DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
font_previewd.php

Hana listened as the score's were announced mingled against the loud chatter of Avianna. She sighed just a bit as she ignored Avianna and focused her mind more so on the score's. In all honesty she knew her talent wasn't very rare or unique that much could be said. Yet, in all honesty she was proud of herself no matter the case. She had given it her all and showed what her true passion was even though she never put it to use the way many had told her to do so.

Siegfried came up behind Hana and flashed her his usual smile. "You did great up there; much better than I did, at least."

Hana was broken from her thoughts as she heard Siegfried speak up behind her. In that moment she turned on her heel as her skirt whipped slightly against her legs in the given process. Her eye's came to hold to that of his as she gave a slowed smile in return to that of his casual one. She really wasn't sure what to make of this one... He seemed to enjoy a little bit of everything which left her to wonder if he was truly wanting something serious to happen during his time here. She left her thought's at that as her smile remained curved to the soft pink of her lips. "Well that is quite the lie; honestly... I'd say your performance was far more entertaining than mine... Though, I do appreciate your compliment." Her voice fell soft from her lips as she watched him curiously gathering some food up as she stifled a chuckle at the sight at hand..

He put his box down and started piling a plate full of his favorite food - greasy burgers and fries - and grabbed a soda. "If you want, I'd love to talk to you a bit and get to know you." He grabbed his plate and package and looked over to her. "Besides, I don't know about you, but I feel danger coming, and I wanna get away from hurricane Avianna before it starts."

Hana's brow arched curiously to him as he talked on further to her. They softened slowly as a small flicker of a light softness came to hold against that of her piercing blue eye's. Oddly , she didn't mind the idea of getting to know him better and not to mention figuring out how his mind worked. At that she fetched a soda quick from one of the chill bins as she came around to his side with a small sashaying sway of her hips. It was than she felt a laugh escape from her lips at his comment on Avianna as she all but nodded. "As much as I love that show... I think I will pass and take you up on that offer to avoid the hurricane." Hana gave him a playful grin as she began to walk ahead of him as her white hair swayed against her back only to slowly fade back into a glistening blonde once more. As she walked ahead of him she spoke up in a crisp soft voice. "Do you always eat like that? If so, Mister... I would suggest you let me cook for you sometime in the near future unless your a fan of the grease?" Her tone held a teasing tint to it as she finished speaking.

He followed her into the gazebo outside, the same one he'd spent his first night in with Kyoko and Mei. "I....I kinda need the grease once in a while." He sat down and happily munched on a few fries. "I've experimented on myself a bit in the past. One of the experiments involved changing the flora in my gut to accept some...less edible things. Good news is that I never get food poisoning or anything anymore. Bad news is that my new diet is terrible to most people." He took a big bite from the burger and smiled, making a note to compliment the chef. "I wouldn't mind enjoying a nice bit of home cooking from you, though."

Her eye's lifted to the sight of the gazebo as they trailed in closer to it. She chuckled softly as she found a seat across from him. Her leg came to drape with casual ease atop the other as she answered. "I guess all men like their fair share of greasy foods.." Hana's eye's lifted to that of his as she draped her small manicured hands atop her lap. She listened to him with curiousity as he spoke of how he experimented previously upon himself. He was very curious that she was settled upon. "You have some seemingly interesting tricks up your sleeve.. Though, I will say I wouldn't be one volunteering to do what you did to yourself." She said in a chuckle as she allowed her eye's to flicker with a tinge of amusement. She nimbly flicked her soda open as she raised it to her lips for a sip. His diet was odd, but it was something she had seen plenty of before. As he spoke she lowered the can away from her lips as she smiled softly. "Well, I own my own Cafe and I often cook there.. But , at most times I'm simply managing the place from falling into chaos. Just name whatever and I bet I can cook something up for you anytime." She gave him a quickened flash of a smile as she snuck in another sip from that of her soda. Her leg swung idly back and forth as she looked out to the gardens spread in bounty across the land of the house. "Enough about me for the moment. What do you do for a living besides your magic tricks, Casanova?"

Siegfried finished his first burger while she was talking. "Well, I guess the proper term would be "Witch Doctor," but I just say I'm a healer. I make medicine from various herbs we grow, while my partner James works on things like prosthetics. Gabriella's, James' wife and my best friend, is a bit too...volatile to work in the lab, so she handles the administrative details that, quite honestly, I'm too easily distracted to do." While he talked, he let a hand fall to his side, touching the leaves of the rose bushes around them and transferring some magic into them. The flowers around Hana bloomed and seemed to double in size. "The magic tricks, spriggans aside, were mostly to cheer people up. You'd be amazed at how much better someone with a possibly terminal diagnosis will feel when they have a dancing flower given to them."

Hana continued to listen to Siegfried as she sipped away at her soda. He did have quite the interesting job and he was the first of his kind that she had ever met. Her lips turned into a smile as she glanced up at him, her lashes all but fluttered to feel her eye's widen a bit. Before her eye's the flower's blossomed gracefully and double their size as the fragrance surrounded her.. She sighed peacefully at the simplicity of it as it all but reminded her of her childhood back on the mountainside where the flowers grew wildly down throughout the entirety of the forest. She broke quick from the charming memories at play within that of her mind as she nodded slowly to Siegfried as he spoke. "Well , your the first person I have ever stumbled upon with such a career and it sounds like you work with the very best of people at such." Hana smiled to him as her eye's met his as she continued to speak in her soft, silken tone. "If I was on my death bed, I think watching the flower's dance would be a beautiful miracle to watch all in itself.. All flower's hold a memory to us all and yet they are as fragile as we are as well." She spoke as her hand raised upwards to brush slowly against the small petals of the flower as her lips held to a softened smile." You do have a gift, that I will give you, and all the girls besides the Queen Bee seemingly love it.. Even the Quiet boy liked it." She chuckled as her hand slipped delicately away from the blossoming buds as spoke up again. "Though I must say... I never pictured why a Casanova like you would be here on this kind of show." Hana said as her eye's flitted curiously to Siegfried.

"Don't tell anyone, but this is all an act." He said quietly, looking around to make sure Avianna wasn't within earshot. "Those little candy balls I keep popping are akin to anti-anxiety medication." He put his plate aside, noticing a few squirrels and birds eying his meal eagerly. "The truth is, I'm usually much more reserved and quiet in my everyday life. It's just that...with my job, people want someone who's able to put their fears to rest, and make them smile. So, I put on the mask and become the clown to make sure people pay attention to me instead of their troubles." He smiled, this time a genuine, slightly sad smile rather than the fake one he usually put on. "It'll be our little secret, okay? I don't want people to know that I'm being fake. At least, not the people in the competition." he said, remembering he was likely being filmed at this moment.

For some reason what he was saying was a complete shock to her. The way he had been during his time hear seemed like something he did on a daily basis. Especially, his flirting and charming skills he had on hand within a moment's notice. Her brow quirked slightly unknowingly to even herself. She did find this all but curious.. "I never would have thought such of you from what I have gathered beforehand. You seem like a natural with all that you say and do.. To be honest , I never pictured you for the type to be serious with others and not to mention to be collected and quiet as a person." Her eye's remained held to his as she slipped up with nimble ease from that of her seat. She all but fell forward a bit as she braced her hand lightly against the smoothness of the Gazebo wood as she glanced to the house and all the bustle held within. She glanced back over her shoulder with a softened look gracing her features as she gave a brief nod. "Consider it our little secret...though I'm not sure I'm a believer yet. Perhaps you're more than what you let on to be." Hana said as she leaned her weight against the entryway post as she let the lightened breeze tangle against her hair for the present time. The cool breeze trickled against her skin as she enjoyed the pleasent feel of it. She wasn't sure yet if she could trust Siegfried. She would give him a chance, but remain careful around him as she wasn't sure what to fully think of him as her lips held to a lightened smile.

"Well, whether you believe it or not doesn't make it less truthful, but I appreciate your complicity." He pulled open the package he'd been lugging around and began to fiddle with one of the dolls inside. "You know, there is one thing that I do that I can't exactly fake..." he pulled out the book of runes and a marker and began to write along the limbs and torso of the doll. "I'm not the super amazing guy I pretend to be, but I learn quick, and my friends are happy enough to share their tricks with me." He smiled a little more. "I guess I might be a little enchanting after all." He said, kicking himself for letting such a dumb pun slip. He plucked one of the rose petals from the flower closest to him and put it aside. Biting open the cut on his thumb again, he drippped a few drops of blood onto the petal and crushed it in his hands, mixing the flower's essence into his blood before pressing it into the doll's head.

Placing the doll on the ground, he said the command समृद्धि once more. The bloodstained doll obeyed, and a new spriggan, roughly the size of a teddy bear, grew from it, this one made of rosewood and accented with beautiful blossoms all over. "A thank you for your kind words. I'm sure you'll put her to good use." He ran his fingers through her hair, finding a loose one like he had with Avianna, and plunged it into the core of the spriggan. "With that, she shall answer only to you, and protect you until you tell her to depart." He had slipped back into his role as the cassanova inadvertantly, and was trying to impress her a little bit.

As he spoke , she found herself turning around to all but find her gaze on him rustling through the package he had been toting about. She wached him with a curious glimmer growing against that of her eye's as she felt herself smile just a tad. Hana watched on as he bit open the cut upon his thumb to watch it stain red once more with blood as he mixed it with the flower essense into the small doll's head. She unconsiously found herself stepping in closer to watch as she spoke softly to him as her curiousity all but sparked more as she watched. "Doesn't it hurt to keep re-opening that small wound of yours, mister?"

"Just a bit, but I heal quick. Maybe you can kiss it and make it better?" She didn't seem to hear.

Her eye's flitted to him in slight concern only to fade as the doll was placed on the ground before her. In an instant the doll came to life as beautiful fragrant blossom's grew about it. Her lips parted slightly in awe as she watched the sight before her. In all true honesty, she found herself simply amazed by the sight held before her as she pressed her hand against the side of her hair as it whipped against the growing breeze.

She watched as Seigfried stepped in closely to her whilst his hand ran softly through her locks. In that moment, he stepped back with a single strand of her hair before plunging it deep within the core of the spriggan. Her eye's glimmered with a sense of happiness as she slowly dipped down to draw in closer to the little creature. She for certain was glad that her hair had draped forward to hide the small blush stained against that of her cheeks. This was by far one of the sweetest gifts one had ever given to her..Her hand stretched forward as it brushed slowly against the spriggan's head. The petals held soft to the touch as her smile remained against her soft pink lips.

"This is a very sweet gift you have given me , Siegfried.. Color me impressed and touched by your very sweet gesture." Her smile seemingly grew as she watched the little creature with a held sense of happiness. At that she whispered to the little creature. "I think I'll call you, Blossom.. For you remind me of my home that I haven't seen in a very long time." With that she rose up from her spot upon the ground with nimble ease as she settled her gaze upon Siegfried once again. She silently hoped to herself that this blush of hers had faded as she smiled soft to him. "You do have a sweet side to match that charming bit of yours. You're a little bit of everything it would seem, Mister." Before he could answer , she stepped in close as her lips pressed against the warmth of his cheek in a tender kiss. She held them there for a brief moment as she whispered. "Thank you..I think my day has been made just a bit better." In that moment she withdrew her lips as she stepped back and continued to smile at him. She was very much so impressed by him, that she did know. Yet, Hana found herself curious about him.. She hadn't felt that way about any man in a very long time.. Not since her day's at the Mountain.

Hana glanced to him briefly as she tucked her hair securely behind her ear as she chuckled softly. "Guess this means I will have to show you a trick or two that us Kitsunes have up our sleeves." Her eye's lit to his as she spoke whilst her hand brushed over the little Spriggan once again.

When Hana kissed him, it was his turn to blush, and blush he did. When her lips left his cheek, said cheek - along with most of his upper body - was roughly the same color as his body. If it was any cooler outside, he was certain you'd see steam rising off his body. "uhh...umm...pardon me, would you?" He stood up, removed his pants, and, now in just his boxers, made a mad dash for the pool, jumping in. The shock of the cold water happened to bring him back to his senses a bit, but he was still blushing like an idiot. He hadn't felt like this since Gabriella...

Interacted with: Each Other

[fieldbox=", hotpink, solid"]
Nv6HYTY.jpg

|Location: Living Room-The Girls' Bedroom|Mood: Happy-Furious-Annoyed|Outfit: Look|

Avianna was smiling the whole time her and Edra were walking back to the living room. They looked like the perfect couple already. At first, when Avianna came here, to be honest, she thought this would just be a way for her to become famous... being the biggest villain Reality T.V. has ever seen, she didn't expect to ACTUALLY find someone she liked in here. Even Avianna could be caught off guard once in a Blue Moon. "Thanks for walking me back, Eddy." She wanted to kiss him again, but she knew he would probably bolt out the room if she did, so she took her seat. Avianna fixed her dress and crossed her legs, staring up at Cerena speaking. She was happy right now, nothing could mess that up. Well, she THOUGHT nothing could mess up her happy mood, until she heard the next words that came out of the "happy-go-lucky" bimbo's mouth. Avianna clinched the butter knife that was in her hand now, she then stood up, if her eyes could kill... everyone would be dead right now. "WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS! THAT LITTLE BITCH WON!?" Avianna couldn't believe that not only did Mei win... but Avianna was third to last place in the ranking, her talent was at least second best if not first. She noticed that the crying brat came into the living room. "That small "over the rainbow" Leprechaun won! Over me!?" Avianna was soo furious, that she threw the knife at Mei. The knife shot into the wall behind Mei, instead of hitting her.

