DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TUESDAY, The Living Room, 12 P.M.
"SHOW ME YOUR TALENT"

28v4m15.jpg

2urphew.jpg

Cerena nodded when Sieg told her about his daily task, another notes written in her memo, another candidate finally finished his daily task. The crews were busy eating the lunches and Cerena also took bites from both lunches, more fulfilling than the bread and milk. After she finished her meal, Cerena received another card from the crew about the next game. The host read it carefully while nodded in silent after she read the card.

When it was 12 o'clock, Cerena walked to the middle of living room, smiled brightly as usual and clapped her hands to gain attention, "Listen everyone, you guys have through the group game and now you will fight alone to get your own points in individual game. What will you do for today individual game? I will explain it now, so please listen to it carefully..."

[fieldbox="SHOW ME YOUR TALENT, red, dashed, 10, Georgia"]HOW IT WORKS
[1] Each of you have 3 hours to prepare your talent, you can ask the crew if you need something to support your talent
[2] You can show almost everything, as long as it doesn't cause serious damage to anyone and the dorm
[3] To encourage you, your perform order will give extra points. I won't determine the order, it's all yours. First post get most points. REMEMBER! This point can help you win this game!
1 = 4 | 2 3 4 = 3 | 5 6 = 2 | 7 8 = 1
[4] How do you win? It will be by vote, but not by dice, it is determined by other candidates. They will rank your performance from 1-8. Each rank will give different points, the winner will be determined by points accumulated from each candidate. So, do your best to charm them. For staying fair and transparent, I will announce the rank given to your character, but don't worry I won't tell who give the rank. Just in case, you're afraid I will manipulate the data
1 = 8 | 2 = 7 | 3 = 6 | 4 = 5 | 5 = 4 | 6 = 3 | 7 = 2
[5] I will take two winners, one as the champion and one as runner-up. See the points section to understand how much points you will get

RULES
[1] Finish your performance in one post and please elaborate your post so the reader will get clear image about what you do
[2] Be creative!
[3] Comment on other candidates' performance when you make your post. It can be long or brief, it's one of the ways to appreciate their work. The first performer doesn't need to comment because yeah... s/he is the first
[4] POSTING RULES! Since there are several people who can't post. So I will wait for two weeks, which means 30th of October is the last day for post. If you don't post until that day, your character will be eliminated from individual game (not the show), giving other bigger chance to win. I do wish it can be much sooner than that, but I can wait ^^

EXTRA NOTES
You don't need to explain the '3 hours preparation' separately from your performance. If you want to skip the preparation, that's totally okay and just jump to the show. If you want to explain about your preparation, you can do that, but do it in one post with your performance. So, in this game, you will only have one post

If you don't understand or have anything to ask, please ask me in OOC, so next post after this one is for the talent show
[/fieldbox]
"This is not only a game, it's also can be your way to show other what are you capable of. You can bewitch other to fall for your charm. Show them everything you have! Do your best!"

Last edited:

Siegfried's ears perked up at the sound of another challenge. Now that he was working on his own, he could really shine. Plus, since he decided to skip the meal, he had a bit of a head start on the others! But, the big question remained, what should he do? He was a druid, after all; they weren't exactly known for being amazing showoffs after all. Well, except for the ones with animal familiars, but Sieg had been gifted with plants instead. The most he could do is make plants grow...wait! He looked down at his Mandragora dolls and let out a hearty chuckle. The answer was literally right at his feet!

Preparation time

He pulled a small notebook and pen from his pocket and quickly scribbled down a list of ingredients. He would need:

• a mortar and pestle
  • Walnuts
  • Buckthorns
  • Acacia Gum
  • some cheesecloth
  • a titanium scalpel
  • a caligraphy brush
  • vinegar
List in hand, his first stop was the mini-mart that had been set up for the lunch challenge. Thankfully, it was as fully stocked as Cerena had claimed, and he was able to find the walnuts, white vinegar, cheesecloth, and, surprisingly, acacia gum. "Thanks for being so well prepared, Cerena! Were you ever a girl scout?" he called over his shoulder, checking off things on his list. He gave the rest of his list to a gopher, who somehow had a bag back to him within minutes. Did they have a warehouse nearby or something? Again, not something to worry about right now.

Running back to the kitchen, he got to work. There was a lot of work to do, and not really much time to do it in. Dropping off his supplies, he went back to the dorm and grabbed another of his caffeinated "Power Pellets" and chomped it down. Sieg had always been scatterbrained, but he couldn't make any mistakes here; his pride as a druid was at stake! Getting back to his station in the kitchen, he got water boiling and began mashing the buckthorns into a nice jellied paste. Once that was done, he ground the walnut into a fine powder before mixing it and the berries into the water. As the minutes passed, he added the vinegar and poured the mix into a bowl lined with cheesecloth, straining out a deep purple juice from the berries and adding a dash of the acacia gum to thicken the juice up. He sat back for a half hour while the juice cooled and became viscous, studying the others intently. He didn't really know much about the other players at this point, so he didn't really know what to expect from them.

Siegfried looked over to the bowl and noticed the ink had turned a deep, verdant green, and knew it was time for the part he hated. Walking to the infirmary, he grabbed bandages, gauze, and some chitosan before moving back to the kitchen. He held his wrist over the bowl and began a short chant, his voice taking on a melodic quality as he chanted. "Oṃ bhaiṣajye bhaiṣajye bhaiṣajya-samudgate svāhā." After saying it three times, he picked up the scalpel and cut a small nick into the ulnar artery. The spray of blood mixed into the ink, and it began to glow softly with a light blue energy. He spread some of the chitosan over the gauze to help the wound clot and bandaged his arm up. Blood was an amazing conduit for his limited magic, but getting it was a bit tricky. Without a bit of preparation, it was all too easy to do something terribly wrong. As he waited for time to run out, he continued to watch the other players prepare themselves.

The Talent Show
Once time was up, Siegfried walked out of the kitchen and came to the assembled competitors carrying the bowl of ink and brush in his hands. "Welcome folks, for those of you who haven't gotten a chance to talk to me yet, my name is Siegfried Jensen. I'm the resident plant lover and medicine man, and today, I'm going to demonstrate a little bit of what makes me me. Now, my partners and I recently started working on a new product that's not exactly available to the public yet, but I figure I can show you a sneak preview." He pointed to the dolls at the edge of the property. "While I'd love to simply let my dolls be my talent, they normally wouldn't be ready in time, and that's where my real talent comes in." He walked over to the plants and laid down, using the brush to paint symbols on the chest of each one. On the chest were the symbol भरते, to grant him control over them, and on their faces, the symbol वृद्धि. "With the right charm, I can accelerate the growth of these little guys from a couple days to a couple minutes."

As soon as he finished the last stroke, the ground shook as tendrils shot out of the ground with the force of bullets. As they continued to grow, they wrapped around the body of the doll, hardening and making a humanoid body of plant matter, the small doll suspended in a core of magical energy, pulsing with a purple glow in the center of each body. As he walked back to join the others, the new plants followed him obediently. "These are our new Spriggan-model helpers, aimed to bring a better standard of life to our disabled and elderly. My druidic magick, coupled with my partner's enchanted dolls, offer a truly amazing product. They are strong enough to handle any job required of them, gentle enough to never hurt their charges, and so low maintenance it's almost nonexistent. So long as they have access to sunlight, water, and soil, they will be happy and healthy." He patted the one closest to him and smiled. "As a token of goodwill, I would like to offer one to whoever wins today's talent contest, so long as it's alright with our beautiful host." He flashed a charming smile and took a bow, hoping that his display would be enough for them.

Interacted with:
@Azula

Mentioned:
Everyone else

Carl Savette
The shrill screech of Cerena's whistle made Carl jump, startling him out of his internal panic; at the same time he was relieved that a forcible end had been brought to all the awkwardness between him and Mei. What a mess he'd made of things. But now it was time to worry about something else entirely -- the results of the challenge. The air grew thick with tension, not just between his group but all the contestants in the show. Carl sent up a small prayer in his head and crossed his chest; he was confident in his own food, and Mei and Siegfried seemed talented enough, but would their combined efforts be enough to snag the first victory?

As the scores were announced, Carl's stomach was practically doing an entire gymnastics routine, sinking and rising and flipping with each wildly-different score called. Who did the producers think they were, hiring judges like this?! There was no consistency in the rulings, no way to tell if one group had been objectively better or if it was just luck of the draw! By the time the final results were announced, he wasn't upset that he lost so much as irritated that the show couldn't hire proper judges. His talents were wasted on these people. He made sure to have his fill of his group's meal for lunch, even trying a bit of Siegfried's dessert -- he had to admit, the cakes were delicious, just like everything else -- but the excellent taste couldn't do much for his dulled disposition. Conversation didn't come to him easily in the time until the next challenge.

Thankfully, the next task the show had for them was individual. Though Carl enjoyed heading a team, he felt like he could do his best work alone, when he had the time, space, and most importantly, quiet atmosphere to think. While Cerena was explaining the rules, Carl was already trying to figure out what he could use. He was a man of many talents, yes, but most of them weren't particularly suited to a fancy show (barring cooking, which he had already used today). There was his secret project, the culmination of his watchmaking studies, but it was far from done, and he was beginning to worry it would need a touch of magic to function. (Magic that he didn't have.) So what could he do, that he could have ready in a few hours?

Hmmmm...

While the others split up to get their supplies, Carl flagged down a gofer. "Yes, if you could find me a pickup truck, and a sturdy harness..."
Siegfried's Performance
Carl returned from the male dorm, having finished psyching himself up for his performance, just in time to see Siegfried begin. How natural of him to go first. Carl's irritation soon turned to reluctant interest, however, as Siegfried did his thing. Magic was not something Carl was expecting to see here. And sure, he had some experience with it, but not a sort of nature-based charm like this one. Fascinating stuff. But hardly a show. No, Carl would give them a show.
Carl's Performance
Once all the applause and whatnot was finished, Carl stepped up to the front of the group. He turned towards the mini market, behind it to be precise, and waved at the gofer waiting behind it, beckoning him over. A silver Ford pickup truck drove out to the forefront of the crowd, and Carl retrieved the strap harness from its bed. Thank goodness the show could be more resourceful here. "Hello, everyone!" Carl said, letting his voice take on its full natural boom, the tone he only used when he wanted to be heard by everyone. "My name is Carl Savette, and this," he said, patting the side of the truck, "is a Ford F-150, weighing at 5,000 pounds, or just over 2,200 kilograms." The gofer got out of the truck and stepped aside, leaving the vehicle completely empty. "If you look across the backyard, there is a yellow line spray-painted in the grass, exactly one hundred feet away from the front tires." Carl unbuttoned his suit jacket as he spoke, eventually setting it aside (carefully folded, of course) and leaving only a tight black undershirt. "I will be pulling this truck across that line, using only this harness and my own strength." With that, he strapped the harness over his shoulders and, with the help of the gofer, tied the other end to the front of the truck.

For Carl, strongman competitions were a childhood dream. Though he was hardly able to do his full morning routine while at the show, many parts of his workout regimen were still tailored around accomplishing feats like the vehicle pull. He was never able to do something huge like a bus or a train, but a truck would suit him just fine.

"Would anyone like to start a countdown from five?" Carl got himself ready, keeping nearly parallel with the ground, as everyone shouted the numbers. Five...four...three...two...one! "Hrgh!" With one mighty heave, Carl got the car moving across the grass. One step, two, three, the tires were rolling! Ten feet, twenty, forty-- the truck moved faster as Carl pulled it, the momentum making his job easier, just as long as he didn't let it stop...but after 30 seconds, the front tires crossed the finish line, he was clear! Carl slowed to a stop, sweating and red-faced. It had been a long time since he'd done something like that, but the most important part was that he did it! Finally, true satisfaction from a job well done.

