DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
koUKyUO.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Backyard → Men's Dormitory
Peace and quiet. Ren thought happily to himself as he watched soft small ripples form on the pool's water due to the blonde wading in the pool's waters. "THE Ren Griffin! InTech CEO?" the sudden exclamation by the blonde caught him by surprise. Quite honestly he'd forgotten that merely stating his name elicited such reactions out of people. With his onyx eyes still trained on the water, Ren responded with a soft voice "Yeah. That's me." Although he was fairly certain that the blonde didn't need any confirmation. With that, he was reminded of the company, the problems it was happening. For a split second his face contorted into a frown, but he quickly relaxed it again worried that the two girls would notice and ruin their impression of him. If that happened then he'd have lesser chances of winning and--thoughts of his earlier worries flooded back in. Frankly speaking however, he didn't mind ruining his image on the blonde; she looked like someone her mother wouldn't approve of.

The sound of wet skin hitting the ground tiles jolted him from his thoughts. His eyes shifted to where the sound came from and found that the blonde had gotten out of the pool and was making her way towards him. Before he knew it she was now sat on the chair beside him, legs dangling from the side. "So, Ren. How is it being The Big Boss of a giant tech company. I have some of your tech items...they are the best." Was she sucking up to him? Maybe she was but regardless it filled him with joy to hear a satisfied customer talk about their products. It brought a small smile to his face. "I bet it's probably really hard having people look up to you and some trying to take your place. You probably need a woman by your side, to take care of you when your home alone...sad and lonely, right?" the smile on his face slowly faded. The girl's question sent him thinking. Sad and lonely he repeated the girl's words in his mind. Did he feel sad? Not really. Sad wasn't the right term, it more of along the lines of stressed, nervous and anxious. Lonely? Perhaps, but with him pouring all of his time onto work there was hardly any time for him to contemplate about whether or not he felt lonely. Ren realized that his would be response if he answered honestly and truthfully was rather ... sad, full of negativity. She was looking at him, directly in the eyes. "I..." he began, before he could add more to it however, Jamie spoke up.

"You know, Avianna wasn't it, I think you're right. It's got to be hard with people looking up to you. But I'd imagine women would be a bit of a hassle in that situation. You know, he must always run the risk of someone who's only after his money worming their way into his life. I could only imagine. Plus, going home to peace and quiet is probably relaxing after a day filled with corporate sharks and gold diggers. But then again, my view on things tends to be a little dark." Her words caught his full attention and without even realizing it, he had turned his head towards her direction. Ren's mouth was ajar from both surprise and amazement at the girl. She just accuse Avianna of being a gold digger right to her face. He wasn't sure if this was true or not, but for some reason he was leaning more towards it being the truth. Girls are scary. Jamie then gave Avianna a complement--Ren wasn't sure if she was being genuine or being sarcastic--before turning towards a pair of guys that had just come out into the backyard. One of them had black spiky hair, and the other sported a golden afro. From the looks of it, they were about to play some hoops.

Onyx eyes still trained on the heterochromatic girl, he began to speak. "I'm not going to lie, it's hard; running a company, going to business meetings, and all those kinds of things." He paused and noted that another blonde came out to the backyard and just like Jamie it looked like she was looking to play some hoops with the two boys. Ren then turned back to look at the blonde sitting beside him. "But I don't need someone to take care of me." Ren stood from his seat, coat in hand. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be taking my leave now. Still have yet to unpack. See you around Avianna" With that said, he turned towards the direction of the house and made his way back into the male dorms to unpack the little amount of luggage that he brought with him.

Interacted with
Avianna Bellerose (@Shattered♦Secrets™)

Characters mentioned
Jamie Weterally (@Justaddnutts)
Edra Malcomm (@Meredith)
Carl Savette (@Moogle-Girl)
Hana Fujimata (@Shayla)

Last edited:
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
Mei Ling.png
☆ LOCATION ⌋ Garden

Mei giggled at Kyoko's answer, still loving the way she speaks. She's just so prim and proper that she really couldn't help to think of her as a princess. It's not everyday for her to meet someone as posh as Kyoko. She maybe half English but she rarely got the time to visit London due to family issues. "Well, whether you're a simple person or not, I still think you're a princess so.. please let me be your royal friend.. your majesty" she giggled once again, her playful side coming out.

Her attention then focused on Siegfried as she listened to him talk, her blue eyes just twinkling with awe and interest. So he's a workaholic, huh? He must be pretty passionate about his job. Hah, I wish I can be like him.. Mei on the other hand, was just a library assistant at the local library, filing and cataloging books everyday and arranging them neatly on the shelves. She liked her job but she didn't love it. Hmm, I guess I'm still trying to find where my passion lies. Mei is the kind of girl who's just too interested in everything that she felt like she can't choose a single thing.

"Must be a little hard for you to leave your work.." she said with a faint smile, noticing his sadness a little bit. "But think of the bright side: you got to meet other people and be on a vacation. I'm sure you won't regret being here. I mean, look at this magnificent garden! I'm sure you won't find this in your farm!" Mei said with so much enthusiasm, trying to cheer her friend up.

Mei smelled the flowers once again, trying to think of a fun activity to do with her new friends. Its not like she wasn't having fun conversing with them but she just felt something is missing...like the two of them will eventually get bored of her and leave her alone, all by herself. Thinking hard, she suddenly grabbed her purse and rummaged through it to find her baby blue instax mini 8, taking it out before snapping a random photo of Kyoko and Siegfried. "Hehe~ something to commemorate this incredible day"

INTERACTION ⌋
ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ
Gateman

newcreate.php

asse.jpg_zpstgf6o0up.png

[dash=purple]
Kyoko pursed her lips. She liked Mei and her spirits, but sometimes people like her irritated her, just a tiny bit. However, Kyoko composed herself, and gave a pleasant response. "I would be happy to." she answered with as much enthusiasm as she could. "I can't wait to get to know you more."

'Why do I feel so thirsty all of a sudden?' she questioned herself. It had been two hours since she had touched anything liquid, maybe her body required more for a day like this, the weather had been getting hot anyways.

The sudden flash of the camera startled Kyoko. She blinked her eyes a few times before looking back at Mei, her eyes drifting towards the camera in her hands. 'Photographs, huh.' When was the last time she saw a camera? A few months, years? With all the new technology, cameras felt like a thing of yesterday.

