DATE ME, PLEASE! Reality Dating Show [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carl Savette

While Carl sorted through his things, he wondered if he should be saying something, approaching any of the other men in the dorm and trying to make friends. It was hardly like him to approach a stranger, but he was on TV, right? Shouldn't he be doing...something? None of the others seemed keen on making conversation either, though, so he just continued on keeping to himself.

The silence was broken by a young man with blue hair pushing into the room and throwing his things onto the nearest empty bed. He seemed rather frazzled and smelled of cigar smoke, but Carl couldn't complain; he knew he smelled like motor oil half the time anyway. The pleasant part of the surprise was that the man was carrying flowers, and that there were some for everybody. "Ah, thank you," Carl said with a nod as he accepted his share. It was the first time he'd spoken since arriving. "They're beautiful." For a moment it seemed like the awkward veil had been lifted, but then the newcomer mentioned his sexuality -- Carl was passingly religious, and suddenly holding the flowers made him feel a bit uncomfortable. He coughed into his hand and set them down next to him, on his bed. He wanted to retreat back into himself, but he was mulling over Edra's parting remark. Friends...yes. They shouldn't be competitors, or even strangers. Why make the dorm a stressful place?

...Wait, had Edra complimented his hair too?

Ah yes, there it was, a smile finally creeping onto his face. "So!" he said suddenly, the full brunt of his deep voice coming out at last. He turned to the last remaining male in the room (@Anime is Life) and said, "My name is Carl Savette. Remind me of yours?"

Reactions: Gateman
Her eyes flew to him surprise, almost as if she hadn't expected anyone to speak to her. She blinked then glanced to the water, "I don't know...there isn't a lot of room." She then turned to smile up at him, to indicate she was teasing, before gesturing to the spot next to her. "Go ahead and pop a squat. You gotta be hot in that get up."

She wasn't sure what kind of small talk to make, but as it turned out she didn't really need to worry about it. Another girl had busted onto the scene ambling directly across the grass without a care in the world. It caused her nose to wrinkle in distaste, not that she hadn't plan to do the exact same thing any second now. But for some reason or another she felt a little miffed by the nonchalantness of the action. The girl was so scantily clad as well, ...not that she hadn't been there either. In fact it probably was nice with the heat. The girl introduced herself as Avianna. Cute name, cute girl. She wasn't really sure what to make of her yet. "Jamie." She supplied readily.

IMG_0595.png
Colorful-Spring-Summer-Outfit-Idea.jpg
backyard-pool-and-patio-design-surrounded-by-garden-with-plants-green-grass-ceramic-floor-tiles-and-outdoor-sundeck-chair.jpg
Konachan.com%2B-%2B194418%2Bbicolored_eyes%2Bbook%2Bbreasts%2Bcleavage%2Bgreen_eyes%2Bniya%2Boriginal%2Bpink_hair%2Btidsean%2Byellow_eyes.jpg
Interacting With:
@darkflames13
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: darkflames13
Mei Ling.png
☆ LOCATION ⌋ Garden
Mei was so immersed in her reading that she let out a surprised yelp when she heard a voice near her. Quickly closing her book and looking up, she noticed a girl with beautiful purple eyes. It seems like the girl was trying to stir up some conversation with her, and being the sweet girl that she is, she happily accepted.

"Of course!"
Mei replied cheerfully, patting the hard wooden floor next to her as if inviting her to sit down. The book she was reading was instantly forgotten as she focused her attention to the girl, smiling so brightly and so sweetly. "I'm Mei Ling and I love flowers, gardens and cute things. Oh, and I like sweets too, so if you got any then you're instantly my friend!" she said with a giggle. Some people find her personality very annoying due to her being super bubbly and cheerful but she didn't care. Her mother always said that people who won't accept her for who she is are not worth her time.

"Anyway, what do you want to talk about?"
Mei asked the girl, the smile on her face turning even brighter. She just loves mingling with people and making new friends.