Carl pumped his fist into the air. "Thank you!"​

Nv6HYTY.jpg

|Location: The Living Room-Her Room-The Living Room|Mood: Happy & Confident|Performance Outfit: Look Look|

Avianna already knew that her team was going to win, she knew their food was the best. The other team barely worked well together... with two of the guys not liking each other, being an Enchantress she could feel the tension from the older man, it was rather amusing to her. When Cerena had the judges vote, she at first thought that maybe they would loose... but the results came out with her group as the winners. Avianna jumped around the living room, gloating in group 2 faces. "Ha! Losers!" She walked away, she had to get ready for the talent show... or the individual competition they had to do now. Once again she would be on top, her talent would have all the men wanting her... maybe even some of the girls.
Prep. Time
Avianna went to her room, to get ready to show off her talent. She was going to show off her dancing skills, the enchantress was about to enchant these fools. She used her magic to conjure up a beautiful outfit for the performance, which had a little enchantment in it, just to make her performance sparkle! She went to one of the crew men. "Hey. Can you hook up my laptop to one of those music systems... I know we have at least one here." The man took her pink laptop over to the living room, which had a stereo system. She had the track already in, she just needed a little more preparation.

She got in her outfit, which fit like a glove. She took a few minutes to look herself over in the mirror. "Wow, why did God bless me to be soo beautiful?" She smirked through her pink mask, and threw on some perfume. "Show time love!" Closing the door behind her, she went back towards the living room.
Siegfried's Performance
Avianna stood to the side watching Siegfried's act. She rolled her eyes the whole time. What a kiss ass, if kissing up to Cerena was his way of winning... than good luck buddy. Bringing wood and plants to life was not such a big deal... since it was alive already, trees are actually alive anyway. The things were ugly as hell, she almost threw up at the way they looked. Wow, that was a pathetic attempt at having "talent." If everyone did something like that, she would win hands down.
Carl's Performance
Than the old man was up, Avianna didn't know what he would do... call AARP or something? She was in shock at what he did do for his talent. Wow! He was strong for a senior citizen, maybe she would have real competition. She clapped lightly at his performance, it was pretty nice... now it was her turn.
The Enchanting Performance
Avianna went in the middle of the Living Room. "For all of you, the ones that know me and don't know me... I am Avianna Galleria Bellerose. I will be performing a beautiful dance for all of you, my passion is dance and being beautiful." She smiled under the mask, and than snapped her fingers to signal the crew man to turn on the music.
Avianna went down to the ground, snapping her fingers and moving her hips at the same time. She than stood back up, her eyes glowing above the mask like the sun. She than started to move her whole body, like a beautiful flower blowing in the wind. Her hips had a mind of their own right about now, as she circled the living room. Going over to Edra, she wrapped her waist scarf around his neck, before walking off. She than went over to Siegfried and started dancing in front of him. She threw her hands into the air, going up and down, and twisting her body back and forth. She than waved towards him, before moving back to the middle of the room.

Avianna's body moved as if air and water were mixed in a beautiful magical goddess, flowing in a way that most people bodies couldn't move. As she dance, the enchantment on her outfit started to sparkle, the glitter popped off and floated in the sky around her. They started to collect together, forming hearts and pink roses, they started to move around her body. One of the magical hearts floated towards Carl, popping in his face... it released mini flowers that fell around him.

Her movement hit ever beat, never messing up. Avianna forgot about the competition for a bit, now she was dancing because she loved to dance. Her mid-section moving left to right, as her hands went to the mask on her face, before she shot her hands back towards the ground. The music made her feel powerful, she could feel the beat in her body... the way the music made her move, as if it had control over what she did.

As the music kept going she did more dance moves, taking the mask off this time. She threw the mask towards Ren, and her smile was glowing. Avianna did a twirl in front of the group, her hair flying around ever so delicately. Her arms were spread out and she rose them to the sky, then light shot out from her hands. She started to move her head, as the music got faster. Avianna jumped into the air and twirled again. She stopped and started to roll her stomach, as if she was a snake in the mist of being charmed. The beat of the music stopped and so did she. She took a moment to breath and than she looked back at the group. "Thank you." She walked off to get some water and to take a seat. "Beat that, idiots."

Interaction(s): Cerena, Edra, Siegfried, Ren, Carl
Mentioned: Cerena, Edra, Siegfried, Ren, Carl

Tagged: @Azula @Meredith @Gateman @darkflames13 @Moogle-Girl

Last edited:
2urphew.jpg

Cerena couldn't wait to see the candidates' performances, it would be epic and unforgettable. 3 hours felt walking so slow that it made Cerena wished that she could fast forward the time to 3 P.M. Cerena spent the hours to walk around and took a shower, changed into new clothes while putting on some make-up. Gotta need to stay pretty in front of the camera, maybe... someone would fall for her charm? She was the host for dating show and yet she was still single, what an irony...

SIEGFRIED
The first performer was Sieg, this man was always so confident. If Cerena wasn't the host, she must had fallen for this man several times, no once, but several times. She smiled as she crossed her arms and watched what Sieg would do to enchant the audience. He used magic for his show which actually a surprise. Cerena rarely saw magic these days, people often hid it well and tend to act like 'normal' people would do. She enjoyed how Sieg made the plant alive, like alive, walked and moved. However, Cerena wished to see more from that. The show quiet left hanging, if only Sieg would do more with the plants that would be totally epic.

After he was finished, Cerena clapped her hands and smiled, "Of course, you can give it to them, just make sure it doesn't cause any problems here. I love to have one too!" she laughed and patted his shoulder, "Nice work! Though I wish to see more, I know you can do it better. Next one!"

CARL
The second was Carl, the oldest one here and probably the maturest one. Cerena waited for Carl to do his talent, she couldn't guess anything, she would love some surprises from this guy. She followed the man as he introduced himself and explained what would he do. Cerena gasped when she saw the big truck. The mermaid even gawked when Carl said that he would pull it with his own strength, Oh what a man. Strong man always had his own charm and so Carl did. The moment he did the show, Cerena felt her heart throbbed faster. Not only because Carl slightly stole her breath away, she also worried about Carl's well being. If something went wrong, that man would break his bones.

When Carl's leg crossed the finish line followed by the truck, Cerena breathed in relief and clapped her hands in awe, "Good one!" She quickly approached the male, "If you feel something weird about your body after doing that extreme act, please contact those people there, the ones with white jacket. They are in charge for medical situation," she smiled and looked at other candidates, "Next~"

AVIANNA
After two men showed what they had, next one finally from the girls, Avianna. Just as beautiful as she always be, this time she wore something more revealing. Belly dance costume, she assumed. Avianna was a girl who able to make other girls felt jealous of her, just like Cerena. Having pretty face and shaped body were always every girl's dream. That girl was so confident, her words and gestures could make someone feel discouraged, too intimidating.

As soon as the music played, Avianna began her moves. So swiftly and elegant, she even teasing the boys with her moves. Cerena must acknowledge the girl's nerves. Cerena enjoyed the show and her head unconsciously followed the rhythm and Avianna's body movement. It was bewitching, even for the girls. Cerena didn't realize that finally the show was over. Cerena clapped her hands and nodded, "Such a wonderful dance, Avianna, nice opening for the girls. Next one!"

INTERACTION
@Gateman @Moogle-Girl @Shattered♦Secrets™

Siegfried Jensen Mei Ling

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Garden → Living Room → Garden
Mei wouldn't admit it but she can clearly see the hesitation and resentment in Carl's eyes as he agreed to have dinner with the rest of the team, making her feel a bit guilty. She knew she was in no position to ask such request and yet she still asked. Oh how stupid she feels right now. "Uh.. Carl, if you really don't want to have dinner with them then I don't mind.. Um, the two of us is fine so um..--" Her next words was interrupted by a cellphone ringing and a loud shrill whistle, signaling that its time for judging. Squealing in delight and totally forgetting what she's talking about with Carl, she practically ran towards the judging area and looked at the judges, feeling giddy and nervous at the same time.

She couldn't help but to play with her hands as she awaits the judges' scores. She knew that everyone did their best and wanted to win. Mei could feel her heart pound and her stomach flutter as Cerena announced each scores, her breath hitching and stopping as their last score was revealed. Mei didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out who won, and realizing who it is, her heart suddenly shattered into a million pieces. "We.. We lost?" She whispered out, feeling disappointed with herself. Was it because of the noodles? Because of her recipe? Did she put too much chili in it? Or perhaps the broth is out of balance? Mei started to bombard herself with questions, trying to figure out what she did that resulted to their loss. She even felt terrible when Siegfried stormed off seething with anger, making her feel like its her fault even more.

"Pull yourself together, Mei. Just forget about it." she mumbled to herself as she walked towards the table to eat, shrugging off the guilt and terrible feeling she have that's gnawing her heart. Its best to forget about their loss and just move on. Who knows? Maybe there will be another challenge to redeem herself. As she began to eat the food of the other team, she smiled a little. No wonder she lost to the other team: the food taste DIVINE!! She continued on eating the food, cheering up a little and smiling like an idiot with every bite, forgetting all the bad feelings and just enjoying everything.

When Mei finished all of her food, Cerena announced that there will be a new challenge, and it involves talent. "Talent, huh?" she wisphered to herself, wracking her brain as she thought of something she should do. She doesn't have a lot of talents but she excels in all of them. She's excellent in fencing, mastered the art of archery and playing classical music, she's great at cooking and needlework, she can even grow a garden too! Overall, her talents are all about being a perfect housewife, which in her perspective, is lame and ordinary. "What should I do? all of my talents are..blegh.."

A couple of minutes passed and Siegfried began his performance, coming out of the kitchen and laying out a lot of plants. Mei didn't know why but she expected his performance to be showy, just like what he's presenting now. He began to paint some weird writing on it and instantly, plant tendrils began to surround the dolls. The humanoid plant made Mei squeal in delight. She had seen those before! Its from the movie she watched recently where there was a racoon, a human, a female avatar and a walking thesaurus. Something like.. "Guardians of the Galaxy!! Groot came to life!!" she suddenly squealed, gushing like a little teenage girl. Of course, her childish behavior gained a litte attention and looks towards her resulting for her to blush and squirm a little, embarrassed of her behavior.

Sieg was annoyed about the judgment of his skills, but smiled more to hide it. "To be honest, my dear hostess, I'm not too worried about winning. I just wanted to show off a little bit and give a little extra incentive to the people to perform better." He walked over to Cerena and took her hand gently in his, kissing it and looking deep in her eyes. "Besides, I think I might want the hostess instead of the players." he said, before walking off to find the others, letting his words sink in.

After a short time, he approached Mei, smiling. "So, why not go next, little Mei? I'm sure you have something awesome for us. Certainly something better than my little Groots here, as you called them. Who knows, you might just win one." He said with a smile. "So tell me, what kind of skill are you going to be showing off for us? I remember you saying you can tend a garden, but I think I've already got you beat there, and we all know you can cook an amazing meal, but we're all chowing down on your delicious vittles as it is, so that's out." He walked over to her slowly and tousled her hair playfully. "What unique skill do you have hidden in you still?" He asked, his voice soothing and calm.

Mei blushed when Siegfried called her little making her pout, puffing her cheeks and crossing her arms like a child. "Hmp! Its not my fault I stopped growing at 5 feet! and for my talent, I got none. I mean, I do have some but as you pointed out, cooking and gardening has been already covered. Besides, all my talents are.. normal, unlike yours" she mumbled, looking down a little as he ruffled her hair. She was feeling a bit down for being so.. ordinary but she shook it off. There's nothing else she can do except accept who she was and just make the best of it.

She then looked at Carl when he took the center stage with a silver Ford and declared that he'll be pulling the heavy car across the line, which in Mei's book is very very impressive. Her crystal blue eyes shone with excitement and interest as she watched Carl pull. Eventually, when Carl crossed the line and successfully pulled the shiny car, Mei let out a cry of surprise "He did it!!! Oh gosh!! That was magnificent, right Sieg?"

As Siegfried went about goading Mei, Carl decided to do his own talent, some test of strength. He had to admit, he was a bit impressed, brutish and uncouth as it was. "Good job Carl! Remind me to call you if I'm ever stuck in a ditch." He knew the older man didn't much care for him, though he didn't know why, so why not goad him a bit?

Siegfried's comment made Mei giggle, finding it funny how hard he's trying to annoy Carl. The two of them seems like an old couple and she just find it hilarious! Perhaps Carl and Sieg is a match made in heaven? Well, who knows? Blushing at the thought and giggling even more, she turned her attention back to Siegfried "I think I'm going to pass this little talent show. I'm not as talented as you guys. I can only do fencing, archery and playing classical instruments which is pretty boring in my perspective so.. haha.. I'll pass"

Mei then heard a girl coming up as the next performer, dancing exotically and beautifully. She reminds her of a snake, something beautiful yet cruel at the same time. If she remembered correctly, she's the very first contestant she met on this reality show and she knew right then and there that the blonde was a (excuse her language) bitch. Already losing interest from the dance, she looked over Siegfried and almost gagged at his expression. He looks like a love sick puppy.

