4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
Planet Vegeta was never destroyed.
Goku was never sent to Earth.
Who will defend it?

All different types of Aliens have set their sights on Earth. Whether to destroy, inhabit, or enslave. Will you be a hero or will you be an alien bent on Earth's destruction?

All races accepted. Not all aliens are bad.

~Mine~
Name: Skylaris Luniana Solruna

Race: Lunarian ((The Lunarians are a rare alien race occasionally born into the Solrunian race on the planet Solrune. Even thought the Lunarians and Solrunians were once two parts of the same race, eventually the Solrunian gene became dominant and most Lunarians were killed off))
Planet of Origin: Solrune

Build: Small and petite
Skin Tone: Pale, almost completely white
Hair Color: White/Black
Eyes: Violet/Black
Clothes: Her outfits vary from place to place. She tends to try and adapt to her surroundings. The only common theme between her clothes is that she tends to stick to colors on the darker end of the spectrum usually containing black and violet. The only exceptions are select pieces of her armor that contain white.

Personality: Rough around the edges is an understatement. Due to the way she was raised, Skylaris puts very little trust in the people around her, relying solely on herself to get things done and get them done right. She normally keeps up a facade of sarcasm and banter, refusing to let people in past her outer shell. You know you've struck a nerve when she goes quiet. That would either be the time to run or... Yeah. Probably just run or face decimation. She has very small tolerance for things that irritate her in even the slightest ways. However, things she finds interesting she can watch or study for hours on end. She can be very cruel at times, almost as if she's not quite herself and an entirely different person. When she's like this, it's very unwise to approach her if you value your life.
Quote: "I don't like depending on people because people leave. Because at the end of the day all you have is yourself and that has to be enough."

History: Skylaris was born a disgrace to the royal family of Solrune. The Lunarians had all but been decimated so imagine their horror when their first born daughter had the pale skin and white hair of a Lunarian instead of the tan skin and blonde hair of a Solrunian. As much as they wanted her put to death, their adviser talked them out of it, pointing out that it would be bad for their rule if they killed their own child and only heir. So they raised her at arms length, barely speaking to her at all except when absolutely necessary. She was mostly raised by tutors who treated her as if she were a parasite that was beneath them, although they held their tongues lest they face the consequences of going against the young princess.

As she got older and ventured out of the palace, she tried making friends, only to be shunned at her first appearance when she wasn't quite like everyone else. So she sought solace in the library, pouring over the knowledge of other planets. When she wasn't in the library, she was in the yard, honing her skills with abilities that no one could teach her since anyone who knew them were long dead. It took her many years to take complete mastery of her power, but she finally did it and she did it alone.

All those years spent by herself had taken a toll on her. Now that she controlled a power unlike any of those on the planet, people fell at her feet, trying to get on her good side and be her friend. Yet she shoved them away, knowing their emotions were superficial. Knowing that they only feared her and what she could do. It wasn't until her parents tried to have her asssasinated that people saw her true power. Her eyes ran black and the ground shook under the force of her anger. No one tried to get close to her again after that and she no longer avoided them. She let them cower. She didn't care because if she didn't care then no one could hurt her.

Finally everyone had enough. They organized the army to take her out. The last Lunarian and the bane of the planet. Once more her eyes ran black and the force was enough to decimate the planet. Since then she's lived on Earth.

Fighting Style: Distance is her best friend. While she can take hits and give them back just as hard for as small as she is, her powers are more effective at a distance. When she gets sick of someone getting to close to her in a fight, she'll use her powers to hurl them back and away from her once more.

Powers: Control over shadows and darkness, ability to summon and create things out of darkness, ability to sense shadows of individuals, can change her appearance slightly to blend in, is stronger at night.

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
I gotta get in on this :)

I wanna do a DBZ based RP so bad but... Idk. I'll see how healthy this place ends up being before I decide to throw a character in.

Saiyans are accepted ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Chev
What point compared to cannon will the RP start?

Will Saiyans start on Planet Vegeta? And if so, depending on the starting point, will they have to defend it against Frieza?

I do have a God of Destruction trainer in mind like Weis but eh, rp does seem a it lacking in info.