As Mei waited for an answer, she noticed a guy with blue hair approaching them and blushed upon receiving a bouquet of flowers. "Oh, um, thank you. I'm Mei Ling." she introduced, hiding her deep blush behind the flowers she received. Mei may be cheerful and outgoing, but that doesn't mean she don't shy away from the male species. Truth be told, she always gets nervous around men due to having only little interaction with men. She grew up in a household where she was the only child and could rarely see her father due to work so it's only understandable that she's not used to men.

She then admired the flowers and noticed that she got a whole bouquet of blue hydrangeas, her smile turning a bit sad. Just the sight of them reminds her of home and her family. Oh, how she realized that she won't be able to see them for God knows how long. "These flowers are really beautiful, thank you Mr. Siegfried"
☆ INTERACTIONS
ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ
Gateman

Reactions: Bran

newcreate.php

asse.jpg_zpstgf6o0up.png

[dash=purple]
Kyoko smiled gratefully before advancing closer to the gazebo, her two-inch heels clacking on the wooden floor of the structure. She sat cross-legged on the surface of the gazebo, and faced the girl with midnight black hair.

She opened her mouth but before any words could come out, a figure with strikingly blue hair approached them with two bouquets of flowers in his grasp. 'Flowers? That's going a little too far,' Kyoko thought as the man handed the bouquets to Mei and her as he spoke.

"Umm, hello ladies. The name's Siegfried Jensen. I was a last minute addition to the show, and late getting here to boot, so I thought it might be wise to bring gifts." the man spoke up.

Kyoko grinned inattentively as she received a lush bouquet of tulips, she wasn't very fond of flowers, but she was thankful for his little gift.

"No need to be so formal, now do you? I appreciate the gesture, thank you." Kyoko thanked, putting the flowers in her lap.

Judging from the look on Mei's face, she was delighted to receive the bright blue flowers.

'Who wouldn't?' Kyoko reckoned as Mei thanked the man profusely.

[/dash]

[dash=purple]

MENTIONED:
@DANAsaur [ Interaction ]
@Gateman [ Interaction ]

[/dash]

"Of course, but please, call me Sieg." he said, closing his eyes and smiling. "Siegfried is such a mouthful, and I only ever expect my patients to say it all." He bowed down to her, taking a chance and kissing the top of her head. "I originally planned to bring roses for everyone, but I was afraid I'd kill my plants if I took any more flowers from them. I hope Hydrangeas are okay." Not wanting to be in the way, he hopped up onto the railing of the gazebo while he continued talking. "So Mei, what made you decide to come on the show? And what about you Miss..." She hadn't mentioned her name, and he didn't want to make any assumptions and risk pissing her off. Both girls were very attractive, and he could see himself going after one very easily.

Interacted with:
@DANAsaur
@ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Bran
Mei Ling.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Garden

Mei blushed even more as he kissed the top of her head, causing her to drop the flowers on the ground. She really isn't used to physical contact with the opposite sex so she's really nervous around them. "Ah-, I'm so sorry Mr. Siegfried--, uh, I mean, Sieg" she said clumsily, fumbling over with her words and quickly picking up the hydrangeas. She must have looked like a blushing mess in front of her new friends right now and she couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Now people will really start to avoid her. She's being a freaking idiot in front of them!

When Siegfried asked if the hydrangeas are okay, Mei nodded her head furiously, making her feel a little bit dizzy. Ugh, could I even get more embarrassing?! She shouted in her mind, unable to hide her embarrassment any longer. She's making a complete utter fool of herself and she just wanted to cry. So much for first impressions.

"I.. I joined this show because I wanted to try something spontaneous and maybe find my true love. Also, I didn't tell the production crew about this, but um, to also get used to interacting with males as well. I'm not really good at talking to them without getting flustered so.." Mei then hid her face on the hydrangeas, stuffing her face on its petals and just inhaling their scent, trying to calm herself down. She needs to stop being so flustered around her new friends or they'll think she's incredibly weird. "How about you, Sieg? and also..um.. I don't think you've told me your name yet.." Mei said as she turned her attention towards the beautiful girl, eyeing her curiously.