Avianna turned to Cerena. "This is clearly some kind of joke, you saw my performance. I was the best and everyone here knows it. I don't loose, Belleroses NEVER loose." Avianna looked at the plate of food in front of her and she shot it against the wall, the glass plate shattered and food exploded on the wooden surface. "The only reason I lost is because most of these LOSERS are just jealous of me, this is the biggest joke I have ever heard." She picked up a glass of water and shot it towards the floor, the water dripped into the wooden crevices. "You fix this now!" She knew that Cerena probably couldn't do anything to "make" her win, but Avianna didn't care. Avianna started to walk away from the table, every step she took her heels hit the wooden floor with a loud BANG! Before going towards her room, Avi looked at everyone in the living room. "DO NOT come into the room tonight! I don't care, you bitches can sleep outside!" She walked off, slamming the girls' bedroom door behind her and putting a dresser in front of it.

Avianna hopped onto her top bunk, shooting her shoes off. She took out her phone, she hadn't talked to anyone back home in New York for a while now. She text messaged her best friend, Chelsea. -"You will never believe what just happened!" Avi- She tapped her foot on the edge of her bed, as she waited for Chelsea to text her back. -"What happened Avi????!!!!" Chels- She tapped away with her nails smacking the touch screen phone. -"That midget bitch Mei... she won the first solo competition, just because she kicked some douchebag shit for brains in the balls" Avi- Avianna looked out the window in the room, she got off her bunk and went to close the curtains. -"That is such bull! You should have won." Chels- Avianna smiled at that, she was not furious anymore but more or less annoyed with everything. She told Chelsea that she needed a nap and turned her phone off. "Those bitches can rot in hell." She jumped onto her bed and fell fast asleep.

Interaction(s): Edra, Cerena, Mei
Mentioned: Edra, Cerena, Mei, Hana, Siegfried, Ren

Tagged: @Meredith @Azula @DANAsaur @Shayla @Gateman @darkflames13
[/fieldbox]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
Edra kept Avianna's wrist in his hand while they were walking back, but when they almost there, Edra quickly let her hand go. He didn't want them to see and knew what had happened, the kiss and things. Edra wanted to avoid dramas as much as he could, but he could bet that his sister must be laughing their ass off when they watched the scene. When Avianna said thank you to him, Edra just nodded and let her sit on her own while he took several steps from her and took the seat on sofa, not on dinner table. Cerena didn't say about sitting there, as long as he could hear her well, it would be enough.

Being the last was not the best, but he didn't care. He did what he loved back there, nothing could piss him off. No one wanted to lose, but he didn't want here for the first place, so winning wasn't his intention. However, it seemed like someone couldn't handle losing as good as he was. Guess who was going insane because she didn't win? Avianna of course. Edra sighed and shook his head, "That brat... For seconds she could be angel, seconds later she was worse than demon, the hell."

The next thing even surprised him, Avinna threw a knife, a fucking knife to Mei. She was totally losing her mind. The moment she stormed off to the female room and slammed the door, Edra really wanted to yell and brought her back here. She was totally out of her mind, totally mad. He glanced at Mei first, making sure she wasn't hurt before rushing to follow the blonde. However, when he was almost there, the crews stopped him saying things were in their control so he just needed to stay calm and let them handle this. He grunted, but he couldn't do anything, "Fine, just don't be too hard on her or she will totally chew your head off."

5XW2QO5.png
mHHVvnl.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Living Room
Ren listened as Mei apologized for the events just moments ago. At that moment, Ren wanted to do nothing but comfort the girl; let her know that she need not apologize. That was what he intended to do when suddenly Cerena's voice boomed through the speakers around the area as she announced the winners. Although they were outside the main building, each word in the hostess' announcement was still clear. "With this points, I announce MEI LING as our winner!! Her show was brilliant! She showed how a woman could beat a man, she showed us how capable a woman is. Right after her is REN GRIFFIN, the gentleman who brought us the lovely song with his violin. He totally charmed every single eyes on the room!" He heard her speak both his name and Mei's. Ren was astonished at how he managed to place second; he had been expecting to place last after all, not everyone was inclined towards liking a violin rendition. He knew that most people preferred the guitar or even piano covers.

The half-Brit waited until Cerena was done making her announcement before turning his attention back to the little lady with him. As soon as the announcement was done however, Mei smiled at him and proceeded to leading him back inside, holding his hand as she did. Ren wondered if the girl was aware of the fact that she was holding his hand, but decided that it was a minor detail that in end, didn't really matter all that much. Once they were back inside with the rest of the participants, Mei spoke up once more. She had complimented his earlier performance and inquired how long he'd been playing classical instruments. The raven-haired man saw how she was trying to evade the subject of the matter earlier. Not exactly something he liked, but he went along with it... for now at least.

"Thank you. You're performance earlier was quite the show as well. Very entertaining." He smiled at her. "As for how long I've been playing... hmm" His black eyes darted upwards as he mentally counted the years. "Fourteen or thirteen years I suppose? Though I stopped playing for a while. It's actually been two years since I've last played my faithful companion, I'm surprised I still even remember how to." A sad smile graced his face for a brief moment. Onyx eyes reflected the same sorrow as his face did. Thoughts of his late father entered his head. He quickly pushed it aside however. Now is not that time to be thinking of that. With his free hand, Ren took out a handkerchief from his pocket and offered it to Mei with a smile. "Your cheeks are still stained with tears. Better wipe them away before someone notices. And also, you didn't need to apologize for crying."

Mei didn't even realize she was holding Ren's hand until she felt something warm against her palm, her eyes darting down at the source to see their fingers intertwined. She stared at their hands for a minute, thinking how his rough and big hand perfectly fits her soft and small one like puzzle pieces. She didn't know why but she suddenly felt her heart pound even louder as butterflies started to flutter in her stomach. Is this the effect of having a crush on someone? she asked herself before snapping into her senses. Just how long is she holding his hand? Blushing madly and quickly letting him go, she averted her gaze at him at all cost, too embarrassed and ashamed of her behavior.

"U-Um, it's not very entertaining actually.." she replied, feeling the need to correct him. She knew very well that he's trying to be polite by giving her a compliment but honestly, she thinks her performance is not that entertaining. Heck, until now she still can't understand how she won. All she did was fence and shoot a bow. That's not really special, right? Mei was then pulled out of her thoughts as Ren answered her question, smiling a little bit "Wow. I must say, I'm impressed! Fourteen or thirteen years of learning and playing such beautiful music takes so passion and determination." She then noticed the flash of sorrow in Ren's eyes as he mentioned he had stopped playing for a while, his beautiful black eyes getting dull for a moment. Of course, Mei was curious about why he had stopped but she didn't question him about it. He respected her for not asking her questions so its only natural for her to return the favor.

He felt Mei's grip on his hand loosen until she was no longer grasping it. Ren found himself oddly missing the feel of her small and delicate hand in his. In fact, he was quite tempted to grasp her hand tighter just before she could fully let go. but he restrained himself. Ren had no reason nor right to hold her hand for any longer than she allowed it. Mei was not his girl or anything like that. Shifting his focus away from the absence of her hand in his, Ren instead focused on her next words and gave a light laugh in response. "You're being too modest, Mei. Not everyone can be as skilled as you are with a sword as well as a bow an arrow. Though I must say, the bow and arrow bit was the part that enthralled me the most. You have great accuracy." He then chuckled a bit at her remark regarding his years of playing the violin. "It was, and still is, something that I love. It isn't hard to dedicate time to something that you love. I'm certain that you can agree with this, after all, you also have something that you love, don't you?" A soft smile rested on his face as he finished his sentence.

"Well.. I do have something I love and that is gardening and cooking. Its kind of expected for me to love those two because, well.. my mom raised to be a wife to a loyal husband. Besides, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach right?"

Mei was about to continue on speaking when Ren took out a handkerchief and gave it to her which she gladly accepted with a smile in return before wiping her tears away, finding his actions sweet and thoughtful. Its not everyday Mei meets a gentleman so she's really enjoying his company right now. All I need right now is to not mess it up "Thank you and even though you're telling me not to apologize, I would still like to. I mean, I don't want people to worry about me, especially when I'm crying over something so trivial. It was weak of me to let Avianna's words harm me." she reasoned before her stomach decided to ruin the moment by suddenly grumbling so loud. Mei didn't know how in the world her stomach did that but the loud grumbling made her blush and embarrassed, resulting for her to hold her stomach and bow her head deeply out of shame. "I'm so sorry for my behavior! It seems like my stomach got a mind of its own. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

As Mei took the handkerchief and wiped her face off the remaining tears, she apologized yet again for crying. With a smile, Ren shook his head. "You're not weak Mei. If anything, you're far from it. Avianna crossed a line she shouldn't have. It may sound petty, but there are just some things that make people tick. Everyone has their own weakness. Like I said, there's really no need for you to--" Before Ren could finish his sentence, a loud grumble was heard between the two of them. Knowing what the familiar sound was, Ren looked at Mei's stomach which she immediately covered from his view when she bowed her head. Mei hastily apologized for the sudden uncontrollable interaction. The half-Brit paused, still trying to get a grasp of what just happened. A few seconds later, he let out a hearty laugh. "It's perfectly alright Mei. Why don't we continue this conversation over dinner?"

Blushing would have been no problem, but what Mei did was go as red as a beetroot and radiate heat like a hot pan. Ren could have cooked a three course meal on her face. No-one could have missed it. She wanted the earth to open up and swallow her whole but she knew there was no rescue from the embarrassment. It was absolute. Torture. Utter humiliation. She can't believe her stomach just growled like a wild beast trapped in its cage! She also can't believe that Ren laughed at her! Can't he see she's embarrassed?! She merely nodded her head at the mention of continuing their conversation over dinner, her face still red as beets. She was too embarrassed and ashamed to talk right now so she began to walk towards the dining table, not even sparing a second glance at Ren.

Upon arriving at the said table, Mei was greeted by a wild Avianna lashing out at everyone, too upset to accept the fact that she lost. To be honest, Mei felt good seeing the bitch queen bee upset but she made sure not to show any signs of it. Avianna already made her cry by just insulting her, who knows what she'll do next? Mei flinched as a knife was thrown in her way, her heart pounding and beating loudly as the knife hit the wall and not her. She did not expect Avianna to do that, not at all! She was too shocked to react to the blonde's sudden outburst that she just stood there and watched her break the plates and glasses,cowering in fear. Why does Avianna bring the worse of her? She wanted to cry again but she knew that she shouldn't. That will only give Avianna satisfaction. Just bear with it, Mei. You're stronger than this! she chanted in her head, trying to calm down her raging emotions.

The half-Brit followed as Mei made her way to the dinning table. Her face was beet red, evidently embarrassed. Ren couldn't help but feel he played a big part in it... in fact, now that he looked back at his actions, he was now more than certain it was his fault. He shouldn't have laughed at her just now. Ren felt ashamed of himself. Oh God, mother will certainly give me an earful about this later on. The half-Brit knew that he must apologize, and he was about to do so when a seething Avianna suddenly started to cause a scene. Getting tired of the girl's over the top antics, Ren intended to ignore her and has actually already turned away from her, but when his peripheral vision caught a glimpse of the blonde grabbing a knife Ren's attention was drawn back to the blonde; more specifically, the sharp object in her hand. What is she--?! Before Ren could even finish formulating the question in his head, the crazed blonde threw the knife towards them; more specifically towards Mei. His eyes grew wide with shock. A second later a loud thud resonated through the room accompanied by the clattering of his glasses as they met the floor. Ren looked behind him and with a blurry vision, saw the knife firmly implanted on the once pristine wall. Such a shame; that will definitely leave a dent.

His attention then shifted to Avianna's intended target, Mei. "Are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" Realizing that he couldn't really see clearly if the girl was truly unharmed, Ren went ahead and swiftly picked up his glasses and placed them back on. The unsightly crack on the bottom of the left lens was something that irritated him, but for the time being he decided to ignore it. Instead, he focused on the Mei who the knife was meant for. He gently brushed away the strands of hair in front of her face and searched the porcelain skin for any sign of cuts or scratches. Ren looked back the knife and found that, as insulting as it may be, the knife had apparently been thrown at a bit higher than Mei's height. Feeling relieved to see that Mei couldn't have possibly been hurt by the object, Ren heaved a sigh of relief and smiled at the raven-haired lady. "Glad to see you weren't hurt." Just as the words left his mouth, he felt a slight sting from his right cheek just below where the rim of his glasses end. He reflexively touched the stinging area with his right hand and was confused when he felt some kind of warm liquid upon touching it. Ren brought the hand back in front of him and found blood on the tips of his fingers. His eyebrows shot up at the discovery. It appeared that the knife had accidentally grazed his cheek; that certainly explained why his glasses fell. Thankfully the wound was minor and nothing detrimental to his overall health.

Mei was quickly snapped out of her trance as she saw blood on Ren's cheek, her eyes widening out of shock. "Oh my gosh.. you're bleeding!" she exclaimed, quickly placing the tear stained handkerchief on his cheek, holding it to place. "T-This is all my fault. I'm so sorry.." she mumbled, getting teary eyed all of a sudden. She didn't like it when other people gets hurt because of her. Especially when its someone who's really nice! "I'm really sorry.." she apologized, quickly reaching for her pocket as she remembered that she always carry a band aid with her. She then placed it on his cheek and kissed it to soothe the pain, blushing a little due to her actions. Her mom always kisses her cuts and bruises whenever she's hurt, telling her that the kisses take the pain away and it helps to heal better and faster.

