Davi Here!

S

Sileance

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called?
Davi.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a girl, and I'm 19.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Realistic Romance (I'm not good with alternate universes or anything of that nature, generally try to avoid vampires/demons/ect unless I've been roleplaying with the person in question for a while) Any gender pairing is fine with me.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Generally I'll play the submissive role, characters with some sort of back story that's left them a bit harsher to the outside world, but they still care about people.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Poptarts.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me~ (The Wonder Years - Hoodie Weather)

Welcome to Iwaku, Davi. I also prefer poptarts over those other things. My favorite are the non frosted blue berry, delicious.

Anyway!

I'm October nice to meet you. We have all sorts of awesome games with plenty of eager players! I'm sure you'll find our RP to be most awesome.

Poptarts are acceptable. 8D Welcome to the community!

Poptarts are wonderful ^.^ I love the smores and strawberry ones. The cinnamon ones are nasty >.<
Anywho! Welcome : D

Ha, I like your answer to the question about wolf packs and vampires. Good, good. Hello Davi Sileance, welcome to Iwaku! Hope to see you around~

I will...
Probably not remember to call you Davi.
Instead, I shall call you Sil.
Hello and welcome to Iwaku~ I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you!

I've seen you around the site, so I assume you're finding everything all right!
If not, feel free to ask for help.