DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CyONLKS.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Kitchen Area
The blonde male smiled back at him, Vander was his name. His mouth formed a small 'o' at his mention of breakfast. The half-Brit knew not of the man's capabilities just yet, however the fact that he offered already spoke magnitude of his skill in the field of cooking. That, or he was just arrogant like a certain blue-haired man on the show; somehow Ren doubted that would be the case and went with the former. "Breakfast sounds lovely Vander. I'd like to have some as well if you don't mind." Apart from curiosity at what the new male would cook for them, there was also the fact that Ren had doubts on whether the staff would provide them a filling breakfast. The bread (at least it was warm and seemed freshly baked) and milk combo during the second day was certainly insufficient in his opinion, though he attributed that it could have been because of the fact that the group event that day was cooking for each other. But breakfast for the second day was just as unsatisfactory as what was served the previous day. It became much more probable that the staff were either cutting down on expenses by giving them such cheap breakfasts, or unable to get up earlier to prepare something more decent, or that they just didn't know how to cook a good breakfast.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps drawing near reached his ears. Ren's eyes moved from Vander and onto the petite lady that had just entered, Mei. He watched as she immediately lowered her head upon stepping inside. He raised a brow at this but then recalled that Avianna was inside the room and she and Mei weren't exactly in good terms. The knife incident was a day old drama now, but the fact that a potentially deadly utensil was involved made it quite the unforgettable event for anyone who happened to be there--which was practically everyone considering it happened during dinner time. For the second time that morning, Ren subconsciously touched the area where the knife grazed him and left a mark on his face. At this point, Ren wasn't quite certain whether if would leave a permanent mark but from the shallowness of it, he doubted it would and he hoped he was right about this. If it leaves a permanent scar then his mother might just go on a manhunt for Avianna. Ren may not be fond of her but he certainly didn't wish the wrath of his mother upon her.

Onyx eyes flitted back and forth from Mei to Avianna. He was worried what the female blonde would do upon seeing Mei. The kitchen was filled with utensils that the psycho blonde could use to harm the little lady. There was also him worrying that Mei would bump into an edge or something that would hurt her. Walking around with your head down was a sure fire way of doing it. Perhaps he should call out to her? Too late, Ren thought to himself as he watched Mei collide with Vander who had been circling about collecting various things which Ren assumed would be used for the breakfast he mentioned. The half-Brit wsa about to watch and see how things played out, especially considering how Avianna may see the collision between the two as Mei trying to steal Vander from Avianna--the blonde male seemed to be the psycho blonde's latest target--when he heard a beep from behind him. The coffee was done. Immediately, Ren turned around and turned off the coffee maker. He then took out a mug from the nearest cupboard and poured himself a cup.

"G-good morning, Ren. Congratulations on winning yesterday's challenge, Ren. You guys were amazing." The sudden sound of Mei's voice beside him caught him off-guard and nearly made him spill some of the scalding hot liquid onto the hand holding the mug he was pouring into--thankfully it didn't. Apart from getting hurt, Ren didn't want for Mei to think that it was her fault. Ren turned his head briefly and smiled at her. "Good morning to you as well Mei; and thank you. I'm sorry you were grouped with..." He trailed off and briefly glanced at Avianna who was situated by the counter. "I cannot fathom why the directors or whoever was in charge of the groupings for these game thought it would be a good idea to put you two in the same thing, specially considering what transpired the night before." Ren shook his head. "One could only hope it was by random and not for the sole purpose of stirring up more drama to increase ratings." As a businessman, he perfectly understood why a TV show would do things for the sake of higher ratings. People love drama. In a show, there's always that one character that people love to hate, and there's also that one character that people sympathize with. In this case, it seemed that Avianna was on her way to being that character that people love to hate and Mei being the character they sympathize with due to Avianna's constant antagonism towards her.

The half-Brit was pulled away from his thoughts when he finally noticed the tinge of red that coloured Mei's cheeks. What was she embarrassed about? Did he say something wrong? Just before he could ask her, Vander chimed in. He introduced himself to Mei and ask what she was looking for as he searched the upper cupboards. The realization soon dawned on him. Mei was unable to reach the higher cupboards. Ren mentally berated himself for not noticing sooner. If only he had paid more attention instead of rambling and thinking too much into how a TV show works. Oh well, better late than never he supposed. "What is it that you two need? Perhaps I could aide in the searching as well." Ren addressed the two of them. If he was going to help Mei then he might as well help Vander as well, make him feel more welcome. As he spoke, he noticed Cerena one the phone, pacing about the living room area. From the way she craned her head away from her phone, it seemed as if the person she was talking to on the other side had just yelled at her. Ren turned his attention away from her. He may be curious as to what was happening with the hostess, why she was getting yelled at, and who exactly was yelling at her over the phone; but he knew he shouldn't eavesdrop, it was none of his business after all.

Interacted With
Mei Ling (@DANAsaur)
Vander Alluin (@Andy)

Characters Mentioned
Avianna Bellerose
Cerena Lainell

Last edited:
Edra was the last male to wake up today, yesterday was a rough day for him. To be in the same group with Avianna and Mei was not the best thing he would hope to have. Thankfully there was Hana, the kitsune, at least she was the most neutral there. No wonder their group lost the game, if they won, Edra would sign up as angel immediately and atoned every sin he made. His bad mood was then cheered by becoming the winner for individual game. Second place... Well that was good enough for his minimum effort.

After finished with remembering his hell day, Edra jumped off from his bed. His head was spinning and throbbing, he wondered if he caught cold. As long as Edra could remember, he didn't get sick easily. His body endurance was better than human, but his runny nose told him differently. He was definitely had caught cold. Dragging his lazy tired feet, Edra took a quick shower for he didn't want to get sicker. He didn't want to drink medicine and he didn't want to tell the crews that he was sick, shameful he thought. After dressing up comfortably, Edra left his room and headed to kitchen.

When he reached the kitchen, some people were already there. Someone unfamiliar was there, another male. That man must be Carl's replacement, it meant there was also Jamie's replacement somewhere. Edra was busy with his thought that he didn't pay attention to his surrounding. He suddenly felt a bump on his body, unconsciously he reached his hand to grab on anything that he bumped into... which turned out to be a girl. Still with his hand on her left arm, Edra talked to new blonde he never saw before, "Pay attention to where you are going, girl." His voice sounded slightly weird because his nose clogged, but it didn't reduce the annoyance in it.

Edra was the one who didn't pay attention, but he was not in a good mood because of the cold. Realizing that his hand was still on her arm, Edra quickly pulled it away and crossed his arms. New girl, must be the new candidate. He knew he was a jerk for blaming her, but he didn't want to apologize, "You must be Jamie's replacement. I thought it will be better with less girls here, but it turns out that the show finds another girl." He stared at the girl for no reason. She was actually pretty, but hell the evilest demon was usually the prettiest. Avianna for example.