As Avianna finally left the room and declared that no one is allowed to come in the girls' bedroom, Mei only let out a sigh and hid her emotions as always with a smile, deciding it would be best to ignore it. "W-Well, there's that. Seems like I will be sleeping outside, hehe" she awkwardly laugh, trying to lighten up the mood. She was feeling a little bit guilty from making the blonde upset but she just shrugged it off. Mei knew she deserves to win. It was her reward for not punching the blonde even if she wanted to. Besides, It was Avianna's fault the laws of the universe decided to let her win. "I wonder where I should sleep.." she mumbled to herself before a crazy idea suddenly sprang inside her head. She knew it would be embarrassing to ask but she needs to! After all, the girls won't all fit in the living room. Blushing hard and fidgeting on her spot, Mei took a deep breath and mustered all her courage to speak up, hoping Ren won't find her weird."So, um.. I know this all too sudden but.. um.. since I'm sleeping outside,, I.. I was.. um.. wondering if.. you guys got any spare bed? I mean..that is.. if you want to share it with me.. NO.. I mean..not with me! That came out wrong! uh-" Mei was a blushing mess as she looked down and began twiddling with her fingers, a clear sign that she's indeed nervous and feeling awkward. She knew that she shouldn't have asked him such a question but she's just trying her luck! "I-Its fine if you say no.. I mean.. I was just wondering.. A-Anyway, sorry I asked you.. I.. uh-, I don't know what came over me.. Sorry."

"It's nothing serious, no need to worry." Ren began saying, but of course, his words were lost as Mei placed the handkerchief from before on the bleeding area. It felt a bit moist on his skin due to the tears from before but he didn't mind. Having a bit damp would help cleansed the wound quicker. As Mei held the handkerchief in place, she began blaming herself for what happened. Ren wanted to shake his head in disagreeance, but seeing as Mei was in the process of treating the graze, he stopped himself before he could. Instead, he voiced his disagreeance with her statement. "It's not your fault Mei. Avianna is just... a sore loser it seems." Once he saw the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes, he smiled at her trying his best to prevent the tears from falling. "Hey. Don't cry. I'm alright and it isn't your fault." As soon as Mei covered the wound with a band air, Ren's mouth automatically moved to say thanks. "Thank you." he said as her lips touched the dressed wound. A tinge of red started to colour the base of his neck and was rapidly rising to his face. The half-Brit stared at the little lady that just planted a kiss on his cheek. A blush stained her cheeks. Not knowing what to do or what to say at the moment, Ren just stared at Mei in amazement. Such a bold move she pulled.

The awkward silence was broken by the sound of the door slamming as Avianna shut herself inside the girls' bedroom. What was she screaming about earlier? It was amazing how Ren was so disoriented just from that small act. Thankfully Mei's voice managed to snap out of whatever trance he seemed to be in. Oh that's right. Avianna locked the other girls out. Feeling calmer than before, Ren straightened himself up a bit. As he did. Mei spoke once more; this time she was inquiring whether or not she could sleep in the males' bedroom. Just when he collected himself, Mei managed to throw him off again. Ren placed a closed hand in front of his mouth and cleared his throat. Awkwardness aside, it was a valid question. It was only logical that she ask where she would be staying for the night. Although Ren was certain that the staff would be working on trying to get Avianna to calm down and let the other girls back in, he doubted they'll fully get the banshee to calm down. And even if they did, it would be very understandable why Mei wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as the blonde. If she was able to throw a knife at her without a seconds thought, then who knows what the blonde would do to the little lady's sleeping form when she's most vulnerable--that is assuming that Mei would be able to sleep at all. Ren could only imagine the paranoia that she would feel and prevent her from getting a good night's sleep.

"It's a legitimate question so there's no need to apologize for asking it. Bunking with the males in their room does seem to be the most practical solution to your little conundrum, considering that not everyone would fit in the living room. There are spare bunks anyway, however the staff may not exactly agree to let you sleep in the males' room." There's also the possibility of one of the other males making a move on you. Ren decided to leave the last bit out. He wasn't exactly certain if the other males would or wouldn't. It's only been two days since they've been living together under the same roof; far too early to make any conclusions regarding the nature of the other contestants, particularly the males as he hasn't really interacted with them all that much.

Collabed / Interacted with
Mei Ling (@DANAsaur)

Characters Mentioned
Cerena Lainell
Avianna Bellerose

Last edited:

Mei Ling ☆ Siegfried Jensen

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Living Room → Garden
Mei tilted her head to slightly to the side as she listened to Ren, wondering why the staff won't let her sleep in the boys' bedroom. The boys won't take advantage of her while she sleeps, right? All of them are trustworthy, right? As she thought more about the idea, the more she feels doubtful about it. True that Ren is a gentleman and she's certain that he won't try anything in her sleep but are the others just like him? Shaking her head, she tried her best to push the negative thoughts away and let out a sweet smile towards the Brit, hiding all of her worries from him "Well then, how about I ask the staff for permission? Oh, I should ask the boys too. I mean, some of them might.. um.. think its awkward to have a girl in their bedroom right?" Giving Ren one last kiss in the cheek, she quickly ran away from him to start asking people, deciding to start with her dear friend, Siegfried.

She looked around the living room to see the blue haired man no where in sight, thinking for a moment where could he be. "If I remember correctly he chased after Avianna earlier so he must be outside" she thought, smacking her head in the process. How stupid can she be? if the druid is not inside the house then surely its obvious that he's outside. Sighing to herself as she realized her stupidity, she went to the gardens and searched for Siegfried, searching high and low. Just then, she heard a splashing sound and quickly whipped her head towards the pool, thinking that he might be there. Mei wouldn't admit it but she was feeling a bit scared as she slowly walked towards the pool, shaking a little with each step. She didn't know why but she finds swimming pools are scary at night, especially with the splashing sounds. Mei had seen countless of horror and thriller movies where there's always something horrifying happening in the pool and she's kind of traumatized by it. As the smell of chlorine finally reached her nose, she stopped at her tracks and stared at the crystal clear water shining beautifully under the stars and luminous lights, the fear she's feeling suddenly diemminating out of thin air. There swimming the middle of the pool was Siegfried wearing nothing but boxers, his blue hair sticking into the nape of his neck and his face.

Mei didn't mean to stare at him but she just couldn't look away. He looked so beatiful submerged in the water especially when his long hair floats around him like tentacles swimming around. Mei was mesmerixed by his hair and she couldn't help but edge closer to the pool. She hesitantly reached out her hand and as she's about to touch his hair--

SPLASH!

A loud splashing sound was heard as Mei fell into the pool, her whole body now submerged in the cold water. She began to panic as she felt her feet was unable to touch the bottom of the pool, her head slowly sinking underwater. She knew how to swim but once panic started to engulf her, her mind and body just shuts down! Mei's head was pounding and every cell of her body is screaming for oxygen. She then quickly moved her arms and with flailing splashy strokes, she was above water, gasping for air. She quickly looked around and went to the edge of the pool. grasping on the tiles like her life depends on it. She did not expect to fall in the water and what's worse, she didn't expect to fall on the deeper side of the pool! With her teeth chattering and her hair sticking on her face, she moved her feet like crazy, trying her best to stay above water.

Siegfried grabbed the small girl and pulled her to a more shallow part of the pool, before pulling her up and out of the water. "You really should be more careful when you're close to the water, especially whn it's this cold out. You can go into shock." He carefully climbed out of the water himself, adjusting his dripping boxers so nothing embarrassing would pop out. "So, I wanted to apologize for verbally attacking you earlier. I had to get your goat so you'd fight your best. And look, it worked out, didn't it?"

He tapped the ground, summoning one of the spriggans to his side. "As the winner of the competition, you even get Groot, here." He popped off one of her hairs and pushed it into her spriggan's core. It sprouted vines, cascading down its head like verdant emerald locks. A single purple lotus accented her "hair," giving it a more human look. "Groot 2.0 is now your new best friend, my little water lily." He said, laying out on the grass.

Mei was then pulled out of the water by no other than Siegfried, scolding her like a child as soon as she was out of the cold grasp of the chlorinated liquid. "I.. I didn't mean to fall on the water. I was just reaching for your hair.." she mumbled, realizing how stupid she sounds right now. She then listened to Siegfried's apology before she decided to forgive him. True that she was a bit irritated and mad from his actions but she soon got over it. She thought it would be best to just forget about it than lose a friend. "I-It's fine. A-Anyway, why are you swimming out in the cold? Y-You'll get sick, you know.."

"I might, but I can get better with the stuff in my bag."

Mei then gasped as soon as she saw a spriggan with a lotus on its "hair", its beady black eyes staring at her. "Oh, Siegfried. she's beautiful!" she exclaimed, looking at the creature like a loving mother. She didn't know why but she suddenly felt a strong connection towards the spriggan. Perhaps its her motherly instinct kicking in but she wanted to hug it and cuddle with it. It took every fiber of her being to prevent doing such actions because she's scared that Sieg will find her weird. Shaking her head, she stood up from her seat and hugged Siegfried tightly, burying her blushing face on the crook of his neck. She didn't mind the closeness of their bodies and how his heart pounds loudly against hers. She didn't mind how his warmth seems to engulf her entire being and how she fits perfectly against his. Mei then pulled away from him with a soft smile gracing her face, looking deeply into his eyes as her blush subsides. "I'll take care of her like my own daughter and I'll name her Lianhua.It means lotus in chinese"

Siegfried jumped a little when she hugged him, but quickly hid his startlement. Steam started rising off his body as he began to blush again, "That would be nice. I'll explain how it works a little later, but it should understand basic commands in your chosen tongue. It just might not always obey." He held her to him and gave her a gentle hug. "You deserved it, it would make a great companion for you. I think tomorrow we should spar again, it was great exercise. Just, maybe avoid kicking me in th onions next time?" With that said, he stretched and sat up a bit. "What got you coming out here anyway?"

She sat next to him, not feeling awkward at all that Sieg is wearing nothing but his boxers and her green cheongsam were clinging to her like a second skin. In fact, she felt comfortable around him, like she can show him and tell him all of her secrets without being judged. But of course, Mei knew not to do that yet. Even though I trust him, its too early for me to let him know my secrets. just yet I mean I do like him, but not that much. Hmm.. Maybe as time goes by.. I'll-- Mei quickly shook her head as she got lost in her own thoughts, quickly realizing that Siegfried is talking to her. She didn't quite catch what he said but she just assumed its about her being outside. "W-Well, I went out here because I was kind of hoping that you would agree to um.. share the bedroom with me? I m-mean, not your bed but the entire boy's bedroom. You see, Avianna had a hissy fit and well, she kinda threw a knife at me.." she mumbled, not really sure if she should tell him this. She felt like she's being a tattletale, but quickly shrugged it off. "All I'm saying is, I just don't feel comfortable sleeping in the same room with her.. and that she kinda kicked out all of the girls out of the bedroom.."

Siegfried could feel a primal rage filling him, the fury of his warmongering ancestors trying to take over. He shook his head and smiled, hiding his fury behind a mask. "Well, I think that sleeping in the men's bedroom is against the rules." He thought over the rulebook he'd read on the ride over and an idea struck him. "Of course, there is a loophole in the rules....I think I might have an idea for you, my little Qíngrén."

Siegfried walked over to the Gazebo and dug into his package, pulling out a few of the dragontail vine seeds. He came back to the spriggan and handed them to Lianhua. "Lianhua, अनुरोहते शयनगृह." His command triggered something in the spriggan, and its energy spread through the seeds. "I will be back, my dear." As he walked back to the house, the spriggan walked to an open spot in the expansive backyard. The seeds exploded with growth, forming a new hut from the vines. As they wove together tightly, the inside began to weave a large floral hammock, small blossoms sprouting along the walls.

Mei felt a little bit disappointed that Siegfried didn't like the idea of her sleeping in the boys' bedroom and let out a sigh, now feeling completely and utterly helpless. I knew I could ask Cerena for help but she'll think I'm being a crybaby for not solving my own problems. And even if there is a loophole in the rules, what could Siegfried do? Mei was starting to lose hope until Sieg walked over the gazebo and ordered her spriggan to do something, telling her that he'll be back. She only looked at him in confusion before her attention focused on Groot, following him in an open space in the backyard. "What are you doing?" Mei asked, looking at Lianhua curiously before a small tent sprang out of the seeds. She couldn't help but stare in awe as the vines moved and weaved, totally mesmerized by it. "Wow.."

While this was going on, Siegfried crosssed the living room, probably attracting stares as he walked around in a pair of heart covered boxers. He had something a bit more pressing on his mind, though. He reached the women's dorm and tried to open the door, finding the knob locked. Ugly little cow...he thought. Still, nothing of major concern to him. Carl wasn't the only strongman in the house... He gripped the knob tightly, focused, and, with a sharp twist, broke the lock inside. He shouldered the door open, knocking the makeshift barricade out of the way, ignoring Avianna for the time being. He grabbed Mei's pillows and blanket - or at least what he hoped was hers - and began walking back outside.

"This is amazing.." Mei whispered as she walked towards the tent, running her fingers on the vined walls. She felt like a princess entering her new castle, and she couldn't even happier. She looked at Siegfried as soon as he came back and hugged him once again, feeling grateful and lucky that she had met him. "Siegfried, I cannot express how grateful I am for your kindness. You did all of this.. just for me? I.. I'm.. I'm speechless! Oh, Siegfried! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Mei kissed his cheeks repeatedly with each thanks, finding the kiss the only way to express her gratitude. She pulled away from him and began jumping out of excitement, her childish behavior now in full view "THIS IS AMAZING!!! I'm going to cook you some lotus flowers as thanks! Come on!" Mei then grabbed Siegfried's hand and literally dragged him in the house and towards the kitchen, ready to make hundreds of lotus flowers just for him.