☆ INTERACTIONS
ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ
Gateman

newcreate.php

asse.jpg_zpstgf6o0up.png
[dash=purple]
She couldn't help but mentally-giggle at Mei's awkwardness, it was normal to act skittish in front of the opposite gender, if you weren't very used to it. Kyoko adjusted her cardigan as Mei dropped the flowers onto the ground. 'Gee, she can't be that nervous.' Kyoko commented, turning her attention to the dropped floral bouquet on the ground. She reached her hand out to pick the flowers off the ground, but quickly retracted her hand when Mei did so as well.

As Mei explained her reason for joining the show, Kyoko studied the girl attentively, she looked quite young, maybe 20 or 21. She had a cute personality, and Kyoko thought she looked adorable when she squirmed. They could be friends, if Kyoko made the right choices.

She was caught off-guard when the girl inquired for her name, replying only after a few seconds when Mei asked.

"Kyoko Grace, charmed." she informed, giving a slight smile. "My mistake for not mentioning it earlier."
[/dash]

[dash=purple]

MENTIONED:
@Gateman [ Interaction ]

[/dash]

"Well, now, I think that that's a great reason to want to come here. Allow me the honor of calling myself your first male friend!" He always did have a thing for girls like Mei; something about their clumsy nervousness and timidness struck a chord with the carefree persona he put out. He patted her head gently and tried to think of something to make her less tense. "Umm, if you want, I did bring some of my herbal medicines with me. I'm sure I have something that can help your anxiety, if you like."

"Kyoko Grace, charmed." she informed, giving a slight smile. "My mistake for not mentioning it earlier."

"Oh it's an honest accident." Siegfried said with a smile and a nervous chuckle. Kyoko worried him, but he didn't know why yet. "So what made you want to come here?" He asked her. He hoped that the more he learned about the other contestants, the better chance of finding friends, or more, he'd have.

Interacted with:
@DANAsaur
ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ
[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]​

Mei Ling.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Garden Gazebo
Mei felt a little bit calmer when Siegfried called himself as her first male friend and all her anxiousness was suddenly thrown out the window. Squealing in delight and moving her head closer to his hand as he patted her head gently, she smiled "No need. I think I'm okay now that you're my friend. Although, I'm not sure about the others so, maybe I do need it.." she mumbled, contemplating if she should accept his offer or not. "Hmm, I think I should have some for emergency purposes. Who knows when I'll stumble with another male? It's better to be prepared than sorry right? Is that how the saying goes. I really can't remember. Tehehe~"

She then smiled sweetly at Kyoko, admiring how lady like she is when she introduced herself. She always envied girls who's so posh and well mannered, especially when they're so beautiful. She couldn't help but think that Kyoko is a princess, or maybe a daughter of a duchess by the way she presents herself. "Ooh, Such a pretty name for a pretty girl!" she giggled, looking at Kyoko with sparkling eyes. Mei find her interesting and she wanted her to be her friend, that is, if she wants to of course. "Kyoko, are you a princess? You just look so pretty and you're very well mannered that you seem like one."
☆ INTERACTIONS
ᗰᗩᗪ ᕼᗩTTEᖇ
Gateman

Edra sipped the chocolate slowly, savoring every bit of it. The best thing he could get today was this hot chocolate. However, his peaceful and delicious time disturbed by a blonde woman walking toward him. She was using a wrap around her, but it was so thin, even an old lady, who didn't use her glasses because she forgot where she put it, could see this woman's body clearly. What was she thinkinh anyway with those kind of clothes? Did she think she was on holiday or something? Edra's face blushed a little bit when she sat down right next to him, man he could really saw her boobs without trying. Though he hated woman, Edra was still a man after all and his mind reacting to the blonde's body, but he brushed his dirty mind away, locking it in a safe box.