Siegfried was momentarily distracted by Avianna's act, more from her dress than anything else. She certainly had the talent to do what she wanted, but her attitude could use some serious work. Something about her just screamed of bitch. What he'd overheard of their lunch combat certainly reaffirmed the idea. When the song was over, he looked over at Mei and her words finally sunk in. He dragged the girl back outside and over to his Spriggans with a knowing grin.

"Wait....fencing and archery?" He asked her excitedly. "That's it, let's have a sparring match!" He turned to his trio of plants and barked an order. "मके मे अ लर्गे स्वोर्द् अन्द् अ स्मल्ल् स्वोर्द्, अस वेल्ल् अस अ बोव् अन्द् अर्रोव्स्." As they began to follow his orders, he turned to her and smiled embarrassed, scratching his head. "It's a bit hard to make them do some orders without speaking a specific tongue. We're still working on that bug before putting them out to the public." As he finished talking, the spriggans brought over wooden weaponry to the two of them. For Mei, a long, thin ironwood rapier, and a matching bow and a quiver of arrows. For Siegfried, a large wooden broadsword, as wide as a cricket paddle and 1.5x as long.

Siegfried took off his shirt, taking a page from Carl's playbook, and revealed a muscular and tattooed chest. He smiled and folded up his shirt before handing it, along with his shoes, to one of the spriggans. "Sorry, I hope you don't mind if I keep my clothes from getting scuffed up." He said, stretching out and preparing himself. He knew that if he didn't act while Mei was distracted, she would chicken out, and he wanted to give her at least a sporting chance. "Ladies, gentleman, and other assorted entities, Ms. Mei has decided to show us a feat of skill unlike no other. She has agreed to a sparring match with yours truly, and will do her level best to knock this fruit," he held up a strawberry and placed it atop his head, "off my cocky skull."

Mei was flabbergasted by his idea and stood there in shock. She can't have a sparring match with him! He's a guy! and she's been out of practice since she became a contestant of the reality show! She looked at Siegfried as he began to mumble incoherent words, scared for a minute that he's casting a spell on her to say yes on his challenge. Good thing he was just barking orders on his little groots or spriggans or else she would have freaked out. As the little groot handed her a rapier and a bow and arrow, she took it gingerly and stared owlishly at Siegfried "Siegfried, I don't think this is a good-"

She didn't even get to finish her sentence as Siegfried took of his shirt, his toned torso glistening. This is the first time Mei saw someone half naked and she couldn't help but stare and blush. He looks beautiful with his broad chest and intricate tattooed chest. She had never seen something so fascinating before, and she wanted to see more. Wait, see more? she asked herself, blushing even more. Did I just turn into a pervert?! She quickly averted her gaze from him and focused on the bow, suddenly finding it very interesting. "I.. um.. i-its fine. B-But um.. could you.. uh-"

For the last time, Mei was suddenly cut off my Siegfried calling everyone's attention and declaring that she's going to spar with him and shoot the strawberry off of his head. Is he freaking crazy?! "I.. uh.. No.. Everyone.. I'm sorry but I.. uh.. I won't spar with him and definitely won't shoot the strawberry so please.. everyone.. i-ignore us" she stuttered, looking at the audience and panicking frantically. She hated to be the center of attention. Doesn't Siegfried know that?!

Siegrfried laughed and smiled, tossing his sword from hand to hand. "Don't listen to her folks, I bet she's just afraid I'll get hurt from this, but don't worry dear, I won't." He wasn't letting her get out of this. Everyone was here for their own reasons, and Mei obviously needed more confidence, both in herself and her abilities. "But enough talk; have at you!" he shouted, charging forward, blade pointed at Mei's heart. When he was within a single step of striking her, a startled Mei's parry knocked his blade aside and threw him off balance. As she sidestepped out of his way, he fell forward, rolling and cartwheeling from the momentum. A hand, which would normally be used to keep from making such a shameful display, instead went up to his head to keep the strawberry on his head. He leapt to his feet and struck again, aiming for her head in a haphazard way, easily telegraphing his movements for her to counter. "Blasted girl, looks like you being fun sized is giving you an advantage over me." Another swing toward her head, another parry.

"Fun sized?" Mei repeated as she thrusted forward, glancing Siegfried's rib with the tip of her sword. "I am not fun sized!" It seems like something snapped inside of her with Siegfried mentioning her height ever so often, making her feel a bit irritated and agitated. Why does he keep mentioning her height? Is it because she looks small? That he's a freaking giant and he likes to rub it on her face? With full of confidence in her eyes and movements she struck forward like a wasp possessed by a raging demon. Her sword became a flurry of thrusts and and swings that Sieg, skilled as he was, could barely dodge. He caught her last strike with the flat of his blade and flicked it upwards, closing the gap and catching her in a bear hug. "It seems I hit the little red button that triggered you. I never knew you had such a short fuse!" With that final comment, she headbutted him in the sternum, knocking him backward and knocking the wind out of him. Hopefully she'll still like him after all this, but he had to keep her motivated if he was going to get her to do what needed to be done.

Siegfried took a mighty swing, knocking her sword from her hands. As he stood towering above her, Mei scrambled for the bow, pulling out an arrow, nocking it in place, and drawing it back as far as she could. Her eyes were filled with confidence and determination. Mei knew and believed that she can shoot the strawberry without harming Sieg, even if she so wanted to for calling her fun sized. She took a deep breath and calmed her nerves before letting the arrow fly, and it thankfully found its target, piercing the strawberry and carrying it away, along with a small bit of his hair. Not satisfied with just one arrow, she shot another one dead center, splitting the previous arrow in half and smirked.

Siegfried laughed momentarily before he suddenly felt something akin to a sun exploding in his groin. Mei had kicked him squarely in the crotch, her face screwed into a mask of anger. As he doubled over in pain, she took the chance to punch him in the face, knocking him on his ass. As he laid on the ground recovering, he held up an arm in a thumbs up. "And THAT is how you win a swordfight!" he said with a laugh, laying in the (thankfully) cool grass while he waited for someone else to perform. As he lay there, while Mei stormed off, he began plotting how to win back her good graces.​

☆ INTERACTIONS
Azula (Siegfried)
Moogle-Girl (Mei)
Gateman
☆ MENTIONS
Shattered♦Secrets™

koUKyUO.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Living Room → Men's Dormitory → Living Room
☆ PART ONE ⌋ Lunch & Preparation

As the staff forked off samples of the food that both teams have prepared and shoved them into their mouths, Ren remained calm and composed... on the outside at least. Inside his stomach was just in a tightly wound knot. The half-Brit was bloody nervous, bloody worried, and bloody tense. Despite the emotional turmoil that he felt, Ren didn't want to let it show. It was a habit of his that has been ingrained upon him since he learned how to take over the family company. The moment the results were released, Ren breathed out a sigh of relief and released the fist he hasn't even realized he held clenched. A smile found its way to his lips which soon turned to a grin. All the negative emotions were washed away and replaced with excitement and joy. Heck, he was in such a good mood that he didn't even pay any attention to Avianna gloating to the other team. Ren was simply at a lost for words. Even as he ate lunch Ren couldn't help but let the grin rest on his lips.

This feeling however, immediately faded as the clock struck twelve and Cerena began explaining the next activity of the day: a talent show. Ren's emotional state went from one hundred to zero. His stomach turned at combination of the two words. Ren gulped as the lovely blonde host finished explaining the rules. Three hours to prepare. The raven haired man didn't even know what he would be doing. He excused himself from the room and headed towards the males' shared bedroom. There he began pacing back and forth from the window towards the door. What was he going to present? Cooking? He could put up a performance akin to that of a cooking show, but considering that their last event was a cooking activity Ren didn't think it'd be a good idea. People already knew he was good at it--well, maybe not those in group two but the fact that they won should've hinted that already... right?

He paused from his pacing and was now facing the window. Ren dragged a hand through his hair and breathed out another sigh. I could use that. A moment after the thought crossed his mind, Ren shook his head. No. I... I can't yet or... He balled his fist yet again and clenched his teeth. "Bloody fucking hell" he whispered to himself before relaxing his jaw and body once more. The half-Brit then sauntered to where his things were and grabbed the rectangular case. He then took it with him and sat on one of the unoccupied lower bunks feeling that it was too much of a bother for him to climb back up to his bunk with the case along. As soon as he was sat, Ren placed the case on his lap and slowly opened it revealing a black electric violin resting on delicate red satin cloth that lined the inside of the case. Ren hesitantly and slowly took the violin out of the case, his gaze never once lifting from the object.

"It's been a while" he sadly smiled at the instrument before letting it rest between his jaw and his collar bone. His movements were surprisingly fluid, in his opinion, considering that he hasn't held the thing in playing position in who knows how long now. Sure he's held it before, after all he does clean it to and make sure it's maintained in good shape, but he never played it; not since that day at least. Even until now Ren was quite hesitant on playing it, but he supposed he had to face his problem one day. He closed his eyes and savoured the feeling of the plastic chin rest touching his jaw, the feeling of the strings pressing up against his calloused finger. "I'm now kind of glad that mother forced me to bring you along." Breathing out another sigh, Ren opened his eyes and moved the object out of his playing position. He then placed it back into the case and closed it back up. If he was going to play the violin once more then he was going to need a piece to play and knew exactly what it was he wanted to play at the moment.

Quickly, he took out his laptop--he knew that he could've done it from his phone but Ren figured that having a bigger screen would make things easier. His fingers dashed through the keyboard, first inputting the password to open it, the next typing in a search query on Google looking for the violin sheet for a certain song. Once he found what he was looking for, Ren began reading the notes and miming the chords with his fingers trying to get his fingers to memorize the motions while his brain memorized the chords. Ren didn't bring a sheet stand with him and he wasn't too sure if the show's staff would be able to provide with him with one. There was also the matter of printing out the music sheets. He simply didn't want to be bothered with it at all.

During the last thirty minutes of the preparation time allotted to them, Ren started searching for a guitar and piano accompaniment for the piece he was playing and downloaded it into a thumb drive that was already conveniently attached to his laptop; a bad habit of his was to leave it plugged to his laptop even when not in use. The half-Brit then closed his laptop, took out the thumb drive, packed the device back into its bag, and finally placed the bag back along with his other things. Ren then picked up his violin case once more and headed out of the room--almost. There was one last thing that Ren did before going back into the living room. From his designated closet, Ren took out one of his coat jackets, the most casual one he could find, and brought it along with him. If he was going to do this then he might as well do it right.

☆ PART TWO ⌋ Siegfried, Carl, Avianna & Mei's Performances
The blue haired man who introduced himself as Siegfried Jensen called up, some humanoid like plants with a beautiful purple glow emitting from the centre of their body. Ren couldn't help but be amazed for he was merely a mere mortal, there was no magic he could do unless writing up twenty full and detailed reports in one day counted as magic. The performance greatly reminded him of his dear secretary. A small smile formed on his face at the memory of Rina, his elven secretary. Ren had heard about magic from her but never any as she was incapable of it which was the exact reason why she ended up working for a human like him in a company like his. The half-Brit applauded Siegfried's performance.

Next that came up was the blonde afro guy. He gave a slight frown when the man, who introduced himself as Carl Savette, called for a pick up truck. Ren couldn't help but raise a brow when Carl had explained what he was intending on doing. There's no way. But his thought was proven wrong as Carl ended his performance with a success. Quite honestly, Ren was baffled by how he was able to accomplish such a feat, being a person who was more on the lanky side, but in all honesty he found the performance to be rather distasteful. Magic was one thing but strength was something Ren didn't consider much of a talent. Regardless, he applauded the muscle man for his display of strength. He could only wonder what he eats and does to have become someone that strong.

The next performer that stepped up was Avianna. She gave a rather enticing and sensual dance performance. When she approached Edra and wrapped her scarf around his neck, Ren couldn't help but let out a small uncharacteristic giggle. In his eyes the two were perfect for each other seeing how they were like a married couple with how they bickered. The expression that the blonde wore on her face through her performance was something that struck the half-Brit. It was evident that she was enjoying herself. It somehow makes him forget about the rather distasteful impression he has of her with her attitude and whatnot. His eyes widened a bit when he saw her throw the pink translucent mask she wore towards him. Ren panicked for a bit but thankfully he managed to catch it. He applauded her performance just as he did with the two previous ones.