Interact : @EmiHarned
Mention : @Andy @Shattered♦Secrets™

[fieldbox=", hotpink, solid"]
So4dZdX.jpg

♦Location: Kitchen-Garden Area ♦Mood: Boiling Mad... Hiding It-Relaxed ♦Outfit: Pretty In Pink

Avianna was having a great time talking to Vander. She was actually grateful to have this time to not be annoyed by the others, than it all changed. First Ren, the so-called Sophisticated Gentleman came into the kitchen, than Mid... Mei came in. Avianna smirked at the way Mei dropped her head when she saw that she was in the room. She loved the fear that should had put in the girl, it was funny to her. Avianna watched as Mei "bumped" into Vander, and they both started staring at one another. The fuck was that all about?! Avianna started to tap her nails on the counter, making a loud and annoying screech sound as she scrapped her nails down the table. Did Vander really just ignore her, and now his attention was on that bitch?

Avianna stood up, she just glared at Mei. Sure she knew that everyone would want to talk to one another, but she just hated how Mei acted so innocent and like a damn baby lamb... she hated when girls acted soo helpless and weak. Instead of punching Mei in the face, Avianna just walked over to the cabinets. She had to hold back a laugh, seeing how Mei couldn't reach what she wanted to get... that moment would have been too easy to insult her. Avianna cleared her throat, and she put on a smile. "Oh Mei, you and Vander would look sooo cute together... like seriously." She got a little closer to Mei. "I just wanna say... about our incident a few days back, I take full responsibility for my actions. I truly hope that we can be friends soon." She gave Mei a hug, not caring if the girl didn't want it. Note that the words, I'm Sorry, never came out of the blonde's mouth. After releasing her, Avianna noticed that Edra had finally left the boys' room.

She glanced at Edra's direction, forgetting about Vander and Mei for the moment. She had a questionable look on her face as she watched him bump into the new girl, Kalna. What is with everyone bumping into one another lately? She rolled her eyes, and turned back to Mei. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that." Avianna went over to get her purse, as she placed it over her right shoulder. "If anyone needs me or whatever, I will be in the Garden... meditating." She blew everyone a magical kiss, which turned into small hearts as they were placed on all of the people in her vicinity cheeks. Avianna flipped her hair over her shoulder, and walked off towards the backyard. Making it to the beautiful garden, she sat by the flowers. As she took a moment to calm her anger, she started to levitate off the ground. "This place will make me insane... seriously." She floated there, as the flowers around her glowed pink. "If these people don't soon realize that I always get what I want... they have a rude awakening ahead of them."
Interaction(s): Mei, Vander, Edra, Kalna
Mentioned: Mei, Vander, Edra, Kalna

Tagged: @DANAsaur @Andy @Meredith @EmiHarned
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

Interacting with: Edra, Vander
Outfit for the day: Outfit
Mood: Excited

She was just about to ask about food, when someone bumped into her. Luckily, her drink sloshed, but didn't spill. If it had spilled, all hell would have broke loose. While Kalna was usually a nice, easy going person, if her drink was taken from her. Knocked over, or taken, she turned into a person that made warriors peed their pants. As she just looked up, the man, while good looking, said to watch where she was going. Her eye twitched slightly, the only reason she wasn't about to go off, was he sounded sick. Something she knew to well, as he was usually the type she took with her, and not on a date. She watched him openly, her eyes moved up and down him, not even hiding the fact she was checking him out. She had completely ignored him about her watching herself, there was no way to fully respond to that nicely, as she wasn't going to apologize for standing near the kitchen. "Of course they would replace, have you found someone yet?" Yes, it was a valid question, for both her replacing, and because she was curious if he had found someone.

Her thoughts moved to the blonde moving out of the kitchen, an eyebrow raised as she looked back into the kitchen. There was a male, the new one that came with her Vander, and another girl. She shrugged slightly and looked up at Edra, snapping her fingers slightly, she pointed at him. "You are Edra? The one who is afraid of girls? You don't seem very afraid." She spoke bluntly and smiled slightly, she wasn't making fun of him, just curious.

Siegfried stumbled through the wooded area on the edge of the small island. A nagging thought in the back of his mind kept reminding him he probably wasn't allowed here, but he was a bit too sloshed to care. He took the doll he carried and, with a bit of force, shoved it in the empty rum bottle. He closed the bottle and chucked it as hard as he could into the sea. It was a bad idea to use a former contestant's likeness in the first place, and to do it with someone he cared for like Jamie just made him feel dirty. As he watched the bottle drift away, he shook his head and began walking back toward civilization. "Goodbye again, Jamie. Maybe we can catch up back in the real world."

As he got closer to the house, he found Avianna meditating in the garden, floating in the center of a glowing ring of flowers. In a surly mood from the rotgut rum he'd drank, he dug into his pockets and pulled out one of the vials of Rafflesia pollen. He had a feeling that he was, probably unnecessarily, kicking a hornet's nest, but knowing Avianna, she'd already done something to deserve it. He popped the stopper off the bottle and stumbled over to her, exaggerating the disorientation he was feeling to give him an excuse. "Unf...fuck..look out!" he said, stumbling into Avianna and falling over. On the way down, he dropped the vial's worth of pollen into her hair and down the back of her shirt, figuring she wouldn't feel something so small as a particle dropping on her. "Sorry, Avianna; I'm a little uneasy on my feet right now. Too much to drink on an empty stomach...Maybe we can share a drink later to make up for it?" He said, getting to his feet and brushing himself off. Enjoy smelling like a corpse, you cow...

Interaction:
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Mei Ling.png
☆ LOCATION ⌋ Bedroom → Kitchen

Mei only smiled at Ren as he voiced out his thoughts, saying that he cannot fathom why she and Avianna was on the same team. Truth be told, she kind of expected it to happen. She may be a naive and innocent girl but she's not dumb. She knew the producers love drama and would do anything for the viewers to love the show. Besides, all reality shows have a bully and a victim, right? "It's fine, Ren. People do things just to be loved by others, even if it's going to hurt someone. That's just the nature of humans. They're selfish and deluded. They're willing to do everything just for their own gain. Of course, not everyone does that, but you get the idea."

I should really start cooking or else it will take me a whole day just to make one treat she thought to herself, completely ignoring the honest opinion she voiced out earlier. Mei used to be the kind of girl who keeps everything to herself, but now, it seems like she's slowly changing. Or perhaps it's because of my fever? She was about to jump for the cupboards once again when she suddenly heard a stranger's voice, asking her if he could help. She was about to introduce herself when Avianna cut her off and spoke up.