As her mind filled with thoughts about cameras, Mei Ling spoke. "Hehe~ something to commemorate this incredible day." Kyoko felt a sudden wave of guilt, Mei seemed to cherish their friendship more than she should, and a while ago, Kyoko thought she was annoying.

"Pictures do last longer, mind me taking a peek?" Kyoko said, pointing at the little blue camera.
[/dash]​

[dash=purple]

MENTIONED:
@DANAsaur [ Interaction ]
@Gateman [ Interaction ]

[/dash]

Siegfried laughed and smiled when she pulled out the camera. "I don't know, I've got some pretty amazing plants growing at our farms. Hell, the flowers I gave the two of you came from one of them. As for work, yes; I'm very devoted to it, and I can't imagine doing anything else. I'm a druid by birth, so anything that lets me work with plant life and help people makes me very happy. Which reminds me, here." He dug through his pockets and offered her a sachet of herbs with a tag that read Remitto. "Brew this as tea and it should give you a calming effect for 16. The only downside is it kinda tastes like foot in a cup. I haven't been able to get the taste fixed without lowering the potency." Sieg looked over to Mei, noticing that she was looking a little dehydrated. "Actually, Ms. Kyoko looks a little parched, how about I make the three of us a pot of Remitto tea? To be honest, I'm more than a little nervous myself, sitting here sandwiched between two beautiful women." He wanted to be as gracious as he could, to try and impress the girls; plus, letting one of his signature product's effects be shown on camera could be helpful for Gabriella and Regenem.

Edra finished stretching his stiff body and began to dribble the ball. Running a bit at the start, he started to dash when he almost reached the ring and jumped to make a dunk. He would really miss his basketball team a lot while he was here. Edra almost wanted to throw the basket ball to Carl when suddenly he heard that Carl was talking to someone. He turned his head to find a woman in pink hair asking to join the play. What Edra could remember about women playing basketball was a lot of screams all over the field, they wanna play but they didn't want to get hit by the ball. Why didn't she stay on the bench as the cheerleader instead of playing? He huffed, but still walked over the two.

"I don't know. Carl? You said that we a room for one more?" he asked while giving a shock face, "Seriously?" Edra asked again, but now half whispering for she didn't want her to hear him. Rolling his eyes, Edra knew he couldn't say no now or she would think that he was a big meanie or something. Though he didn't really care, Edra couldn't really say that right to her face, so Edra smiled awkwardly, "Yes, as long as you don't scream a lot."

Before he was finished with the pink woman, another blonde walked over them with the ball on her hips. She dribbled the ball slowly, but his gaze wasn't on her slow dribble, but to her outfit. Is she seriously gonna play basketball in swimsuit?? Edra turned his face away when her eyes met his, he couldn't let her see him watching her, it was.... quiet bouncy. Edra cleared his throat and called Carl, his only ally here, "Um, Carl, do we really need to let this women play basketball? I don't think their outfit is suitable," he pointed his finger to the blonde then the pink one, even though she didn't wear swimsuit, her clothes was enough to tell that she was quiet busty too.

Without waiting for Carl's answer, Edra finally spoke to the women, "Okay, I'm Edra and if you girls wanna play, please don't do the screaming and you, Hana right? Can you maybe change your outfit? You are too dis-- ehem! I mean you can burn your skin that way." His eyes then caught the other man at the pool walked inside, leaving Avianna alone which meant she could come anytime... God, no, I have enough here.

Interaction : @Moogle-Girl @Justaddnutts @Shayla @Shattered♦Secrets™
Mention : @darkflames13

When the bitch Jamie said the words she said, all Avianna wanted to do was grabbed her by her damn pink hair and drown the whore. Avianna made her own damn money, she didn't need any man for that...sure she was going to use Ren for his connections, but she didn't want his damn money. She watched as the man portraying as a woman went over to the basketball court. Of course she would go play basketball, her testerone was kicking in. She didn't even noticed Ren leaving to go back inside. "Yeah...nice, whatever." She waved him off, fuming now. Avianna sat there for a second, thinking up a revenge plan...something quick, but something that showed that she wasn't the one to fuck with. She smirked, getting up. She went over to the group next to the basketball court.

She waved at the boys and the other blonde girl, while still staring daggers into Jamie. "Mind if I take a shot?" She didn't wait for an answer, taking the ball from Edra. "I'm not really that good, but let's see." She bent her knees, throwing the ball towards the hoop. She wanted to miss on purpose, making sure the ball hit the backboard. After bouncing off the board, the ball went flying at Jamie...hitting her square on the top of her pink bitch head. She smirked...having two older brothers who loved basketball, she knew a little about how to make a shot...she also knew how to not make a shot, and make it look like it wasn't on purppose. "Oops, sorry." She bit her bottom lip, turning away. She flipped her hair behind her shoulders, walking back into the house.

"Now that bitch knows not to mess with me...again." She walked into her room, getting on her bunk. She took out her phone from her purse. She started to text message her best friend Chelsea. "Some bitch just insulted me...so I threw a basketball at her." SEND. She waited for her friend to text back...who only replyed with LOL. She smiled and sat her phone back down, that felt good...now she could rest easily tonight.

tumblr_mwha6207nA1sehtqeo1_400.png

Mood: Pissed Off-Satisfied
Outfit: Bikini & Wrap (Look)
Interaction(s): @Justaddnutts @darkflames13 @Meredith
Mentioned: @Shayla @Moogle-Girl

Reactions: darkflames13
Carl Savette

Another girl, this one a blonde wearing a slightly less revealing swimsuit, joined their growing group. "W-We're not-- I mean..." Carl sputtered, not wanting to seem like a peeping tom. "Yes. Basketball." He ran a thick hand over the back of his neck and averted his eyes. Goodness. He wasn't in his element, that much was certain. Edra had even started already; Carl heard the ball hit the ground behind him and spun to see Edra's feet touching down soon after. Whoops. Carl shrugged at him, unsure whether he'd actually done anything wrong.

He couldn't help but call his decision into question, however, when the the blonde girl with the barely-there bikini decided to join them as well. It was hard enough to keep his eyes away from her out of respect, but then she had to go and "miss" a basketball shot and indirectly hit Jamie right in the head. A frown crossed Carl's face; she was trying to hide it, but he saw the smirk on her face, felt the air of confidence as she walked back towards the female dorm. He had been long around to pick up on cues like that.

Having already forgotten about the game he was supposed to be playing, Carl ran over in his heavy sort of jog and caught the second basketball as it bounced away. He then returned to Jamie, a concerned look on his face, and said, "Are you alright?"

