Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, well I got most of it done, need to flesh out the history when I get the chance however it is time for me to sleep as it's 2 in the morning and i need to be up by 6. Work in the morning but short shift, should be able to wrap this up later tomorrow evening if not the afternoon, especially if my friend can finish up the edits I asked. In the meantime, mostly everything is complete, if there are any questions or fixes I must do, I can fix it, i just need to know. Any feedback is welcome. For now, goodnight.

Name: Rei
Race: Tuffle Neo-machine Mutant
Planet of Origin: Plant, before the Saiyans had conquered and renamed it to Vegeta

Appearance: Edits are incoming but here is the base for now
Dr0DCAA.png

Personality: Silent and calm, rather solitary but has a high curiosity for the unknown. Although serious and sometimes blunt, she often showed compassion and kindness even in the midst of a battle. Neither is she one to shy from a fight once instigated, she knows not to do so carelessly and like Saiyans, seems to enjoy the risks and taking them as lessons for the future, from success to mistakes.

History: Created much in the same way as Baby by the Tuffles, with Baby being fused with King Tuffle as their people were being brought to extinction, Rei was created in similar likeness with one of the few remaining scientists before the end of everything. Though she too was very much like Baby, her goal was made different. Instead of seeking bloodthirsty vengeance, albeit she was made aware that was initially her purpose of creation, her fusee granted her a more passive outlook. While forgiveness was far from acceptable, instead of seeking revenge for a now dead people, she would seek to find peace and other beings to live with, to see how vast the galaxy's inhabitants reached, to help prevent any other atrocities akin to what the Saiyans have done - to any other race so to not suffer the same fate.

Taking on a rather compassionate side towards life, Rei's maturation was a much slower pace as she did not feed upon nor seek the energies of other beings. Travelling through space to find a suitable planet, Rei had encountered several before an unprecedented accident marooned her upon the planet Earth. While disappointed, she found she needn't falter as a unique curiosity gripped her about this particular blue planet and its inhabitants. Not worrying about leaving, Rei started to study the Earthlings much more closely. Technology-wise they seemed to be somewhat inferior but had familiar communities and ecosystems that reminded her of the home she never had. Although diverse, it was clear the planet had very little to no experience with alien interactions and the notion of an actual person flying and the basis of ki, or energy, were vastly unknown to them and often caused panic. Very select few seemed to take it upon practice however, most often than not in martial artists.

These 'martial artists' as they were called further strengthened Rei's curiosity, and although at the time she definitely looked foreign to nearly everyone she's tried interacting with, she was able to learn and grow over what years she had stayed. Aware of her specific abilities, she did not use them to her advantage, however one day it seemed to change. Meeting a particular Earthling, it was during one of the World Tournaments that she was a spectator, and one of the matches had ended in tragedy as one of the combatants had fallen, revealing that they were fighting in a dangerous state of health with serious injuries and hid that to participate. Inquiring about the woman who had been injured, Rei persisted to see this person, claiming to be a friend. While the medical staff on site had claimed the patient had no previous affiliations or family close by, the patient themselves had allowed this visitor to come in, going along with the ruse.

Rei asked the woman why she was trying so hard to hide her state of health, forcing herself to participate. The woman told her story, how her town nearly on the opposite side of the planet was constantly being bled dry financially by a corrupt leader and bandits ripping up the land, how she and many others were constantly victimized in strife, wanting change. The woman was already questionable to some with how she had just barely qualified to take part in the tournament, but her conviction to try and find change is what moved Rei. The woman believed if she tried, if it was somehow possible, to use what winnings given to find help, or even ask the other combatants of the tournament to help. Understanding this woman's feelings, be it pride, compassion, or whatever other reason it could have for her people, Rei proposed an idea. She would be able to help the woman recover and help her free her people of their strife. Explaining it, the woman was initially worried, hearing and seeing that this person before her could 'enter her body,' and take control if need be. However Rei had proved her intentions were not of ill will, her genuine compassion reaching out to this fighter. Rei would enter the Earthling's body and help repair her injuries, and it would be the woman herself to save her people, with Rei working in the shadows.

Months have passed since Rei offered her help, and seeing how the woman shared and helped even Rei see more value of life, in honor of a friend she'd only see once, adapting from the woman's body in the time she had occupied it, her own had matured to a much more human-like Earthling appearance to that of which she is seen now, seeking to train under others to strengthen and discipline herself.

Fighting Style: Proficient in close quarters or ranged battles, master of neither, Rei would be considered more of a strategist than anything of focus. What she may lack in brute strength, she tries to make up with speed, agility and mobility, both physically and mentally. Analyzing her opponents, she attempts to identify and exploit weaknesses and quirks to her advantage, but prefers to stay away from dirty tricks if she can help it

Powers/Techniques:

- Body Puppeteering: While Rei does not enjoy using this technique for combat purposes, like Baby she is capable of entering another being's body and if further inclined can fight for control. Her control is nowhere close to as strong as Baby's but she already prefers not to use this method, however it can be useful to hide and perhaps even assist within allies or bystanders mostly harmlessly. She does not however leave any trace of mind-controlling viruses like Baby; Once she leaves a body, she leaves it completely.

- Puppet Education: When and if Rei does use her ability to enter another being, she can learn of certain memories, habits, techniques and grow from her shared hosts' power if dug deep enough. This method takes much more time than Baby's capability and does not threaten the life of the host. This method, while time consuming and aside from actual training, can assist in any drawbacks of overcoming power gaps, like say to eventually keep up with Saiyans at a slow pace for example.