The woman who called herself as Avianna sat too close to Edra which made him scooted a little bit, making a distance from her, "Oh, I'm Edra," he said while keeping his cool, he tried his best not to look at her body. It was too... distracting. When Avianna called him cute, Edra almost chocked on his chocolate and coughed. This word just reminded him to his sisters that kept calling him 'cute'. This woman must be from the same planet as them. The planet of annoying-overly-mushy women. Edra sighed and just replied her 'compliment' with a lazy smile. What could he do anyway? Also his attention was no longer on her body, but to her eyes that kept batting in strange manner. Does she get something on her eyes? Or maybe women just easier to get something in their eyes because of those fake lashes.

"Nah, I'm good," he replied her invitation with a wave. Seriously she asked a stranger to a pool?? Women this days. Edra sighed and shook his head. He knew it more than anyone else that his days here wouldn't be so easy.... After she was gone, Edra finished his now-cold-chocolate because of that woman and took himself back to his room. There was only two males there, talking maybe. Edra smiled at them and greeted them in happy voice, "Hey! Care for some sport? I think they have a basketball here."

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Moogle-Girl @Anime is Life

newcreate.php

asse.jpg_zpstgf6o0up.png

[dash=purple]
When Sieg let out a breathy laugh, she knew he felt a bit uncomfortable by her presence. 'That's a shame, he seems to get tense easily.' The sudden question took her by surprise, but she tried not to go into details when she explained, just in case.

"It was simple curiosity, but what can I say? Curiosity does kill the cat." she chuckled lightly, covering her mouth as she did so.

Then it was Mei's turn to speak, she complimented her name, a shy smile forming on Kyoko's lips. She thanked her kindly. It wasn't very often people complimented Kyoko, she considered her name to be generic, and it was least prettiest name she had ever heard of. All of a sudden, she asked a question that typically wouldn't be directed to a girl like her.

"Kyoko, are you a princess? You just look so pretty and you're very well mannered that you seem like one." Mei questioned.

Kyoko felt that it was quite odd to ask a question like that, but replied with as much sincerity she could muster.

"Why would you think of that?" she said playfully. "I'm just a simple person, not much of royal descendant."
[/dash]

[dash=purple]

MENTIONED:
@Gateman [ Interaction ]

[/dash]

Carl Savette
Right after Carl's attempt at striking up some conversation, the black-haired young man from before returned to the dorm with an eager smile on his face. "I'm not..." I'm not one for basketball, I would like to enjoy this conversation, he started to say, but thankfully he caught himself. No, that's no way to treat the people he should be getting along with. "I mean, I don't play sports very often, so I might have trouble keeping up." He gave a light smile and shrugged. "But I could give it a try, yes." Goodness, this might be tougher than he thought. Cool dismissal has always been his first instinct, unless he was talking to friends or family. He would have to force himself to let them in this time, or risk poor performance when the time came for the next leg of the show.​

Justin Star

He finished setting up and soon he heard the guy and gave them all flowers sure he loved flowers but not to other guys. Soon there was another guy who told him to move "sorry for being in your way I just tend to take up space" he told him sure the guys seemed to have no problem but they all were competitive. He had nothing really to agrue about to them but he could only think for the females. He wouldn't be surprised if it was a blood bath.

Though as much as he tries his best to talk. He doesn't really have that social ability, he was always separated when he's a designer. He knew he isn't used to being around people so he decided to get to a more private spot he just needed to be away. He just went to the dorm lounge and sat there reading one of his millions of books he brought with him.

koUKyUO.png

☆ LOCATION ⌋ Backyard
For a while Ren felt worried. The response, while it was something he'd anticipated, it still made him pause for a while. Here he was, testing the waters out, going out of his shell of timidity and being the first to strike up a conversation with someone, and he gets rejected. It was just the first day after all and already he wasn't doing a good job with interacting with the girls. This makes him wonder, will he get the outcome his mother oh so desired. While he couldn't care less about finding a girl to settle down with, his mother did. There was also the fact that this was a show, broadcast on television. If he didn't emerge victorious (i.e. with a girl by his arm) then it would ruin his image, which again, he couldn't care less for but he needed to maintain a good one for the company. A managing director with a bad reputation could ruin it, investors could back away, partners might want to break away.