Reactions: darkflames13
Mei Ling.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Garden → Kitchen
Mei looked at the picture. Kyoko looks so beautiful in the candid shot, her purple eyes shining as she smiled so brightly. Siegfried on the other hand, looks so handsome with his pearly whites showing and his eyes twinkling with humor. Oh, how lucky she is to be friends with them! As Kyoko asked to see the picture, Mei quickly placed it inside her purse, giggling "No! The princess isn't allowed to see the picture~" she cooed, biting her lip to stop her from giggling. The reason why she doesn't want Kyoko to see it was because Mei is planning to incorporate the picture on her scrapbook then show it to her. It would be better to show her the whole thing than just a picture right?

When Mei finally decided to listen to whatever Siegfried is talking about she just nodded, seeing him say something about tea so she's assuming he's planning to make tea for them. "Alright then! Last one to the kitchen is a rotten egg!" she giggled, running towards the kitchen and leaving the two behind.
INTERACTION
ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ
Gateman

Siegfried laughed at her tenacity and energy. He used to know a lot of people like her when he was younger, but they always seemed like too much of a hassle to keep up with. Figuring she wouldn't mind if they were a few minutes late, he moved away from Kyoko and lit a cigar, enjoying the chocolaty taste. He offered one to Kyoko, trying to be polite. "Do you smoke? I'm supposed to be trying to quit, but I'm sure my friend will understand giving in today, what with the stress of meeting new people and all." He said, exhaling a large cloud. "Come to think of it, I don't think I've learned much about you yet; I was so focused on Mei." It was true, he had been rather rude, but then, he never really was good at multitasking. "Mind telling me a little about yourself? For instance, if it's not rude of me to ask, what do you do for a living?" He knew some people could be a little cagey about it, but wanted to see if they had anything in common.

Interacted with:
@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ

Mentioned:
@DANAsaur

Edra knew his prayer didn't affect Avianna for now she was walking toward them. In second, Avianna snatched the basket ball from his hand without asking permission and made a throw to the ring. The ball bounced at the board and accidentally hit Jamie's head. Edra gasped in disbelief, his eagle eyes moved to Avianna who walked inside happily, She did it on purpose, I know it, woman are scary, Edra shook his head and now he was not in the mood to play basketball anymore. Edra wanted to ask Jamie's condition, but it seemed that Carl already handled the situation. Yeah, just let him handle that woman, I bet she is as scary as Avianna. Putting his arms behind his head, Edra walked lazily back to the dorm, "I think I will go inside and unpack, I'm not in mood to play basketball now, see you all later!" He waved his hand before disappeared into the dormitory.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Moogle-Girl @Justaddnutts @Shayla

~ Hana E. Fujimata ~

Hana watched as the blonde haired girl walked off with a satisfied look held against her feature's as she all be gasped a bit at what she had just done. Seriously... What is wrong with that girl , she thought as she smirked just a bit. The girl had an attitude that Hana was known for having every now and again. Yet , she wouldn't go about just letting an innocent girl get smacked head first with a basketball. It was than that the tall guy who had been with them had decided to wander back off to the dorm's after the girl named Avianna had left. Was she really going to be able to get along with anyone here? They all seemed to have already had set people in mind.. She gave a small shrug in that moment to break from her thought's as she crossed over to one of the ice bucket's filled with bottles of water and snagged the most chilled one out as she crossed over to the girl seated on the ground with the guy as she extended the bottle out with a softened smile held to the curve of her paled pink lips."Looked like you could use it... Hope that help's you.." Her pale eye's met that of both individual's as she gave them a small wave before she wandered back off inside to the dorm to finish unpacking to prepare for what she could tell were going to be some unforgettable day's to come.

Interaction's: @Justaddnutts , @Moogle-Girl
Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ ~ @Meredith

GM POST
This post let GM to take over someone's character for several purposes. This post made to end every hanging interaction on first day, so the show can move on to the next day

Sieg and Kyoko seemed to have a fun chatting at the garden. Kyoko mentioned that her job was as a fashion blogger. After they thought that had enough conversation, Sieg and Kyoko decided to go back to the dormitory and finish with unpacking their stuffs. Meanwhile at the backyard, after Avianna hit Jamie on her head. Hana offered a cold bottle of water to Jamie. Carl seemed worried about her, but Jamie wasn't a damsel in distress. Despite of feeling weak and hurt, Jamie laughed and said something about 'revenge'. After that, Jamie and Carl walked together into the dormitory, leaving the lonely basket ball at the backyard with wind and dust.

The day passed sooner than expected. As the night fell upon the curtains, the candidates started to rolled up under their warm blanket. They should get a good night rest since tomorrow was going to be a fun yet tiring day...

28v4m15.jpg

2z7rkm1.jpg

2ztlr44.jpg

TUESDAY, The Living Room, 06:00 A.M.
"GROUP GAME TIME"

28v4m15.jpg

2urphew.jpg

Cerena woke up before the early birds. She was so excited to start the second day because today the candidates would have some games to play. The crews were already on their position, readying everything needed for the show before the candidates woke up. Such a tiring job, thankfully they were paid handsomely. Cerena looked at herself on the mirror, making sure she was pretty and charming. Cerena really wanted to join this show, but she would never get the chance to do that. Still, she wanted to look good in front of the candidates.

When the clock showed it was already 7 a.m. Cerena knocked on both the candidates' doors to wake them up, "Rise and shine everybody~ You have roughly one hour and a half to prepare yourself~ Don't forget to make yourself outstanding today." Her cheerful and melodic voice filled the dormitory as usual. While she was waiting for the candidates, Cerena read again about today's game and activities.
The Living Room, 08:40 A.M.

"Oh you guys look incredible! I bet everyone put their best effort to look gorgeous," Cerena smiled, "Now, in front of you there are milk and bread for your breakfast, I hope you eat it because you will have lunch at 12 p.m and I want you to have enough energy for the first game. You can eat your breakfast while I give you information about today."

"As you have known, every each of you will be given daily task. If you do the daily task, you will get daily points. Your daily task is under your glass. You can tell other about yours, but you can also keep it to yourself. Just a reminder that this is a competition. Don't forget to report to me when you've finished your daily task."

Cerena brushed her hair from her eyes before continued, "Today you will have two games, individual and group. The first one is a group game. You must work together to win and you can also bond a closer relationship with your teammates. Now, I will announce the groups," clearing her throat, Cerena made a loud voice for this.

