Dawn of War III

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grothnor

Original poster
GLORY BE TO THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

After Relic went bankrupt and got bought out by Sega, I thought DoW was finished. Now, just HOLY SHIT I'm so excited, and I don't even have a machine that can play it!​

Last edited by a moderator:
TRAILER!

Y U NO HAVE GAMEPLAY!?

WHO CARES, DOW3 IS A THING!!!

Also Knights! Yay!

I DO! GAMES WORKSHOP HAS A HABIT OF MAKING SHIT GAMES!

Relic doe. They have a history of making good games.

Additionally, there are screencaps of gameplay, but only a few places have seen it. It's been reported it looks good so far, but as far as the product is concerned, I think they're still a year away from a solid demo. If you look at the YouTube channel, the oldest video there is a year old, which means, to me, that they've at least been working on DOW3 that long.

Why?

They had the mind to even make the Dawn of War channel on YouTube. No reason to showcase the videos they were at all, as these games are years old. Let other sources have them at this point. But they're working on a sequel, so they want to have all of this old shit ready to show off, and a place to put the new shit right next to it. They were preparing... for war advertising.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
ALL THE THREADS.

Mine has more stuff in it.. :C

I totally did not realize that others had posted DoW3 threads before I did, I was just so excited. :P

@Gwazi Magnum

Becouse it is a announcement trailer. They don't have gameplay becouse the game is likely still being finalized and it makes no damn sense showing off a unfinished product in your "Look WE ARE HERE" trailer. Relic Games have a stellar RTS and game record. Game Workshop aren't the ones making games, they lend the licencse out to developers. And sometimes, it ends poorly. But in the case of DoW series, the games have been fucking fantastic.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.