LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
So I log in today, and JackShade's suddenly an Admin? And there's no announcement about it?

Well there is now! We, the people of Iwaku, resent this clumsy, underhanded political manouevre. You install an absolute ruler behind our backs and don't even have the decency to tell us?

We didn't vote for him.

We didn't approve him.

Tomorrow there will be a day of rage and we, the Ex-Staff Brotherhood, will lead demonstrations to call for an end to JackShade's dictatorial reign. Like our brothers in Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain and Libya, the banner of democracy shall be raised and we shall fight in the streets until our demands are met.

We call for freedom.

We call for open government.

He must go. He must go now.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Asmo, you can't start a revolution against the replacement that YOU chose! XD

I also announced it back in JANUARY.

This is why you guys got fired! You can't read!

Diana, lets just send the army in to get rid of this ragtag rebellion...

Wait... what?!

Jack... who... admin? Asmo approved...

HUH!?!

*shock is too much*

Actually, I gave him a deadline to accept my offer.

And he missed it.

He now sucks and I do not endorse him.

I choose Ike, for his straight-talking self-awareness and firm grip on the reality of every situation.

Ike for Admin-wolfie-shadow-thing... YEAH!

WHAT?! ASMO CHOSE JACK SHADE?! BUT I SENT YOU SNICKER DOODLES AND EVERYTHING, ASMO. WTF?

You're going to hurt Jack's feelings! D:<

Do we push Jackieboy down the stairs in welcome threads now?

Will Arsie start to torture and mutilate Asmo using multi-colored fonts for fun now?

Did Jackie sleep with THE ENTIRE STAFF to get this promotion?

THIS IS CHANGE. WE HATE CHANGE. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE WHATEVER IT WAS IN 2006.

COME, FELLOW CHANGE-HATING MEMBERS! COME, ANGRY EX-STAFFERS! FUCK PEACEFUL PROTEST, EVERYONE RIOT!

This is why you guys got fired! You can't read!

As if you expected any of us to read anything in the staff board that isn't about gossip or which member to ban next.

...Or announcements in the announcements forum? XD

Who's Jack Shade?

*Stands by Jack.*

With you all the way, Jack! D:<

*Quietly slips her resume, and $20, into Diana's hand.*

Let his start his little rebellion..... let them gather. Then we'll wipe them all out in one stroke.

I seem to remember an Admin Asmo stating that this was more of a Monarchy than a democracy. *prepares to get slaughtered*

P.S.

[align=center]
Ilikeike.jpg
[/align]

Javk's well qualified and has been part of this site nearly as long as I have, and he's been very level-headed and calm.

PROUD OF YOU BUDDY! *THUMBS UP FOR JACK*

I still don't know... I'm with Rory.
I haven't seen anyone named Jack here.

Asmo - I think we ought to include Tanzania in the list. We might get some military backing from them if we endorse them.

Diana, I don't think not reading anything is why Orochi got fired... >_<

As if you expected any of us to read anything in the staff board that isn't about gossip or which member to ban next.

I'm sticking to this tradition. 2006? 2007? 2008? 2009? 2010? 2011? IT'S JUST STUPID NUMBERS MADE TO FEEL LIKE WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE.

>: l

*Kicks Asmo down the stairs* As your new anonymous never-been-heard-of-before Admin...my first act is to boil Asmodeus and Orochi in a pot of boiling water.

But I am merciful and will allow them to choose one other ingredient to be boiled with.

At the very least, your rebellion will make a hopefully tasty soup...but that's up to you.

Jack, I think I love best that you ignored me and Rory.
This is definitely not license to get a big ego though. Goodness knows, the world might topple having to deal with Asmo's ego AND another massive ego to boot.

I'm so proud of you, though, Jackie. <3
You're going to be wonderful.

Who're Kitti and Rory?

Jack, I think I love best that you ignored me and Rory.
This is definitely not license to get a big ego though. Goodness knows, the world might topple having to deal with Asmo's ego AND another massive ego to boot.

I'm so proud of you, though, Jackie. <3
You're going to be wonderful.

Stop building up his ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.