[fieldbox="GROUP, red, dashed, 10, Georgia"]GROUP 1
EDRA MALCOM
HANA ELISE FUJIMATA
REN GRIFFIN
JAMIE KALE WETERALLY
AVIANNA GALLERIA BELLEROSE

GROUP 2
MEI LING
CARL SAVETTE
JUSTIN STAR
KYOKO HAZEL ROUSSEAU
SIEGFRIED GIDEON JENSEN

[/fieldbox]
"Wow, you guys seriously have a long name. Please be kind to your teammates because if you win this game, each of you will get points and you are closer to have a date on weekend! Also you can give your group a fancy name~ Next is the game. Today's game is...... THE LUNCH WAR! I will explain you about how this game works."
[fieldbox="THE LUNCH WAR, red, dashed, 10, Georgia"]HOW IT WORKS
[1] You and your team will determine what should they have for lunch
[2] You can take the ingredients from the crews, yes we just set up a mini market right at the backyard
[3] You have one hour to make the lunch, I will give warning every 15 minutes. Even when you're in the middle of interaction, I will make a post about how the time has passed
[4] After you're finished, your dish will be judged blindly by the crews *I will again roll the dice in OOC to see who wins*. So make sure you make enough for the candidates and the crews
[5] The winner is the one who gets more votes
[6] No matter who the winner is, both of your dishes will be eaten at lunch so no food goes to waste

RULES
[1] You can't make instant food
[2] You can bother other group as long as it doesn't cross the line
[3] For this game, you can post at least one paragraph, since it might need a lot of discussions, short post is welcomed. Still, no one liner please. Also, you can do the discussion before at the OOC, therefore you can have more vivid image how your group will act

[/fieldbox]
"I know, it does sound like we are 'forcing' you to make lunch for us, but we are not~ Since this is your first game and you have no points, there is no additional thing you can buy to help you. So, any question so far? We will start as soon as you finish your breakfast, at 9 a.m. the game will be officially started."

Last edited:
[fieldbox=", hotpink, solid"]

Hearing the annoying knock on the dorm door, Avianna had finally woken up. After yesterday's annoyance...she was glad to get a long night's rest. She saw the other girls still sleeping, getting up she brought her shower sutff and new outfit to the girls' bathroom. She took a 30 minute shower...not caring about any water bill or whatever. After putting on her body oils and deoderant and what not...she got dressed in a more beachy summer look. She went back to her room, putting her stuff up. Avianna grabbed her cellphone, putting it in her purse. She went to the living room...listening to Cerena's annoying voice...rolling her eyes the whole time. She looked down at the bread and milk, her right eye twitched...what the fuck is this? She shook her head...was this all they would be eating until some 12pm? She flipped her blonde locks behind her head, folding her arms over her chest.

After hearing about daily tasks, Avianna looked at the paper under her glass. She almost choked on her milk. She would have to do what? She was about to scream...but instead she just fumed inside. She would have to clean the boys' bathroom? What cruel joke is this? She would talk to Cerena about this...MISTAKE. She was going to actually have to clean the damn bathroom...the boys' bathrom at that. Her foot was kicking back in forth, as she was getting angrier and angrier. She then heard all the names in the groups...why did she have to be in Group One with Jamie The Man? This day just get's better and better doesn't it. At least Edra was in the same team as her, she waved his way...blowing him a kiss.

Avianna wanted to win as many points as she could...so she would clean the bathroom...not happy about that, and work with The Pink Haired Man...really not happy about that, and get enough points to go out with Edra. Avianna went back to paying attention to Cerena talk about the first game. "The Lunch War"...seriously? She actually started to laugh at that. "Really...you want us to make some food...FOR YOU ALL?" She pointed at Cerena and the crew, this was just free labor now. She looked at her group. "Okay...let's get this over with Team...Avianna & Her Minions, that's a good name." She thought about what they should make...she was a good cook. Just because she looked like a gold digger who didn't do anything, didn't mean she did nothing.

Mood: Disbelief & Annoyance
Outfit For Day 2: Look

Interaction(s): @Azula @Meredith @Justaddnutts @Shayla @darkflames13
Mentioned: None
[/fieldbox]

koUKyUO.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Men's Dormitory → [spoili] Backyard → Men's Dormitory → Bathroom → Men's Dormitory →[/spoili] Living Room
PART ONE ⌋ Early Morning
At exactly 5:55 am, Ren opened his eyes and stared at the blurry ceiling. It had always been a little habit of his to wake up 5 minutes before his alarm sounded. For some reason however, Ren felt that there was something wrong. For one, the ceiling seemed closer than it normally is. Second, the bed felt different; it wasn't as soft as he could remember. And lastly, and most importantly, there was the soft sound of other people's breathing. He frowned unable to recall ever letting other people (apart from his mother) in his room. His right hand darted towards the bedside table where he usually places his glasses to pick them up and put them on, but all his hand met was nothing but air. Now he was even more confused. He turned his head to the left and was met with the (blurry) sight of his glasses next to his phone, why they were on the mattress where he could've easily crushed them with his weight was unknown to him at the moment; then again, he wasn't the type to toss and turn in their sleep so it wasn't that big of an issue to him. It just bothered him that everything wasn't as they normally would be. He took the glasses and immediately put them on. Everything was clear again. Ren sat up to get a better look of his surroundings; that was when he remembered where he was as well as the reason why he was even there in the first place.

Just as he recalled things, his alarm went off. "Oh shi--" he immediately grabbed the phone and turned off the alarm. Hopefully no one was rudely awaken by his little blunder. If anyone did wake up from that, he figured they'd probably hate him for waking them up at such an ungodly hour--though for him, he finds 6 am to be an okay time but maybe it was just because he was used to it due to work. In any case, to avoid it from happening again in the future, Ren fiddled with his phone and deleted his alarms. He wasn't going to need them while he was on the show, and if he did he could always set them back. The raven-haired Brit sighed before giving the room a glance. Having a top bunk helped him see the entire room at one glance, and from what he could see no one was awakened by his alarm. Good. His attention was then drawn back to his phone as he felt it vibrate in his hand; he received a new notification. Pressing his thumb over the home button, he waited for it to scan his fingerprint to unlock. It took a second longer than he would've liked and made a mental note to check out reviews for the model and see if anyone else found it annoying, if so he'll have to forward the feedback to the developers' department and have them improve it. He paused at the thought and shook his head. There was absolutely no need for him to do just what he was thinking, there was a research department for such things. Getting that out of his mind, Ren continued with what he was doing.