Siegfried stopped her, easily overpowering her and picking her up. He slipped her onto his shoulders and started carrying her back to the dragontails. At this point, the farther he could keep her from his junk, at least while there were cameras around, the better. "I don't need a thank you for treating you like a normal person." He said with a laugh, still carrying her bedding under one arm. "Besides, I still owed you for all the short jokes earlier." He went back to the gazebo for a moment to grab his box and carried everything back to the hut.

The walls opened for him, responding to his thoughts, and closed tightly behind him. "Good thing about Dragontail vines, they're slightly psychic." He nodded to the large hammock that dominated the small room. Bending over, he gently dropped Mei into the bed, crawling in with her and covering them with the blanket. "For tonight, you're perfectly safe. The vines will only open for you, myself, or Cerena. There's no way for that pink covered cow to hurt you." He wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, hoping to comfort her. "And if she even tries, Groot is taking root outside and guarding us."

Mei was suddenly stopped from her tracks as Sieg picked her up and placed her on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, immediately blush and covers her rump, trying to hold down the hem of her dress. "H-Hey! Put me down!!" she squirmed, trying to get out of his grasps, finding it uncomfortable that she's being man handled by Sieg, especially now that she can feel his body heat against hers. Doesn't he feel cold walking around at night outside the house only wearing his boxers?! She keep on squirming until she noticed that he's making his way to the gazebo before he went to the tent, her face full of confusion. Just what is he planning to do? Her question was soon answered as she felt the soft bed and felt Siegfried's arms around her waist, holding her in place.

Her blush seared through her cheeks and for a minute she thought her face was on fire. She suddenly felt awkward, demure, and coy; even going as far as attempting to hide her rosy features behind her fingers. She had no idea why Siegfried is suddenly cuddling with her in bed. Does this mean he likes her? That he wanted to be more than friends? Mei's thoughts was quickly flooded by a lot of questions, making her blush even more. Just what is happening right now? Deciding to act normal, she rolled over and hide her beet red face on his chest, blushing even more as she realized that he's half naked "I-If the v-v-v-vines only opens up to you, me and Cerena, h-how can I be so sure you won't try anything while I sleep?" Of course, Mei knew Siegfried is not the kind of guy to do such things but she needed to make sure. Besides, he's half naked on her bed! Who knows where this might lead as the night deepens?

"Well, I guess you don't. After all, as Groot's creator, I could override your command of her, and the vines could be a prison of sorts, I guess." He said, trying to acknowledge her fears. "But if you were really worried about that happening, whould you really be laying here with your body pressed against an almost naked, muscly casanova like myself?" he made his muscle twitch against her and smirked. "Besides, only an utter monster would take advantage of someone, especially someone as adorable as you. Now, how about we just relax and try and put the day behind us?" He said, praying that nothing would....pop out in the middle of the night and thanking the fact that the cameras couldn't see them through the vines.

"It's Lianhua, you dummy! You should try to remember the name of our daughter." She giggled before quickly realizing what she just said. Did I just say our daughter? Mei flushed even more but decided to ignore it, hoping he won't find it offensive or something. She then laughed even more as she felt his muscle twitch against her, snorting a little as she laughed "Alright, I admit that I don't mind you here sleeping by my side." she confessed before she looked deep into his eyes, giving him a genuine smile. With him being sweet and all, she thought it would be fine to tell him a little about her feelings. "I mean you're my first male friend, Siegfried.. I trust you with all my heart." She then leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth before hiding her face on his chest, snuggling even closer to him as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.​

☆ INTERACTIONS ⌋
darkflames13 (Mei)
Gateman
☆ MENTIONS ⌋
Shattered♦Secrets™
Azula

28v4m15.jpg

Untitled_1.png

CERENA AND AVIANNA
"HEART TO HEART CONVERSATION"

Cerena's head was throbbing like hell, she never expected being a host could drain her energy so much. Today was great actually, the games and everything seemed fine until dinner. First, Avianna lost her mind just because she didn't win, she even almost killed someone with the fucking knife! Then... The crews told her something, the last thing she wanted to hear today, everything has ruined her cheery mood. As Cerena left the living room to check some important matters, another crew rushing to her, told her that Avianna just locked the door, letting no one in and forcing the rest of girls to sleep outside. Cerena grunted and ruffled her hair, "That... Urgh!"

Stomping her way to the female dormitory, Cerena wanted to settle things down with this girl. If she wanted to stay here, she needed to stay with the rules. Cerena was the owner of this show, she didn't want to see someone ruining her whole show. By the time she arrived there, Cerena saw the door was already forced open. Someone had come before her, the host didn't have time to think about that. First thing to do was talking to Avianna. If that girl wanted to have a cat fight, she would totally do it. Her limit had been poked by this little girl's extreme action.

Cerena saw the girl already on her bed. Before talking to her, Cerena took deep breath several times to calm her down, she still had to keep her job, the cat fight could wait until this show finished. She walked slowly to Avianna like she was a dangerous carnivorous animal, "Hello, Avianna, may I talk too you for a minute? Please?" She forced a warm smile on her weary face, but it wasn't as natural as she usually did. Who could stay happy anyway after what happened just now?

Avianna was having a nice dream, she was dreaming about how she punched Mei and Douchebag in the face, over and over again... she smiled at the image of their blood splattering on the wooden floors. She didn't notice the loud crack as Siegfried, douche number one, had rudely came into the room.

If she had notice, Avianna's dream would have probably came to fruition. She turned over in the uncomfortable bed, not feeling at all as peaceful as her dream tried to make her. This place had been giving her stress, and her anger issues were skyrocketing to new levels. Maybe the whole knife thing was a little too much, Avi wasn't a killer... well, emotional killer maybe.

While she was taking her nap, she heard an annoying voice call out to her. She grunted, but opened her eyes. "What the hell do you want?" She said in a tired voice, before she hopped off her bed. Avianna was a few inches taller than Cerena, which made her feel even more superior than her attitude could show right now. "Did I do something wrong?" She smirked at the host. Avianna really didn't have a care in the world right now, she wanted to know what this pompous brat so rudely interrupted her beauty sleep for.

Calm yourself, Cerena, remember that bag you wanna buy, remember that necklace that looks perfect on your neck, remember that and you will calm down... Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale...

Cerena could just pull her hair and drag her across the living room, then throw her out for being extremely rude. However, she didn't have the power to do that, she couldn't do anything as her wish. Instead of slapping her face, Cerena threw a smile to the girl in front of her, "Yes, you did, you absolutely did something wrong," she put her glasses on top of her head and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Flying knife is not welcomed here I'm afraid. You should know that... and locking the room? It is prohibited."

Taking several steps backward, Cerena continued her words, "You're pretty, Avianna, you really are. I bet lot of males adoring you out there. Our rating would totally drop if you are not in this show anymore," Cerena sighed, sweet talk was the only hope she had now. Working as host several years, she had faced this kind of girl in entertainment world, especially the top world actresses, "You're our mascot, don't you know that? You have your own uniqueness, viewers love that! WE LOVE YOU~"

Cerena moved closer to Avianna, "However... Your uniqueness sometimes crossing our limit and that's not good... not good at all," she shook her head as disagreement to Avianna's act before, "The producer doesn't want to see that again, the last thing you wanna do is making him mad. If I were you, I wouldn't do that. Do you understand?"

Avianna stood there, listening to everything Cerena said. She looked at the door. "Well... I can't lock it now. Did you do that?" She actually would be impressed if Cerena broke the door down, Girl Power! She smirked at the image of seeing little Cerena break a door. Avi brought her attention back to Cerena, now she said something about how the ratings would go down if Avianna wasn't on the show. Of course the ratings would plummet without their STAR! Everyone knows the villain is the one people want to see. The One They Love To Hate is the one that brings in the big crowds. "Yeah, I know." She moved her bare feet across the wooden floor, her sparkly pink nail polish shining in the light.

Even Avianna knew that throwing a knife at someone was going too far, it's just that she is not use to being a loser. Her parents always wanted her to win at everything, her and her little brother were forced to do everything to perfection. They had to have perfect looks, perfect hair, perfect grades, perfect snobby attitudes. Avianna doesn't know any other way to be, she was brought up by the biggest snobbiest Tycoons in the New York Wall Street Families. "Look... don't you dare tell anyone what I am about to tell you." Avianna walked over to the door closing it... even though it was broken now.

She moved back in front of Cerena, Avi doesn't like to be vulnerable, but she felt like Cerena wouldn't judge her... hopefully. "My father is a huge dick. He wants me to be a big "self-entitled" bitch, because he thinks that is the only way to get anywhere in the world. My mother is like that too... so I don't know any other way. I may look or seem like a BITCH, but I am really not always like that. Cerena, I know that you have that bitchy side too, all pretty girls do." Avianna smirked at Cerena, her eyes were glistening... was a tear forming? Maybe, maybe not.

Avianna has never told anyone about her family life, not even Chelsea, her best friend, knows a lot about her upbringing. "Do you think I should go apologize to Mei?" Avianna doesn't apologize, which made the words in her mouth seem so foreign to the blonde. Something new was forming inside of her, maybe because she has never met someone that actually wanted to speak to her, like a grown adult would speak to another grown adult. "I will try my best not to get that heated again, it will be hard... but you knows us bitches, we love to cause drama." She laughed, rubbing her shoulder.

Cerena prepared herself for getting rude and harsh words from the blonde, but she didn't hear any curse or yelling. Her voice turned milder instead... So much wow that Cerena could kiss the wall right now. Cerena glanced at the door as Avianna talked about it, "Nah, I don't know who did that, but I will surely find out." That girl looked like she felt guilty, guilty for what she had done at the living room. Cerena blinked her eyes in disbelief, now all of those wicked plans for Avianna vanished into thin smoke. Instead, she felt sad...

She knew it... everyone had their own problems and reasons, there was no smoke without fire. Cerena looked at Avianna who told about her family problems, her hand unconsciously reached out to rub Avianna's shoulder to calm her down. It must be painful to letting out what she was feeling, what she had been through. Cerena listened to her in silence, sometimes nodded and smiled, "I must agree with that," she let a tiny giggles escaped her mouth to make things make Avianna felt better.

Seeing how Avianna calmed down and telling her story was more than what Cerena had expected, now she wanted to apologize? That was... astonishing... "Yes..." she cleared her throat to make her voice clearer, "Yes, Avianna, that would be amazing. Everyone will see how you are beautiful both inside and outside," brushing aside Avianna's hair from her shoulder, Cerena opened her arms to welcome the poor little girl who masked herself with bitchy attitude, "Maybe a hug would make you feel better?"

Avianna felt better now that she got that out of her system. Maybe that's all she needed, someone who ACTUALLY wanted to listen to her words. She was always around people who just wanted to use her, or get into her pants, she never had a genuine person around her. Even her best friend, Chelsea, she was like a DAMN assistant. Avianna at first was not going to go in for the hug, she wanted to be like Ewww No! Instead of being rude, she saw that Cerena was being real with her... so she moved in for the hug.

Avianna had never really let her emotions out like that, and tears feel from her eyes. She than pulled back, wiping her eyes. "Great, now I gotta fix my make up." She laughed and started putting on her heels. "After I finish fixing this mess of a face... I will go fix the mess I made out there." She smiled at Cerena, and it wasn't a cocky smile, it was a real and sincere one. "Thank you Cerena, most people never get to see this side of me, and if they do, they think I am being fake and that I am just "acting" to seem nice." She went into her make up bag to fix her mascara.

Cerena nodded and glad that Avianna accepted her hug, well she wasn't that bad. The host watched as Avianna prepared herself, she seemed calm down now and that was good. Cerena smiled at her, but suddenly the word 'acting' crushed her, did she act? Did she do this because she was truly care about her or just because this was her job? Cerena smiled again as Avianna walked outside the room. She felt wrong now... but she would think about this later, for now one problem solved.

28v4m15.jpg

2urphew.jpg

TUESDAY, The Crews's Private Area, 8 P.M.
"JAMIE AND CARL'S DEPARTURE"

Cerena followed the crews to their private room. Her hands was folded irritably, she was pissed, she was mad, she was frustrated. Thankfully that her conversation with Avianna went well, at least she didn't have to deal with Avianna's tantrum for now. She stared at the crew who was in charge with the candidates' family, "What is it again? You say that they want to bring Jamie back? Why again? WHY??"

"Sorry Cerena, but it seemed that her mother is sick, very sick... Even the doctor said that she might not have more than one month, they demanded to bring Jamie home. It's important you know, family comes first," Cerena sighed, what can she said about this. She was her mother, if Cerena was Jamie, she would totally do that too, "Fine, what about Carl? Why he needs to go home too? His mother sick too?" Cerena was more than irritated, her candidates kept being dragged back to their home, why they joined the show if the would go back even before the show ended?

"Well, this one is more... interesting. His wife calls me... she wants him back..." Cerena widen her eyes and grabbed the man's shoulder, grinding her sharp eyes to his face, "HIS WIFE? HE HAS A FUCKING WIFE???? YOU DIDN'T CHECK HIS BACKGROUND FIRST????"

