Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us could be there on a time patrol because the Saiyans arriving at the tournament is a time disturbance ?

There'd have to be a relative reason for being there for such a prolonged period however, especially in numbers. But if it works then *shrug

I will have a cs out by tomorrow maybe

Hm, may have lied about having one up yesterday, sorry got distracted away from any time on my laptop.

Though does help me ask a couple questions in the meantime. Any race allowed, custom ones even? Limit on existing ones to make a sort of balance? Earthlings preferred even?

Now that I've asked time to put my phone down and pass out... 5:30 in the morning and I need sleep x_x

Edit: scratch the very first part about any race, that was on the first post.. answer on the rest and if customs are allowed are still good to ask about if I could get an answer. Thanks and G'night for now

Hm, may have lied about having one up yesterday, sorry got distracted away from any time on my laptop.

Though does help me ask a couple questions in the meantime. Any race allowed, custom ones even? Limit on existing ones to make a sort of balance? Earthlings preferred even?

Now that I've asked time to put my phone down and pass out... 5:30 in the morning and I need sleep x_x

Edit: scratch the very first part about any race, that was on the first post.. answer on the rest and if customs are allowed are still good to ask about if I could get an answer. Thanks and G'night for now
Don't worry about it, we all understand how life and even sleep (arguably the most important aspect of life) is far more important than roleplaying. Just put up a character sheet when you're able xD

ANY race is allowed. So any race you create or any from the show or anything else from the DBZ universe. Hell! You can even make a Tuffle if you want !

Something tells me this won't quite work at the moment. How often can people even post?

I can post often enough! Not sure about others though

Mostly we need more players so that it's not just four lonely people, but something bigger and more expansive

Once i get into something I can stay pretty active, just got home from work but will need to do some errands after I'm done eating. When I get back I'll work on a CS.

Bleh... I really do apologize for my absence, but after I get home from work tomorrow, will have the weekend all to myself and will definitely have a CS up this time, no exceptions. Had plenty of time to flesh out ideas to take, but it would be nice to get some acceptance about it beforehand from the one running this RP if possible. That Tuffle idea someone mentioned before does sound a bit interesting, but if I were to go with that I'm wondering if a Tuffle Tuffle is preferred or a Tuffle like Baby to be exact between the two. I can research what I need and it's actually helped I've been watching Dragonball GT here and there the past week since I've never had the chance to in the past.

Aside from that, I'm good on ideas of what to do, but to balance some things out as I'm sure it won't just be NPCs and the like, I didn't exactly see if there was a character limit, perhaps if allowed I'd make two, one for the 'good,' one for the 'bad' persay unless the badguys are NPCs... Though that was unclear in my memory.

Do hope we get to actually do this RP, I feel it'd be pretty fun. I know my activity seems questionable but I truly am active once things get going.

Kinda wondering if the owner of the rp is actually here.. @Helena Sky ?

I myself will be home in a few hours, on break checking in.

I'm here.... For some reason I haven't been getting notifications. Sorry...

Heh, I know how that is. Best way to assure alerts always work:

1) bookmark the Watched Threads page
2) check alerts when ready
3) Scroll to bottom of page to assure the site knows you looked at the most recent stuff

How I always know I got new stuff to check

Name: Ice
Race: Frieza Clan
Planet of Origin: Unknown
Appearance:

Personality: Ice was at one point an oddly cheerful member of the Frieza clan. That personality died the day her world was conquered by the militant faction of her planet. Now Ice is cold and calculating and is fixated on repairing the damage she has caused to her universe before taking her revenge on those who wronged her people.
History: Ice was born in an alternate universe where the PTO was much smaller and consisted of only three members of her race: Frieza, King Cold and Cooler and the races they had subjugated. Eventually, the PTO of her universe faced still resistance from a race of warriors who called themselves "Saiyans." As time went by and more and more of their solders were killed and more and more of their technology was stolen, Cooler and King Cold subjugated their own people and experimented on them in order to unleash their full power to combat the Saiyans. The experiment was a partial success: The PTO had new solders, but the majority of their race was now forever altered while the few unaltered survivors fled into deep space. The PTO dismissed them as non-threatening and instead focused on their battle against the Saiyans, eventually hunting down and killing nearly every surviving Saiyan after destroying Planet Vegeta.

Ice, her personality forever changed after the loss of her people traveled the universe, looking for a way to stop the PTO and to avenge her people for months before finding a small Saiyan space pod traveling through space. Upon looking inside, Ice saw a small Saiyan infant who was in cryo-sleep. In the child, Ice saw the chance to destroy the PTO and avenge everyone. She took the child and gave him the name, Sythis, after a long dead friend and trained him to be an unstoppable weapon, training with the child for years upon years, never noticing the child slowly becoming more and more mentally unstable as it became stronger and stronger. Eventually, Ice decided they were ready to end the PTO.

The battle against the leaders of the PTO was a legendary battle that shook the stars themselves and at the end, only Ice and Sythis were left standing in the burning remains of her home world. As Ice looked down at the defeated bodies of the PTO leaders, a sudden punch to the back of her head sent her to the ground and as she tried to rise to her feet, she saw Sythis stand above her, his body glowing with power. The insane Saiyan looked down at her and smiled before saying four simple words that terrified Ice.

"I am the End."

Sythis proved to be far more powerful then Ice could have ever thought possible. Despite her best efforts, Sythis tore across the universe, leaving nothing but destruction and chaos in his wake before Ice was able to find a way to temporarily reach a power level that matched his. The battle in the ruins of where Planet Vegeta once stood could be felt across the galaxy as the two traded blows. Eventually, Sythis's attacks began to overwhelm Ice and she unleashed her ultimate attack in a final attempt to take Sythis down with her. The blast of light could be seen across half the galaxy but when the light faded, both combatants were gone. The few survivors of Sythis's rampage assumed that both of them were killed, never knowing that the battle created a disturbance in space that brought the two of them to an alternate reality. Although both of them were badly wounded and knocked out, Sythis awoke in this new universe first and fled to regain his strength. When Ice finally awoke, she found Sythis gone and most of her strength gone as well. Desperate to find allies to warn people of the coming threat, she has discovered a small, blue world and is attempting to reach the planet before the last of her strength gives out.

Powers: ((Working on this))

Hrm.. Debating between maybe a Majin, or (if allowed) a Baby-like Tuffle (of course, will regulate it so it won't be OP, I don't plan on them being a puppeteer parasite mastermind like Baby was)

You're allowed to do what you please.

I will regulate though, of course.

'Course.

Will be working on that CS now thru the whole night.

Alright well, thru most of the CS already and have a friend doing some photo edits for me in the meantime but I need to ask, with the Tuffles, what's the history with them in this RP? Still lost their planet to the Saiyans to nigh extinction? Living in peace elsewhere/co-existing (rather unlikely I bet), some other factor?

In the anime; when Freiza destroyed Planet Vegeta there were still Saiyan survivors off-world and elsewhere. Likewise, for this roleplay, when the Saiyans took over their planet ,the Tuffles were wiped out for the most part. With the exception of a few survivors, scattered around the galaxy, just like there are a few Tuffles (the obvious being a certain machine Baby in Dragon Ball GT) still alive in the anime series.

gotcha, wanted to be clear

Status
Not open for further replies.