And then he froze. Suddenly this whole thing which he was starting to treat as a vacation became something that could potentially impact the company in a negative manner. Ren suppressed a groan at the realization. If only I'd realized sooner, then I would've never agreed to this thing. Before he could go on with what he was thinking, he heard Ms. Heterochromia speak once more. "Go ahead and pop a squat. You must be hot in that get up." she said with a smile as she patted the space beside her. The smile she gave made Ren relax a bit. Not wanting to give away anything and ruin the conversation before it even completely began, Ren gave a smile of his own and made his way to the spot she was indicating. "Thank you."

The peace of mind he experienced was shortly lived. As he walked towards her, he shifted his eyes from left to right. Have they already started filming? Maybe I should back out. Ren knew he could do that, but if his train of thought was right then it would be a bad idea to do so as well. It would show that he doesn't push through with things, that he leaves his plate unfinished, an impression he certainly didn't want to give off as he could think of the same set of scenarios as before could potentially happen. On the other hand, him staying in makes him look like someone who prioritizes these kinds of things over more important matters like the company. Bloody hell. There was just no winning. He was about to turn around and head back in; there were other things he could do that he would consider as less company threatening, such as unpacking--something he's completely forgotten about with the company problems that were suddenly thrown at him. Interacting with someone was just too risky. What if he says the wrong things? What if he makes her cry? What if she tells the other girls how awful he was? Such questions plagued his mind in the short distance walk.

Too late.

Ren stopped when he reached the spot. Originally he planned on truly joining her and even soaking is feet as well, but now that the fact that they were in a show sank in, that plan flew out the window in fear that he would lose respect if he did as he'd planned. Now the problem he faced was whether to sit by her side on the ground, not that he minded but what would people watching think of him if he did that, specially considering the fact that he was wearing a suit? His eyes landed on the pool chair nearby. He could just sit there, that would save his suit, but it might make him seem rude towards the girl. Ren was being indecisive and it was killing him.

Just as he was mentally beating himself up, she heard someone speak, it wasn't Ms. Heterochromia though it was someone else. Ren turned to the source, a blonde girl wearing a rather revealing bathing suit in the pool. He felt a blush begin to rise to his cheeks and immediately turned away from her. Even if she was in the pool, she still bared quite the amount of skin. "Hey, my name is Avianna. What are your names?" the blonde has said, but her words didn't completely register in his mind. At that moment his mind was occupied with questions as to why girls wear such revealing clothing. He may not be a devout Christian, but he still didn't like it when girls showed off too much skin.

"Jamie" he heard Ms. Heterochromia say. At least now she had a name, but Ren found himself to be quite fond of the nickname he's developed already--even if it was just in his mind. It was then that he'd remembered that blondie had asked them who they were. He cleared his throat and responded. "Nice to meet you both. My name's Ren, Ren Griffin" The Brit then turned towards Ms. Hetero--err, Jamie, and flashed another smile--not that she would see it, she had her back turned to him after all. "I think I'm going to sit on the pool chair instead." he said pointing a thumb to the chair just behind them. "Just realized that my suit wouldn't appreciate sitting poolside." Ren then made his way to the said chair and well... sat on it. While his feet weren't submerged in the cool waters of the pool, he still felt cooler than before when he was just standing outside the door to the backyard. He loosened his tie a bit and took off his coat to relieve himself of the heat even more. Ren sighed in comfort. Definitely better. Just like that, he forgot about his worries; for now at least.

Interacted with
Jamie Weterally (@Justaddnutts)
Avianna Bellerose (@Shattered♦Secrets™)

Last edited:
bN1pewx.jpg

Outfit: Bathing Suit
Mood: Excited/Bitchy

Avianna liked the name Jamie, it fit the girl...she looked like a manly girl. The only way Avi could tell that she was actually a girl, was because of her oversized playboy bunny boobs...even Avianna knew that bigger wasn't always better. She laughed in her head at that. She looked back at the house...Edra was not actually going to come out, what the hell! She didn't know what was up with that guy, she was the hottest girl here...he should feel glad that she went for him first. Avianna didn't like being rejected, she would make him notice her sooner or later. For now, she listened to the man introduce himself as Ren Griffin. She turned towards him, the water moving with her body as if dancing on her hips. "THE Ren Griffin! InTech CEO?" Wow, maybe she went for the wrong guy, she knew he looked familar, but she couldn't place his face...now she could. Avianna wasn't a gold digger...even though people have started rumors of her dating older men for money, but who wouldn't want to date and then marry Ren FREAKING Griffin?