Ren began to wonder if perhaps he should step up and perform. He had originally intended to step up first, not for the points but merely out of his instinct to take the initiative. However Siegfried beat him to it and that made him start to think whether or not her was truly ready or not. The inner turmoil kept him rooted to his spot for the last two performances. Now he was thinking that it was time for him to perform. However, just as what happened initially, the blue haired guy from before announced that the raven haired female named Mei was to give her performance. After her performance. Then I'll go. He thought to himself as he watched the two spar in the garden. He found it rather amusing how Siegfried had managed to anger her by calling her 'fun sized'. But when Mei had made the blue-haired man fall flat on his back, Ren made a mental note not to anger the girl. As the performance ended, Ren applauded once more before moving from his spot. First he approached Avianna and handed her mask back to her. "Good performance you had there." he quickly said before making his way to one of the staff.

He took out his thumb drive from his pocket and handed it to the man that handled the sound equipment for Avianna's performance. "There's one music file in there. Please play it for my performance." he whispered before heading to a nearby table where he first put on his coat jacket before unpacking his violin. Ren then quickly plugged it to one of the speakers and headed to the centre of the living room where Avianna had performed.

☆ PART THREE ⌋ Performance
Holding his violin in one hand and the bow in the other, Ren gave a cough trying to draw the attention of his fellow participants. "Right. So, I'm Ren Griffin and I'm going to be performing a violin rendition of Photograph by Ed Sheeran." His onyx eyes surveyed the crowd making sure that all eyes were on him before proceeding. Ren then positioned the violin back between his jaw and collarbone and took a deep breath before signalling to the staff managing the sounds to hit play and as soon as the accompaniment started, Ren closed his eyes and positioned his fingers to that of the first chord. Once the accompaniment got to the point he needed to being in, he drew the bow across the strings eliciting a soft and beautiful tune. Through out his entire performance, Ren never opened his eyes. His upper body appeared to sway along to the tune as his arms drew the bow back and forth across the strings while the fingers on his other seemingly danced over the end of the strings holding some of them down at the proper moments to produce the right sound needed for the piece.

After drawing his bow across the strings to hit the final note in the song, Ren remained in the same position for a good half minute before finally opening his eyes and putting his arms back down to his sides. He gave a smile and bowed to the audience. His hands were trembling from the performance, but he tried to hide it by gripping onto his instrument and the bow a bit tighter. Ren then stepped out from the centre and went back to where her left the violin case at. As soon as he got there, Ren gently placed the violin back into it's rightful case and let out a breath of relief. I finally did it.

Characters Mentioned
Cerena Lainell (@Azula)
Siegfried Jensen (@Gateman)
Carl Savette (@Moogle-Girl)
Mei Ling (@DANAsaur)

Interacted With
Avianna Bellerose (@Shattered♦Secrets™)

Disclaimer
I know nothing about playing a violin, merely going off info I found via Google
and things I can remember from my friend who does violin
I sincerely apologize if I got anything about the violin wrong in my post
(such as how to hold it, play it, etc.)
Tried to lessen the details about it so I have lesser chances of making mistakes
but as you guys may know by now I love detail. sorry :'D

Last edited:
:EXPLINATION:
There was little Jamie could do to keep the small scowl from covering her face as she heard the next challenge. She wasn't exactly the most talented person there. In fact, she held very little real talent (at least in her own opinion). She could sing, sure, but she didn't think that really qualified as a talent. It was more of a mindless hobby. One she'd rather not put on display.

She could demonstrate her shape shifting ability, she supposed, but would anyone really think that was interesting? It really only made her freaky. It was just who she was. Not really a talent of sorts. More like a curse she would happily pass on to the first person who asked for it, that is, if she could.

Another option she could pursue would be to display the only she was good at, her job. ...Unfortunately there wasn't really a good way to put her detective work on display. In fact, there really was no way at all to show off what she was capable of. Except share stories with all the little gory details of her day to day work life. ...definitely not a go.

She really had herself a pickle, what talent did she have?
Languages? Other people could speak more then one here too.
Gluttony via Cake? That was more gross then anything else...
Gardening? Sure she grew up learning it, and wasn't bad at all, but it was no fun watching grass grow.
Nail Art? Sure, that's gonna impress the guys. Not.
Puzzles? She was not going to put a puzzle together on display.
This was insane, she was practically bending over backwards to figure out some-
Oh!

Just like that, an idea came to her at full force.​
:PREPARATION PERIOD:
Being a metamorphagus had a bit of an upside for a curse. Ones body, when in a constant state of change, stays pretty limber. Needless to say she could put most contortionist to shame. So why wouldn't she show that off in a short routine? A few spins, some pretty kicks, twist her body in impossible ways, and play it to some good music. Bam. Talent. Plus, this way she wouldn't have to go to far out of her comfort zone. Anyways, it was about attracting possible votes, and guys liked flexibility....right?

First thing first was music. She'd just get on her phone and download some tunes. She figured they had to have somewhere to plug it up and play it, hopefully. She rushed to the girls dorm to rustle around i her bag to get her phone, before she rushed back out to find an empty room to start working.

She wasted a good half hour listening to song after song, liking each one less and less. Contortion would really come across as sexy, she knew that much, so a sexy song wasn't going to do. It seemed like one and after another was just...suggestive. She relaxed and felt she was on the right track, however, when she had her song of choice down loading on her phone. [spoili]
[/spoili]

She pocketed it to let it download before dashing back to the girls dorm to go through her clothes for something that would work for contortion, without flashing her fellow contestant or ripping her threads. She wasted about another half hour before she had found a pair of striped yoga pants and a crop top made of golden sequence. It wasn't ideal, but it would work for what she wanted. The top was tight, though, meaning she'd have to shrink her chest, but in the end she'd half to either way. Contortion was easier without sacks of fat in the way. She might just rearrange her whole make up for the little performance, to match the theme.[spoili]
Screen%20Shot%202015-10-17%20at%205.33.07%20PM.png
[/spoili]

She then rushed back to the mostly empty room, checking the downloads progress. Seeing it was complete she could get work planing out some moves that matched the music well enough. She ran through the song for what felt like a million times, unaware of the work around her, trying to find something that worked well. She was so lost in her own little world anyone would have come in to watch and she would have been none the wiser. She only came back to her own when she felt comfortable everything clicked. Glancing at the time she realized she only had about ten or fifteen minutes to decided how she was going to set up her face before go times. She was quick to pull up the photo app on her phone, using it as a mirror to get to work.
:SEIGFRIED'S PERFORMANCE:
She hurried back to the group as time was up, and shortly after she had sat herself down they were setting to work. The first person up, it seemed, was one of the people she had failed to introduce herself too as of yet. He was quick to introduce himself at wordy lengths as well as give a bit of an in sight to what he was about to do.
"Welcome folks, for those of you who haven't gotten a chance to talk to me yet, my name is Siegfried Jensen. I'm the resident plant lover and medicine man, and today, I'm going to demonstrate a little bit of what makes me me. Now, my partners and I recently started working on a new product that's not exactly available to the public yet, but I figure I can show you a sneak preview."
He instantly came across charismatic, if not a bit cocky. The guy- Siegfried, he had said -was definitely flamboyant. He mentioned a product that wasn't available to the public, and she instantly assumed that it must have been some kind of medical device he was about to show them the workings of. A little boring, but she'd try to appear interested.

...but then he pointed at all few dolls, which definitely threw Jamie through a bit of a loop. That clearly wasn't medical machinery or remedy. Maybe it was some kind of comfort item? She had heard of dolls fitted with buzzers that vibrated at a low frequencies that helped sooth aches and pains. Then again, he had said it was something New. He quickly assured them that the dolls themselves weren't the talent, but he was about to do with them was. Which, honestly, worried her a bit. A grown man and dolls....was a little weird. But an open mind was a must!

When he said what exactly his talent was, she found herself raising an eyebrow in disbelief. A magic charm. She hadn't been aware they was other nonhuman's in the competition. Maybe it would have been ok to just show off her curse as her talent...? It was to late now, anyways. She had put forth the effort, and it would be a shame to waste it.

When the little doll began to grow she was more then a little impressed. That was no baby growth charm, that was some full-blow druid style magic right there! She view the man, Siegfriend, with new found respect. It was some respectable magic weaving she had just watched take place.
"These are our new Spriggan-model helpers, aimed to bring a better standard of life to our disabled and elderly. My druidic magick, coupled with my partner's enchanted dolls, offer a truly amazing product. They are strong enough to handle any job required of them, gentle enough to never hurt their charges, and so low maintenance it's almost nonexistent. So long as they have access to sunlight, water, and soil, they will be happy and healthy."
He then proceed to mention he wanted to offer it to whoever won the contest. ....She wanted to win.​

:CARL'S PERFORMANCE:
She quickly found herself less then impressed with Carl. Not because she didn't like him. That wasn't it at all. From the conversation they had and what she knew of him he was a great guy and defiantly someone she would like to befriend. It wasn't that she wasn't impressed by what he planned to do. She defiantly was. It was...ambitious.

It was the ford on the grass.

She had already realized she was a bit weird about the lawn, she wasn't about to deny that, but it still miffed her all the same. He asked for a count down.
"Five, four, three, two, one!"

His strength was...kind cool. But also frightening. That kind of stuff was dangerous on the human body unless magically modified. He was either very aware of his limitations, or very stupid. She cheered all the same. It wasn't her thing, but hey, that did take a certain something most didn't have or wouldn't work for.
:AVIANNA'S PERFORMANCE:
Avianna was quick to jump up and be next, going on about her passion, dancing a bueaty. What a self absorbed cow.... She turned her head away slightly and for the most part tried to ignore the girls dance, which was, as much as she hated to admit it, enchanting. ...Was it possible she had a magical ability as well?

...The girls dance. ...would her talent be to similar? Dancing and all? Maybe, just maybe, she should have done an impressions routine using her curse, or, or maybe just singing?

She was finally brought back to attention when the girl insulted the group. Disgraceful.
:MEI'S PERFORMANCE:
When Mei had come up to perform, practically being lead around by Seigfriend, she had honestly expected very little.

She had been never been so pleased to be wrong in her life. It was actually kind of fun to watch, once she got past the slight icky feeling at the males obvious needling of the other performer. When Mei struck out psychically for the last time, Jamie sprung to her feet clapping excitedly and laughing joyfully all at once, "Hell yeah! Can she just win? That was great!" She was glad she wasn't left feeling, well, icky.

As a brief lag took the group, nerves kicked up into her stomach once more. She never was on for the stage, and everyone had been doing so well. Would she do well too?​

:REN'S PERFORMANCE:
Her internal hysterics were cut short by Ren stepping forward to offer up his talent to everyone, moving and acting as if he were a mildly uncomfortable music student auditioning for his first professional orchestra. He cleared his throat to draw attention to himself and introduced is act. There was an awkward beat of silence waiting for the back up track, and then music filled the area. Eye's closed, swaying softly. She was inthralled by him, as he appeared to be by his own music.

He play'd beautifully.

She wanted to sing along, one day. If he'd let her.

He stood frozen as is piece came to the end, and seemed to not dare move. As suddenly as the magic that was music had taken him, it left, and he unfolded in front of their eyes. Hands dropping to his sides, and a slight- almost unnoticeable -tremble took him. She smiled sweetly at the spot he once stood as he left. His nerves seemed to have calmed her own. She was ready.

:JAMIE'S PERFORMANCE - "They":
Rising to her feet she silently moved to take up the spot Ren had once taken up. She turned to a staff member a handed off her phone with a little smile and instructions on where to find the song, before turning back to the competitors.

"Hello, guys. If you haven't met me yet, my name is Jamie. As you might be able to tell by my outfit, Avianna and I seemed to have, um, similar ideas? Hope I won't bore y'all to much since you've already seen a little 'exciting number. I'm pretty tame compared to that." She flashed a grin, "Let me just make myself a little comfortable first."