Wait.. What? Mei was shocked, dumbfounded even. The Avianna's comment was so out of character, she just stared at her open mouthed. Did she just really say that? Did she really just apologize to her? The wolf apologized to the little lamb? Her brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that she was shocked. She closed her mouth, then looked at her toes before glancing back up to catch the blonde's eyes. "I..um..o-okay?" was all she could say as she watched the girl walked away.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Ren asked what the two of them need. It seems like Ren always pulls her out of her thoughts or saves her from something. She couldn't help but blush a little at the thought before slightly shaking her head. She needs to focus, right now and stop thinking about her and Ren. "Oh, I'm just looking for the flour and castor sugar, that's all." she replied to Ren before looking at Vander with a warm smile. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Mei by the way and I'm planning on making some mooncakes for everyone, including the staff. I mean, they took care of me last night so.. Yeah, " I was really thankful of how caring the production is for her and she wanted to thank them properly. Smiling even more, she excused herself from the two and went to the fridge to gather her ingredients "Hmm.. Let's see. Oh, I definitely need that, " she said as she take out some eggs, lemons, alkaline water and salted eggs. "Oh, I need that too.." she whispered to herself, reaching out for the lotus seed paste before heading to the kitchen counter to make her own work space.

Mei started to lay down all the ingredients on the table before taking an apron and tying around her waist, her hair now tied up into twintail buns. She then looked at the two males with a smile and asked, her voice sweet and cheery "Want to help me out making mooncakes? It's really easy"
☆ INTERACTIONS
Andy
darkflames13

Shattered♦Secrets™

Hana ran with nimble ease down the covered road area as her hair held tight within the ponytail whipped behind her head. Her pants all but rustled with her present outfit with every movement she took. In all honesty , she had decided to skip welcoming the new people for the mere fact of knowing Avianna would start something and that she herself wasn't a great person when it came down to introductions. She never knew what to say to them or how to go about introducing herself to all gathered about. She slowly slowed down from her run as her feet padded lightly against the stone below.. She paused for a brief moment as she exhaled slowly as she caught her breath in that given moment at hand. Once she was done she set forward to walk back into the house. Along the way she caught sight through the glass double door's of Ren , Edra and Mei joined by two other's she could only assume were the new contestant's.. The one girl seemed to have taken a small interest in Edra as he all but seemingly was itching to escape as per say usual. She than let her gaze carry over to the open area of the kitchen as she took in the handsome blonde elf gathered alongside Ren and Mei.. He seemed to have a knack for cooking which she for sure wouldn't mind having another like that in the household. In that moment she began to wonder where Sieg was... Why on earth was she even thinking of where he was? For some odd reason he had begun to gather in her thoughts lately alongside the one's she had over Ren. She all but shook her head as she took a quickened step back.. The heart was for sure confusing and her's was becoming a master at it lately.

Hana turned down the small path blocked by the vast growth of shrubbery in the garden area as she found her way up the back balcony steps which led up to the bedroom area. Her feet padded quick against the steps as she curved her hand around the handle and slipped inside. She quickly found her way into the bedroom as she grabbed up the set out clothes she had arranged to wear for the day, She snagged up her sandals alongside that of her make - up and shower bag. Before leaving , she glanced down to Blossom seated on the edge of her bed as she found herself unknowingly smiling happily at the sight of her. She eased her hand down to brush soft against her petals as she gave her a quick wink." I'll sneak back to visit you in a bit , Blossom... Maybe we'll sneak out to the gardens away from everyone else.." At that she gave her a wink. Hana than went off down the hall to the bathroom and closed the door soundly behind that of herself. Thirty minutes later she emerged refreshed and ready for the day ahead. At that , Hana brushed her hand over the soft silk of her outfit as she adjusted her small fitted lace top. She smiled quite happily as she made her way down the hall before walking with graceful ease down the staircase. She came down to the landing area as she waved hello to the new girl with a smile lit against her paled eyes.

She came to turn around the small corner that led into the kitchen as her gaze settled on all three gathered about as she came to lean her elbows just a bit on the countertop to meet their gazes as she smiled softly as her hand rested softly atop her amulet. Hana spoke up in her silken tone to them." Morning Ren and Mei! Seem's you two are already off to baking.. Mind if I join in with you two?" Her smile remained constant before she allowed her gaze to come settle upon that of the handsome newcomer as she smiled just a bit brighter to him in a friendly manner." I don't think we've had a chance to meet yet." She extended her small manicured hand out to him before continuing." I'm Hana , The household Kitsune , Singer and Cafe Owner.. Pleasure to meet you." She straightened a bit as her freed hand held light against her right hip as she kept her hand out to him.. It was than she felt her eye's slowly travel over to glance at Ren as she gave him a softened smile to hold back any blushing from coloring that of her face.. Perhaps with that task coming up she could at last get to know him better.. Yet , even with this thought she found herself wondering where Sieg had gone off to and wondered if Avianna was with him... Silly girl.. Stop thinking that when she stopped herself from over thinking things and focusing on everyone else.

[fieldbox=", hotpink, solid"]
So4dZdX.jpg

♦Location: Garden-Living Room-Girls Bathroom ♦Mood: Relaxed-Annoyed-Embarrassed-Vengeful ♦Outfit: Pretty In Pink

Avianna was having a peaceful time in the garden, meditating and getting her Chakras back in order... nothing could mess this up. She spoke too soon, because Jackass McGee had to come near her. He smelt like cheap beer... and he looked disgusting, more than usual. Avianna rolled her eyes, pushing him away from her. "Yeah right, like I would EVER spend any time with you... if I had the choice, I would keep our distance from one another across the galaxy." Avianna folded her arms and scrunched up her nose... there was another smell... but what the fuck was it? She touched her hair and than she smelt her hands... mortified, she screeched. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO! YOU PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD!" Avianna punched Siegfried in the gut, knowing that he most likely threw something on her or touched her with something... because now her hair and body smelt like the inside of a pig's asshole. Avianna ran off towards the house. She didn't bother to look at anyone, only running towards the bathroom. She threw her purse down next to the tub, locking the girls' bathroom door behind her. She stripped down, throwing her now ruined clothes in the garbage... thanks to asshole fuck face. "Oh! He is soo going to pay for my clothes... wait till my little spell kicks in... that little dickface bastard, he will never mess with me again." Avianna played some music from her phone, as she turned on the bath water.

"Idiots... all of them. Uhhh!" Avianna was vengeful and furious, that bastard got the best of her... but the war wasn't over yet. As the water came just below the rim of the tub, Avianna threw in her special scented bath bomb... since she would need something super strong to get rid of whatever dickface placed on her. Avianna slid into the tub, feeling the warm water caress her body. She began to try and relax again, but all she could think about was punching dickface in the face over and over and over again. "If I could get away with one murder... it would soo be his." She smacked her hands in the now bubble filled water, dipping her entire body into the warm scented water. Avianna would be in the tub for hours... no telling how long it would take to get rid of the disgusting smell. "Ahh!" She grunted under the water.

Interaction(s): Siegfried(Jackass McGee, Asshole Fuck Face, Dickface)
Mentioned: Siegfried(Jackass McGee, Asshole Fuck Face, Dickface)

Tagged: @Gateman
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Andy
28v4m15.jpg

2urphew.jpg

THURSDAY, The Living Room, 10:00 A.M.
"GROUP GAME TIME"

After welcoming the new members and let them socializing with other, Cerena took the time to prepare for the group game. Today game wouldn't be as complicated as the yesterdays since Cerena wanted to let them rest for a bit. If they were given difficult game everyday, they would fall sick in no time or maybe ran away because they hated here. Right when the clock stopped slightly before 10, Cerena walked to the living room with megaphone on her right hand. She stood tall at the middle, giving everyone an easy access to see and hear her. A long deep breath was taken before she shouted softly with megaphone right in front of her mouth.