Even though she did think about getting Ren to be her romantic partner, she still saw something in Edra...he was a jerk of course, but...something about him irked her, which always made her want to get to know the person more. Hey, a bitch loves a jerk...duh! Her friends probably already knew that she would fall for the asshole on the show...and they might be right. Back home, Avianna was and is The Queen Of Her Group, the so called "Plastic Dolls", which she trademarked as the name for her up-and-coming jewelry line. If she got Ren to fall for her, she could use his resources and connections to get her Jewelry line up and running, Avianna knew modeling and belly dancing wouldn't pay the bills for forever. When he went to sit down in the chair, Avianna smirked to herself. She stood out the water, the water droplets making her skin shine in the sunlight...like the Goddess she was.

Making her way over to the chair next to him, she wrapped her wrap around her lower body. She placed her legs off the edge of the chair, turning towards Ren. "So, Ren. How is it being The Big Boss of a giant tech company. I have some of your tech items...they are the best." She placed her long hair over her chest...looking like Lady Godiva, without the horse. "I bet it's probably really hard having people look up to you and some trying to take your place. You probably need a woman by your side, to take care of you when your home alone...sad and lonely, right?" She looked straight into his eyes...even though she didn't have any enchanting magic, her natural seductive ways worked it's own magic.

I: @darkflames13
M: @Meredith

Last edited:
  • Love

Edra felt relieved when one of the males accepted his offer, though the other one left the room without saying anything, What is his problem? Edra sighed and shook his head, he knew that the blonde man wouldn't be a good friend anyway with that attitude, "It seems like only two of us left, maybe we do one on one? Just take it easy, think it as a warm up," Edra smiled and walked outside the room. He checked the cabinets and found a basket ball. With a smile on his face, Edra ran to the backyard, dribbling the ball in his hand.

When he was at the backyard, his excitement turned down a little bit as soon as his eyes found the blonde woman again, at the pool, flirting with another guy. Tiptoeing, Edra tried to stay as low as possible, didn't want her to see him. Though he knew that she would notice him sooner or later since they were at the same backyard. The male who was with her was somehow familiar. Edra thought that he might have seen him somewhere, on the magazine? Shrugging, he started to stretch his body, didn't want to sprain his ankle and also he was waiting for another male to join him.

@Moogle-Girl @Shattered♦Secrets™ @darkflames13 @Justaddnutts

Ding, ding, ding. The little bell went off in Jamie's head. The little one with the sign reading 'BITCH ALARM'. She knew here was something off about this Avianna! She was one of those girls that came across as fake and Plastic. She hated that, was it so hard to be genuine? She tried to tell herself to just let it go, that it really wasn't important. (It reality, it really wasn't. In fact it'd be best to go back to her business.) But there was a little voice in her head screaming to do something, anything. ...That voice usually got her in trouble.

"You know, Avianna wasn't it, I think your right. It's got to be hard with people looking up to you. But I'd imagine women would be a bit of a hassle in that situation. You know, he must always run the risk of someone who's only after his money worming their way into his life. I could only imagine. Plus, going home to peace and quiet is probably relaxing after a day filled with corporate sharks and gold diggers. But then again, my view on things tends to be a little dark."

She starts to turn away, pauses and glances back, "By the way, Avianna. Cute swimsuit. It suits you." She then turned her focus back to the pool, only to catch sight of someone leaving the house out of the corner of her eye. He had a basket ball with him. The realization excited her, they kept outside activities around the house? Awesome. She stood from the poll and started to unclip her necklace. She grabbed her bag once she had it undone and called out to the new arrival in the backyard as she dropped her accessories into her purse.