Yeah, sorry there's not much info. I just wanted everyone to come up with a plot together, so....

Hmmm. I might join this, unsure at the moment.

Name: Petricus
Race: Saiyan.
Planet of Origin: Planet Vegeta.
Age: Looks 22 but Saiyans retain their youth and look younger so he may be older. Bouncing around from one planet to the next, all with different time systems, has lead to him forgetting his exact age.

Build: Average height, muscular but not stocky or bulky. Ripped.
Skin Tone: A little more pale than normal but nothing sickly or ghostly or anything like that.
Hair Color: Black.
Eye Color: Black.
Clothes: Black jumpsuit with white battle armor over the top. The armor has no shoulder plates, comprised of body armor, white gloves and white boots.

Personality: Overly sure of himself. Not afraid to do what is necessary. Thinks before he acts and is usually a very strategic fighter.
Quote: "Got you."

History: Petricus and his brother were fighting prodigy. But neither knew how to use their ki powers properly. So they were sent aay to a distant world so that they could find a martial arts master capable of teaching them energy attack. Both still children at this time. Once they learnt all they could from master, they went to another. And another. And yet another. The two bounced around the galaxy and learnt all they could. But they neglected to train their ki abilities and instead learned only physical fighting techniques. As they grew older they often separated in search fo different teachers. During one such separation his brother was captured by the Frieza Force. And with his brother's life on the line, Petricus was blackmailed into fighting for Frieza with his brother's being held hostage.

Fighting Style: Prominently a melee fighter. An expert with various fighting techniques. Not as skilled with ki techniques and has limited ki power. His lack of ki is why scouters show a fairly accurate reading of his power level. A power level that is just a little under Lord Frieza's... For now.

Powers
Full Power Energy Blast Volley:
A barrage of ki blasts. He is not very proficient with ki techniques so this really drains him and is not very powerful. Probably his weakest ki power.
Vanishing Strike: A mostly physical technique. Petricus enhances his speed with his ki to move so fast that others can't see him. Immediately rushing forward and striking his opponent with a melee attack before they have time to react.
Stun Bolt: Can discharge his ki aura as a bolt of electricity. That electricity can bond to other auras and paralyze the target.
Ultra Beam: An continuous beam of energy. Petricus runs his electric aura along the beam to mimic the Stun Bolt effect. Though the impact of the beam does considerable damage over a period of time, it does not paralyze. Instead electrical currents spring out a feet or so from the beam and paralyze those nearby. Anyone paralyzed by these will have the paralysis wear off long before Petricus has even finished firing the beam so they have little to worry about from him during this period. But it will leave them vulnerable to Petricus' allies.
Omega Bomb: A large orb of ki energy, as much as he can muster, further charged with his electric aura to incorporate the Stun Bolt technique. The impact is moderately powerful and the blast is strong. But those caught within the explosion are paralyzed by the Stun Bolt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sorry there's not much info. I just wanted everyone to come up with a plot together, so....
Perhaps using Xenoverse general story line might be of help. Time patrollers and such?

Reactions: Petricus Euryale
That's a good idea, though I think it would be best without Mira and Towa because they get sooooo annoying
Agreed... Could always try suing them in a different way since they are part of the cause of the time disturbances but as suppose to the enemies, I have an idea or two.

Agreed... Could always try suing them in a different way since they are part of the cause of the time disturbances but as suppose to the enemies, I have an idea or two.
Anyone with access to time travel can cause a disturbance... Trunks and Bulma for instance... Or a certain douche bag kai from another universe... So long as we don't over use them and shove them in our faces like the games did

True... I haven't seen the latest series and I can already tell the reference.

Hrm, possible interest, will keep an eye on this place, have some ideas in mind but will take some time to flesh them out.

So given what I mentioned. Shall we discuss?

Well we need some kind of starting point for the story. We could have it begin at one of the Earth's famous world martial arts tournaments and about at the same time we see the saiyans (or at least a group of them) come to earth and try to invade under the orders of Frieza. This way it brings all our characters together relatively easy.

Just a thought.

We were talking about trying to do something like Xenoverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.