The new notification turned out to be a text message from his mother. He wasn't sure why she had sent him a text message at such an hour nor why she was even awake--Ren knew his mother as someone notorious for waking up late--all he knew was that the second notification, one he received last night as he slept, was far more important; it was an email report from Rina. Ren quickly pressed on that notification and skimmed through the email. A frown slowly formed on his face as he continued to read the email and by the end of it, he could only sigh. InTech was still facing problems, only now the partner company that was blaming them for the hack they were facing, has began to question why it was his mother handling things and not him. When his mother told them Ren was on vacation, they accused him of being laid back and even insulted his mother questioning the woman's skill as well as claiming they couldn't take seriously a woman wearing haute couture in an office. Insulting him was one thing, but insulting his mother? They just crossed a line. Ren was about to type in a response to Rina's email, a response giving her instructions to start working on splitting from the partner company, when he was stopped by another new notification popping in. It was another text message from his mother. This time since he was using his phone when the message came in, he saw a preview of the message, but the preview was all he needed to see as it was able to show him the full content of the message.

'I know you're awake, so respond' was what the latest message read. There was just no escaping his mother's all-knowingness. Quickly, before she could send him another message which could possibly lead to her spamming him, he opened the message thread with his mother and read the one he skipped earlier. She was telling him not to worry and do anything drastic, to leave everything to her, to trust her with the company. His mother told him about the company encountering problems but she made it clear that she was doing everything that she could to fix them while he was away. While the message did it's job of making sure Ren wasn't worrying about the company, it didn't exactly put his mind at ease. Now he was worried that his mother was overworking herself. He wanted to call her, no, he needed to call her. As silently as he could, Ren jumped down from his bed, stepped out of the room and into the backyard. He ringed his mother and waited for her to--"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING AT SUCH AN HOUR?! I ONLY TOLD YOU TO TEXT BACK NOT CALL BACK! GO GET SOME MORE BEAUTY SLEEP!!" his mother screeched the moment she picked up. Ren winced and moved his ear away from the phone; he felt like he just gone deaf over that. Once he felt like she was done screeching like a banshee, Ren placed the phone back to his ear. It was his turn to speak. "Thanks. Now you have a deaf son. Kidding aside, I just wanted to check up on you. Please don't over work yourself mom. I know you're just--" before Ren could even finish what he was saying, his mother cut him off. "It's fine. Really. You shouldn't worry about me." He then heard her chuckle. "Oh Ren, you're such a good kid. Whoever you snag there is going to be one lucky girl. Like I said, don't worry; just trust me okay darling~" With that, she hung up the phone. Ren could only stare at the phone screen which currently showed the call log, the latest being the one with his mother just now. Maybe... I should just do as she says and trust her. He gave the phone one more glance, just to check up on what time it was--it was already 6:30 am--before locking the screen and heading back into the dorms.

There really was no point in him going back to sleep, and it wasn't like he wanted to anyway. He wasn't feeling sleepy any more. Instead, Ren decided it was time to get ready for the day. Earlier when he had to use the bathroom, he caught a glimpse of it being shared much like the bedroom. Not really too keen on bathing at the same time as someone, Ren decided it was best if he awoke earlier than the rest of them and get to use the bathroom first. So he took a change of clothes, his toiletries, and headed for the bathroom for a shower. Yesterday's experience has taught him not to wear a long sleeved attire and so, for today--after much effort, since apparently majority of the clothes he brought along had long sleeves--Ren went with the simple t-shirt and jeans look. Once he was done, he went back into the dorms. With nothing else left to do but to wait for an announcement or something to happen, Ren grabbed a book from his bag and began reading while lounging on his bed. He wasn't quite used to how hight he was from the ground just yet, but he had to admit that it was a refreshing change, he was glad he took the top bunk--even if it was most likely by accident due to his mind being elsewhere when he chose it.

☆ PART TWO ⌋ 7 am Onwards
At 7 am sharp Cerena, the host, gave the wake up call. He took note of this and set his alarms to go off--on second thought, he wasn't going to set an alarm. He woke up at 5:55 am regardless anyway. Having an alarm might just disturb the other occupants and that was something he definitely didn't want to happen. Although he was already ready for the day, he wanted to finish the chapter he was reading first before heading to the living room and that's what exactly he did. Once he was done, he closed the book and headed outside into the living room.

Upon arriving, he saw what was for breakfast and quite honestly he was not impressed. For some reason he was expecting something more...colourful? Perhaps it was just because he wasn't used to eating merely bread and milk for breakfast as he was used to making sure his meals had variety whenever he made them. Regardless, he didn't verbally complain. But he did get the feeling that his initial reaction upon seeing the meal gave away what he thought of it. Upon Cerena's mention of a daily task being under his glass of milk, he immediately lifted the said glass and took what he originally deemed to be nothing more than a coaster but apparently it wasn't. Ren flipped the coaster read the message under: 'Daily Task: Ask your opposite gender (one) about their childhood dream and why; report it to Cerena.' He raised an eyebrow at this and placed the coaster with the message showing on top; hopefully the moisture from the glass of milk would be enough to smudge his task. The raven-haired managing director didn't really want anyone to think he was merely talking to them for the sake of a daily task. When he saw the ink beginning to smudge, Ren drew small circles onto the paper coaster with the glass and watched as the words became barely recognizable. Perfect. Now the question was, just who was he going to ask? I don't even know the other three girls yet. His eyes darted to the girls he already knew, from blonde to pink. First, there was Avianna... Yeaaaaah, I don't really want to get too close to her. Which left him with the only other girl he's met so far, Jamie. Or I could use this opportunity to meet the other girls.

In any case, the thought was put on hold as Cerena began explaining what they were about to do today. He just finished his bread and moved onto the milk. As he was drinking, he heard Cerena announce the groups and he nearly choked on the milk upon hearing who he was grouped with. What are the odds. It looks like he wasn't going to have much difficulty with his daily task now...maybe, hopefully. Ren didn't know what to think any more. And then he heard Cerena mention cooking. Ren couldn't help but give a little lopsided grin. This is going to be a piece of cake. Ren was about to announce his skill in cooking when Avianna spoke first. "Okay...let's get this over with Team...Avianna & Her Minions, that's a good name." He shook his head. Looks like it might not be as easy as I thought it would be.

Ren cleared his throat, he wasn't going to touch on the subject of the group name, that wasn't important. What was important was that they accomplish the task and for that they needed teamwork. He may be a timid person, but he was also a leader and what do leaders do? They take initiative. "So... What do you guys feel like having for lunch?"

