DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show

Is it just for the accepted characters list? 'Cause you could probably put a curly golden "C" or something. Trust me, I looked around. XP

They can also use it for his/her post if they want to, but yes that's okay, I'll make a beautiful 'C' for you ^^

Thanks! .w.

Reactions: Hitomebore
women%20pink%20hair%20red%20eyes%20anime%20anime%20girls%20faces%20guilty%20crown%20yuzuriha%20inori%201600x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_89.jpg

NAME
Hana Elise Fujimata

RACE
Kitsune

OCCUPATION
Small Town Cafe Owner ~ Blue Moon Cafe
PERSONALITY

Hana is a lovingly sweet hearted woman. Ever since she was a girl she was creative and would create her own recipes in a jiffy. When it comes to people she loves to get to know everyone and can be rather outgoing and even daring at times.. Though she becomes extremely shy with men in an instant and has never truly been in love probably due to the fact she was raised in a traditional home who still believed in arranged marriages in this time and day.. She herself had always wanted to find love and swore off her families views. She loves to cook and bake which is a true skill to her.. She is easily trust worthy to others but not quick to open her heart to other's.
SKILLS
Baking ~ Cooking ~ Playing Piano ~ Horseback Riding ~ Dancing ~ Singing ~ Acrobatic ~ Excellent Memory skills
Sweet's
Dog's
Baking
Shopping
Iced Tea
Hiking
Beaches
Cuddling
Sweet Movie's

DISLIKES
Liars
Cheater's
Bullies
Spicy food
Blood
Spider's

FEARS
Falling in Love
Creeps
Pervert's
Rude People
Being Alone
Caves
Scary Movies

REASON FOR JOINING THIS SHOW
To take a chance and perhaps find true love before her parent's square her away into an arranged marriage.
OTHER INFORMATION

Her favorite color is Sea Blue for it always makes her happy.
Surprisingly her favorite movie genre is a tie between Action/Romance.
Favorite food is Ka Pow.
Favorite drink is Raspberry Iced Tea.
She adore's classical and pop music.
Her ideal man is someone who is sweet but know's how to make her laugh and or smile among other things.
She loves to read and often memorizes anything she's read in the present or past.
She is a hopeless romantic at heart.

Last edited:
@Azula Finished my cs :) Let me know if you want something changed.

Might change the banner I have currently, but I'll be using the same photo.
Just not satisfied with the font combination I have there at the moment :'D

Oh, and I saw you guys talking about using fonts which aren't on Iwaku
Use this:
Code:
[font="<font name>"]Text[/font]
Replace <font name> with whatever font you wish to use.
You can pretty much use any font on your computer,
however it wont show as that font in another person's computer if they don't have the font installed
(It'll use the default font set in the browser settings instead)
but if they do then it should display properly :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore
@Shayla I can imagine that she is pretty, however your picture is broken >.< can you fix it? After that, I'll put her on the front ^^

@darkflames13 No~ he is totally okay! I will put him on the front soon ^^ Yay~ and thank you for the new information, I don't know about that >.<

@Gateman I'm so sorry, but the male spots are already filled >.< There is one female spot remaining if you want?

@Moogle-Girl @Anime is Life Hey guys, I see that you both pick human, can you tell me more about his specific race, like japanese, chinese, etc? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience ^^

Last edited:
@Azula ~ New link all up for you!

@Justaddnutts all of them are pretty! Ugh, can't decide >.< But but but I'll pick to help you, hmm maybe the first, fourth, and fifth? I'm not helping? X)

@Shayla Yay~ Thank you ^^ I'll put your pretty character soon :3

Hey guys, I see that you both pick human, can you tell me more about his specific race, like japanese, chinese, etc? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience ^^
Carl is American.

I love the first and fifth one! :)

I like the third one. .w.

Alright i've narrowed it down some thanks to the suggestions i've already been given. feel free to keep them coming but thank you for the input!!!

I'm terrible at females, so I'll have to pass. Keep me in mind if you happen to make season 2 then. Good luck.

@Justaddnutts Can't wait to see her~

@Gateman Thank you ^^ I'm thinking to make season 2 if the season 1 is going well and I'll surely contact you :3

Two years later after I decide on how to finish up my character XD

@Anime is Life Take your time ^^ I haven't finished the buildings too, NPCs too, my host's profile too, too... much... to... do... >.<