Suddenly raising her hands up to her hair, she pushed the long pink strands straight back. As her fingers brushed through them they darkened in color- growing sorter and shorter with each passing second. Only stoping until it was well off her shoulders. Lowering her arms her body seemed to shift subtly. Growing leaner, losing it's curves, switching to the form of a dancer. When her eyes suddenly opened again bright blue gazed back at them.[spoili]
tQ9VDse.jpg
[/spoili]

"Much better! Alright, I'm ready guys!" With a thumbs up to the crew she got onto the floor and sat waiting for the music to begin. The second it started, she unfolded in ways a human body shouldn't. Face emoting a character she needn't out right name. She began to tell a story of of a broken girl apologizing for a broken society- or at least, she was telling the story in her head.[spoili]
[/spoili]

As the music ended she wasn't no time completing the circle she had just forced her body to make, letting herself stand straight before them again. She waited for a moment before realizing that she needed to move on. With a nervous laugh she finished her act with a awful joke.

"And that's how you pop your back to music?"

Yellow-Cute-Easy-Nail-Art.jpg
Konachan.com%2B-%2B194418%2Bbicolored_eyes%2Bbook%2Bbreasts%2Bcleavage%2Bgreen_eyes%2Bniya%2Boriginal%2Bpink_hair%2Btidsean%2Byellow_eyes.jpg

tQ9VDse.jpg

Interacting:
No One

Mentioned:
Everyone​

Siegfried laid on the ground a little longer, listening to Ren's performance. He loved the warm sound of the violin, and his eyes closed happily as the notes wafted into his ears. If only Ren wasn't straight, he was sure they could make sweet music together. He finally got up after the performance was over, wiping the dried blood from his nose and cleaning himself up. He figured that it must've been long enough to let Mei think that she'd gotten the better of him. He stuck out his hand and the nearest Spriggan, who he'd decided to dub Groot, took it, helping him up and transferring energy to heal his minor wounds.

Through somewhat fortuitous timing, he happened to get up just as Jamie began her performance. He couldn't help but look on in amazement. He'd thought his chosen talent would make him stand out, but it seemed everyone here had something spectacular about them. Mei could kick ass, Carl had his super-strength, Avianna could dance - if you could call what she did dancing - Ren played beautifully, and now Jamie showed her skills as a contortionist. As he watched her, it suddenly dawned on him why he'd never noticed her before...Jamie was a shapeshifter. As she finished her performance, he couldn't help but applaud. He chuckled softly at her joke, and once the attention had shifted away from the shifter, he made his way toward her. "I don't believe we've met yet." He took her hand in his and kissed it softly, as usual. "I loved your performance, by the way, and from what I heard, you obviously loved mine. You have to teach me how to bend like that! It would certainly help me fit in those hard to reach places..." he said with a chuckle. "If you don't mind, I'd also love to see if I could replicate your special skill." He was thinking of the possible applications controlled morphogenesis could have for their product line, though he didn't know how she would take his request just yet...

Interacted with @Justaddnutts

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
2urphew.jpg

Three contestants had showed their talent, all of them was magnificent. Cerena loved how they seemed excited to show what they had, they showed more enthusiasm in this talent show than the lunch war game before. She wondered who would go up next...

MEI
Cerena was quiet surprised to see Mei doing some collaborative talent show. She thought that the candidates would stood on their own. Cerena drew a small smile on her face as she was entertained by their playful sparring. One thing that actually made her almost lost her breath was when Sieg took off his shirt, revealing a perfectly shaped body that had been hidden under his shirt. Screw you producer for not letting me sign up as candidates!

The talent show was amusing and ended by an epic closing which made Cerena laughed even harder. Though Mei seemed pissed off, the audience enjoyed the show just like her, "You have successfully entertained the audience! Bravo! Next one!"

REN
Next one was the classy man with glasses, Ren. Cerena read his data and was surprised by the fact that he owned the In-Tech Company. She wondered about the reason he joined this show because with that look and wealth, Cerena bet he would have beautiful women made long line only to date him. The moment he placed the violin under his chin, Cerena once again bewitched by his charm. The song played gently in her ears, making her unconsciously hummed the song softly. Ren looked lost in the song, each pull he made on the strings able to hypnotize Cerena deeper into the song.

When he was finished, Cerena clapped her hands with wide smile, "Such a beautiful melody, Ren," Cerena thought she saw his hands trembled a bit, but doubted her sight as she soon saw a smile on his face, "Okay, next!"

JAMIE
Another girl ready to show the audience her talent. Cerena made a perfect 'O' with her lips when she saw the girl changed her appearance, she knew that Jamie was a metamorphagus, it was written in her data, but to be able to see the transformation with her own eyes was something incredible. As soon as the song played to assist Jamie's performance, Cerena thought it would be the same one like Avianna, but it turned out to be something different.

Jamie exposed more flexibility here as she moved her body in tune with the music. It was breathtaking, having such flexible body must had given her a lot of advantages. Also, Cerena always heard her male coworkers said about their interest in flexible girl. Though she didn't know the exact reason, Cerena assumed that Jamie just gave herself some extra points in the males' eyes by showing her flexibility.

Cerena clapped her hands as soon as Jamie finished her show, "I wish I can be that flexible, awesome!" She laughed a bit hearing her joke before calling out the next performer, "Okay only two left, who wants to next?"

INTERACTION
@DANAsaur @darkflames13 @Justaddnutts

Last edited:
28t8dhs.png

AFTER GROUP GAME
Edra clicked his tongue as Cerena announced the winner, his garlic bread might not the best, but the rest of the foods were incredibly awesome. He hit Ren's back slowly as appreciation, he knew that this man had done the most. Without him, the team would be a complete mess. Finally, after a long tired hard work, he was given time to fill his miserable stomach which had conduct an orchestra inside. The munched the lunches happily, the Group 2' meals tasted delicious, tough opponent indeed. The world seemed a little bit brighter after he satisfied his appetite. Leaning his body lazily on the sofa, Edra almost dozed off until Cerena made another announcement for the nest game, individual game, finally! Edra smirked happily, slightly exposed his dull canines.

Talent show... not manly enough for Edra. He expected more like brute games, taking each other down for trophy, or anything else that would involve strength. But it wasn't like he could complain anyway, so Edra would just play along. 3 hours... What should he do to fill the boredom? Practicing... But he didn't even know what to show, he wasn't an entertainer. He could just show off his basketball skill, but it was too.... normal. Walking toward the backyard, Edra tried to find a perfect talent to show. Writing with both of his hands? He would just look like a stupid nerd. Lock picking? What was he? A thief? Billiard taekwondo? Edra ruffled his black hair in distress, he wanted to show something spectacular, something different. It was like he was trying to gain someone's attention.... but who? Edra let the question sunk deeper into his mind, buried it with logical thought before taking a basket ball and began to play it.

Edra ran across the field, spinning, and dribbling with different style before he made a dunk with his long legs. As soon as the ball passed the ring, an idea finally knocking his brain. Time to prepare............. (I'll keep it a secret~)
green-fancy-line-hi-580x146.png

TALENT SHOW
The time had come, the show had began. Now it was the prefect time to show everyone what each of candidates had as talent. Edra waited for people to come up, didn't want to go first. Let's say he wanted to save it for the last. maybe an epic closing? He laughed lowly and comforting himself by taking the perfect seat.

SIEGFRIED
First one was the blue-haired man, Sieg, Edra never had a chance to know this guy. Well just once when he handed the flowers, he seemed nice and... friendly? There must a better word to replace that, but Edra didn't know what. Edra nodded as he watched the man showing some magics, a druid? How rare. Edra was amazed by his talent that able to bring the plants into living thing, er... moving things. He might later ask this man to make some minions for him. He still a demon anyway, demon always needed minions to do his deeds.

CARL
Second was Carl, again Edra just knew this one when they were at the backyard. The other living witness that saw how Avianna could be such a... yeah you know it well. This man tried to bewitch the girls with his strength. Not bad for human, but since Edra was a demon, he knew he could do much better than that. Still, he appreciated this man's power and gave him some claps.

AVIANNA
The last thing he wanted to see yet the best thing he wanted to see... for now. It was more like curiosity, he wondered what this girl had to offer. Would she just pretty face and nice body? Or she had something more than the appearance? Edra blushed a little seeing how her dress was quiet... revealing. She had smooth skin, he must admitted that, and her long hair was perfectly matched the color of-- Edra slapped himself, Hold yourself together, mister pervert! Don't let that witch seduce you, you have your pride! Edra nodded to himself as he reminded his own self.

The girl was doing some kind of belly dance. It was exotic and enticing. See? That was the power of women, they were able to use their charm to seduce men, how horrifying. How could they use their appearance to take control of other? Such monstrous wicked plan. Edra was doing fine, holding himself not affected so much when looking at her. But then the blonde moved to him, wrapping her waist scarf around his neck. That moment, Edra was caught in magic for awhile. As he saw her eyes and then... something came to his mind. The reason he was somehow 'attracted' to this girl was because he just realized that she really looked like Enille, his very first and last crush, the hidden reason why he hated women in general.

As soon as the girl left him and walked off to other men. Edra rubbed his forehead as he was attacked by headache. The memories of Enille forcing its way trying to break his protected mind. He thought he was already over her, forgetting and throwing everything about her to the deepest lake of nowhere. Enille, The Succubi.... Shit. Edra couldn't focus on Avianna's show anymore, every time he looked at her, it would just remind him of his dark past. The past he didn't want to share nor remember. Edra didn't applaud, he just crossed his arms and cursed that succubi. He wondered how was she now.... Damn.

MEI
After Avianna ended her show, Edra didn't really pay attention to everyone's show anymore. His mind was battling, a battle of unanswered questions. The show was funny and entertaining actually. Sometimes he found himself laughing silently seeing how the two seemed to fit each other well. Though the end showed how the little girl was totally pissed off and releasing the mighty attack, mightiest that would bring the strongest man down, the mighty kick in the crotch. Horrifying, the men didn't have THAT POWERFUL attack against women, how unfair.

REN
Next one was his first buddy, well at least Edra thought like that. As expected, the classy and calm man, Ren decided to play violin. Something that wouldn't suit Edra no matter how much he tried. The soothing melody successfully eased his tight mind. See? That's the power of men, nondestructive unlike women. His perform made Edra questioned the reason he was here. He would be able to find woman easily. After the show ended, Edra gave standing ovation for the brit.

JAMIE
Another mon- ehem woman came up and ready to show her talent. Before she started her talent, Jamie changed her appearance. Change, literally change, she was a complete different person. What a devil power.... Another reason to fear the women.... Jamie also showed sexiness and exoticism like Enille, ahem, Avianna, but in different way. Jamie showed more about how flexible her body was, folding it in some extreme manners which actually able to make Edra admitted her skill. Edra rarely appreciated someone's skill and when he did, he really meant it.
green-fancy-line-hi-580x146.png

EDRA, THE DEMON
Since Hana didn't seem want to go first, maybe he would take back his plan to make an epic closing. Though now he wondered would his talent be that awesome after seeing long line of awesome talents. Edra had changed into his basketball suit, not his, he asked the crews to search it for him. These crews was amazing, they could do anything, ANYTHING, like the truck for Carl's show. That was unbelievable.

The demon walked to backyard and stood at the farthest point from the basketball ring. He whistled using his fingers to command some big people even bigger than him, five precisely, to stand between him and the ring. He smirked and held the ball beside his waist, "I'm Edra Malcomm, now I will mix my two skills into one show, taekwondo and basketball. Brace yourself because I will make your eyes melt, some music please."

MUSIC

A wide grin drawn on his evil face before he threw the ball to the air. As soon as the ball was on the air, first man charged himself to Edra. Edra was ready for him, he was able to dodge the attack and stepped aside. He took the ball with his right hand, bounced it once to the ground, and let it flew up to the air again. Edra jumped and made roundhouse kick to take down the man. First man was easy, after the man was down, the ball hit the ground once before it back to Edra's hand.

He dribbled the ball between his legs, moving to the second man while showing some tricks with his ball. The second man was trying to steal the ball, but unfortunately Edra fooled him by passing it between the man's big legs before Edra spun to get the ball back. The man didn't give up, he tried to push him over with his big body to get the ball. Edra lost his balance a bit, but managed to release linear kick to the waist, taking the ball and dribbled it once again before finish the man with a closed fist brought down in a hammering motion to strike with the underneath. Another man down.