Interacted With
Avianna Bellerose (@Shattered♦Secrets™)
Edra Malcomm (@Meredith)
Hana Fujimata (@Shayla)
Jamie Weterally (@Justaddnutts)
Mom (NPC)

Characters Mentioned
Cerena Lainell (@Azula)
All Peeps in Male Dorms (@Moogle-Girl; @Gateman; @Anime is Life)

ooc: Please don't kill me :'D
Also, will add coding in just a short bit.
That moment when I mentioned almost every character in the RP
(even if it was just indirectly)

Last edited:
Justin Star

Justin saw that it was morning and he sighed he put his hair perfect in his eyes. He soon toom a shower and went to the bathroom. He took his shower and smiled as he did so. He soon put a white shirt on and jeans. He soon just walked over to the main spot and soon saw the girl. He was surprised that they were to make food and were put into groups. He soon smiled at the announcer. Though soon he was sitting in the room then waited to see what will happen. Though some people didn't like the idea of their groups but justin hasn't made any enemies yet but he stopped showing emotion to others.
(Sorry it's short I'm still sick)

Reactions: Hitomebore
GM POST
This post let GM to take over someone's character for several purposes. This post made to end every hanging interaction on first day, so the show can move on to the next day

Sieg and Kyoko seemed to have a fun chatting at the garden. Kyoko mentioned that her job was as a fashion blogger. After they thought that had enough conversation, Sieg and Kyoko decided to go back to the dormitory and finish with unpacking their stuffs. Meanwhile at the backyard, after Avianna hit Jamie on her head. Hana offered a cold bottle of water to Jamie. Carl seemed worried about her, but Jamie wasn't a damsel in distress. Despite of feeling weak and hurt, Jamie laughed and said something about 'revenge'. After that, Jamie and Carl walked together into the dormitory, leaving the lonely basket ball at the backyard with wind and dust.

The day passed sooner than expected. As the night fell upon the curtains, the candidates started to rolled up under their warm blanket. They should get a good night rest since tomorrow was going to be a fun yet tiring day...

28v4m15.jpg

2z7rkm1.jpg

2ztlr44.jpg

TUESDAY, The Living Room, 06:00 A.M.
"GROUP GAME TIME"

28v4m15.jpg

2ennud1.jpg

Cerena woke up before the early birds. She was so excited to start the second day because today the candidates would have some games to play. The crews were already on their position, readying everything needed for the show before the candidates woke up. Such a tiring job, thankfully they were paid handsomely. Cerena looked at herself on the mirror, making sure she was pretty and charming. Cerena really wanted to join this show, but she would never get the chance to do that. Still, she wanted to look good in front of the candidates.

When the clock showed it was already 7 a.m. Cerena knocked on both the candidates' doors to wake them up, "Rise and shine everybody~ You have roughly one hour and a half to prepare yourself~ Don't forget to make yourself outstanding today." Her cheerful and melodic voice filled the dormitory as usual. While she was waiting for the candidates, Cerena read again about today's game and activities.
The Living Room, 08:40 A.M.

"Oh you guys look incredible! I bet everyone put their best effort to look gorgeous," Cerena smiled, "Now, in front of you there are milk and bread for your breakfast, I hope you eat it because you will have lunch at 12 p.m and I want you to have enough energy for the first game. You can eat your breakfast while I give you information about today."

"As you have known, every each of you will be given daily task. If you do the daily task, you will get daily points. Your daily task is under your glass. You can tell other about yours, but you can also keep it to yourself. Just a reminder that this is a competition. Don't forget to report to me when you've finished your daily task."

Cerena brushed her hair from her eyes before continued, "Today you will have two games, individual and group. The first one is a group game. You must work together to win and you can also bond a closer relationship with your teammates. Now, I will announce the groups," clearing her throat, Cerena made a loud voice for this.

[fieldbox="GROUP, red, dashed, 10, Georgia"]GROUP 1
EDRA MALCOM
HANA ELISE FUJIMATA
REN GRIFFIN
JAMIE KALE WETERALLY
AVIANNA GALLERIA BELLEROSE

GROUP 2
MEI LING
CARL SAVETTE
JUSTIN STAR
KYOKO HAZEL ROUSSEAU
SIEGFRIED GIDEON JENSEN

[/fieldbox]
"Wow, you guys seriously have a long name. Please be kind to your teammates because if you win this game, each of you will get points and you are closer to have a date on weekend! Also you can give your group a fancy name~ Next is the game. Today's game is...... THE LUNCH WAR! I will explain you about how this game works."
[fieldbox="THE LUNCH WAR, red, dashed, 10, Georgia"]HOW IT WORKS
[1] You and your team will determine what should they have for lunch
[2] You can take the ingredients from the crews, yes we just set up a mini market right at the backyard
[3] You have one hour to make the lunch, I will give warning every 15 minutes. Even when you're in the middle of interaction, I will make a post about how the time has passed
[4] After you're finished, your dish will be judged blindly by the crews *I will again roll the dice in OOC to see who wins*. So make sure you make enough for the candidates and the crews
[5] The winner is the one who gets more votes
[6] No matter who the winner is, both of your dishes will be eaten at lunch so no food goes to waste

RULES
[1] You can't make instant food
[2] You can bother other group as long as it doesn't cross the line
[3] For this game, you can post at least one paragraph, since it might need a lot of discussions, short post is welcomed. Still, no one liner please. Also, you can do the discussion before at the OOC, therefore you can have more vivid image how your group will act

[/fieldbox]
"I know, it does sound like we are 'forcing' you to make lunch for us, but we are not~ Since this is your first game and you have no points, there is no additional thing you can buy to help you. So, any question so far? We will start as soon as you finish your breakfast, at 9 a.m. the game will be officially started."