"We- we- checked it Cerena, it seems like they are going through divorce... I don't know why this information is skipped, I'm sorry..." Cerena let him go with a grunt, now she was totally going insane. How could he join the show when he already had wife???? Even though he would divorce soon, he couldn't join this show if he was married, "Fine, take both of them out of here, I am tired and I don't want to deal with them."

Cerena looked at another crew, "Call this girl and this boy, we need to fill the vacant spot, I can't run the show with only 8 candidates. I want them here by tomorrow morning, okay? They're going to make this show more interesting... A valkyrie and an elf, great... just great!" Cerena laughed like mad person while walking back to the living room. She had enough, she totally had enough today. The only prayer she could say right now was having her a good night sleep and sweet dreams.

28v4m15.jpg

Last edited:

LAST POST FOR DAY 2
Cerena looked around before she brought her weary body to her room. Avianna had calmed down and now the females could sleep peacefully in their room. Still, Cerena needed to find someone to fix that door and found out who dared to break that door. As she was looking around, Cerena caught something from the edge of her eyes. Something unusual seen right from the backyard which poked her curiosity to take a better look. It looked a tent? A hut? Obviously not something made by her crews. However, Cerena decided not to approach that hut, she was too tired for that. She could smell problems if she tried to find out what was inside. She better let it slipped tonight, she would find out about that tomorrow when she was fresh again.

Tying her hair into ponytail, Cerena walked lazily to her room. She hoped tomorrow was better than today. Today wasn't that bad actually, it was fun until dinner time. But hey, these kind of things always happened in reality show.

28v4m15.jpg

soyayr.jpg

=SKIPPED DAY=

GROUP GAME
GROUP 1 = WINNER
(Ren, Sieg, Vander, Kalna)
GROUP 2
(Mei, Avianna, Edra, Hana)

GROUP DICE ROLLING
WINNER DICE ROLLING

INDIVIDUAL GAME
Avianna = WINNER
Edra = RUNNER UP

WINNER DICE ROLLING 1
WINNER DICE ROLLING 2

28v4m15.jpg

5wk03o.jpg

2vsi1s8.jpg

THURSDAY, The Living Room, 7 A.M
"WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS"

2urphew.jpg

New day, new morning, new spirit... and NEW DRAMA!

Cerena opened her eyes slowly, yesterday was a good night! Though the new candidates couldn't come on Day 3, the crews promised that they would arrive today. Quickly, Cerena hop out of her blanket and got ready to start the day. Today, the producer let the candidates to wake up late because the past 3 days had been hectic and tiring. Even though they needed to give the viewers something to watch, the producer couldn't take risk that would make the candidates fell sick. The candidates were still the his responsibility, "Meh, he is just acting to be nice, I know what he is in real life," she murmured.

Walking out of her room, a gentle cold air brushed her cheek slowly. It was nice to breath the early morning air for it still fresh and clean. Cerena didn't see anyone beside the crews, the candidates must be very tired that they still sleeping soundly like a baby in their rooms. They would be surprised to see who were coming today. Cerena couldn't wait to welcome the new candidates to the show. She wondered what kind of person they were, Cerena only knew their basic information so she was dying to know them.

One of the crews greeted her, "Hello Cerena! Looking good as usual huh? I don't wanna rush you, but I think you should wait at the main gate for them to come," Cerena nodded happily and gave the crew a small nudge on her shoulder, "Yes, yes, I will go and greet them now! They won't be here until 8 right? I will interview Sieg first!"

28v4m15.jpg

330rxwm.jpg

WEEKLY INTERVIEW
THURSDAY, Male Dormitory > Pool, 7.15 A.M.
"FIRST LOVE"

Cerena opened her notes and found Sieg's name on her interview list. Her smile grew wider as she remembered his performance yesterday. Maybe now she could take a better look at his personality and... body, of course. Cerena chuckled and closed the notes, time to find this muscular man. The mermaid walked across the living room, then to the male's room. She knocked the door three times before she shouted loud enough for anyone who was inside to hear her, "Sieg? Siegfried? Are you there?"

Siegfried heard his name being called and noticed Cerena off to the side holding a clipboard. He sauntered over to her and offered a smile, stretching a little to show off his bare and glistening chest. "What's up, sweetie?" He glanced over her clipboard and noticed the word interview. "Oh, so you want to interview boring old me? Well, if it means I get time alone with the prettiest girl here, I guess I can come along."

The sound of morning man's voice always brighten her day, especially when it came from dazzling man like Sieg. The mermaid smiled playfully when Sieg stretched his body, showing his might chest that he exposed yesterday, "What a wonderful sight at the morning~" she said while laughing. Sieg glanced over her clipboard and found about the interview, still didn't forget to flirt with her, Cerena just nodded and tapped his chest with her pen, "You know how to make a woman feels happy, don't you? Remember that you can only bring one person as your mate." The host laughed and turned her body, waving her hand as signal for him to follow her.

They walked passing the living room then to the backyard, she glanced over to the pool, "Do you mind if we do the interview there? It's still early, I bet no one would go swimming at this temperature."
Siegfried couldn't help but look over the host, noticing her supple curves. My, my, quite the nice rump on this one. he thought to himself. "I think that an interview in the pool would be lovely. I've been meaning to take a swim since we got here. Just let me get my swimsuit on and I'll meet you in the pool" He said, walking back to the dorm. Finding it empty, he quickly changed into a speedo came back to the pool, stretching out and showing off his body for Cerena. "So, my little mermaid, what do you wanna ask me about first?" he bent forward to touch his toes, wiggling his tush a little to entice her. "Or should we relax for a bit first?"

"But- but I said it's..." Cerena watched as the man left her to change into swimsuit, "...cold," the host could just shrugged and proceeded to the pool alone. She waited for the druid to come. The moment Sieg came with his swimsuit, Cerena couldn't help but blushing. In swimsuit meant that he almost naked, right, it only covered his lower part. Not good, Cerena, not good. She waved her hand under her chin, "It surely becomes hotter than before or is it just my feeling?" She laughed nervously and quickly looked at her notes. She better stayed cool and calm for the producer would scold her if he found out that she was also having fun with the candidates. Damn that hot body...

"Let's just go straight to the interview, Sieg, since we need to do group game again today. You don't want to be late, do you?" Cerena smiled, hiding her nervousness behind the curve painted on her face, "So... today theme will be about first love. First, may I know who was your first love, Sieg?"

Siegfried continued to show off a little, partially to tease anyone who might be watching him, but mostly because he enjoyed the reactions that Cerena gave him. Eventually, he sat down next to her in a cabana chair. "Must we bring up the past?" he asked a little hesitantly. "Well, it's kinda hard to talk about, but my first love is actually Gabriella, my business partner. We've known each other for years, since we were troublemakers in school, her accidentally blowing up the science lab, me torturing classmates by making the trees chuck fruit at them." He chuckled a bit at the memory. "Instead of making lemonade, I chose to throw the lemons life ave me at other people. We were insufferable together, and inseparable.

As we got older, we did become a bit of an item, but since this is a family show, I won't go into any more intimate details. Besides, I think I'll have an angry enchanter waiting for me back home if I do...
" He thought a little bit about James and Gabriella, for a moment, and wondered if they were watching him on the show. Probably so, given that she had made him come on here in the first place...

"Anyway, we split up because I wound up neglecting the relationship. I was young and dumb, what can I say? It was for the best though, because now she's got this awesome dude in her life that's become my best friend." It was true, he was happy that she'd found someone that she loved so much, and Siegfried wasn't sure they would've become as successful and happy as they were if it wasn't for the two of them breaking up.

"Sometimes past can teach you something. It is not that bad, I believe," she smiled and carefully takes notes when Sieg started to tell his story. It flows like water as he mentioned the girl named Gabriella and how their story was. Cerena couldn't hide her laughter when Sieg said how they were troublemaker couple, it must be a happy time for him. She wondered if asking about first love was acceptable. Maybe she needed to complain about interview theme to the creative division.

Cerena unconsciously reached her hand to comfort the man when he finished, rubbing his back softly, "That's okay, I won't ask further about that... I know we all make mistakes, so... Eh?? Sorry!" she quickly pulled her naughty hand and laughed nervously, "Let's- let's- move on to next question! Do you mind telling us how she looks like and what exactly that made you fall for her?"

PICTURE LINK
GABRIELLA
JAMES

Siegfried smiled a little more as she caressed his back. "I can do you one better, Cerena. Rather than describe her, I can show you a picture." He took off the pendant and opened it to reveal it was a locket, with a photo on either side. "When I got that package back the other day, Gabriella snuck this into it." He pointed out the girl on one side. "This little hellion is Mrs. Gabriella Moonstone, trying to look more badass than she really is these days. The guy on the other side, is our resident enchanter, James Moonstone. It's hard to believe, but I think I'm the most normal looking of the three of us." he said with a chuckle.

"As for how we became a couple, to tell you the truth I really don't know. Like I said, we were inseparable, and a lot of the time we still are to this day, so it was just a natural progression that one of us - and to be perfectly honest, I don't remember who - asked the other out on a date." Sieg leaned back in his chair and looked up and off into the distance, his gaze picking patterns out of the clouds above. "You asked how we fell in love, yeah? To be honest, I don't know if we ever really were, at least not like that, but she's still who everyone else calls my first love. To me, it seemed like we were two halves of the same destructive whole, but I don't know if we were ever really a romantic pairing."

He stopped for a second and looked over at Cerena, not smiling for once, with eyes that showed genuine concern. "I mean, at what point does the love of a friend turn into the love of a romantic?"

Cerena looked at the photo carefully, she was pretty, of course, though Cerena could sense how rebel she was, "Ah she is pretty, quiet a match with your handsomeness, Sieg," she laughed and shifted her eyes to the man called James, "This is James?" she pointed her finger to the photo and asked very very carefully, "Are they... dating now?"

Still gluing her eyes on the blue-haired man beside her, Cerena listened to each words came out from the man. She didn't know that even a man like him could show so much sorrow over a girl. When Sieg asked question to her, Cerena blinked her eyes trying to find the perfect answer for him. She wasn't the best at romantic thing since she had never experienced one, but she would try using her logic sense to answer it, "Maybe when the feeling leaving more sensation to your belly? When you crave more for her to the point that you think that you want her to be by your side until forever? I know it's not easy differentiating feeling toward friend into lover when you've been together as friend for long time. But, you will feel something different than past days when you fall in love more than friend. I guess? I'm not really good at love, I'm not as expert as you~" she laughed, trying to make the air less mellow and tensed, "Last question since this is might a senstive question for you, I won't peeking deeper into it, how do you feel about her now? What kind of relationship do you have with her now? Seeing how she slipped the locket for you, I bet you two are still in good terms?"

"Oh, aye!" Siegfried said with a smile. "The three of us are still great friends, and James is much better for her than I am, for starters, and we've wound up staying very close over the years." Really, he did miss having her, but he'd figured out long ago that anything between them wasn't meant to be. Still, she had tremendous sway over him; she'd convinced him to do something like this show after all...

"So Cerena, why don't you tell me about your first love? Certainly something as enticing as you are must have an entire army's worth of spurned lovers by now." he said with a chuckle. He wanted to learn more about the host. She really was enticing to him, and he'd yet to really have a chance to talk to her one on one yet.
Lovers became friends... That was rare, especially when his ex dating his friend and they were still in the same circle. Cerena made compliment in her mind about how mature Sieg was, that was not easy at all, "Wow, that is awesome, still being friend with them. You just take my interest a little bit more, mister!"

Cerena thought the interview would be finished, but then Sieg took turn to ask her about her first love. She was speechless for a moment, she didn't have a fond memory about it. She even never had official relationship with someone. Her first love was merely admiration from afar, nothing really happened with them. The mermaid just shrugged, "My first love? It wasn't interesting at all, I even barely talk to him. I don't even know whether I can categorize it as my first love...."

Siegfried smiled and took Cerena's hand in his. "Now now, if I had to qualify Gabriella as my first love, I'm sure your person surely can." He said, trying to help her get her spirits up. "If I was to guess, I'm thinking you were out on a blind date, set up by some friends, and one of you fell for the other, but the other didn't fee the same way."

A slight red color brushed Cerena's cheeks when Sieg's hand took hers, his hand was strong and firm. Cerena gulped once again and politely pulled her hand from his, she didn't want to, but she needed to. It was against the rules that she flirted with the candidates. If somehow one of the candidates fell for her and after her instead of the other candidates, she could ruin the whole show and of course, a letter of resignation would be waiting on her bag.

"You can summarize it that way. Not that accurate, but the concept is not stray too far from your guess," Cerena let a smile thrown to the man and stood up. They had talked too much and soon she needed to prepare for the first game. Sieg was a nice person... well unfortunately toward every girl. Cerena must kept her mind sane and thought neutrally about this man, "Thank you for your time, Sieg, I guess I need to end the interview now. Though I still want to ask more about your first love, I think it's not wise to pick too much about personal thing like. It's nice to talk to you! I'll see ya later!"

Before Cerena off to the living room, she turned her body, and smiled again, "Ah! Don't catch cold, you still have a long way to go and a sick man won't do good for the show," she laughed and finally left the pool and the charming man.

Siegfried smiled at her words. He didn't want to finish talking to her, but he knew she had more contestants. "My dear, ask me anything you like, any time. To you, my dear, I am nothing less than an open book." He got up from his chair, kissed her forehead, and gave her his warmest smile. "You are the host, after all, and an amazing one at that."

