DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

That happens when Cerena is not around, so she won't know unless the crews tell her X) Oh don't worry about the collab, we won't do it tonight~
You know, you could just say the rules have been amended due to extreme circumstances (if getting a knife chucked at your head doesn't count, i don't know what would), as a way to avoid both Avianna getting kicked off, and likely arrested, for assault with a deadly weapon ( even if it didn't hit Mei, it did hit Ren), with the caveat that this is a one time thing.

After all, both participants are clothed, and we agree that they will stay that way. Besides, it would cause more drama this way...

I will deal with Avianna later in my future collab with Shatter, so yes she won't get away easily with what she had done before~ Yes I know, the drama will still linger there even if Cerena pulls Sieg out of the tent, don't worry about that ^^ You know how much I love drama right :3 I just can't let two candidates sleeping together >.< even thought they are both fully clothed, well Sieg is almost half naked XD

I will deal with Avianna later in my future collab with Shatter, so yes she won't get away easily with what she had done before~ Yes I know, the drama will still linger there even if Cerena pulls Sieg out of the tent, don't worry about that ^^ You know how much I love drama right :3 I just can't let two candidates sleeping together >.< even thought they are both fully clothed, well Sieg is almost half naked XD
Grrr, gotta ruin my fun... We'll find a time to do a Collab tomorrow then

Guys, we could do the collab now if you want. If we don't finish it tonight then we can always continue tomorrow right? ^_^

Grrr, gotta ruin my fun... We'll find a time to do a Collab tomorrow then

Rules are rules, sowry ;_; Yep, though I can't promise anything tomorrow too :'D I might not home tomorrow. Hmm, okay what about this, if I can't find time for collab tomorrow, I might let this slips away. Still, I will say something about it~ Maybe give the two punishment? Nyehehe...

Guys, we could do the collab now if you want. If we don't finish it tonight then we can always continue tomorrow right? ^_^

Hmm, I'm on my home now, but as I can remember, Gate can't collab now?

THIS POST USED TO DETERMINE THE FINAL WINNER
We have two people with 31 points, Avianna and Edra
I will roll again, using the same way like before

THE INDIVIDUAL WINNER ON DAY 3 IS AVIANNA
THE RUNNER UP IS EDRA
Yeah Avianna Number One!!!!! xD

Reactions: Hitomebore
Just noticed that Mei and Ren are the highest in points for guy and girl and Avianna and Edra are in second place, that's freaking adorable xD

Just noticed that Mei and Ren are the highest in points for guy and girl and Avianna and Edra are in second place, that's freaking adorable xD

I just realized it when you say that XD Oh Shatter, are you free now? Should we do the collab now? So I can post it with the time shift~

I just realized it when you say that XD Oh Shatter, are you free now? Should we do the collab now? So I can post it with the time shift~
Yeah, I am free now. You can pm it since Cerena will have to wake Avianna up lol. But seeing hos Sieg broke the door, she will probably be already woke xD. But go ahead and pm convo to start off^^

GROUP 1 IS THE WINNER FOR DAY 3
Seeing as Edra was stuck in a team with only girls, as well as the antagonism between Mei and Avianna; I can honestly see why group 2 would lose over group one :'D

#AvidraConfirmed
Wait. Ren is highest in points for the males? Even when he didn't do his first daily task XD Savage.

Ren: ... I refuse to be associated with the word 'savage'.

Seeing as Edra was stuck in a team with only girls, as well as the antagonism between Mei and Avianna; I can honestly see why group 2 would lose over group one :'D

#AvidraConfirmed
Wait. Ren is highest in points for the males? Even when he didn't do his first daily task XD Savage.

xD

#AvidraConfirmed

I really wish we could have done that group xD would go down in history as the worst group ever lol. Maybe next group game they will be in same team again *fingers crossed*

Three pages of catch up... Phew ^^

Poor Edra though being on a team with all girl's... I have a feeling Hana is going to have to keep an eye on the two girls and make sure nothing goes down.

Drama , Drama , Drama to come! I'm considering sometime when I have a chance to do a collab for Ren and Hana after all the team stuff if you'll be up for that. @darkflames13 :)

I need to get Hana into some drama fun for sure.

Reactions: Meredith
Vander: so many beautiful women and handsome young men. Such a combination of ingredients..the drama the flare! It's all building up to make one incredible dish!!

Me: Vander..keep your apron on and calm down.

Vander: I can't help it! Just so many new people to cook for!

Me: you'll get your chance to cook for everyone soon.

Oh my poor Edra, I know why group 2 lose... Edra was faking death the whole game...
I guess Edra and Hana will have to be the Peace keeper's of sorts between those two... Unless they go into hiding... <.<

Yeah, I am free now. You can pm it since Cerena will have to wake Avianna up lol. But seeing hos Sieg broke the door, she will probably be already woke xD. But go ahead and pm convo to start off^^
Edra is the second... whoaaaa, he always gets low points and now he is the second highest xD you sure you don't miscount @Azula

I guess Edra and Hana will have to be the Peace keeper's of sorts between those two... Unless they go into hiding... <.<
Edra will absolutely go hiding, he won't risk his life standing within the war xD

Vander: so many beautiful women and handsome young men. Such a combination of ingredients..the drama the flare! It's all building up to make one incredible dish!!

Me: Vander..keep your apron on and calm down.

Vander: I can't help it! Just so many new people to cook for!

Me: you'll get your chance to cook for everyone soon.
Oh I'm curious! Is Vander bi?

Edra will absolutely go hiding, he won't risk his life standing within the war xD
Leaving poor Hana to deal with those two?? I'm doomed or she'll end up banishing them into the spirit realm. xD