Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Someone who was dear to you is gone. You don't remember that person, as if they had been stolen from your memories. Why is that, and why does it take a strange text from an unknown sender on your phone for you to notice it? The sender said more would disappear if you did not act… did not find them. They mentioned to start in Sanzaki, your hometown, and that allies and clues would be found from there. Still… it also said you had only one year until all would be lost.

Today is July 15th, 20XX.

I hinted at a Personaesque Dating Sim-RPG-Mystery hybrid a few months ago and here is the official teaser after some bitching from my muse!

Cooperation and interpersonal relationship between character will be vital in this, both to get stronger and to keep playing. Each player will play a character going through their daily lives in three timestamps a day: Morning, Afternoon and Evening. Each will have their strength and weaknesses as well as affinities relating to their relationship, so while contact is encouraged, expect enemies and rivals just as well as friends and romances!

Battles will be had, with a mix of dices and rock-paper-scisors action. Expect a lot of dialogues, quests and mysteries to solve as well!

I'm looking for Intermediate and up and full paragraph and up for writing standards, and the pacing will be no more than one timestamp a day.

Anyone interested?

Nice, let's get some new blood in this and get started.

Probably should mention I'm not that into the Persona-esque idea, but I wouldn't mind if you made the atypical SOL setting more interesting with twists and such. Depends on the twists, though.
As this is going into that direction, I'm unfortunately going to opt out. Hope you guys have fun, though!

• Thank You
Reactions: Gossip