He walked to the edge of the pool, bent forward, and slid into the water. He convulsed slightly from shock, but quickly adapted to the temperature, and almost welcomed it. "I appreciate the concern, but the bag I packed seems to be a bottomless medicine chest." He began doing the backstroke and relaxing, getting in his morning exercise.

28v4m15.jpg

After she was finish with Siegfried, Cerena quickly ran toward the main gate for she didn't want the candidates waiting for too long. Cerena's face decorated by the most perfect smile she had, she wanted to give a warm lovely greeting to the new candidates. Her eyes couldn't stop moving from left to right and right to left, wandering when would the candidates came. After they arrived, she would wake up all of the candidates and let them saw their new friends... maybe their new future lovers... or maybe their new rivals. Too many possibilities started to rain the shows, Cerena could sense more dramas coming~

Last edited:
Vander stood at the head of the ship staring ahead into the horizon of the ocean and the sky. It was so pretty in his opinion. The blue of the ocean and the blue of the sky only to be separated by a line of red from the rising sun. It reminded him much of one of his latest creations in the kitchen. While most criticized his cooking because his ideas weren't exactly normal he still enjoyed it. He didn't think cooking was something you learned in a book or read about. Anyone could read a recipe and copy it..but only a true chef could enter the kitchen and have the heart and the guts to try something new. To take a chance to add some flare to the recipe that most never considered. It took many trials and many errors to make a real dish and once you finally made that dish little else mattered other then the satisfaction of giving it to the customer and watching them eat your creation with relish and satisfaction. That to Vander..meant more then anything.

Vander quickly shook his head and smiled a bit. He had done it again. Once he started thinking about cooking it was almost impossible to get his mind off of it. He got inspired so easily that he had to start making up ideas for new dishes on the spot and he-. He chuckled and shook his head. He had done it again. Smiling he turned and looked back at the ship and let out a slow breath. He was glad that they had picked him to come to the show. He had been a bit upset he hadn't been picked to come with the original group but hey..at least he was here now and he had a chance to find love. He felt that his love for cooking was strong..but he desired more then that. He desired a family he desired someone that he could spend his life with. Before he knew it though a crew member came up to him "Mister Vander we'll be arriving at port soon. I'm sure everyone will be excited to meet you" "Thank you. Believe me I'm excited to meet them as well."

As the ship pulled into port he grabbed his bags and smiled. In his bags he obviously had his clothes but he also had an array of spices and cooking utensils that he had packed with him. Along with a small portable grill. He assumed that the staff would let him use their kitchens to cook if he desired to. However if they didn't he wanted to be prepared with a back up plan. He thanked the crew one last time before he descended down the gangplank and onto the port below. He let out a deep sigh and looked around before he looked in the direction of his new home for however long his stay here would be. With one last determined smile he set off towards his new home.

The walk wasn't very long and before he knew it he was standing outside the main gates. His mind was in awe and so was his expression as his mouth hung slightly open as he took in the scenery around him. This place was magnificent that was for sure. He looked ahead again and he saw a woman walking towards him that he assumed was either a crew member or the host of the show Cerena. Which one she was she had no idea either way he put on a warm smile and walked the remaining distance between the two of them "Hello there! My name is Vander and well..obviously i'm here as a contestant on your show haha. I"m really happy to be here and can't wait to get started! I can already sense that being here..with all the drama and all the romance it's going to create a dish that is exploding with flavor!"

@Azula

Interacting with: Vander, Cerena
Outfit for the day: Outfit
Mood: Excited

It was to early, the boat rocked too much, and her celebration for getting on the show still loomed over her. Oh, god, why have you forsaken me?! She whimpered softly as the boat hit another wave and seemed to bump the boat, just the right way, for the sun to get into her eyes. Her face scrunched up, and she sipped water. The aspirin was barely working, and her sunglasses seemed to not work at all. Kalna had given a quick, hello, to the other people on the boat. Both crew, and the other new arrival. Well, at least I wont be completely by myself, which will be nice. Tugging on her sweater a bit more, she shivered while sitting on a bench spot by the left railing. God, why was it so cold?!

Kalna liked warm place's, she had lived in the southern states, almost never staying in one spot more than a handful of years. Which is why, she was sure, it was so hard to find a good lover. Though, it didn't help that her ex's "helped" her move. As soon as they broke up, BAM, she moved. Kalna was a stripper, and yes she called herself one, as she wasn't ashamed of her job, and her job always needed workers. Macon, Georgia. That was where she was staying now, she had been there for two years, and had already worked up to owning 2/5ths of the club she worked at. It was a nice steady income, for when she wanted to stop dancing, or got to old for it. Her thoughts interrupted, the two men were talking, one crew, one new guy. Vander, she thought his name was. Apparently, they were about to leave the boat. Oh, thank god, she thought as the boat slowed and docked.

She didn't have sea sickness, but she was ready for the rocking to stop. Grabbing her large rolling suitcase, she rolled it off the ship and just followed Vander, yes, go first into the lion den my pet, she giggles silently. After he introduced himself, she just waved in the background. "Hey, I'm Kalna, some call me Kal." It was short, yes, brief, yes, but she was eager to meet everyone else, and make them feel the torment of waking up early in the morning.

MmkhfGE.jpg

|Location: Bedroom-Bathroom-Bedroom-Living Room-Front Entrance|Mood: Relieved-Intrigued-Conceited|Outfit: Day 4|

Morning Routine
Avianna had a stressful day, yesterday she had to work with Mei... she was still annoyed by everything that had happened on Day 2, but she would be the bigger person... ha! So they didn't win in the group, but she did win the solo challenge, which she gloated about the whole day yesterday. Today was a new day for the beautiful blonde, she had known that two new contestants would be coming to replace the ones who had left. Avianna hoped that the guy that would be arriving was hot... she couldn't only have Edra to keep her attention all the time, she needed some new eye candy to feel her appetite. She stood up out of her top bunk, hopping to the floor. She went to get her shower bag and take a nice shower and get ready for Day 4 in this drama filled house of mess. She took her phone into the bathroom, turning on some music to drown out any other noises that would be going around her.
She played one of her favorite songs, Sassy, the remix version. It fit her to a Tee."Mirror, mirror on the wall who's the precious one of all." She smirked, getting into the shower. As the music played she danced in the shower, her vanilla scented body wash feeling the bathroom with a beautiful aroma. She sighed in relaxation. All the drama that had happened just two days ago was left out of her mind. After breaking down in front of Cerena, she felt like maybe she could turn a new leaf in this house... probably not. Avianna would try to act a bit nicer to the others, but being a Bitch was in her blood. "S A S S Y, sassy as I wanna be." After a 40 minute shower, she got out and moisturized her baby soft skin with vanilla scented body oils. She stood in the vanity mirror that she had placed in the bathroom, in her towel. She looked herself over. "Damn I am soo sexy." She smirked and twirled her fingers around her hair. Avianna's hair was now in a nice long ponytail mermaid braid, going down to her waist.

After fixing up her hair and make up, she got into her outfit. She loved the leather suspenders skirt combo, it gave a sexy dominatrix feel to compliment her velvet pink crop top. She slid on her suede pink ankle boots, which felt like heaven on her feet. "I look amazing." She smiled, and picked up her phone and all of her bathroom accessories and walked back into her room. She didn't notice any of the other girls in the room, she could care less if they woke up because of her music blasting... if so, so what. She eventually turned the music off and sat her phone into her purse. She placed the gold chain strap over her right shoulder and went into the living room. She took out a pink lemonade bottle of juice from the fridge. Avianna eventually noticed that a boat had arrived at the front entrance. "The newbies have arrived." She had an evil smirk on her face.
The Enchantress Introduces Herself
Standing up from the chair she had been sitting in, Avianna sat down her drink and fixed her skirt. "Let's make an amazing first impression." She walked out to where the newbies would be, her heels clacking on the ground. Avianna first noticed the girl... what the fuck was she wearing? That color is such a boring one, at least she could have worn bronze or sunshine brown, that would have been way cuter. She ignored the new girl for the moment, deciding to get a look at the new guy. When Avianna turned to him, her eyes lit up. This guy was beautiful, and he had long blonde hair. He was clearly an elf by his ears... but what really stopped Avianna in her tracks were his eyes, they were sooo green and adorable. Edra who? She smirked, walking over to him. She put on her most seductive smile. "Hi, I'm Avianna Bellerose. The resident Bitch." She giggled as she looked at him.
Interaction(s): Vander
Mentioned: Cerena, Mei, Hana, Edra, Kalna

Tagged: @Azula @Andy @Shayla @Meredith @EmiHarned @DANAsaur
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Siegfried climbed out of the pool, stretching and letting his body soak in the rays of the sun. He slowly went through a yoga routine, stretching and contorting into various poses as his body continued to dry off in the cool morning air. Yesterday had certainly been an ordeal...

Cerena had chewed him and Mei out for spending the night together in the hut. He wasn't exactly sure why, though, whether it was because they broke the rules by sleeping together, they broke some unknown clause by obscuring the cameras (though really, if they were worried about something happening, wouldn't the cameras need to be gone anyway?), or simply because Cerena was jealous that Siegfried spent the night with Mei instead of her; She did seem to have a thing for him.... It was only through some smooth talking (and a tactical wardrobe malfunction) that he'd been able to avoid them losing their points. He wondered if that night might've been why Mei and Avianna were shoved onto the same team for yesterday's group challenge. Of course, he'd also been reprimanded for breaking the door, and forced to spend the rest of the day working off the cost of the new door by working with Irika in the shop, but that was easy work, really.

As he went through the final poses, he heard the new cast members coming into the house. He went inside, his tattooed, muscular frame still twitching here and there from the cold. He crept up behind avianna, hearing her introducing herself to the newbies. "Hi, I'm Avianna Bellerose. The resident Bitch." Suddenly, a dumb idea came into his mind.

Siegfried crept up behind her and draped his arms over her, his arms holding her just above her (somewhat small) cleavage. He was pretty sure she'd hate this, which made it all the better. "She may be a bitch, but she's our bitch after all, and we wouldn't have her any other way. Except maybe a little bit friendlier and a little more well endowed." He said with a laugh. He knew he was probably risking bodily harm at least a dozen different ways right now. "Siegfried Jensen," he said, extending a hand, "but please, just call me Sieg. I'm the resident healer, and asshat extraordinaire. Nice to meet you two."

Interacted with: @Shattered♦Secrets™, @Andy, @EmiHarned
Mentioned: @DANAsaur, @Azula

Vander smiled as the young woman who identified herself as Avianna came out to introduce herself. He was slightly taken aback by her admitting to her title about being the bitch in the area and had to rub the back of his head at that. How could he even respond to something like that? It didn't make much sense to him. Most people he knew would be against admitting they were like that but this girl seemed to embrace it. Whether that meant that she was like that to be mean or she was just like that because that's how she actually was had yet to be seen by Vander though. And who knows maybe like a good dish she had something hidden away inside her that made her even better then she came off.

Before he could even respond to Avianna though another contestant with quite the muscle tone came out of no where and put his arm around Avianna and commented on her apparent tiny bust. This deserved a raised eyebrow from Vander as he took in the man who identified himself as Siegfried. If the man wanted to be called Sieg that was his own thing and he would respect it. He gave Sieg a warm smile and reached out and took his hand in his own and gave it a firm shake "Vander Alluin at your service. If we're giving out job titles and the like then let me say that I'm an undergraduate chef. I've been working on my culinary arts for years. And might I say..given your stature and your tone I suspect you must eat a lot of protein..I've got a recipe for chicken that's simply to die for and I-" He quickly cut himself off before he got carried away and gave a small chuckle before he took his hand back.

"Sorry about that when I talk about cooking I tend to get carried away. Cooking is my art and my passion. All I've ever wanted to be is a chef and that's part of the reason I am here." He looked down from the large man back to Avianna and gave her a warm smile as well. "It's nice to meet you too Avianna I hope all of us here become good friends and at the end of all of this find the love we came here to find. Until then though.." Vander's eyes lit up and he clapped his hands together creating a small gust of wind that blew his hair out of his face. "Who wan'ts breakfast? I'll make you whatever you want! Unless your wiling to try something different which if that's the case then I've got a new recipe I've been dying to try out and serve to others!" He slowly turned to look at everyone that had gathered, Siegfried, Avianna, Cerena, and Kalna before he smiled again "Any takers?"

Interacted: Siegfried, Avianna, Cerena, Kalna.
Tagged: @Gateman @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Azula @EmiHarned

Last edited:
MmkhfGE.jpg

|Location: Front Entrance-Living Room-Kitchen|Mood: Happy-Pissed Off-Curious|Outfit: Day 4|

Avianna was enjoying her view of the new guy, until "Jerkface Douchebag McIdiot" wrapped his gross perverted arms around her upper chest area. He also had the nerve to insult the size of her boobs. With all of her might, Avianna elbowed Sieg in the gut... knocking him off of her. "If anyone should be well endowed... it should be you, Little Man." She flipped her braid behind her shoulder, smirking and turning back to the new guy. His name was Vander, such a pretty name. "A pretty name for a pretty man." She listened to him talk about cooking, he had a fascination with making food... wierd, but whatever. "That's amazing, you love to cook... and I love to eat." She came closer to Vander, grabbing his hand into her soft hands. "I can show you the kitchen if you want." Avianna obviously was not going to take no for an answer. Stepping around Sieg, she walked with Vander into the house.