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Early Morning[/BCOLOR]
Siegfried couldn't sleep the entire night. A new place, an uncomfortable bed, and the unfamiliar sounds of his bunkmates breathing giving him insomnia. On top of that, there was the show itself; He'd had a good time talking to the two younger girls he'd met, and Mei seemed to love his special tea, but there were still so many others he hadn't had a chance to meet. At the same time, it seemed that he'd yet to make any friends with the other guys; indeed, the ones that he'd met seemed rather standoffish. Maybe they think I'm good competition, and don't want me to get in their way... he thought, hopeful. When Cerena knocked on their door to start the new day, he suddenly became acutely aware of just how tired he was after not sleeping. Digging through a bag, he grabbed a few candies and chomped them quickly, feeling a burst of energy hit him. They were something he whipped up to counter the drowsiness some of his stronger compounds could induce, but they're great after a long night as well. He thought about hiding them away, but figured it might be nice to share. Couldn't hurt at the very least... "If anyone else needs a pick me up stronger than coffee, eat one of these." He said, tossing the bag of candies on his bed. "Just make sure you only eat one, they're very potent." With that said, he took a minute to fix his hair and left to see what Cerena was going on about.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]The Living Room[/BCOLOR]

Sieg drank the milk she'd given him but declined the bread, his stomach a little uneasy from the candy. He'd have plenty of energy as it was, no need to risk indigestion on Game Day. He found his task under the glass and looked over it. Clean the ladies room, eh? Could be worse. He listened to her intently, interest perked when she mentioned going on dates later that weekend. When she said something about long names, he let out a chuckle. "Just call me Sieg, Ms. Hostess. My name's too long and pretentious for a goofball like me, honestly." Lunch war, huh? Crap. He wasn't exactly the best in the kitchen. About the only thing he could do consistently well was baking. "Well, this should be fun...My apologies to my teammates."

~ Hana E. Fujimata ~

~ Early Morning

Hana sat up slightly on her bed as the blankets rustled against her body. She could feel the sense of relaxation fill her as she all but felt a slow smile hold to her lips. It was than her hand stretched forward to search over the pocket of her hoodie that hung off the edge of the bed as she withdrew her cellphone from the left pocket. Her eye's were still closed but slowly drew open as she clicked the button to only be greeted by the soft light of her phone as she checked the time.. 6:25. The real first day in the house...A house of stranger's so far she thought as she ran her dainty manicured hand slow over her face. It was than she turned her body out of the bed as her feet met the floor as she stood up quietly. It was than she took a chance to look around as she made sure the other girl's were still sound asleep.. What a relief she thought as she maneuvered her way around the room and over to her dresser area as she pulled out her make-up bag , toiletries bag and her cute outfit she had chosen the prior night. She closed her drawer silently as her long silken blonde locks drifted over her face as she blew them back from her face before she crossed her way out from the space of the room as she exited to head off to the bathroom's.

Nearly forty minutes later she exited the bathroom prepped and ready for the day ahead as her hair was neatly fixed up. The curls swung loosely down against the dip of her back as she proceeded to enter back into the girl's room as she caught sight of people beginning to stir and wake from the current announcement from Cerena to wakey wakey.. It was than she saw Avianna re-enter the room whilst Hana was putting away all of her things back within their proper places. She exited the room only to see Avianna not to far behind as Cerena greeted them with her happy go lucky kind of look. She all but gave a wave matched by that of a softened smile as she found her seat at the table next to a man with glasses as she gave him a slow smile as he seemed to be looking over everyone at the table.. In all honesty she had been giving everyone a look herself because of still not having any personal experience with them like all the other's seemingly had begun to establish. She settled in quite comfortably to her chair as her hand curled around her glass for a quick sip of milk. It was than she caught notice of a small note entitled." Daily Task." Her brow gave a small quirk as she picked it up to read quietly to herself." Sweep the dormitories.." Well that sounds easy enough she thought as she tucked it away into the confines of her short's pocket with a small rustle.

As she nibbled on her bread she listened in further to what Cerena had to say.. It was when she heard the word "cooking" She could feel probably one of the biggest grin's to be found at the table begin to curve against the softened pink of her lips. This was her area of expertise.. She could so rock it in this area. Her excitement was well met until Avianna went declaring their team as "Avianna and Her Minions.." She glanced away as her hand cupped under her chin as she stifled a sigh.

Her attention was brought back as one of her team member's spoke up with a sense of confidence in his voice as her paled eye's met that of his own as she spoke up in her light silken voice." Well first off who here can cook? I'm pretty good at cooking since I do it often at my Cafe.. So whatever you all want to give a shot I'll take a chance on." Her eye's left that of the man and drifted to the other's before giving a warm smile." Oh! By the way I'm Hana... So let's win this , alright team?" Her smile remained in tact as her eye's revealed a sense of confidence and softness.. She was ready to have some fun and win.. And maybe even have a chance to get to know the guy's better for they all seemed to hold an intrigue of their own from what she had gathered.

Interaction's:
@darkflames13 ~ Ren Griffin
@Meredith ~ Edra Malcomm
@Justaddnuts ~ Jamie Weterally
Avianna

newcreate.php

asse.jpg_zpstgf6o0up.png

[dash=purple]
Kyoko stifled a yawn when a knock came from the door. She didn't get enough sleep at all last night, with all the tossing and turning and what not. Surprisingly, she didn't feel at all tired, but she still wanted to snuggle up in bed all day, not giving a care in the world.

Hesitantly, she got out of bed and stretched her strained arms. Kyoko needed all the strength to get through the day, and she hoped that breakfast was something filling. With a steady hand, she grabbed all her toiletries and proceeded to the luxurious bathroom. When the jets of hot water came in contact with her skin, she let out a sigh. 'Why couldn't everyday be like this?' Kyoko thought to as she scrubbed herself clean. She picked out a pair of denim shorts and a low-cut tank top. Kyoko eagerly made her way to the living room where Cerena and her bunk-mate were.

She took a seat beside the blonde girl, who didn't seem quite happy about the breakfast selection laid out for everyone. Kyoko on the other hand thought it was mildly enough to perk her up for the day. When Kyoko heard something about a daily task, she immediately reached underneath the glass of milk to find a sheet of paper instructing her to clean the furniture. 'Not the best job in the world, but not the worst.' she reassured herself before Cerena explained about some sort of lucnh battle. Kyoko lips formed into a tight-lipped smile, and munched on the last bit of bread she held in her hand.

"Well this should be fun.. My apologies to my teammates." Kyoko heard Sieg say. Most of the candidates didn't have much experience in cooking, so it wasn't much of a surrpsie to Kyoko that Sieg wasn't a skilled chef.

"No need to be sorry, the only thing I can only do is brew a decent cup of tea and cook a cup of instant noodles." Kyoko comforted.