Edra hadn't lost his sight on the ball nor let it slipped from his hand. To challenge himself, two men came together to confront the demon. A smirk poked his lips as he took the ball and spun it on his finger, "You can try to take it," the men rushed at him in full speed. Edra dodged the first man while keeping the ball dancing on his finger. As soon he saw the second man coming from his right, Edra bounced the ball back to the ground. He dribbled it fast by keeping it between his legs to confuse the second man. The big man groaned and reached his bulky hand to take the ball, but Edra knew that coming. He threw the ball to his back, high enough to give him time to make tornado kick. The first man who had his eyes on him also got beaten by this 360 kick, "I guess that's a bonus?" Edra laughed as he caught the ball and dribbled it to the next man, the last one.

With his eyes fixed on the man, Edra rushed to him while still dribbling the ball. They battled quiet longer than previous men since this one knew basic moves about taekwondo. With some kicking here and there, Edra tried his best to keep the ball next to him. It was tough, but he enjoyed it. After awhile, Edra managed to give a powerful jump spin kick to the man, making him swayed in dizzy. Seeing this opportunity, Edra jumped, stepped on his back, and using his study back as Edra's foothold to make a furious dunk.

Edra was hanging and swaying for seconds before jumped back to the ground. He looked back at the half unconscious men behind him. He grinned and waved his hand, "Thank you, pals!" They raised their thumbs with so much effort and some medics ran toward them to tend the wound, not that severe, but still needed some tending. Edra walked in victory back to the other candidates, but then he fell on his knees. He looked at his swollen ankle, he must had sprained it, but he didn't realize it because he was having too much fun.

A girl in white coat came to him and offered some help, but he shook his head as he walked oddly to the sofa, "I can handle this, this is normal for basketball player," Edra rested his head back while his right hand busy massaging his ankle. His face frowned in pain, but then he looked at the white coat girl again, "Seriously, I'm okay. Stop staring at me."

@darkflames13 @Shattered♦Secrets™ [USER=12851]@Justaddnutts @Azula @DANAsaur @Moogle-Girl @Gateman [/USER]

Carl Savette
After finishing his performance, Carl picked his suit jacket back up and carried to his seat. He wouldn't be wearing it again for the rest of the day, or at least until he showered; wouldn't want to ruin it with sweat. If he had known he'd be doing something so physical, he would've worn something more appropriate. Cerena approached him with concern and pointed the medical team out to him, and he smiled at her in turn. "Thank you, but I'll be fine. These muscles aren't just for show, you know." He couldn't resist flexing one of his arms. A feat like that truck pull was the perfect thing for relieving the stress of the previous competition, not to mention his floundering attempts at asking Mei out making a new friend.

Speaking of Mei, she was impressed with Carl's performance, but Siegfried less so. Carl wouldn't let it get to him this time, however. "I'll take that as a compliment," he said. He meant it, too. Whether it was with his cooking skills, his intelligence, or his physical strength, helping someone out was always worth his time. And the endorphin high from such a fierce workout didn't hurt.​

Avianna's Performance
Though Carl had enough of a taste of Avianna's attitude to develop a poor impression of her, the dance she performed was...just exquisite. Carl couldn't dance to save his life, so he could hardly judge her properly, but she had him blushing and nervously clearing his throat all the same. When one of Avianna's magical hearts floated his way, bursting into tiny flowers, he couldn't help but clap for her. How old was she again? Goodness.
Mei's Performance
Mei was about to back out of the competition until Siegfried pulled her into a sparring match. Listening to him talk was giving Carl a headache -- the overconfidence was just oozing, and he was obviously making Mei nervous. Watching her give him what for was rather satisfying, though, and the culmination of it all was her kick straight to Siegfried's groin, and her punch to his face. Carl wanted to applaud her, but she stormed off in a fit of rage, cutting his enjoyment short. Uh oh. Should he go after her...? Maybe not...he was afraid of seeming too pushy. Hopefully she would be fine on her own. And Siegfried hardly needed any fierce words after that beatdown.
Ren's Performance
Carl couldn't remember if he'd said anything to Ren yet, so he didn't have much of an opinion of him as a person (though he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd seen the younger man somewhere before), but Ren's performance was lovely. Carl didn't have an ear for music, nor did he find classical music all that interesting, but he still applauded out of respect. He'd heard that violin was a tricky instrument to play.
Jamie's Performance
Jamie was someone who had caught Carl's attention early on, but they hadn't spoken since the start of the show. She didn't seem confident in herself at first, what with her awkward introduction, but all that melted away along with most of her hair. A shapeshifter. Who would've guessed? The new form she took was just as captivating as the first, and Carl already had a million questions about her and her powers. He was spellbound as she performed her dance, contorting herself in every way he could think of. It was like watching water flowing through a river. Just beautiful. Sadly the spell was broken with her terrible joke. The whole performance was...conflicting. Carl applauded her either way.

Of course Siegfried just had to jump on the poor girl. Did he even realize how lewd he sounded with comments like that?
Edra's Performance
Martial arts and...basketball? Now that was unexpected. Still, the performance was exhilarating to watch, and Carl couldn't help but get caught up in it, though he didn't show his excitement as much as he had with the female dancers that came earlier. When Edra's ankle gave out from under him, Carl nearly got to his feet on reflex, wanting to make sure Edra was okay and to assess the damage, but one of the show's medics beat him to it. Edra dismissed the woman, though Carl could see his ankle was probably sprained. Hopefully he would be okay.​

The last thing she expected after her performance, to be perfectly honest, was to be approached by the blue haired male- Seig. And yet here he was rather suddenly at her side-
"I don't believe we've met yet."
She made a move to open her mouth to reply, a simple why no I don't believe we have, but he had already moved on. All charm and flare with this one, she quickly picked up, as she found her hand in his with lips brushing against the skin of the back of her hand in a surprisingly gentle fashion. If she had been any other girl, she might have found it extremely charming. For her, as this was a first meeting, she found it just plain extreme. She pulled her hand from his grasp with an uncomfortable smile.
"I loved your performance, by the way, and from what I heard, you obviously loved mine. You have to teach me how to bend like that! It would certainly help me fit in those hard to reach places..."

She trailed off with a chuckle, apparently completely unaware of Jamie's less the impressed expression. During his performance he had seemed like a pretty cool dude, definitely someone she wanted to sniff out. Yet then during Mei's he had made her skin crawl and now here he was digging the hole a bit deeper. He came across a little cocky and flirty and she just...wasn't comfortable with it. She wondered vaguely if he knew how...well...ungentlemanly he was coming off.
"If you don't mind, I'd also love to see if I could replicate your special skill."

She waited a moment looking a little scandalized, and a lot miffed. In a slightly peeved voice she asked-

"Are you propositioning me?"
Yellow-Cute-Easy-Nail-Art.jpg
tQ9VDse.jpg

Interacting:
@Gateman

Mentioned:
---​

Siegfried was taken aback a little by her question. "Well, with someone as naturally lovely as you, I could see why someone would try to proposition you." He said, blushing a little bit. He grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of his head, a nervous habit of his. "I don't think you're the type of person who would be led to bed so easily, though. I'm a scientist and a healer at heart, and I'm always looking for new ways to make my products more efficient and effective for our patients." Sieg looked over her exposed skin, noticing the perfection of it. "An ability like yours could do wonders for people suffering from serious conditions like necrosis or muscular atrophy." He smiled a little more and looked in her eyes. "What you have, or rather, what you are, is truly amazing."

Sieg was struck with the sudden realization of why she might be so uncomfortable around him. She was watching closer than anyone when he fought with Mei. "Oh dear, you must think the worst of me right now...first I mock and bully another female here, then I come over looking like some smarmy Casanova, acting like I'm trying to talk my way into getting your sweetmeats." Siegfried's blush spread from his face down his still exposed body. "I assure you, where Ms. Mei concerned, I only goaded her along because she was planning to forfeit the talent show, and I didn't want her to be negatively impacted because she is was too nervous and shy." An idea, possibly a dumb one, came to mind. "Listen, I know I've been talking a lot, and I'll shut up in a second. The Spriggans out there; I originally made them so I could goof off, but now, I've got a better idea. One of them is reserved for the winner of the challenge, I figure I owe one to Mei for all the trouble I put her through. I want you to have the last one. Simply walk up to the one you like the most and say the word निगड. It's pronounced Nee-ga-Dah. It will bind the chosen one to you, and spring your favorite flower from its tips to show its allegiance. I don't know why yet." he said wth a chuckle.

Interacted with:
@Justaddnutts

Mentioned:
@DANAsaur

VQqIHOu.png

~ Outfit of Choice ~ ~ Performance Piece ~
After Group Game

Hana stood among the member's of her group as Cerena began to announce the winner. She couldn't hold back the widened smile that had come to spread against her lips as Cerena announced their group as the winner's. At that she brought her hands together in a cheerful clap as she smiled quite pleased and excitedly to the other's. She was thankful that her group could at least work with each other on this task and that Ren had led them extremely well within the entire process. In all honesty if he hadn't been around she honestly believed most would have been at one another's throats and on the losing side of things. " What a challenge that was for sure.." Hana spoke in a softened murmur to herself as she followed the other's to the table to at last satisfy the hunger that had grown within her stomach. She took her seat with ease at the table as she dished up her food and began to eat quietly with the other's as her soft pink lips parted to pop a small broken off piece of garlic bread into her mouth. As they ate her head perked up a bit to glance down the length of the table to Cerena as she announced an individual challenge.. None other than a Talent Show.. She could use the points and perhaps she could at last be noticed a bit more by the other's who were here. As much fun as it was to be barely noticed she wanted to change that. Yet , what was she to honestly do? She really couldn't do cooking or baking at this given time after all that they had done already. What else... What else , she thought in a repeated process in her head.

It was than an idea popped into her mind. A Kitsune's finest skill besides Spirit Magic was their voice and love for music. She knew all to well if she chose this path that her true form would show and thankfully she could keep all nine of her tails hidden away. Her ear's and the changing of her hair along with the Spirit Tattoo's were unstoppable matter's that she would simply have to accept. She glanced over her shoulder at the large piano tucked in the corner as a grin tugged at the edge's of her lips as her eye's glistened with a sense of contentment and love at the simple sight of the Grand Piano. Three hour's to prepare.. She could do this , she told herself as she finished up the meal and nodded to the other's with a smile as she parted from the table only to walk off down the hall. Upon entering the bedroom she allowed her lips to part as her voice rang forth in a lyrical silken tone as she all but practiced her voice. As she moved about the room she went to her small closet space to withdraw her chosen silk red gown as she braced it close to her body as she gave a ballerina like spin on the point of her toe as her voice continued to fill the room as she began to dress and fix herself for the performance.. She wouldn't probably be the very best but at least she knew she would get noticed just a bit more this time around for simply being her.
divider4.png

The Talent Show
Hana glanced at the clock as the three hour's at last came to its end. At that she slipped out of the bedroom as her skirts breezed behind her with each given step she took. She came around the corner as she came over to the open seating area to join everyone else gathered about. She grinned a bit to herself as she tossed her blonde locks over her shoulder. This was a chance to see what the other's had up their sleeves and just what they were capable of.. In that moment she comfied herself back against the chair as her leg draped with ease atop the other as she waited her turn.. Last oh last was far better than first for sure and she planned to keep it that way.

Siegfried
Her eye's came to hold to that of the blue haired man they called , Siegfried.. This had been the one upon his arrival who had given each person a flower. She could without a doubt tell that this one thought of himself as a devious charmer , a Casanova in his own right. He looked like the kind girl's melted for.. Hana all but stifled a small laugh at that thought as she awaited for him to begin. Just one of those guys to keep an eye on and your heart a good lengths away from she thought for herself in that moment knowing he probably would only be an all fun kind of guy.. Maybe. She watched his performance as her brow quirked slightly to him. He was for certain no ordinary human being and if she had to guess he showed the growing signs of being a Druid. Literally growing signs of it. He was extremely unique that was for sure. Her curiosity all but grew as she decided she'd have to ask him to show her what else he could work up at some point. A unique skill all in all. Once he had finished she continued to all but smile as she clapped for him as he concluded with his performance.

Carl
Her lips all but parted in shock at the sight she was witnessing with this one. Carl should might as well be called Hercules around here now after this feat of his. She knew this was something she could all but do with the snap of her finger's with her abilities.. Yet , to witness another doing it was whole other case and not to mention not a terrible sight to take in.