She turned to him, when they were in the living room. "I will be your tour guide for today." She giggled, batting her eyelashes. "This is the magnificent living room, where the most drama seems to happen." She kept walking, still holding Vander's hand... which felt great in her own. "And this is the kitchen... which might be your home away from home." She finally let go of his hand, sitting in the stool next to the fridge. "So, Vander. When did you discover that you loved to cook?" She raised her right eyebrow, holding her right hand under her chin, and her left hand on the kitchen table. "I bet it's probably a beautiful story, I want to know every detail." She sat her purse down to her side, waiting to her more about Vander.

While she sat there, waiting for Vander to speak... Avianna looked down at her boobs. They were not big, but they were not super small either. She was a model, why the fuck would she wants pornstar tits? That would just look comical, with her tall stature and beauty... she would like like a amazon sex toy, something that she wasn't going for. "Oh! Vander, what are you going to cook by the way? I hope it's tasty and has lots of flavors." She acted like she was really interested in the food, when she was only interested in what Vander liked in a woman.
Interaction(s): Siegfried, Vander
Mentioned: Siegfried, Vander

Tagged: @Gateman @Andy
[/fieldbox]

CyONLKS.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Males' Bedroom → Garden → Living Room → Kitchen Area
☆ PART ONE ⌋ Early Morning
5:55 am; the half-Brit's eyes opened and was met with the blurry image of the ceiling. It had been three days and three nights since he came to the island to partake in the reality dating show that his mother put him up for. Today was day four. By now, he managed to become feel more comfortable in the shared male bedroom. The sound of soft breathing was no longer something he questioned when he woke he next morning, the bed was no longer as uncomfortable as it was during the first night, and the ceiling's colour was something he was starting to become familiar with. However, there was one thing he was fairly certain he would never grow accustomed to: the time of which he needs to wake. Ren knew that it wasn't exactly necessary for him to be awake at such an hour, but by now it's become a habit of his of which he could not easily break from. It wasn't like he wanted to either. If he did successfully manage to adjust himself to waking up at a later time so that he may get a bit more sleep, he'd have a hell of a time adjusting back to waking at an earlier time to get to work after the show is over. Though really, even then he need not wake early. In the end, it was merely a personal preference of his.

He reached to his left to grab his glasses, which he immediately placed on, and his phone. Ren paused. Something was wrong. The way the frame of his glasses felt different, they felt rectangular not round like the pair he normally wore. Then he remembered, the one he usually wore now had a crack on the left lens thanks to that knife incident with the crazy blonde Avianna the other day. Recalling the events that transpired during that dinner session, Ren gently placed a hand over the area that the knife had grazed him. The wound wasn't deep, but it was deep enough to make him bleed. Ren felt the bandaged skin on the tips of his fingers and started to blush from his neck up. He started to recall how Mei dressed his little wound with the bandage and even gave it a kiss akin to how a mother would give their child's 'boo boo' a kiss to make them feel better. But then he recalled how she kissed him on the cheek for a second time before she bounded off to the garden. Ren absolutely had no idea why she did that. Instead of dwelling upon it however, he carried on with his morning routine.

The first order of business was to check his inbox, both his email and his messaging. Ren decided to do his emails first. Surprisingly a no new mail came in, not even from his secretary Rina despite him specifically ordering her to email updates to him on a daily basis. As he began pondering reasons as to why the elf would dissuade his orders, he checked his messaging inbox and found two message; one from his mother and one from Rina. Ren decided to open the one from his mother first and sighed at the length of it. Oh mother. It took a good five minutes or so for him to read the entire message. The first part was mostly his mother whining about how her favourite male candidate in the show after him, Carl, had left. Next part was her sobbing about how Jamie left as well, it seemed that his mother had taken a liking to the girl and thought she'd be good for Ren. Third part was her gushing about Mei and how cute she is. Kumiko didn't mention anything about him and Mei being together so perhaps his mother wasn't keen on it? Ren didn't know. When it came to his mother he could never tell. Last and most important of her message explained how she had caught Rina trying to email updates to him for yesterday. She ordered her to stop what she was doing, hence the lack of mail for that day. He should have known. Only his mother would be able to stop Rina, his secretary was certainly someone loyal to him. He suspected that Rina's message would be about this matter. Ren proceeded to opening the message from her and surely enough, he was right. Rina apologized for being careless and being unable to continue as his mother had requested that she discontinue what she was doing. Ren couldn't blame her, if he were in her shoes he would've done the same. His mother may be kind but she was quite scary when provoked. Anyone who was wise would know not to mess with her or anyone she cares for. He typed out a short response informing her that he understood and apologized as well on behalf of his mother; for some reason he felt that Kumiko may have scared the elf.

6:25 am; Ren was surprised at how much time had passed by. Did it take him longer than five minutes to read his mother's message? In any case, it was time for him to siege the bathroom while the other males were still asleep. As silently as possible, Ren grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the bathroom. He took a brisk shower and changed into a plain light grey long sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants. Ren rolled his sleeves up to about a quarters way as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. It felt weird seeing himself with a pair of rectangular framed glasses. It reminded him greatly of how he looked like back when he was still in high school. He finished up by giving his hair a quick comb before returning back to the males' bedroom. It was 7:00 am now, he still had time to spare. Ren picked up the book he had been reading the previous morning and headed off to the garden gazebo to continue reading from the bookmarked page where he left off.

☆ PART TWO ⌋ Avianna & Vander
Moments later the sound of voices coming from the living room entered his ears. I suppose it's time I head back inside. Ren placed the bookmark on the page he last finished reading and closed the book with a resounding snap. Book in hand, the half-Brit headed back into the dormitory, more specifically to the living room area. Upon arrival his eyes were greeted with the sight of... well, no one actually. It confused him since he heard voices just moments ago. He shrugged and suppressed a yawn. Coffee sounds nice right now. Ren turned on his heel and proceeded to the kitchen area.

Upon arrival, he saw that the kitchen had already been occupied by none other than Avianna, not exactly the best thing to see in the morning; with her was a new face. One of the new participants? Ren then noticed the man's noticeably pointy ears. It reminded him once more of Rina. Was he an elf like her? It seemed likely to him.

"Sorry if I interrupted you or anything. Just here to get a caffeine fix." He turned to the new guy and gave him a smile.The half-Brit then made his way to where the coffee brewer was and proceeded to making himself the dark brown liquid that he was now craving for. As he waited for it to brew, Ren turned back to the new guy and gave him a smile. "You must be one of the new participants. I'm Ren Griffin. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier." He then turned to Avianna and curtly greeted her good morning, he supposed that it was only right that he do so.

Characters Mentioned
Mei Ling
Kumiko Griffin / Mother (NPC)
Rina (NPC)

Interacted With
Avianna Bellerose (@Shattered♦Secrets™)
Vander Alluin (@Andy)

Mei Ling.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Bedroom → Kitchen

Mei woke up late with her head throbbing and pounding like she have a toothache in her brain, her hand automatically clutching the side of her head. She can't believe how careless and stupid she is! She should have said anything! She should have told them about what she's feeling and most of all, she shouldn't have slept outside with her wet clothes on, hid the fact that she has a cold and decided to participate in the group game. Her body began to take its toll last night as soon as the results were announced. She didn't have dinner and immediately went to the bedroom, keeping quiet about her high fever. No one was supposed to know about it until a staff went to her and saw her burning up an coughing.

She could vividly remember last night and it made her feel pathetic and weak. Even under a light cotton sheets, Mei was radiating heat like a brick right out of the oven. She ate nothing but the most watery of soups, so diminished was her appetite. She hid her coughing and wheezing, but still it was heard; it was a barking cough that carried well through walls and the still night air. Good thing the doctor immediately came and said there was nothing to be done, but let her ride it out. The staff keeps running to and from her room with cool cloths, trying their best to make her feel better throughout the night.

Mei slightly shook her head and got off the bed with guilt and worry gnawing at her heart. She caused the whole staff trouble and made them worry. She knew they were merely doing their job, but she still felt guilty. The staff was supposed to have a good night's sleep last night, but all of it was ruined because of her. Sighing, she got out of the shower and went to the closet to dress herself in a baby blue cheongsam. She then arranged her hair and adorned it with a white lotus hair clip before heading out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, thinking food would be the best way to show her appreciation. "I think I should make the staff some snacks. Oh, I also need to cook lotus cookies for Sieg, almost forgot about that.. I know! I'll make them lotus paste mooncakes!"

As soon as she entered the kitchen, Mei quickly spotted Avianna sitting on a chair near the fridge and instinctively lowered her head, avoiding eye contact at all cost. The memory of Avianna insulting and humiliating her in front of everyone still infuriates her, but she knew she shouldn't fight back. The bitch blonde tried to kill her a few days ago and now they're sleeping in the same room, who knows what she'll do in her sleep? With careful and light footsteps, Mei did everything in her power to avoid the evil incarnate, resulting for her to bump into someone. Her eyes widen in fear as she turned around and saw another blonde, but this time, it was a male. Mei looked at him and for a moment his green eyes captivated her, finding it perfect and beautiful. His eye color needs its own name. I've never seen such shade before. She thought to herself, deeply mesmerized by him.

Mei's sparkling blue eyes gazed at the stranger's emerald ones longer than what was appropriate between strangers before she quickly looked away with a faint blush on her cheeks and walked towards the cupboards, totally ignoring the two. She knew its wrong and rude to ignore the stranger, but she had to. She didn't have to be a rocket scientist to put two and two together. Mei knew Avianna is interested in him and would make her life hell if she dare talk to the man. Sighing, she went to the cupboards and noticed Ren next to a cofeemaker, giving him a faint smile before she began to rummage the cupboards, looking for the right ingredients for her mooncakes.

She looked up at the cupboards and began searching, standing on the tips of her toes as she opened each of the cupboards. Due to her being so small, she could barely reach the high cabinet and started jumping, trying her best to reach it. She knew she looked silly right now but she didn't care. Avianna already humiliated her and made her cry, what's there for her to lose? She eventually stopped her jumping when she realized Ren might be watching her, making her self conscious all of a sudden.

"G-Good morning, Ren." Mei greeted with a faint blush, ashamed that he saw her jumping like a wild frog. She then blushed even more as she stole a glance at him and remembered that she kissed him in the cheek. She knew it was just a simple kiss but she just can't believe she had the guts to kiss her crush! What was she thinking?! Oh, I hope I didn't made things awkward between the two of us. Trying to keep her composure, she focused on searching cupboards, but this time the lower ones, and began to she speak "Congratulations on winning yesterday's challenge, Ren. You guys were amazing."

☆ INTERACTIONS
Andy
darkflames13
☆ MENTIONS
Gateman
Shattered♦Secrets™
Andy

28v4m15.jpg

2urphew.jpg

Cerena gladly welcomed the two members that arrived right on time. The elf, Vander, came somewhat earlier than the valkyrie, Kalna. The handsome elf, as expected, gave a warm greeting along with soft smile that totally melted Cerena's heart. The strong man Carl replaced with cheerful pretty elf, it was worth it. Cerena giggled hearing how cheerful he was, "And you will be a great addition to that dramas, Vander!"

The next one, Kalna, only did brief greeting which actually made Cerena pondered, either she didn't want to be here or she was just nervous. Cerena smiled at the girl and nodded, "Nice to meet you, Kalna, I bet you will enjoy your stay here!" Cerena wanted to bring them inside and introduce them to the rest of candidates, but it seemed that someone was too excited that she brought herself immediately to the main gate. Her introduction... as usual... was unique... with her own style. Cerena couldn't believe that she even called herself as 'bitch'. It made her feel that what happened two days ago when Cerena saw her soft and weak side was a dream.

Behind the resident bitch, there was someone who seemed eager to meet the new candidates too. Siegfried was there with them too and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. Not a brilliant thing to do, bad move, Avianna would totally hate that. Cerena's assumption was proven true when Avianna elbowed the poor man until he pushed to the ground. Cerena reached her hand to hold the man, but her reflex was not that good so she didn't manage to hold him at the right time.

Cerena would undoubtedly enjoyed Vander's presence here because he loved cooking and he was good at it, Cerena opened her mouth to answer his question, but got interrupted by Avianna who snatched him away from everyone and took him inside, "Of course, I- Well... I guess you two can have fun..."

Her attention shifted to the blue-haired man who was lying on the ground helplessly, was Avianna really had that kind of strength? Cerena reached her hand to help the man up. Her laughter followed by a smile as she helped him up, "I don't know that you are that weak, Sieg." After she helped him up. Cerena glanced at Kalna who didn't say anything when Avianna was here. Maybe Avianna didn't leave good impression to the valkyrie, well the blondie didn't seem to talk to her either, so yeah maybe that was also the reason she stayed silent all the time, "Hey, Kalna. Let's go inside and meet the rest~"

INTERACTION
@Andy @EmiHarned @Gateman @Shattered♦Secrets™

28v4m15.jpg

Last edited:
Vander visibly winced for Siegfried as Avianna suddenly elbowed him in the stomach. That had to hurt and he was sure that he would be feeling that for a while. Note to self..don't get on Avianna's bad side she'll probably hurt you somehow. Whether it's emotional or physical though is another matter entirely. While he did sympathize with the man he couldn't deny that he had probably deserved it if not for putting his arm around her but for the comment about her bust size.

Vander smiled again when he heard Cerena speak to him again and was about to reply but before he could Avianna had started praising him which had caused him to blush hard. He wasn't a flirt or easily seduced by any means but he did get embarrassed very easily. He was a humble man and accepted praise and critique with heart but that didn't necessarily mean he liked being over praised. "I well I uh...t..thanks Avianna I..I'm glad you like my name" He hardly got another comment out before he was suddenly whisked away by the fiery young girl.

