4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Fandom, Post apocalypse
Roleplay || Characters || Lore || Discord

Everyone is welcome here!

Chat about whatever you all like or if you have any questions that you'd like to ask here, feel free!​

So this takes place in the future right? If so, what's the overall asethetic of the Rp? Is it a mix of cyberpunk and fantasy kind of like Shadowrun?

@Ur Degaton
Indeed it does take place in the future.
I honestly have not played Shadowrun, though the idea of cyberpunk might be a bit far but not too far off. There aren't any flying cars and whating not though by this point it isn't uncommon to see people with mechanical arms and legs that have multiple functions for those who might've lost their limbs as well as for combat as well such as shooting bullets, fire, and to a degree of 'lasers'.

Humans aren't fully incapable of fighting demons in the roleplay hence why it's possible to play as humans. Weapons have advanced highly, I can't exactly give an example of how advanced weapons can be at this point but to even out the odds some of the weaponry nowadays for humans is strong enough to combat against abilities that demons have. Although nothing along the lines of being able to easily battle against a clan leader without a problem since clan leaders have their one special ability that puts them well above the rest.

I would like to be leader of the blood clan and As for clan ability i was thinking Advanced blood summoning, of course, open to new ideas

I'm interested to be part of this. Can I have the last leader spot for Ravinca?

I'll probably wait for the lore to have more in it before deciding whether or not to join. I have a lot on my plate but I am interested. I'm thinking of making two characters. A second in command and a human.

Right now I can be written off as a maybe.

Though I do wonder about robots/cyborgs. Since you mentioned mechanical limbs. Has tech reached the point of artificial intelligence?

Mother of god! I never got any notifications about any of this..! Apologies for taking so long to respond. I honestly thought just no one was responding. Oof...first off, if you'd all like there is a discord server available on the links above. If you do not wish to join that is okai too! Just a heads up in case I am unable to see notifications and you message me without a response in a certain amount of time.

Anyway...

@Shinku⭐Kun
Ravinca's leader spot is all yours for the taking! Thank you for the interest!

@Ur Degaton
Human weapons can go as far as honestly anything your mind can think of. Just don't go overboard like a pistol that shoots rockets, or something that can wipe out an entire city in one shot kind of deal.
By now humans do possess weapons like laser rifles, melee weapons imbued with elemental abilities(flame swords, electric, water, etc.), gauntlets/boots/armor that allows users to control certain elementals, vibration weapons(such as deforming ground or blowing things apart with vibration rather than explosives.).

Let your mind kind of wander with this and when the CS is up. Then we'll see if things need to change or anything along those lines.

@Iceydaze
Soo..first off. Thank you very much for your interest into the roleplay! Greatly appreciate it.

I'll be working on lore as much as I can since part of it is me also thinking of what I might be missing to add into the lore. Hence why at times it might seem like lore is a bit lacking...since I cant think of what I need to add.

As for robots/cyborgs and artificial intelligence...all of those are included into this world of the roleplay. Humans have access to all of this though demons have a little less access to some of this technology. Demons are also highly advanced though in this case since they are locked out of the rest of world, they do not have the numbers of support compared to how the world is much larger than Haven. (This is also to even out the odds a bit with how demons have powers while humans don't.)

@Iceydaze
So....uhh, I believe I filled out as much of the lore as I can figure out at the moment. Not sure if there is anything else I missed that I need to add.

If I am, then hopefully i'll get that in my head soon and add it in.

---

Also added in a new group that requires a leader and all that other jazz. This group is mainly only for humans though.

@Iceydaze
So....uhh, I believe I filled out as much of the lore as I can figure out at the moment. Not sure if there is anything else I missed that I need to add.

If I am, then hopefully i'll get that in my head soon and add it in.

---

Also added in a new group that requires a leader and all that other jazz. This group is mainly only for humans though.

That human group. I was just looking at robotic dog pictures and you come out with these wolves. Random coincidence. Yeah, I'll probably join. Not 100%sure about my characters but I'll join. xD

Reactions: happymech99
@Iceydaze
The chances...hmm...XD
Awesome! Welcome aboard~ XD

Hello! I'd like to take the second in command of Black Rose(if that's okay) and I will be making a human :)

Reactions: Mystical Fox
You don't need to make rushed posts, @Rads . You doing it again, FOR FUCKS SAKE. You start with something good, then stabs us with this? Why are you like this? I can barely understand that post, AND THERE WAS AN ELEVATOR, NOT STAIRS?

Take your time to think about your posts. It's not that hard. You can either react to the stuff that happened or give us something new. That's all, man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceydaze
You don't need to make rushed posts, @Rads . You doing it again, FOR FUCKS SAKE. You start with something good, then stabs us with this? Why are you like this? I can barely understand that post, AND THERE WAS AN ELEVATOR, NOT STAIRS?

Take your time to think about your posts. It's not that hard. You can either react yo the stuff that happened or give us something new. That's all, man.
Alright sunshine I'll edit

You better edit, sugarcube!

@Rads
See? That post is better. You still missed a few details, but that's okay. You gave us something we can work on.

It didn't killed you taking your time to think about a well done post, right?

You don't need to just make a rushed post to get over this. Take all the time you need, Rads. We don't mind to wait, at least I don't.

Reactions: Iceydaze