DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

just remember, me and Dana need to get our collab done tonight before the time shift

Alright, make sure you post it before midnight in my local time ^^ or if somehow I do the time shift before your collab, you can still post it, don't worry!

THIS POST USED TO DETERMINE THE GROUPS FOR GROUP GAME ON DAY 3

GROUP 1
Ren
Sieg
Vander
Kalna

GROUP 2
Avianna
Mei
Edra
Hana

Last edited:
THIS POST USED TO DETERMINE THE GROUP WINNER ON DAY 3
GROUP 1 IS THE WINNER FOR DAY 3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: darkflames13
Alright, make sure you post it before midnight in my local time ^^ or if somehow I do the time shift before your collab, you can still post it, don't worry!
We're working on it as we speak, and I have no idea when midnight local time is

THIS POST USED TO DETERMINE THE GROUP WINNER ON DAY 3

GROUP 1 IS THE WINNER FOR DAY 3
Siegfried: FUCK YEAH! Screw you, Avianna!

Me: Look who else is in that group.....

Siegfried: Oh yeah...Sorry Hana and Mei

THIS POST USED TO DETERMINE THE INDIVIDUAL WINNER ON DAY 3
*not the best way I find to determine the individual winner on day 3, but I will find another way or you can give suggestion for me*

HOW DOES IT WORK?
I will roll 10-faced dice 5 times for each of you and the winner determined by the highest score

THIS POST USED TO DETERMINE THE FINAL WINNER
We have two people with 31 points, Avianna and Edra
I will roll again, using the same way like before

THE INDIVIDUAL WINNER ON DAY 3 IS AVIANNA
THE RUNNER UP IS EDRA

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Siegfried: FUCK YEAH! Screw you, Avianna!

Me: Look who else is in that group.....

Siegfried: Oh yeah...Sorry Hana and Mei

But she wins the individual game X)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Avianna and Mei in the same group?!

Mei: Good bye Mother and Father. I want you to cremate my body and throw half of my ashes in Avianna's face so I can haunt her forever xD

• Love
Reactions: darkflames13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Avianna and Mei in the same group?!

Mei: Good bye Mother and Father. I want you to cremate my body and throw half of my ashes in Avianna's face so I can haunt her forever xD

If only this is not the skipped day, I would totally love to see how they work together, maybe it is the main reason that Group 2 is not the winner XD

Shhh....we don't wanna antagonize the ladykiller. Btw, the new collab is about to be posted soon, and I'm not sure how you'll feel about it....

Great! Why?? How will I feel?? In negative or positive way? Either way, I can't wait to read it!

Alright alright~ Though I LOVE YOUR COLLAB, you two can't sleep together, sorry lovebirds! Care to make a collab with me now? I will be gone for dinner in 15 minutes or we can collab later when I am home again. Just a short collab will do ^^ Cerena will find out that you two are sleeping together and that against the rules, honey~ Sowry, gotta need to pull that man out of the tent~ @Gateman @DANAsaur

Oooh, drama! I would love to make a collab but please can we do it before 10 PM? (its 8:09 PM here now) I got early classes tomorrow and I need to wake up super early to memorize 42 pages of text TT_TT

I love drama too! I'll try to be home soon before 10, but you have important day tomorrow, so we can wait until tomorrow for the collab, don't worry! We can post the collab even after the time shift ^^ So, don't wait for me okay Dana? If you need to sleep, just go to sleep ^^ Since I can't promise I can be home before that :'D @DANAsaur

• Thank You
Reactions: DANAsaur
It's just amazing how much can happen in one night lol

Reactions: Emi
Alright alright~ Though I LOVE YOUR COLLAB, you two can't sleep together, sorry lovebirds! Care to make a collab with me now? I will be gone for dinner in 15 minutes or we can collab later when I am home again. Just a short collab will do ^^ Cerena will find out that you two are sleeping together and that against the rules, honey~ Sowry, gotta need to pull that man out of the tent~ @Gateman @DANAsaur

Unfortunately, I have to go to bed, so i can't collab. Dunno when these pills will kick in.

So i don't hold everything up, i hearby give you two full control over my character if the collab is tonight. Make him do as thou please. A few things to note, to keep things accurate though.

• As mentioned, dragontail vines respond to thoughts, and will respond to my ( the creator), Mei's ( the creator via linhua), or Cerena's (the boss) mental desires.
  • Siegfried is wearing nothing but white boxers with red hearts on them, and his locket. The boxers have a button fly so nothing comes flopping out.
  • If you feel confident writing like Me, go for it, just make him flirt with Cerena to try and convince her to let him stay, or even stay with them.
  • If he leaves, he needs to take his box with him, as he's paranoid of anything happening to it before he can secure it.
  • I'll play along with whatever you decide

Though, @Azula, now that i think of it, I'm surprised that sleeping together outside is against the rules, but more breaking the lock and forcing my way into the girls dorm isn't :awesome:

Though, @Azula, now that i think of it, I'm surprised that sleeping together outside is against the rules, but more breaking the lock and forcing my way into the girls dorm isn't :awesome:

That happens when Cerena is not around, so she won't know unless the crews tell her X) Oh don't worry about the collab, we won't do it tonight~