Thankfully they took a quick stop in the living room area so he could readjust his bags and catch his breath. If things were like this all the time he was going to be in trouble that was for sure. Then he chastised himself a bit for that and thought "What are you talking about? You work in a kitchen and serve orders for people sometimes a dozen at a time. If you can handle that you can certainly handle this" He gave Avianna another one of his warm smiles when she said she'd show him around and had just barely gotten a "thank you" out before she suddenly pulled him away again and into the kitchen. Vander was immediately taken aback by the large kitchen and the utilities it had to offer. Oh yeah..he could make all kinds of amazing dishes while he was here.

There was a small glint in his eye as he took in the kitchen but he was snapped out of his day dreaming state by Avianna's question about his love and passion for cooking. The memory brought a small smile to his face. It wasn't as warm and as kind as his previous ones had been it looked more like there was sadness hidden behind that smile. "My love for cooking huh?" He let out a small sigh and nodded "I'll share it with you. After I get breakfast made. I want you to taste my cooking before I tell you the reason behind it as for what I'm going to cook Avianna it's something I call Transforming Furikake Gohan"

He was about to start on his way to make his meal but he then noticed another male come into the kitchen. Probably another contestant he thought. Vander gave him a kind smile and a nod in return to his introduction "oh no need. Please join us if you want. I'm about to make some breakfast. I'm more then happy to make more. Oh I'm Vander Alluin by the way. It's nice to meet you Ren" Once again he turned to start gathering ingredients to start his breakfast but he was stopped when he bumped into someone.

He looked down only to meet the eyes of another girl. Probably another one of the contestants. He wanted to apologize but he caught himself staring deeply into her own eyes as she stared back into his. He didn't know how long had passed before she finally looked away. He blushed a bit and quickly shook his head before he gave her a small smile "sorry about that. I wasn't watching where I was going." He then watched her go to one of the cabinets to start looking for ingredients to her own dish. He didn't know what she was going to make but he was interested to find out. However he had his own meal to cook as well.

First thing he did was pull his hair into a pony tail to keep it from getting in his way while he was cooking the food. Vander then noticed the girl jumping up at the cabinets as she tried to reach something on the top shelf. He gave a small smile and crossed the kitchen to stand next to the girl and opened up one of the higher cabinets and started leafing through it as if he was looking for something that was in there as well as he addressed the girl. "My name is Vander Alluin by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you. Was there something you were looking for in this cabinet? I can grab it for you while I'm searching for my own ingredients"

Interacted: Avianna, Ren, Mei Ling
Mentioned: Siegfried, Cerena

@DANAsaur @darkflames13 @Shattered♦Secrets™
maturea.png

"I don't know that you are that weak, Sieg."

Siegfried took Cerena's hand and, laughing like usual, lifted himself off the ground. "I'm not." He dusted himself off and stood up straight. "To be honest with you, I barely felt that little love tap." He rubbed his stomach, a small bruise forming from her bony elbow. "Mei hits harder," he said, a hand absentmindedly travelling up to his recently busted nose, "but the more she underestimates me, the easier it will be to take revenge on her in a few hours." He said, his mind drifting off to various acts of vengeance against her. "Enough about that though, we have a new guest, and the sooner I can properly introduce myself to her, the sooner I can get back inside and get some pants on. That is, unless you like me walking around like this, my little mermaid...." Siegfried shook his butt a little as he said this, a small, evil grin spreading across his face. He knew his body inspired lust in Cerena, and he was hoping he could get her to act on it if he kept this up. "Anyway, you're Kalna, right?" He said, turning to face the new girl. "As I said before, my name is Sieg, and I'm happy to meet you. Maybe we'll have some time to enjoy each others company privately sometime soon. Is there anything I can do to make your entrance a little easier? The stores around here are rather well stocked, and I don't mind spending a few points to make your first day a bit more pleasant." Siegfried never knew who might be watching or listening, so it was better to make promises now and figure out a way to resolve them later...

Interacted with:
@Azula
@EmiHarned

Reactions: Meredith

"Anyway, you're Kalna, right?" He said, turning to face the new girl. "As I said before, my name is Sieg, and I'm happy to meet you. Maybe we'll have some time to enjoy each others company privately sometime soon. Is there anything I can do to make your entrance a little easier? The stores around here are rather well stocked, and I don't mind spending a few points to make your first day a bit more pleasant." Siegfried never knew who might be watching or listening, so it was better to make promises now and figure out a way to resolve them later...

Kalna was a bit annoyed that, as of yet, no one had really noticed her. She wasn't normally the type to be annoyed by this fact. Maybe it was a mix of hangover and how early it was. The long haired man spoke to her, this made her look over to him, and arch her brow slightly. So, he was a flirt; she expected at least one of them to be, so it wasn't so surprising she had already met him. "Yes, I'm Kalna, or Kal if you really want too. Not to concerned with the stores, perhaps just some information about the people here. I don't like going in blind." While most would just see this as a game, Kalna was used to war, and saw everything like it was war. Even if she was going to drink, the thought made her slightly happier, she still wanted a battle plan, and make sure she stayed out of the way of someone who would mess with her drinks.

"Well, this here is our lovely host Cerena. Nobody really knows much about her, but if you've met one mermaid you've met them all. Happy, perky, and almost unnaturally hard to rattle. At least if you don't have a nice body." He turned to Cerena and flexed again, laughing. "The one who got me in the bread basket is Avianna, queen of the flying twatwaffles and enchantress extraordinaire. Depending on how my plot plays out later today, you might not see her for a bit after today. Oh, there's a guy around here who's a demon. He looks kinda like a girl, and acts like he might be secretly gay. You'll know it's him if you run into someone who reacts like you're a terrifying monster. Avianna's kind of laid claim to him, but I'm trying to make him grow a pair and get away from her."

He took a pause before continuing. "You'll see two people here wearing glasses; the female's named Hana, and she's an incredibly sweet kitsune. If you're into it, you should get her to sing for you. The guy with glasses is Ren. He's a jackass pretending to be a stereotypical gentleman. Bastard has eyes on my Hana..." He muttered, before stopping himself. "Anyway, the last one is Mei. She's very sweet, and will bend over backward, possibly literally, to please you. She's the only human here, other than Ren. As for me, well, you'll just have to get to know me...uncovering secrets is often the most fun. Anything else you'd like to know?"

Kalna couldn't help but just stare at him at first, she watched him flex, and she couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly. While she normally didn't mind flirty guys, she was not in the mood for this. As he spoke of the girl, she assumed the blonde that already already got on her hangover-addled nerves. However, as he spoke about the demon, she couldn't help but raise a brow at this. How interesting, a guy who is semi-afraid of girls on a dating show. She smirked slightly at that. Kalna knew what she was like when she started to drink, she wondered what her liquor-soaked brain would say about him.

Her thoughts were interrupted as he spoke about people wearing glasses, the way he spoke about the girl, she could tell he liked her. She shrugged slightly at this, she was not interested in long haired guys anyway, especially a flirty one. She couldn't help the small giggle that came out as he talked about Ren, oh yes, he very much liked this Hana girl. As he spoke about the last girl, she gave another small shrug; would be interesting to see who could stretch the most. As for himself, he gave almost nothing, she wondered what he was, he did say the only humans were Ren and Mei. As for the question, she shrugged slightly. "I could use a drink, if you can conjure up that. Preferably something sweet. With rum." She smiled at that; yes, more liquor would help her pounding head.

"That I can do." He said. He'd been wanting to get something from the One Stop Beer. This would give him a good excuse. "I shall be right back, my dear valkyrie." He wondered absently if she'd be surprised he figured out what she was as he walked away to get redressed, grabbing various tricks and tools from his bags. As he made the short trek to the shop, he stopped in place, a thought freezing him. How could he pay? He didn't have any cash on him, not that they'd take it anyway, and he had to save up as many points as he could if he hoped to take Hana on a date. Skullduggery it is, then....

He got up close to the shop, outside of Owen's sense range, and surveyed the area. It looked like it was empty inside, other than the mocha colored bartender. Hmm, what would be the best way to do this? Swarm of bees? Nah, he might be allergic; besides, he planned to hit the twat with that, and he hated repeating himself. Snatch and run? Nah, he'd obviously get caught. Something from his bag of tricks then...

Siegfried dug through his pockets, finding the book of runes, a mandragora doll, and, oddly enough, a pink hair. Wait, pink hair? It couldn't be! Flipping frantically through the rune book, he found the proper one and began drawing it on the little wooden doll. He wrapped the hair around the doll's neck, bit his finger open, and left a bloody fingerprint on its face; the signature that activated the seals. "मुद्रा"

Within seconds, the doll became a perfect copy of their former contestant Jamie, and Siegfried couldn't help but fall on his rump in shock. "I...I didn't think I'd actually be able to see you again." he forgot for a second that it was a doll. "Jamie 2, can you turn into Avianna like your progenitor?" He asked the doll. It nodded, smiled, and her features seemed to melt and reform into the form of Avianna. "Excellent. Now, I want you to go in there, grab the nearest drink, drink it, and spit it into Owen's face. After that, slap him and run away. When you're 300 yards away, sink into the ground and await my command." The doll nodded and followed the orders.

Sieg ducked into some shrubbery, and couldn't see what was happening inside, until "Avianna" came sprinting out, chased by a clearly angry, and moist, Owen. Once he was sure he could slip in unnoticed, he ran into the bar, grabbed a bottle of coconut rum and some sprite, and ran back to Kalna, hoping Owen (or someone who would tell Owen) hadn't seen him. "I hope this is something you'll enjoy. Didn't have much time to shop around."

Kalna could have kissed him, rum was her favorite, it was usually tasty and gave a quick pick me up. She took a deep sip from the sprite, and dumped the rum into it, taking small sips to make sure she got the mix right. After the third taste, it was perfect. Already the liquor took away her hangover enough for her to be able to think more clearly. "Well, I'm sure I owe you for this, just tell me what you want?"

"I'll call on you to help with getting revenge on someone soon." He said, a baffled and angry Owen shouting for Avianna. "In the meantime, how about you tell me a little about yourself?"

It took her a few seconds, and a sip or two, before she finally answered. "Well, like you said, uncovering secrets is more interesting." She smiled at this and looked around slightly, smells were coming from the kitchen.

Now that her hangover was mostly gone, she started to follow her nose. Pausing slightly, she looked over to Sieg. "You coming? I imagine at this ungodly hour, you have yet to eaten. I know I haven't."

"I would, but i have some more shenanigans to pull...Catch up to you later." Siegfried said, pocketing the rest of the rum before walking into a small wooded area. When he was certain he was alone, he barked out a command. "अये अत्र आगच्छतु!" Jamie 2 came out of the ground in front of him, and a sad smile crossed his face. "Your job is done. Thank you, I'm...I'm not sure I'll be able to use you again. मुक्ति!" The clone turned back into a little doll on the ground, the hair still wrapped around its neck. He reached down and pocketed the doll. He took a deep swig from the rum bottle before walking out to find someone to talk to. Seeing Jamie again had put him in a bad mood.

Interactions:
@Azula (Sieg)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ (sort of)
Owen

Mentioned:
@DANAsaur
@Shayla
@darkflames13
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Meredith

Siegfried: ??? (wandering aimlessly)

28v4m15.jpg

2urphew.jpg

Cerena giggled when Sieg talked to her, this guy could really put her on good mood. Though she wondered what kind of revenge that he had in mind... Cerena would love to see what would happen between those two, maybe they would somehow grow love? "You and Avi can actually make a unique couple, you know," Cerena laughed slowly when the vivid image of Sieg and Avianna as couple occupied her mind.

The motion made by Sieg's butt completely made her eyes happy. With playful slap landed on his shoulder, Cerena winked to the blue-haired man, "I don't mind if you stay like that, but I also don't want you to catch cold... Hard choices~" The mermaid enjoyed how she and Sieg teased each other. Well, Cerena didn't feel any special though, since Sieg did that to every single woman here. Again, she reminded herself not to fall for anyone here and stayed professional.

Sieg seemed to have taken her place to explain everything about the show to Kalna, "I guess I will let you two know each other while I roam around to check other candidates," Cerena thanked him by bowing slightly and left the two. First thing she did was going inside the living room to see Avianna, Vander, Ren, and Mei there. They were busy with each other so Cerena decided not to bother them. Also, Cerena knew it well that Avianna would hate it if she disturbed her time with Vander. She looked obviously like that elf.

As Cerena walked across the living room, her cellphone rang, demanded to be answered immediately. Owen's name popped out on her screen unusually, she didn't expect him to call her this early. When Cerena's ear touched the top of her cellphone, Owen's mad voice forcefully broke her ear drum, "CERENA! PLEASE CONTROL YOUR CANDIDATE! SOMEONE JUST CAME IN AND SLAPPED ME RIGHT IN THE FACE, DIDN'T FORGET THAT SHE ALSO SPITTED ON MY FACE!!"

"What? Hold on, Owen? Are you crazy? My candidates haven't left the dormitory, are you sure you are not hallucinating again?"

"I'M FUCKING SERIOUS! IT WAS THE BLONDE ONE! I DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEM AGAIN, BYE!"

Owen hang up the call without giving Cerena a chance to answer. She was one hundred percent sure he was hallucinating since one of the blonde was in the living room while the other blonde hadn't left her room. While the new blonde... wouldn't do that on her first day.

INTERACTION
@EmiHarned @Gateman

MENTION
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @DANAsaur @darkflames13 @Shayla

28v4m15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.