"Attention everybody, males and females, the happy and the sad ones! Now it's almost 10 which means... it's time for GROUP GAME! Yes! You can harvest your points here, folks~ So please sit calmly and listen to my speech. First of all, I will announce the team. Don't blame me if you get bad group, blame your luck."
[fieldbox="GROUP, red, dashed, 10, Georgia"]GROUP 1
EDRA MALCOM
MEI LING
SIEGFRIED GIDEON JENSEN
KALNA EIR

GROUP 2
HANA ELISE FUJIMATA
REN GRIFFIN
AVIANNA GALLERIA BELLEROSE
VANDER ALLUIN

[/fieldbox]
"I wonder why I keep on spelling your complete long name... Oh well~ Now move on to the game mechanism. Take notes if you have to or just let your brain memorizes it."

[fieldbox="RUN! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR POINTS!, red, dashed, 10, Georgia"]HOW IT WORKS
[1] What the hell do you have to do? The simple answer is RUN! You have to run!
[2] This game adapts marathon system, you DECIDE who takes FIRST runner, SECOND, THIRD, and FOURTH
[3] Everyone can post about their PREPARATION before posting the real game, like planning, discussing, or maybe stretching, anything!

[4] After finish with the preparation, the real game begins

GAME MECHANISM
First runner will have to roll the 20-faced dice THREE TIMES (in OOC)
IF it surpasses 20, it means first runner able to run to the next runner without trouble. IF it is less than 20, than it means first runner fails to reach second runner and the group loses 10 points for final score.
REPEAT it until the third runner, the fourth runner (last runner) has the same mechanism BUT the difference is just s/he heads to the finish line, not another runner
For last runner, DO NOT POST whether you are win or lose, just say like you pass the finish line just at the exact time the other runner passes. Cerena will announce the time differences and then the winner (can be changed depends on the situation later)

[5] How we decide the winner? It is based on the dice results, points gathered by every runner then deducted by points because of the failure, will determine the winner. Group with more points is the winner, of course
[6] Be creative with your running post, the dice roll just to determine whether you success or fail. You can comment about how your opponent run, anything, and even those who have or haven't run can make post about commenting the game, cheering, and even booing your opponent

RULES
[1] Just like the gambling system, DO NOT EDIT or ERASE your dice rolling
[2] Do not mind the two posts rule, you don't have to wait, but still keep it under control
[3] STAY TRUE to your character, if s/he is weak at sport, don't post like you are super fast and can run without effort. Even if your dice roll says that you success the run, you still need to make it realistic. This also applies to those who are good with sport

BONUS UPGRADE
(You can buy upgrade with your current points)
Lemonade Energy = 15 points
Boost your energy and give you more stamina to keep on running without feeling tired

Add 15 points to your final score

Super Fast and Clean Gym Shoes =25 points
Your feet are super light that you feel like you can fly up to the sky~
Add 25 points to your final score

Bye Bye Fatty! = 20 points
Give your opponent a super delicious dessert so they will gain more weight instantly
Deduct 20 points from your opponent's final score
[/fieldbox]
"There you go! Ah~ I wish I can join the running game, I really need to make my body sweating and release positive aura! You guys are lucky! The producer gives you time to do some sports to keep yourself healthy and fit. Still, don't push yourself too hard, especially those who aren't in good condition... As long as I remember... Mei and Edra are not in a good condition, right? And you guys are on the same team! Oh no! I hope miracle falls upon your team. I wish you all good luck~"

28v4m15.jpg

@Meredith @darkflames13 @Gateman @Andy
@Shayla @Shattered♦Secrets™ @DANAsaur @EmiHarned

x8DZQEK.png

[bg=black]
♦Location: Girls Bathroom-Girls Bedroom-Living Room ♦Mood: Annoyed/Happy/Moody ♦Outfit: Naughty School Girl

Avianna had fallen asleep in the tub, but her magical bubbles kept her from going under and drowning. She had a feeling that some of the other contestants would have probably been happy if she did drown. She stood out the, now lukewarm water, the smell was still there... but it wasn't as strong as before. "That fucking asshole." She stomped her bare foot on the wooden floor. She would soo be getting Siegfried conceited douchebag ass back, just wait. Not in the mood to mull over what she was planning for the bastard, Avianna sat in the bathroom mirror. She was in her pink and white fluffy bathrobe, putting on her make up for the new day.

She knew that today the contestants and herself were going to have some new game to play. She just hoped none of the people she hated were in the same group as her, because the whole house would have to pray for their safety. After doing her make up, she walked into her room to get her clothes for the day. She walked over to her dresser and picked out an outfit. "This is super sexy." She smirked, getting changed in the room. After putting her outfit together, she magically changed up her hair. Now instead of being in a braid, it was super curly and had a beachy look.

She slid on her thigh high heels and grabbed her wine red purse. Before leaving the room, she sprayed on some more perfume. The smell was still there... but it would only be noticeable if someone really paid attention. She hoped no one, especially, Dick Breath said anything about the smell. She was ready to punch the living shit out of anyone who asked her about it. She was more in a mood of annoyance than ever before. Finally, feeling like she could do nothing else, Avianna walked out of her room. The door was still messed up, but she heard that someone was coming by to fix it later in the day. At least these people did something around here.

She went into the living room, flopping down on the couch. She watched as Cerena spoke about the new game they were about to play. She rolled her eyes as she waited for the teams to be announced. Hana, Ren, and Vander were her teammates. Hana was the only girl in the house that she didn't want to smack silly. Ren... moving on. Vander, the cute elf who could cook. Avianna winked at him, maybe she would have some fun today. She then listened to what the game was going to be for the day.

Avianna sighed in annoyance. "What the fuck!? I do NOT run! That is for idiot jocks and women who want to be men." She shook her head, her curly locks going back in forth. Avianna didn't on now even one pair of sneakers, she only had heels and wedges. How the fuck was she going to manage to run in heels? She could buy some sneakers, but that means using her points. She wanted to save them for a date... or she could buy a dessert for Dick Breath and Shorty McBaby Bitch. She just sat there, shaking her leg. Avianna was not in the mood to sweat and cause the smell to come back with force. Just fucking fun times she was having right now.