Avianna
Than came the Mistress of Diva's herself. Hana's gaze followed Avianna as she entered the space in her scantily clad outfit. For some reason she found herself believing that in general honesty these were pieces she liked to whip out every now and again. She smirked just a tad as her arms came to fold against her chest. If any other ordinary girl had looked at Avi they would feel like they were little nothing's in comparison to that of her looks , body and the way she carried herself. She was a proud and independent person and even an idiot could see that about her. She was every girl's blissful dream on what they strove to be. If you had asked Hana at a younger age if she'd be envious of someone like her she'd simply reply , no. Hana had always been treated like a beautiful flower none dared to touch until it fell. Her confidence in herself had always been strong and I guess one could say instead of envying the girl for it , she admired such things in one.. Even with knowing what she knew on Avi she would keep to her silence for the time being. She broke from her thoughts as she watched her glide , spin and dance her way gracefully across the floor. She seemed to love this dance and being the center of attention.. Someone loved the spotlight and even after finishing one could tell she was still soaking in all the joy of having all eye's on her... Especially Edra's.

Mei
Throughout this performance she was stifling her laughter.. This girl seemed like one pissed off spitfire and she seemed like such a fragile doll which all but made it more amusing. At last her lips parted as laughter broke free at the continuing of the show at hand. She felt thankful that she hadn't been the only one laughing at this for that would have so been awkward. She did have to admit though seeing Seigfried shirtless had been a well... Satisfying sight as her eye's all but revealed that. She broke quick from her thoughts as Mei finished which led to her clapping quite loudly with an amused grin curved against her lips. By far that had been the most entertaining of them all yet.

Ren
Next up to perform was that of the ever gentlemanly like , Ren. To be honest she had enjoyed recently working with him and knowing someone in this house had a common love of cooking and baking as she did. She leaned forward a bit in her chair to watch him take his position as he properly settled his Violin in place under the crook of neck and chin. Her gaze all but remained upon him as he began to play and the music started to fill the room in a sense of soft calming to it. She felt herself smiling softly as it fell like softened silk to that of her ear's as she felt her foot unconsciously tap light against the floor to the song. The way he looked in this moment one would say he was entirely delved down and lost within this song matched by the apparent love he had for the Violin itself. She felt herself ensnared within his musical piece as she listened on. The song came to its drawing end as she all but clapped as well along with Cerena and the other's. She truly did have some competition today and for her Ren right now would be giving her a run for her money within the Musical department of things.

Jamie
Another girl had come to cross the stage area. This one had been the other girl on her team named , Jamie. She seemed unique from that of the other's and for sure didn't have any form of like and love in her heart for that of Avianna. Her eye's all but widened slightly as the girl she had been recently with had faded into that of an entirely new one.." Well... That is a new one for me to witness." She thought as she watched with a flicker of a smile to her lips as she began to begin her routine. She was amazingly flexible and watching her was like watching an intriguing circus act that kept you on your toes wanting to know what would happen next. Once she had finished she clapped once again at the show.. The boys were without a doubt impressed and by the look in certain one's eye's they were thoroughly intrigued and wanting to know the acrobatic shapeshifter next.. She was definitely a contender for all and a threat to making Avi lose.. Oh the talk and looks that will go down between those two later would be a show all of its very own making for her and the Mei girl to witness.

Edra

Tall , dark and mysterious was up next to the stage. She had been actually curious to see what this one could do. He was on her team and yet all she really could make out on the guy was that he really liked to toy with that of Avi , was extremely athletic and well... The silent type. In that moment Hana leaned forward as her arms draped over her lap as they folded atop. Her eye's focused on the act at hand. Hana wasn't to surprised at the sight but she was for sure impressed by it. He had nimble footwork and skills as he went about doing tricks with the basketball matched with that of Martial Art's techniques. He had skill like that of her brother's in martial art's which all but kept her equally impressed knowing someone like Edra had the skill and moves within him. It was when Edra collapsed that her hand instinctively swept to press against her mouth as her eye's widened in concern for him.. Without a doubt his ankle was sprained after that kind of incident and she found herself extremely thankful that the Show's Medics would take fine care of him to make sure he was back on his feet again. She would have to give her compliments to him later when he was less occupied from the pain he probably had in that time.
divider4.png

The Kitsune's Performance
Hana's Piece
Current Appearance

At last it was her turn.. With that she slowly rose from her seat as she made her way around the other's. Hana turned to walk up to the center area of the living room where the microphone set was settled amidst the room in plain viewing of all. Her skirts flitted behind her as she turned a bit on her heel to face all as a smile came to hold to the softened red of her lips. " Hi all , I'm sure I haven't met you all yet.. But , I am Hana and I'm going to be doing a singing piece for you all today. Among my people it is something we're known for with those who know of us.. So without further ado I shall play and I hope you all will like it." Her smile remained lit to her lips as she turned with elegant ease on her heel as she came to stand before the microphone and stand set up for her she brushed her skirts behind her as the slid down with silken ease behind her.

Her fingertips glided slowly over the smoothness of the Mic Stand as she took a breath.. Her mind and entirety became filled with the task at hand. Her hand raised to those at the small soundbooth area as she signaled her readiness for the music to begin. The music began to fill the space of the room as her eye's closed whilst her lips all but parted as her voice rang lyrically clear and silken like as she began to sing the song. Not once did she find herself missing one word not even a single note. Her hips began to sway slowly as her fingers grasped around the thin metal stand as her freed hand curved around the mic as Hana all but drew it in nearer to her lips as she sang. It was than that the breeze from the opened windows all but increased as the power and emotion within her voice grew stronger... More powerful. The wind whipped against her hair mingled against her body as her form all but began to change. Her hair no longer held the golden coloring it once did but now had all but become the color of pure white snow. Cat like ear's peaked through from under the silken locks as they twitched a bit at the sounds filling the entirety of the room. The wind died down as her skirts settled against her body. When the song's power all but increased her eye's drew open only to reveal piercing iced blue one's that showed a tinge of sadness, confidence and softened strength mingled to them. Music always reminded her of Him... He broke her heart and yet thinking of him all but gave her the emotional power to sing. He had broken her heart but had never broken her. That was the one thing she'd never let a man do to her and she all but hoped to avoid heartache happening again to her. Hana dipped in closely to stand as she drew it in closer against her body as she finished off the high key as the song came to its end.. She glanced up to all as her eye's faded back to their normal coloring as she smiled slowly to them all once more as she backed away from the Mic.

" Thanks for listening and I hope you all enjoyed! " With that she gave a quickened grin as she broke away from the area she walked back over to the other's as her silken white locks breezed behind her in the process. She gave her all and didn't let her emotions or tails get out of hand and for that she couldn't be anymore thankful. She thought as she grabbed a water bottle out of the bin for a sip as she caught her breath and allowed her body to relax as her ear's all but continued to twitch to every sound that echoed forth into them.
divider4.png

Last edited:
Mei Ling.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Living Room
The sound of heels clacking filled Mei's ears as she stormed off furiously clearly pissed off about what Siegfried did. Not only did he call her fun sized and short fused but he also forced her to perform and show her not so awesome talent. She could have forgiven him for putting her in the spotlight, but to be insulted and forced in front of the national television? That's a completely different story. She knew right then and there that Siegfried screwed up big time and if only her performance wouldn't be broadcasted, she could have smashed his head. Wait.. National television? Mei immediately went pale as realization hit her: she just showed her bad side and knocked a guy in front of an audience. Oh, what will her parents say to her?! She'll be a disgrace! A dishonor to her family! She must solve this little problem fast or else she'll be doomed.
Ren's Performance
Mei went back to the living room only to find a new performer on stage playing a violin, his shift always on point and on time. She couldn't help but smile a little as she watched and listened halfway through the song. He looks so passionate with his eyes closed and with his body swaying with the melody. He made her want to take violin lessons with him, even though she's great at playing classical instruments. Overall, there's just something about him that made me want to know him. He seems like a cool guy and based on his appearance, real classy and intelligent. Heck, he's the perfect image of the man of her dreams.

Did I just think that he's the man of my dreams? Mei quickly flushed red at the thought and quickly averted her eyes from him as he finished his performance. How could she immediately like someone so fast? True that he looks handsome and classy and smart and the list could just go on and on, but that's based on his judgement on him. She couldn't possibly like him because of what she thinks of him, right? She needs to really know him first before jumping into conclusion. I do not have a crush on him. PERIOD. Even if he looks like the man of my dreams..

Jamie's Performance
Furiously shaking her head, she was about to approach Siegfried when another one decided to perform and this time, it was a girl. If she remembers correctly, she's the girl who was kind of cheering her. She glanced at Siegfried for a moment and thought that he could wait. If she already watched one's performance, might as well watch all of them right?

She focused her attention the girl named Jamie and couldn't believe her eyes when she changed into someone entirely different. Mei was baffled yet amazed at the same time. It's not everyday that she sees someone change appearance right in front of her eyes so it really caught her attention and interest. When she thought that Jamie's performance was done, Jamie decided to contort her body and show the audience her incredible flexibility. Mei would have loved the performance only if she didn't find twisting the body and contorting it to different angles creepy but sadly, she didn't love it. She had to look away from the performance and looked anywhere but her until it was done. Of course, Mei didn't want to be rude but her stomach just couldn't handle it. For her contortions are scary and creepy, something that shouldn't be done. Still, she clapped at the end of the performance, hoping that it's enough to show her appreciation towards the talent of Jamie.
Edra's Performance
Mei felt queasy after Jamie's performance and decided to approach Siegfried before she pukes, but when she did, she saw him talking to Jamie. She didn't want to interrupt them and come off rude, so she just watched the two talk and eventually, gave up. "Ugh.. Even if I did say sorry to him nothing would change.." she mumbled, walking towards an empty seat near the next performance. "He'll still hate me for kicking his groin and making him incompetent.. I feel sorry for his future wife.. Or husband"

She let out an exasperated sigh and focused her attention to the next performer: a guy who seems like he's going to show his taekwondo and basketball skills. Mei felt her eyes sparkle in the delight as soon as she heard Taekwondo. She knows martial arts since she was Chinese so she's really excited to see his skills and maybe test it after the show. But, as soon as he said basketball, the shine in her eyes begins to fade. Mei isn't really fond of sports, especially basketball. "I mean seriously, who wants to watch a couple of boys fighting over a ball? Why can't they just have their own balls?" she whispered to herself, not really understanding the concept of basketball. But maybe it will be worth her time perhaps? Besides, she got nothing else to do but to watch.

He introduced himself as Edra and started his performance with him throwing the ball in the air while a guy tried to attack him. Mei must say she was impressed by how fast his reflexes are and how strong his kick is. He seems like the type of guy who devoted his life to the sport, so of course he's good at taekwondo, she thought to herself, watching his every move. Overall, Mei found it surprising that she did enjoy his performance, especially when he jumped so high and dunked the ball into the ring.

When the performance was over and she was about to leave, Mei took a quick glance at Edra and noticed that his ankle was swollen. She knows that it's none of her business, but she wanted to help, even if he refused to be fixed. Thinking quickly, she went to the kitchen and got some ice pack and hurriedly walked towards Edra, smiling sheepishly and avoiding eye contact at all cost "I.. um.. I know you don't want to be fixed but um.. here." she mumbled, offering him the ice pack "Its not good for you to just let it be.. even if this happens to you all the time. I mean, who knows what will happen to your ankle if you don't treat it? It could cost you, you know.."

Hana's Performance
As she waits for Edra to respond or take the ice pack, a girl named Hana took the center stage and began her performance. Her voice was so full of emotion that she could feel her pain. She continued on singing and soon, she began to look peculiar. The girl now have cat ears and a tail which greatly reminds her of a Nekomata, a japanese cat demon. Mei let out a whispered gasp as Hana opened her eyes, only showing her what her true feelings are. "She must been through a lot.." I whispered to myself as the song ends. Mei didn't know why but she knew its about a guy. Its always been about a guy. Sighing to herself, she returned her attention back to Edra and said "I don't know what it feels like to be heartbroken, but I'm sure it must be very painful.. so painful that there's a possibility that you'll be broken beyond repair.."

☆ INTERACTION ⌋
Meredith

☆ MENTIONS ⌋
Gateman
darkflames13
Justaddnutts
Shayla

An ice pack offered next to his face as Edra was busy massaging the pain away, "I told you that-" he thought that it was the same medic girl from before, but then he glanced over to his side and finding the black-haired girl, the mighty one who took down Sieg with ultimate attack, "Oh, thanks," he would feel bad if he rejected her kindness. It wasn't like he cared, he just wasn't that bad. Also, he was afraid that she would unleash the powerful attack to him if he rejected the ice pack. A swollen ankle was painful enough, he didn't want to add more pain. The girl seemed trying to avoid eye contact with him, maybe she was shy? Or afraid? Edra smirked and took the ice pack from her tiny hands, yes it was much tinier than his. He could wrap her hand in his palm if he wanted, but he didn't want to.