"Anyways, let's just discuss the lunch layout. Does anyone have an idea in mind?" she inquired, not directing it to anyone in particular.
[/dash]​

[dash=purple]

MENTIONED:
@DANAsaur [ Interaction ]
@Moogle-Girl [ Interaction ]

@Anime is Life [ Interaction ]
@Gateman [ Interaction ]
[/dash]

• Love
Mei Ling.png
☆ LOCATION ⌋ Bedroom → Bathroom → Living Room

Early Morning

Mei's mind was fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realization that she was awake again. It was a nice dream, something about sitting in a big oak tree in a meadow full of flowers but the details are fading fast even as she tried to recall them. With a mental sigh, Mei allowed her brain to focus and cautiously open one eye. The bright spring sunlight cuts the room in half and she saw dust-motes dancing on the wall of light. She pulled the duvet up over her head to keep it out but it seems like its too late. As soon as she went back to sleep again a loud cheery voice and a dozen knocks on the door woke her up, resulting for her to immediately panic and fall down on the floor with her feet tangled in the soft duvet.

Just like most of the human population, Mei hated waking up in the mornings, especially when she's in a new environment. She needed to get used to her surroundings, to adapt but it seems like now is not the right time to do that with Cerena ordering them around to get all dolled up. Mei was too sleepy to even notice the bathroom and just jumped into the tub filled with water scented like vanilla, scrubbing her body and relaxing for a moment before drying herself and putting on her favorite charteuse cheongsam. She knew Cerena told them to look spectacular in the morning but that doesn't mean she can't wear her cheongsams. Mei felt beautiful wearing one, and she won't change it just because she's on a show. She fixed her hair in their usual twintails and applied a little bit of blush and gloss on her lips before fixing her bed and heading out of the room.

Living Room

Mei was then greeted by the smell of freshly baked bread as soon as she arrived at the living room of people, her stomach already growling and asking for food. She then took one of the bread and igored the milk, she's afraid she'll never survive the day with dairy inside her stomach. She's lactose intolerant, which means no dairy products for her or she'll get an upset stomach all day. Good thing the production crew is kind enough to get her some freshly squeezed orange juice, or else she'll become a mess and won't be able to participate in the first game.

She listened carefully at Cerena's instructions and tried to remember her team mates, ecstatic that she's with Kyoko and Siegfried. Although she's a bit nervous of Justin Star and Carl Savette, she knew they'll become her friends soon. "Gosh, I'm so nervous.." Mei talked to herself after grabbing the piece of paper under her glass of milk before sauntering her way towards her teammates. Her daily task seems fairly easy: Find out who is the youngest candidate in the show, but she knew it won't be. Sighing before smiling sweetly towards her groupmates, she greeted "Morning everyone!" in her best chery voice ever. The team challenge isn't as hard as she thought it would be. Lunch war? really? Mei felt like she's in a cooking show for some reason and somehow it made her feel giddy.

Being born in a traditional chinese family, Mei learned how to be the perfect housewife in such a young age. She knows how to cook, clean, do household chores and motherly stuff without fail. She was glad that all her training won't be in vain. Now she gets to show off her skills to the whole world! Who knows? Maybe her cooking will somehow ease her nervousness around new people, especially her two male team mates.

Mei couldn't help but feel a bit sorry at Sieg's apology and look horrified at Kyoko's statement. Does that mean they haven't cooked a proper meal yet? Oh, that won't do. That won't do it at all! "Oh my, Kyoko! You must help me cook something! How would you satisfy your soon to be husband if you feed him instant noodles? My mother always told me that a way to a ma's heart is through his stomach. And you too Sieg! How will you treat your lady if you can't cook her a nice dinner? That's it. I'm going to teach you two how to cook, especially you Kyoko~" she said in an intimidating yet cheerful voice.

As Kyoko asked what they should do for lunch, Mei thought carefully, wracking her brains for some recipes that is appetizing and quick to cook. They only got one hour for prep and cooking, which means the pressure is on. "I'm not really sure what lunch means to you guys but in my household, lunch is composed with rice, noodles or soups, vegetables, and a bit of a protein. Oh, also desserts. We serve food in huge family platters and only served rice in individual bowls. " she explained, hoping that she's contributing something. "I was thinking that maybe it would be best if we serve our dish in a family platter?"

Mei then remembered her task and quickly add in "Oh, can you guys tell me what your age is? My task is to find out who's the youngest contestant in the show so I would gladly appreciate it if you could help!"

Just like usual, Edra slept peacefully even though this bed was not his., he just slept easily. One thing that he wished was he didn't snore too loud. Edra usually didn't snore, but sometimes when he was too tired, he snored. Her peaceful sleep was disturbed by loud know and cheery voice from Cerena. Grunted, Edra pulled his blanket up to his head, didn't want to wake up soon. He let other males to take a bath before him, maybe he would just be the last one to take shower. It didn't take too long for him to take bath after all, so being the last one to take shower was not a big deal. Sleeping was much more important right now.

After everyone had already got their turn to take a bath, Edra lazily walked toward the bathroom and took a shower. The fresh cold water woke him up completely. Edra was thinking to wear a tank to make him feel comfortable, but he was afraid that Cerena would yell at him since this was a live show, maybe he should wear something decent. He picked the most comfortable one for him and walked outside his room to gather with the rest of candidates.

Edra was the last one to sit at the couch and listened to Cerena. The bread and milk was not enough for him to start the day. Does she really expect me to consider this snacks as breakfast? Edra sighed but still munched the bread anyway. As he drank the milk, Edra read the daily task he got which was free points! Edra almost choked on his milk excitedly and almost hit the male sat next to him. Biting his lips to hide his victory laugh, Edra tucked the paper into his pocket and finished his snack... err... breakfast.

This morning they were going to have a group game, Edra was excited, but his excitement flew away as he heard the names in his group. Oh, what a great way to start the day, Edra huffed and looked at the only male in his group. Though he wasn't sure that the glasses man was his teammates, his reaction to Avianna's words was enough to prove that he was Ren Griffin. Edra yawned as Avianna stated their group name was, "Seriously? You're already make us lose with that name, Avidra, Avinana, ah forget it, can't recall your name," Edra stood up and stretched his neck, "But whatever, I don't care about the name anyway," Edra eyes moved to another blonde in his team. He remembered her from yesterday, yes Hana and the other one who got smacked by the basket ball was.... nope she never mentioned her name. Hana seemed excited, "I agree about winning, but don't get too excited, you don't know what might happen with this group. Remember yesterday accident?" Edra laughed as he remembered the accident.

"I don't know, I can't cook, but I like eating. Maybe we can have..." Edra paused and crossed his arms while thinking, "Steak? Too fancy?"

@darkflames13 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Shayla @Justaddnutts

Status
Not open for further replies.