Interaction(s)
Cerena, Vander
Mentioned
Siegfried, Cerena, Hana, Ren, Vander, Mei
Tagged
@Gateman @Azula @Shayla @darkflames13 @Andy @DANAsaur
[/bg]

Last edited:
Vander was extremely happy to hear that Ren was willing to try his cooking. He was even happier to help out Mei collect the things she needed from the top shelf so she could make her mooncakes. He had never heard nor made moon cakes before so he was actually interested in watching her make them so he could see how they were made. However he had his own meal to worry about. When Ren offered to help Vander gave a small pause and looked up at the ceiling as he thought of a way that Ren could possibly help him. He then smiled at the man and shook his head "I appreciate the offer Ren but no I don't need any help. You just sit back and enjoy your coffee and I'll have a delicious breakfast ready to go in no time." He then quickly went about to gathering the rest of the ingredients that he needed which included. Chicken Wings, Bonito broth, Ginger, Onions, Eggs, Rice, Sake, Mirin, Sugar Light, soy sauce, and salt. He had just gotten all of his ingredients together when all of a sudden Avianna made that terrible scratching sound with her nails which caused him to wince and hold his ears in pain. When she finished he risked a look in her direction and while she was calm on the outside...he got the strange feeling that she was angrier then all hell on the inside for having the two of them interrupted. The way that she was talking to Mei though made him pause yet again. For some reason he got the feeling that behind her kind words she was basically telling the girl that she was dead meat when they were alone. But..maybe he was thinking too much about it. He had a feeling that while Avianna might be a bitch at times even though he hadn't had the pleasure of experiencing that first hand nor did he want to. He thought that on the inside she truly was a kind person. Before he could say anything though she left and went on her way. Where she was going he had no idea. He decided that he would make plenty so that way she would be able to have some later. That was if she still wanted some.

When Ren saw Avianna get up from her place by the counter and head towards them, he knew that things were not going to be pretty. Onyx eyes were trained on the blonde as she neared. He glanced at Vander and Mei then back towards Avianna. She wouldn't do anything to Mei with Vander around right? Surely she'd want to make a good impression on his first day. Regardless, Ren braced readied himself to defend Mei from Avianna if need be. However the unexpected happened. Instead of attacking the petite girl she instead gave her a hug. The sudden turn of events certainly surprised him. The half-Brit was more than speechless, so speechless that the words that she spoke as she left didn't even register in his brain.

He snapped out of the shock inflicted trance he was in upon hearing Mei's answer to his query. "Flour and castor sugar... noted." He repeated as he started looking through the higher cabinets, the ones that he was certain Mei couldn't reach. As he was doing so, Vander's answer to his offer came. The blonde politely declined his offer and reminded him of the coffee he had actually forgotten about, oops; such a forgetfull lad he was turning out into. "Understood. Just let me know if ever you change your mind." he nodded in response to Vander's decline. His mind then started to delve into reasons as to why he kept on forgetting such minor details. Was it the show that was dulling his mind? Being unable to work and whatnot? Surely that shouldn't be the case, he still took to his leisurely readings after all; and that was the purpose of his reading. Or perhaps it was because he still isn't as accustomed to being there as he thought he had grown. Or maybe it was the drama that was dullig him down. Ren unknowingly flashed a loopsided grin at the unvoiced insult that just ran through his head. He hadn't even began to search the other cabinets when he saw that Vander had already brought down the materials that Mei needed from the shelf where they rested from. While Ren felt somewhat defeated at being unable to help Mei in that aspect, he was thankful that she now had what she needed. With nothing left to do at the moment, Ren took Vander's words from just a while ago and brought his attention to his coffe. The liquid had cooled down quite a bit and was now at a more manageable drinking temperature. Perhaps his growing forgetfullness wasn't all that bad. As he was beginning to enjoy his coffee, Mei offered both Vander and him to join her in cooking the mooncakes.

Vander turned to Mei as she asked if he wanted to help and shook his head "I'm ok with just watchig you make your meal. I have my own breakfast to cook for everyone and I hope you'll try it. I'd love to try your mooncakes once they're ready." Ren on the other hand, responded with a yes. "Sure Mei, I'd love to help you out with cooking the mooncakes. Just a little warning though, I've never prepared mooncakes before so I might end up being dead weight rather than help." He gave added a joking tone to the last bit of his sentence.

Mei merely nod at Vander's answer and giggled a little at how Ren accepted her offer, finding it a bit cute how honest he is right now. She didn't know why but she liked how he isn't afraid to admit that he doesn't excel in everything. "It's fine, Ren. I'm sure you'll never be a dead weight to me. I mean, as long as you follow my instructions and do your very best, everything will be fine" she said with a smile before turning her attention once again to the blonde elf. Mei was kind of fascinated how passionate Vander is when it comes to cooking but she didn't say anything about it. She didn't want to disturb him while he was preparing his ingredients, especially now that she saw a tiny glint of concentration in his eyes. "alright then, let's get this mooncakes started."

The elven chef was about to get cooking but yet again he was interupted by another girl coming in. He stared at her for a moment before a light blush rose to his cheeks. She was very attractive in his opinion and he was glad to meet her. He gave her a warm smile and extended his hand back out to her and gently shook her hand. "It's very nice to meet you Hana. My name is Vander and i'm one of the new contestants. Although I'm sure you figured that out already haha." He took his hand back and while continuing to smile turned back to his work. "I'm about to make some breakfast for everyone. Would you care for some as well? I'm more then happy to make more"

Hana smiled ever so softly as her hand clasped that of Vander's in a gentle shake. He for certain was rather handsome as her eye's all but traveled over his form. She couldn't honestly find herself being upset about more member's having joined their cast. She did find herself slightly worried for the hell on earth that Avianna would go about creating for him if she didn't like him being drawn near to that of the other girls living in the house.. Have mercy on his poor soul if she went about claiming interest on him. She quickly departed that of her thoughts as she relieved her hand from that of his own. Hana than spoke up in her soft tone once more to him." Well , it is a real pleasure to meet you , Vander. As for your offer on some breakfast.. I will have to say I would love to share a delicious meal of your's." Her eye's held to his for that given moment. Vander immediately smiled and clapped his hands together when she said that she would try his meal "alright. Time to get cooking then!"

A perky voice caught Ren's attention. He immediately turned to the source and found the lovely blonde kitsune Hana. The half-Brit found himself fixated at the girl that had just come in as he took in the attire she wore. While he wasn't exactly a fan of women wearing cropped shirts and shorts that seemed a bit too short for him, or any article of clothing that he deemed to be revealing for that matter, Hana certainly pulled off the look well. The kimono, or whatever ladies called it, made the overall look a whole lot less revealing and gave it a cute feel; meanwhile the lace top gave it a touch of elegance despite being a tad bit short. As she finished with her introduction to Vander, Ren couldn't help but notice her blue orbs drift towards him accompanied by the soft smile she gave. He smiled back at her. The half-Brit waited until Vander was finished with his reponse to the blonde lady before proceeding with his own greeting. "Good morning to you as well Hana. I wouldn't mind you joining us but I believe the final call goes to Mei considering that it is her mooncakes." he finished with a look towards raven-haired girl in question. Ren wanted for Mei to say yes to Hana helping out. It would mean that he gets to spend time with her, albeit with the company of others, but that was fine with him. He certainly enjoyed working with her during the group event on day two, and the sample of her wonderful voice that day fully captured his interest. He wouldn't say that he was falling for her; however, as it stood at the moment, she was certainly someone he wanted to get to know more and spend more time with.