Edra brought the ice pack to his swollen ankle, his eyes than shifted back to the next performer, the last one. It was Hana, the blonde in her team. She sang for her talent and slowly revealed her true form. Ah she is a kitsune... Edra leaned his back while still putting the ice pack on his ankle. Her voice was beautiful yet painful, he didn't know why, but she seemed to deliver terrible tragedy from the song. The way she sang could tear someone's heart, it was a tormented lullaby.

He couldn't applause because one of his hand was busy tending his ankle, so he just nodded as acknowledgement of her talent. Then Mei said something that made him surprised, "You don't know? Ah yes right, women were the one who BREAK hearts. I'm not surprised. Just saying," he shrugged and tried to stand. He swayed a bit before able to regain his balance, "The show is over, I wonder what the host will do after this," he looked at his swollen ankle and huffed, "Seems like it really needs some treatments, thanks again by the way. Mei, right?" the demon walked with so much effort to the medic team and asked them to tend his ankle while waiting for Cerena to close the show.

Interact : @DANAsaur
Mention : @Shayla @Azula

Nv6HYTY.jpg

|Location: Living Room-Her Room-Living Room|Mood: Happy-Cocky-Annoyed-Flirty|Outfit: New Look|

After Her Performance
Avianna saw how everyone watched her performance... the guys loved it, of course they would. Even some of the girls were in to it, if she didn't win... Carl would be her pick to win, he had the best performance that she has saw so far. She took a moment to go back into her room, so she could change out of her performance outfit. She sat down on her bed, taking out her luggage. She didn't notice that something was out of place... so she just looked through her bag. She picked out a cute dress and some accessories. While she was putting things together she thought about how Edra... and how Carl looked at her. Edra was the one she wanted to go after the most, everyone could see that, but Carl, Avianna didn't know anymore. After seeing what he could do, as a Senior Citizen, she thought it was pretty hot. She rolled her eyes and went to take a shower. She was finished just in time to make it back to see the rest of the performances, even though she could care less if she made it or not.
Mei's Performance
It was the midget's turn... or Mei was her name. Avianna didn't know what the little brat could do... other than act like a twelve year old girl who wanted to be rubbed up by forty year olds! She saw that Siegfried jumped in to help her... he even took off his shirt, which was a douche move. Guys like Siegfried made Avianna want to barf all the time, you might think that she would go for a guy like him... you would be deathly mistaken.

She caught most of the performance near the end... when midget kicked the douche in the nuts. Avianna was shock by that, sure she has abused people verbally, emotionally, yes, mentally... have you met Avianna? She has even abused people spiritually, if you can believe it, but Avianna would never hit someone. The one time that she did hurt someone physically was when some girl got in her face... and Avi smashed a wine bottle over the girl's head. Other than that incident, she has never attacked someone with her hands... midget was more of a brat than she thought. Her performance sucked too.
Ren's Performance
Next up was Ren... the millionaire, or so she heard around New York. She saw him with a violin, she had her hands ready to yawn. Avianna was actually totally shocked, in a good way. Ren's playing was so amazing that she almost started to dance to it. She clapped, maybe louder than she would have liked to admit. Even a Bitch knew when someone did something good, she wasn't insecure about not winning, so she gave Ren his props. She didn't want him to stop playing, but sadly he did.
Jamie "The Man"'s Performance
Avianna flipped Jamie the bird when she said her comment. Being tamed was boring, she would rather be wild and free, that's how life should be. She noticed Jamie changing form, she was a shapeshifter. That would explain so much. Jamie was probably a man who wanted to be a woman... it wasn't working. Jamie started to contort and flip her body, it was freaking creepy to her. Avianna couldn't sit still the whole time, she danced but Jamie did something else... something gross. She was glad when it was finally over, hoping the next performer didn't do something that horrifying.
Edra's Performance
Avianna eyes were glued on Edra's performance the whole time. She was a little turned off at the sight of him beating up some poor men. She didn't like that he liked to hurt people like that. Maybe... he wasn't the one for her. She didn't want to watch the rest of his act, it was brutal and he acted like a damn beast. She did noticed him fall to the ground... Karma. Avianna wanted to go over to him and see if he was okay, she still felt something there for him. Before she got over to Edra, midget brat was already over there. Avianna eyes were like shooting daggers, that brat was annoying as hell right about now. Avianna would get Mei to cry... she will make Mei's life in this house a living hell.
Hana's Performance
The only girl in the house that Avi didn't really have a problem with, Hana, was up next. Avianna listened to her sing, her voice was almost as enchanting as Avianna's dance. She had a beautiful voice, than Avianna saw her starting to change. She was a Kitsune, Avianna had never met one in person, only hearing of them. Hana stopped singing, and Avianna was still under her beautiful spell. She snapped out of it, clapping and smiling at the girl. So some of them had great talent, and the others just sucked royally.
End Of The Show
Avianna had seen everyone's performances, and she wasn't that impressed with most of them. She knew that she would win, if she didn't... it was because some of these people were jealous of her. While she stood there, fixing her bow in her hair, Avianna noticed that Carl was sitting by himself. Seeing as Edra wanting to be alone, she walked over to the man. She smiled at him and than sat next to him. He was sweaty, but his muscles popped out of his shirt... soooo hot! Avianna shook her head a little, blushing somewhat... something she never did. "Carl, what you did was amazing. It was pretty... hot. You're pretty hot too, if I do say so myself." Avianna started twirling a lock of her hair, at the same time crossing her legs. Her legs were now touching Carl's legs, her signature move of showing interest in the opposite sex. She felt weird, why did she like him? He was old... like fifteen years her senior. Maybe age really was just a number, well, when it was a legal number that is. She sat there waiting for Carl to speak to her, she noticed every single muscle in his arms... damn!

Interaction(s): Carl, Jamie "The Man"
Mentioned: Mei, Siegfried, Ren, Jamie "The Man", Edra, Hana
Tagged:
@DANAsaur @Gateman @darkflames13 @Justaddnutts @Meredith @Shayla @Moogle-Girl

Last edited:
2urphew.jpg

EDRA
The last candidates were Edra and Hana. Edra decided to take turn before Hana. Cerena followed the black-haired male to the backyard where he stood in linear with the basketball ring. His show was more like showing how powerful and swift he was by doing basketball and taekwondo at the same time. Cerena found herself again fell for the male, she just wished that she could have every male candidates for her only. It did sound tempting for this single lady, an evil grin drawn on her face as she kept imagining the possibility.

Edra's show was closed by powerful dunk which made Cerena liked him more. She applauded hard enough for him to hear and raising her thumbs up while looking at him, "Nice one! I find myself lost in your show!" The moment he walked back from his show, Edra suddenly fell on his knees and Cerena just realized his swollen ankle. Cerena quickly glanced over the medic team and told them to help him. One of the medic girls went to him, but got rejected by the tough man.

Cerena almost brought herself to force him to get fixed, but then Mei came to the rescue. Cerena held herself and watched, well ice pack wouldn't really help, but at least it would reduce the pain. He still needed to get proper treatment. Cerena made signal to medic team to keep their eyes on Edra, she didn't want him to stay in his bed because of the sprained ankle.

HANA
Finally, the last candidate threw herself up to the show. Cerena took the most comfortable seat to watch the closing of the show. She hoped it would be something epic and entertaining. Hana decided to show the audience her voice as her talent. Kinda simple talent actually, but when Hana slowly shifted her form to Kitsune, Cerena could feel strong emotion delivered to every words sang by this girl.

Cerena found herself drown the emotional song and glued her eyes on the sole girl at the center of attention. Her voice was powerful and enticing, the way she sang the song was different from amateur. Hana able to bring the audience to feel the exact emotion that the song tried to express. When the kitsune finished with the song, Cerena clapped her hand excitedly, "Bravo! Bravo! Your transformation really adds unique feature to your performance!"

28v4m15.jpg

TUESDAY, The Living Room, 5 P.M.
"FREE TIME"

After Hana finished her part, the talent was officially came to the end. Cerena called everyone to gather on the living room to make another announcement, "Thank you everyone for giving us such splendid performance. It was really entertaining and I guess you guys catch more info about other candidates by seeing their talent. It's 5 P.M. already and I guess you guys are tired now," Cerena closed her notes and smiled widely to each of them, "I guess this is the time that you expect most... It's FREE TIME! You can go anywhere you want and interact with anyone you want. The dinner will be held at... Hmm, let me remember... At 7!"

"Ah almost forget! The result of this show will be announced at dinner and I will come to each of you (via PM not IC) to ask how you will rate other. Enjoy yourself and don't forget to do the daily task for those who haven't done it yet! Ciao!" After saying that, Cerena bowed and left the living room to rest herself. Even the host needed to have break time, right? While walking with the crews, Cerena didn't forget to glance at the male candidates and smiled. She would really enjoy hosting this show because the candidates were incredibly awesome and... handsome and... interesting. A small giggle escaped her mouth as she left the living room completely.

INTERACTION
@Meredith @Shayla

image.jpg

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Living Room

Mei was glad that Edra took the icepack from her but was quite taken aback by his response, telling her that women are the one who break hearts. "What? Women?" She asked in confusion, not really getting what he's trying to say. Is he implying that she broke someone's heart? Shaking her head, she looked at Edra, her eyes soft and caring "Perhaps you're right, but I didn't mean it that way. I haven't experience heartbreak because I've never been in a romantic relationship before. I mean, I want to but um.. I don't know how to. Besides, if I'll be in a relationship, I want him to be my first and my last" she mumbled, blushing a little as she realize she's rambling on. Edra then stood up making Mei take a step back and gave him a sweet smile when he asked her name. "Yes, I'm Mei. You're Edra right?"

As Edra walked away and went to seek medical attention, Mei let out a sigh. She was contemplating if she should follow him or not. She wanted to get to know him more but Avianna seems like she's telling her not to. She could tell that the blonde was glaring daggers at her when she approached Edra with an icepack so maybe its better not to approach him. She doesn't want to cause drama and have an enemy.

Speaking of Avianna, Mei looked at the blonde girl and noticed her talking to Carl. She didn't know wy but she suddenly felt her chest tighten, like her heart was pinched and poked by needles. Mei briskly shook the feeling off and looked around for Siegfried, finding him still talking to Jamie. She suddenly felt alone and stupid. She have no one to talk to expect Edra, Ren and Hana. As mentioned before, Avianna is not happy of her talking to Edra so that's definitely a no go. Ren on the other hand seems nice to talk to but she's just too shy to approach him. Hana could be a possible interaction but she feel like now is not the right time. Mei is a bit obsessed with cute things and right now, Hana's looking extremly cute. She's scared that she won't be able to contain herself and might seem rude whe she pet Hana to death.

Sighing to herself, she heard Cerena announcing that the talent show is finally over and that they must finish the daily tasks. "The daily task!" Mei suddenly gasped, completely forgetting about it. Due to so may events happening today, shebarely got the time to do it. Now, she really have to interact with everyone. Or perhaps there is an easier way? She thought to herself before smiling, an idea popping in her head.

She went to the staff and asked for something before going to he center of the living room, standing on the sofa and gulping. What she's about to do might be embarrassing but its the easiest way. You can do this Mei. You are a Ling for goodness sakes! You can do this! Turning on the megaphone, she flinched a little as it gave a deafening sound before looking around the living room, wishing that gained their attention. Just to make sure, she cleared her throat and began to speak in a loud and clear voice "UHM, HELLO? EVERYONE? HI. UM, I NEED YOU GUYS TO HELP ME WITH MY DAILY TASK. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TELL ME YOUR AGE SO I CAN FIND OUT WHO'S THE YOUNGEST PARTICIPANT. THAT IS ALL. THANK YOU" After my little speech, I quickly got off the couch with a huge blush on my face, handing the megaphone back to the staff before standing there like an idiot, waiting for someone to approach her and tell her their age.
☆ INTERACTIONS
@Meredith
@Azula
@Gateman
@Moogle-Girl
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@darkflames13
@Justaddnutts
@Shayla

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.