- Puppet Mending: Most optimal to use when in a good state of health, Rei can use her own energy to help heal the wounds of a host she can interact with. Mostly it would just instigate accelerated healing of the body's natural methods, making something that would take weeks about a day or more, but forcing her energy into it can greatly increase the effect to a much more rapid pace. This would drain Rei of her stamina rather harshly and should only be done in emergencies.

- Blitz Cannon: Akin to the kamehame wave or the galick gun, it is a chargeable ki wave that is red in color, though likely nowhere near either's power.

- Flash Shock: A series of rapid ki blasts, their power is relatively weak but their purpose is actually a more tactical diversion, the resulting explosions like similar ki blasts leaving behind smoke in their wake, but in slightly larger volumes.

Last edited:
You need plot because I can give you a plot
Well let's hear it then!

Plot is one thing that we're currently n the process of working out, I don't the GM is too keen on forcing player into our one plot line but if it's awesome or all-inclusive then it probably will be a yes from her xD

I will probably end up just making a Saiyan, or Earthling.

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
My last RP was to follow the original DBZ timeline and change things around in it, all of which be dependent on our characters and their choices. For example, two of my saiyans would accompany Vegeta and Nappa, revealing to the warriors that there are more than just two.

Just to let you guys know my char, although is like Baby, her strength right now is more akin to an earthling like the Z fighters during the saiyan saga, like maybe Krillin's level.

Just to let you guys know my char, although is like Baby, her strength right now is more akin to an earthling like the Z fighters during the saiyan saga, like maybe Krillin's level.
Well let's be real, no one should be any stronger than most of the humans or even Piccolo. Being that powerful would especially take the fun of building a character out of the RP

Alright, well, aside from awaiting edits to the appearance, I believe i have finished my CS. Let me know what you think, and as we go, maybe I will consider a 2nd char as a villain for later.

I'm just gonna go with an Earthling. We don't need too many Saiyan's.

Do hope my cs is good enough, but if there are questions and all that, ask away

So when can we expect this to maybe get rolling?

Down with this, I just need to know what characters are already done. I'm searching for new RP's to occupy my freetime so hopefully this becomes one as I am stupid versed in the DB lore and such.

Name:
Bas Kun (Bas-Kun)
Race: Human
Planet of Origin: Earth
Appearance:
15hjmg.png

Personality:
Bas-Kun is eager to prove his strength, not just to himself but to the world. With every battle he seeks to better himself, carefully ensuring his technique grows to become without flaw. Though his pride may sometimes get him in trouble it will often keep him coming back for more beatings in a fight. He has a steady balance of humor and sincerity with his comrades.

History: Bas-Kun, a regular boy that displayed great aptitude at mastering his Ki from a young age. He was fascinated by the tales his Master, the Celestial Hermit, told him of fighters from the past. The great Saiyans, those that kept coming back from death, those that unlocked power beyond their own mortality, some had even become gods. They'd saved the Earth more times than his master remembered. Bas-Kun was a careless youngster learning his master's ways but eventually became the most promising student. And as such he was chosen as the only pupil to remain. He quickly mastered the Celestial Hermit's personal move, the Shooting Sun. With time he improved it's power and was capable of reducing small islands to nothing.

The Celestial Hermit believed that it was the Sun that provided Ki to all, and Bas-Kun eventually understood what his master meant. He learned to absorb Ki from the sun, though it is something one must focus to successfully complete. Once he had mastered this technique he and his master parted. He still wears the Celestial Hermit's symbol on his Gi and fights proudly in any tournament he can, honoring his master. He has a seaside shack near South City, this is where he trains and meditates.

Fighting Style: Bas-Kun is a mixed martial artist, he likes to combine a barrage of different attacks in order to defeat his enemies. It is most common to see him engage in hand to hand combat as he believes it is the purest way to hone ones skills.

Original Abilities:

Shooting Sun- Similar to the Kamehameha Wave, however it is taught to students of the Celestial Hermit School. Knees are bent but the hands are first extended out to the side with palms out. The arms are then brought with one above the other in front of the chest. Palms angled together, this is where the energy starts to pool. It is from this position that the practitioner turns his feet and angles his body sideways. Turning one of his palms behind the energy, then pushing it forward with a secondary blast behind it. (Easily considered a more powerful version of the Photon Flash)

Solar Charge- With meditation he can build up extra stores of Ki before a battle, though these reserves can be saved for whenever he needs them they will eventually leave his body. These stores can be used to bring him back to a fighting strength from near death, or simply to deliver an over charged attack.

Ki based Abilities:

Flight- The ability to propel/suspend/hover/catch oneself using their own Ki.

Ki Blast- Small amount of Ki shot at an enemy.

Super Dodon Wave

Non-ki based abilities:

Flurry of Fists- This is a passive ability, his fists are incredibly fast, capable of reducing a boulder to not but dust in near no time.

Guess we might have to see.. will be a real shame really. Far as I can tell, OP's been gone since Sunday.

Well I sure as hell can write a plot for y'all. I got some villains I've had thought up since the original Z. All based off of magma and shit. They'll be dank but it'll take time. Also the OP doesnt need to be here for me to help y'all out. Shit I could even start my own. Though I'd need a coGM.

Ah! Now I remember! You submitted Bas in another DBZ RP that also went belly up didn't you @HellHoundWoof ? I remember being interested in that one as well. We seem to have bad luck when it comes to doing these kind of RP's >.>

Not much dedication to the idea, but I certainly did. Bas is one of my two favored DBZ characters. That one went up immediately after the start, but typically it's because the GM's dont know as much as they should about DBZ and allow too many of those anime characters in.

Status
Not open for further replies.