Hana all but found herself leaned with elegant ease against the countertop as her necklaces jangled against that of her chest. It was than as her paled blued orb's met that of Ren's spared gaze her way that she smiled softly to him yet again as he spoke up. She really wouldn't couldn't go about lying to herself.... She for certain did find her interest insnared by that of Ren. His gentlemanly ways and how he treated all with such kindness even when they didn't truly warrant it. Not only that but , when he played the violin that previous day it had felt as if he had led her into a piece of his world that held a great passionate love for music much like that of herself. It was than that Hana eased herself away from her lean against the countertop area as she came in closer to Mei and Ren. Her smile remained lit warmly to her lips as she spoke up in return to that of him." A very good morning to you as well , Ren.. I knew I'd catch you about here.. But , your very much so right. I do hope Mei will take me on for the help.. I love learning delicious new recipes as much as learning a new piece." A chuckle escaped light from her lips as she kept her gaze settled briefly on Ren.. Of course she hoped Mei would let her help. I mean come on... Ren seemed amazing so far and she wouldn't mind in the very slightest getting a further oppurtunity to allow her and Ren to get to know one another far better than the present situation. On another note though she could tell something was up by the look in a certain girl's eye's. Mei had that one of a kind gaze for Ren. It wasn't very hard to pick up on the blatant fact that she had developed a major crush on Ren. Call it a woman's intution or the mere fact that she very much so wanted him near by to her side.She allowed her gaze to flicker momentarily between the pair as she stifled an amused look from coming to light against her lips. They for certain could make for a cute couple if they gave it a shot. Hana secretly in her hearts of heart's wanted a chance before he decided and a chance to know him and Sieg far better before the dating and claiming sessions came about within the show.

The petite girl was about to start making the dough when Hana came in and greeted her with a cheery smile, making Mei return the smile as well. Even though she only talked to Hana a couple of times, its quite odd how comfortable she feels around her and how she felt like she's her sister. Smiling brightly, she greeted Hana as well and replied to Ren's statement "Well, I wouldn't mind you helping out. As an old saying says the more, the merrier!" she giggled before focusing on the ingredients in front of her. She needs about fifty mooncakes for everyone, including the staff, to enjoy and Mei only have a few hours to make it. She was really thankful that Ren and Hana are willing to help her or Gods knows she bit more than she can chew. She looked at her two friends and decided to give them their task now, starting from the simple things before letting them make the actual mooncakes. "Hana, how about you separate salted yolks from the whites? I need about fifty yolks for the filling." Mei ordered politely, looking at the fox girl. "As for you Ren..." she trailed off, looking at the english man with a hint of mischief in her eyes, smiling at him very sweetly

Hana smiled brightly to that of Mei as she gave her a quickened nod. It may seem odd for one to say but she felt quite happily at ease around that of Mei. She seemed like a complete sweetheart from the brief moments they had with another. Unlike Avianna , Hana didn't have any kind of fued or uneeded hatred for the human girl. She felt that the both of them could make for marvelous friends in the house and not to mention she'd be more than happily willing to ship Avianna into the spirit world or curse her with a temporary tailisman to ensure that she was nothing but a household sweetheart for the day. Hana chuckled softly a bit at the thought at play within her mind... Sometimes oh sometime soon. It was than she brought her gaze to rest to that of Mei's as she gave a happy clap at her invintation." Oh yes! I'm more than happy to be to be of your assistance! " It was than she manuvered around the counter to meet alongside that of Ren and Mei as she gave Mei a quickened thumbs up in acknowledgement to her given directions." Consider it said and done!" She moved around Ren as she allowed a slow smile to pass her lips at the sight of him as she went to start work at separating. She had begun to notice Mei had taken equal interest in that of Ren as well and just at one look of her with Ren you could tell. Of course she wanted to play fair and give the girl a chance to get to know him as well.. For she herself found herself intrigued by that of Sieg and Ren which than made her wonder where that Casanova had run off to in the house.

The young managing director was more than pleased and exicted to hear that Mei had accepted Hana's offer of helping out with making the mooncakes. Gather supplies, check; gathering people who'll be helping out, check. Now all that's left was the actual execution. Ren drained the last bits of his coffee as he watched Mei instruct Hana on what she'll be doing. Just as Ren put down his now empty mug, Mei had now turned to him; absolute perfect timing. He perked up at this and was awaiting for directives when he suddenly caught a certain mischievous glint in her eyes. Something tells me I'm not going to like what is coming.

"Would you mind helping me with the dough?" Of course, Mei knew that Hana's better than Ren at making the dough but that's the main reason why she wanted to teach him. She wanted him to try new stuff and maybe, learn how to bake.

And the bomb was dropped. Something related to baking. Of course. What else was I expecting? We're making mooncakes after all. Just when he thought his prowess in the kitchen could prove to be useful today with helping Mei out but it seems he was sorely mistaken and this was quite the wake up call. Or perhaps it was just the coffee settling in. He did volunteer just moments after he started indulging in the drink. Regardless, Ren was a man of his word. Besides, it was an opputunity for him to learn and learn he shall.

Mei's smile now turning sickly sweet, she grabbed Ren's hand and dusted them with flour before speaking again "We're going to make a lot of dough today and we're making separate batches so.. I'm really relying on you. All we need to do is mix this and this and this!" Mei started mixing the golden syrup, alkaline water, and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl before sifting the flour in, mixing it well before kneading it to make a bowl of dough. Ren attentively watched as she made the first batch. Smiling at her work, she looked at Ren "See? Its easy as pie. Now, you try"

He nodded in response and grabbed a bowl of his own. Syrup, water and vegetable oil, he mentally repeated as he added the respective ingredients into the bowl. Ren then started mixing them together. The first whisk was too fast and bits of the mixture was sent flying into random directions like a projectile. Thankfully it seemed like it didn't hit anyone, but it certainly made a bit of a mess on the counter they were working on. Realizing his mistake, Ren muttered a "Sorry" before going back to mixing the ingredients, this time at a considerably slower pace than before. Ren didn't know if he was going too slow, and truthfully he was dreading the pace he was going in. At this rate we'll never finish before the day's activity starts. He starts to experiment with the speed he was working on, slightly increasing it until he reached a pace that was neither too fast nor too slow. It soon got to a point where the mixture was becoming harder to mix and had a dough-like appearance. Taking this as a sign that he was doing pretty good so far, Ren proceeded with kneading it like Mei did and lo-and-behold, not long after the half-Brit had managed to produce a bowl of dough himself. Ren smiled proudly at what he'd just accomplished. He was aware that it may have been a bit too early to congratulating himself, after all the final call on whether or not it'll be usable still lied with Mei, but in his opinion he did a good job. Especially for someone who had no experience on baking related things and may have honestly been dreading doing them. Moment of truth. Ren gave Mei a little tap on the shoulder and showed his work. "Did I do it right?"