"Got room for one more player?"

IMG_0595.png
Colorful-Spring-Summer-Outfit-Idea.jpg
backyard-pool-and-patio-design-surrounded-by-garden-with-plants-green-grass-ceramic-floor-tiles-and-outdoor-sundeck-chair.jpg
Konachan.com%2B-%2B194418%2Bbicolored_eyes%2Bbook%2Bbreasts%2Bcleavage%2Bgreen_eyes%2Bniya%2Boriginal%2Bpink_hair%2Btidsean%2Byellow_eyes.jpg
Interacting With:
@darkflames13
@Shattered♦Secrets™
@Meredith

• Love

Siegfried suddenly realized he had forgot to answer Mei's question. "To be honest, I joined the show to get my best friend off my back. She's worried that I'm too focused on Regenem. Says I spend too much time cooped up in my lab hunched over the compounding table or out at one of our farms doing work we should really be hiring people to do instead." He smiled sadly and got the urge to grab another cigar, but knew that Gabriella would whack him if she caught him smoking very often. He always hated to talk about work; in reality, she was completely right. He did spend way too much time working, but he didn't know what else to do. Too many people depended on his medicine, and he Gabriella had no talent for the art. "She told me that if I came here and lasted the whole month, she would leave me alone about it, so here I am. If nothing else, maybe I could meet some friends and network a little."

@DANAsaur
@Mad Hatter

Carl Savette

Carl followed Edra outside to the dorm's backyard, where there was indeed a basketball court paved out for the residents, along with a good-sized swimming pool. When was the last time he had something like this right outside? He couldn't remember. Growing up he usually had to walk down to the community center, about 20 minutes away. Maybe that had contributed to his vague disdain for sports.

There were a couple of young women outside as well, sitting by the pool. One of them was dressed in an assortment of bright colors that reminded Carl of his pop star ex girlfriend, while the other's outfit...He blushed and quickly averted his eyes. Talk about leaving nothing to the imagination. Thankfully it was the more modest of the two that decided to pack up and walk over to them. Carl couldn't help but appreciate her dyed hair and style of dress, even though he was probably biased. "Of course," he said to the new girl. "My name is Carl, and this is Edra. Pleased to meet you."

~ Hana E. Fujimata ~

Hana broke her gaze away from the view as she began to watch the backyard fill up.. Her eye's flitted over to the poolside before she looked over herself for a moment. Perhaps she should go on down and introduce herself to the other's..Make some friends for a change. With a slow smile to her lips she turned on her heel and found her way back to her bedroom. She began to sort through her bag as she at last found her bathing suit and kimono at last. At that she quickly changed into her new bathing suit set.. She made her way with nimbleness down the steps as her blonde lock's whipped behind her as she tied the kimono so she wasn't flaunting to much off to everyone in that time.. She really didn't feel like going for the bad impression today. At last she came to the french door's as she opened them only to feel the warmth of the sun trickle against her skin as she sighed happily. She loved the feel of the warmth of summer over coming her. Her eye's wandered over the yard as she watched the one girl clad in a black lace cover up flirting off to the side of the pool.. Perhaps she'd hit the pool later..It was only than she caught sight of a guy seated on the ground by the basketball court. She could only assume that the guy was watching the girl because he found her interesting.. Most guys did aim for her kind she thought with a small chuckle as she crossed over. Along the way she picked up a stray basketball as she gave it a small twirl atop her finger's before bracing it against her hip as she came to a halt before him." Hi there.. Are you boys going to be playing a game or are you going to sneak peek's over things?" She gave a teasing smile as her eye's held a sense of easy going kindness as she let the basketball from her grasp as she dribbled it slow but steadily against the court pavement as she nearly forgot.." I guess I should give my name as well... I'm Hana." At least she was talking to someone as the other's were all already occupied.. Her gaze met his as her smile remained held in place against the soft pink of her lips.

Interaction: @Meredith ~ Edra

Status
Not open for further replies.