DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

Muh, it's just so OOC for Carl to initiate conversation with a stranger. Could I ask someone to approach him? :o Ask him about his hair, haha!

Maybe the curious host will ask XD but let's see if anyone wants to ask him first before this host makes some moves :3

Sorry it took so long to post today; took forever to find a good picture, not to mention making a good character.

APPEARANCE
f6c346721b205c035005d9bfcf0e1b73.png

NAME:
Siegfried Gideon Jensen
RACE:
Human Druid
Apothecary Operator (Regenem)
PERSONALITY:
- Carefree: Maybe it's all the strange and exotic plants he spends his day around, but he always seems to be happy and optimistic.
- Kind: He'll literally give you the shirt off his back, and will try to do anything he can to make you feel better if he sees you in trouble.
- Overly trusting: Trusts others almost to the point of gullibility. Always tries to see the best in people.
- slacker: Siegfried is lazy, plain and simple, and doesn't want to be bothered trying to do things he doesn't like.
- Insecure: A lot of the braggadocio he shows is a carefully crafted persona used to hide the fact that he has zero self-confidence.
- Always Prepared: Siegfried's pockets are almost always overflowing with various medicine bottles, bandages, or powder sachets.
SKILLS
Expert botanist
Siegfried prefers to grow all the plants and fungi that he uses when making medicines to keep the quality high. In his spare time, he even works with crossbreeding new strains of medicinal herbs.
Medical Knowledge
From fever, to cramping, to minor blood disorders, Siegfried probably has something that can help it, or knows how to make it. He loves nothing more than being occupied with a good puzzle in his lab.

Cooking
Siegfried loves to cook, specifically baking. He loves the feeling of accomplishment that comes with making a perfect souffle.
- Gardening
- using Archery to stay in shape
- video games
- sweets and junk food
DISLIKES
- Spiders
- dumb people
- Shallow people
- work
- Sweet Potatoes
FEARS
Siegfried's biggest fear is that he'll mess up a medication and cause someone to be hurt, or worse, killed. Because of that, he obsesses over everything he does related to his business, and is seen as a workaholic by anyone who knows him.
REASON FOR JOINING THIS SHOW
Tricked by Friends: Siegfried's friends think he's been spending too much time in his lap obsessing over his specimens and formulas. In an effort to make sure he doesn't start getting worse, they blackmailed him into joining the show. At first he was against the whole thing, thinking dating shows were subpar entertainment, but he can't deny that there are some interesting contestants. Maybe he'll actually get lucky and find love this time...
OTHER INFORMATION
- Loves media and pop culture
- His favorite color is blue
- He loves any meal with potatoes
- He's a smoker, though he tries to hide it.

No worries~ I like him already :3
I will put him up with other when I'm on my laptop ^^ you're free to post, but can I ask for something about your post? Since you're new, you can't say that you're coming with other, it's up to you how he comes, but make it like he is totally new.

I will jump in to introduce you and tell about why the other candidate must go home and things which is why you come here~ ^^

Of course, sweetie. I prefer a fresh start when my character makes an entrance anyway. I'll post once I catch up to what's going on, to keep any incongruities to a minimum.

Yay, thank you :3

Well Hana is all open for interaction's for whoever wants to :)

Well I just realized I didn't read 6 full pages of this can someone give me a summary so I don't need to read.

I will throw the NPCs out, maybe handing discount coupons or something XD

Well, it's just normal OOC, we have new people here, gateman to replace leolamawd. Also you can start posting and interracting with other, I believe gateman is interracting with your character anime.

After that, I will skip the day 1 since we don't have much to do at day 1, the days after this will really need everyone to post and interracting because it has games and the game can't continue when people involved don't write any post >.<

//is waiting for @Justaddnutts' response :3 No rush though Nutty (doesn't know what to call you :'D) ~

• Thank You
Reactions: Junnabee
I will post soon...... Sorry for the promise that I can't fulfill :'( I'm so busy and I have little time to open this site, I will, I will post tonight.
Also, welcome @Gateman I will reply your post, he is handsome btw, I wish my character was gay

And Hatter, you just get a fan, me~

HATTER~ Aw you're so cute, I wanna bring you home <3

That's okay Meredith~ :3 I will post too, please be patient, folks~ Finally reach my computer.

posting for Avianna later today loves.

I'll be waiting love~

Reactions: MadKingJai™
30iwbrc.jpg

*NEW RULES*
-TWO POSTS BEFORE POSTING AGAIN-
-PUT AT LEAST YOUR NAME EVERY TIME YOU POST-

*NEW CANDIDATE*
Cecillio replaced by Sigfried played by @Gateman

NOTE: The rules was added several days ago, but I forget to put it as update, I put it now so anyone can see it

Last edited:
Mei is open for interactions in case you guys wanted to talk to her or something xD

Reactions: Andy