The petite lady watched Ren make and knead his own dough,shaking her a little at the mess he made.Even though she finds it extremely adorable that he's trying his best, his actions were unacceptable in the kitchen. The flour was flying everywhere and he's mixing too fast, his movements sloppy and lacks finesse. Mei knew she shouldn't be tough on Ren especially now that this is his first time baking but somehow, she's getting irritated by it. Sighing to herself, she decided to just let him do his work and observe. She noticed that he's speeding up his pace on kneading as time goes by and he's starting to get the hang of it, resulting for her to smile. Thinking that he's capable of finishing his work, Mei continued on making her dough before wrapping it in a clean film and placing it in the fridge to set for an hour. She was about to check on Hana's work when she suddenly felt a light tap on the shoulder making her turn around. "Yes, Ren?" she asked in a soft voice, noticing his work. "Oh my, already finished?" Mei walked towards his work bench and started eyeing the ball of dough, poking it a little before holding it between her hands. "Hm, your dough's not full of air nor lacks it. Firm yet still soft to the touch." she mumbled, looking at the english man with a wide smile. "Although its a little bit overworked, you did a very good job on your first time. You're amazing, Ren! Now, we need to wrap it in a clean film and let it rest on the fridge for an hour before we can use it." She then wrapped the ball and placed it next to her work in the fridge just waiting for it to set. "Should we check on Hana's work? Oh, we can help her separate the eggs and stuff so we can assemble the mooncakes soon"

A sense of pride swelled up in his chest upon hearing that he did good--for the first timer at least. Quite honestly he found the experience to be not as dreadful as he initially thought, perhaps it was the kick he needed to get his arse into baking; though he highly doubted it. Cooking was one thing, but baking was certainly something else. Although he technically has baked before, but those were entrees, hardly dessert as what they seemed to be making. Mooncakes are considered as a desert, right? He may be asian, but he was Japanese, not Chinese. The biracial has never immersed himself in any form of Chinese culture and thus barely knows anything of their delicacies and whatnot. He's heard of mooncakes before but still, he wasn't sure under which meal category they would fall under. Veering off from his train of thought at Mei's mention of checking up on Hana. Ren immediately nodded trying his best not to seem overly enthusiastic about it. The last thing he wanted for the petite to think was that he didn't enjoy her company. He followed Mei's lead to where Hana was working at with the eggs.

Vander turned away from the others and went to one of the stoves. He turned on the stove and took out pan and poured some of the sesame oil into the pan and let that heat up. While the pan was heating up he took out a box of rice and put that into a pot of water to boil and set. Once that was done he took the chicken wings that he had taken out and lightly sauted them until they were a perfect golden brown on both sides. He then took the chicken wings and put them in a pot filled with the ginger broth and added a tbls of grated ginger, and some light soy sauce into the mix. He then put a cover over the pan and let that sit for a few minutes. While that was going he used his magic over wind to stir the rice in the pot to make sure it didn't burn before he got started on cooking the eggs. He cracked all the eggs he would need into a bowl and set the bowl to the side and waved his hands and using his powers of wind magic whisked the eggs until they were perfectly blended together into a golden liquid. After which he added in a pinch of salt and a tbls of sugar and once again mixed it together before setting it to the side. When that was done he went back to the pot and opened it up and once again used his powers of wind to stir up the contents to make sure they were perfectly mixed together. He then quickly took the chicken wings out and placed them on a seperate plate and poured the broth that had been in the pot into a pan and slid it into the fridge to cool and harden. He then skillfully grabbed one of the knives and with extreme precision removed all the chicken meat from the bones as if he had been a surgeon slicing open a person to perform surgery.

As he waited for the broth to cool he glanced across the room at Ren and Mei and couldn't help but smile. It was amazing how cute they were together. He already thought to himself that the two of them made a really nice couple and hoped the best for them. Although he would admit that Mei was cute and he wouldn't mind falling for her as well but he wasn't the kind of guy to steal a woman away from another man. He could tell that Ren held some attraction towards Mei how far that attraction went though he had no idea. He snapped out of his thoughts only to return back to his work and smiled as he realized the dish was coming together perfectly and so far in a record time. He took the eggs that he had whisked earlier and poured the liquid into a pan. This time he combined his magic of flame and wind together to create a perfect batch of scrambled eggs in less then two seconds by holding the pan away from the stove and over his free hand. In that free hand he summoned a ball of flame to cook the eggs while he used the wind to rapidly stir the eggs inside so they would take shape. When that was done he took a plate and put all the eggs onto the plate. He then hurried back to the fridge and took out the pan of broth and using a knife cut the now hardened broth into a perfect set of 1 cm x 1 cm sized cubes. His next move was to take the rice which had finished cooking and put it into a small bowl one for each person he had made the meal for with an extra one set aside for Avianna as well. He then took the eggs that he had cooked and the square pieces of broth and sprinkled a bit of both onto the rice along with the chicken strips that he had fried up earlier and to top it all off he sprinkled on some diced spring onion. "Order up! three orders of Transforming Furikake Gohan for my three fellow contestants and friends! I hope you enjoy it!"

Hana had been hard at work separating the salted egg white's as the overly marvelous and delicious smells of Vander's cooking filling and consuming that of the kitchen space. She couldn't help but feel pleasantly happy knowing that so many within the household shared her personal love of baking and cooking. For certain she would find herself having plenty of help cooking meals and making sure all were well fed within the household. She glanced up with a smile as he annonced the food finished as she flashed a happy smile his way. "I can't wait to dig in and have a sample once I'm done!" Her eye's lit with a pleasant glow as she continued to work at the job at hand as she nearly finished.

Upon hearing Vander call out that his food was done, Ren immediately turned his head to where he was and more importantly, where the food he cooked was. He stared at the plates filled with what seemed to be fried rice, or something along the lines at least. What did he call it again? Transforming Furikake Gohan? Ren pondered on the name, wondering why the elven male decided to call it as such. He then heard Hana speak. The half-Brit followed suit of Hana's example and flashed the blonde male a friendly smile. "It looks great Vander. Like Hana said, we'll feast on your meal in just a moment. It seems like we're nearly done with Mei's mooncakes." He then brought his attention back to small group of three.

Seeing Hana's work, Mei smiled toward the girl before taking the dough out of the fridge so they can start finishing up the mooncakes. "Now that the filling is done and the dough is ready, we should start assembling it!" She began to wrap the egg yolks with red bean paste firstly before taking one portion of the wrapper and pressing it into the round wrapper. She then placed the red bean ball in center and pushed the wrapper from bottom to top little by little until the whole ball is completely wrapped. Next, she covered the ball with a little bit of flour before grabbing the mooncake molds. "Now the assembling's done, we need to decorate it" Mei placed the ball on a flat surface before carefully covering it with the mold and pressing the rod gently, leaving intricate designs on the dough. "See? its not so hard right? Now you try" she said to the two, hoping that they got her instructions and they won't mess it up.

Hana smiled back to the girl as she nodded more than ready to finish up the next task Mei had in mind. She watched with curiosity as Mei nimbly set to work showing them precisely how to spice up the look of the Mooncake with intricate designs etched against the dough itself. It was than that she quickly tied her hair up with the ribbon around her wrist into a secure high top ponytail atop her head before brushing her hands off a bit. At that she dusted some flour on her hands before followng suit with that of Mei's techniques as she began to set intricate designs into that of the matching designs of Mei's mooncakes as she sung softly in Japanese to that of a lullaby used to keep the truly wicked Yokai away.. She kept to work as the words fells soft from that of her lips.

The half-Brit nodded at Mei's instructions along with the blonde kitsune. Initially, as Mei demonstated to them a sample of what they'll be doing, Ren's onyx eyes were drifting back and forth from the mooncake Mei was making to the blonde girl in the kitchen. At some point he noticed how distracted he was and pinched his leg from under the countertop they were working on, hidden from the two girls' vision. Focus. Attention at where it should be, Ren watched as Mei finished the delicacy off by pressing a mould over it , flattening the cake just a bit and leaving the familiar intricate design that mooncakes have. Now it was their turn to work on it. With delicate slim fingers, Ren mimicked what the raven-haired lass had just demonstrated. He had to admit, it was a bit tricky at first, but he soon got the hang of it. Place, wrap, and mould. After the third one, Ren skipped the last part deciding that it would be more efficient if he did the moulding after all had been filled.

His concentration and focus on the task at hand was broken off when a sweet sounding melody drifted off to his ears. Ren paused from his work and turned his head to the source. A soft smile graced his face as he saw who it was; none other than the sweet kitsune with an even sweeter voice. His smile grew bigger as he realized the familiar language the song she was singing was in. "Beautiful." Ren commented, with a voice barely above a whisper, before resuming with his work.

As the two began to make their own mooncakes, Mei whisked the egg yolk and combine with egg whites in a small bowl. She then preheated the oven to a hundred and eighty degrees celcius before spraying a very very thin layer of water. Her mother taught her that technique so it can avoid cracking mooncakes' surfaces. But too much water will spoil the pattern so she made sure to spray just right.

She then dipped a pastry brush on the egg wash and painted the mooncakes carefully before placing it in the oven, leaving it for fifteen minutes until golden brown.

Ren watched as Mei set the timer to go off after fifteen minutes. It was time to play the waiting game. He turned to both Mei and then Hana "Perhaps it's time to eat what Vander has prepared for us while we're waiting." As he waited for a response from the two, Ren began gathering the utensils used and brought them all to the sink. He swears to wash them up later along with the plates that their food was currently resting on. But for now he wanted for them to soak in water just to make it easier to wash them later on. He opened the tap and let the water flow onto the assortment of things in the sink. Bowls were cleansed off of some of their contents, mostly flour. The water that briefly pooled under the heap of materials had a cloudy white colour to it. For some reason, despite knowing it's merely flour, Ren found it to be rather distgusting. He immediately averted his eyes away from it and further down to his hands which were covered in flour as well. It was odd how he'd forgetted that Mei had earlier smoothered flour on his hands to help with what she had asked him to do. Seeing no further need for his hands to be covered in flour, Ren placed them underneath the running water and rubbed them together to further help with the removal. He watched as the powder washed off his hands. Once he was finished, Ren turned off the tap and grabbed the nearby handtowel to dry off. Clean and ready to eat, Ren walked to where Vander had laid the plates of food.

Hana smiled happily at their completed work as she brushed a smudge off of that of her cheek as she looked to their finished work with much happiness as she glanced to Ren , Vander and Mei as she stood beside them. " Well , I say we go have ourselves the amazing meal that Van made for us and some Mooncakes when they're finished baking if your all up for it and eat the hard work put into all the great food." Hana glanced to them with a happy look as she hoped they could share this meal which could give her a chance to meet everyone else and perhaps they would lure the other's back in as she silently hoped that Sieg was still in one piece..

Unfortunately that chance wouldn't come. Just as soon as Mei put the mooncakes in the oven and Hana made her suggestion Cerena had made her announcement to meet with her to discuss the next challenge. Giving a small sigh Vander gave a small smile to everyone. "well..looks like our food will have to wait" He looked around the room and quickly spoke again before anyone else could "However don't get upset..I have a few tricks up my sleeve that will still allow us to enjoy a fresh breakfast with my dish and Mei's mooncakes." He took a step back and rolled up his sleeves. He pointed one hand towards the oven where Mei's mooncakes were cooking and the other towards his dish. In the hand facing towards the oven a bright blue ball of light appeared in his hand and in the other facing his dish a bright yellow ball of light appeared. He looked back at the blue ball and focused his mind and then the ball turned into a bright green instead of it's original blue and with a flick of his wrist he shot the two balls towards the oven and food. When the green ball hit the oven the oven flashed green for a moment and then went still like nothing happened. The yellow ball when it hit his own food seemed to form a dome like shape around the food. "There now we can go participate in the challenge" He looked at his fellow contestants and quickly explained "The spells I just cast are spells that I designed myself. The one I cast on my dish will keep a dome like substance around the dish to keep the food from getting cold and will keep it tasting just as fresh as it is as soon as I finished cooking it. The other spell originally would have kept Mei's mooncakes from burning..but add my other spell to it and it'll do both. So don't worry about your mooncakes Mei as soon as their done my spell will take them out of the oven and set them to the side so they won't go bad. When we return they'll still be just as piping hot as if they had just come out of the oven and just as fresh"

He hoped that explanation would be enough for them because he didn't want to miss the instructions on their challenge. As he walked out into the living area to listen to the teams and the rules he couldn't help but smile a bit. So..first challenge here and it had to do with running..that wasn't so bad. He listened to everything in silence and crossed his arms. HE wondered if he should use some points on this or not..he did earn some free points earlier that day so it wouldn't be a bad idea to use those points now to give his team an advantage..although..it would also be nice to keep those points for a date later. That was the whole point of the show wasn't it? When he heard who was on his team he smiled and gave a small nod. It was nice to know he was on a team with people he had already met and had gotten to know a bit better..even better that he was on a team with Avianna someone who he felt alredy really liked him. But on that fact he wasn't completely sure or not. When Cerena finished explaining the rules Vander walked over to Avianna and smiled kindly at her "I'm glad we were put on the same team Avianna. I feel like I didn't get a chance to really talk to you before you left. I made some extra food so that way you could have some if you still wanted it. I did promise you breakfast it's only fair that I follow through on that promise and keep some set aside for you to eat when the time comes."

Vander:
Interacted with: Ren, Mei, Hana, Avianna.
mentions: Ren, Mei, Hana, Avianna, Cerena
Tags: @Shattered♦Secrets™ @DANAsaur @darkflames13 @Shayla @Azula

Mei:
Interacted with: Ren, Hana, Vander
Mentions: Ren, Hana, Vander
Tags: @darkflames13 @Shayla @Andy

Ren:
Interacted with: Hana, Mei, Vander
mentions: Mei, Hana, Vander
Tags: @DANAsaur @Shayla @Andy

Hana:
Interacted with: Ren, Mei, Vander