Date a super hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one I can really think of is the teen titans Starfire (Don't know much about the comic version) She's a pretty odd person from an even weirder planet. But that constant feel of "... Why???? DX" Seems like it'll be one of the most interesting relationships out there :D (And maybe I can be trained into a robin or something, that way perhaps I can be a super hero too ^^)
I haven't read the comics myself, but from what I've been shown Teen Titan Starfire is a totally different Starfire from the Comics.

Teen Titan one is a rather quiet, reserved and nervous teenager.
Comic one is a very open, expressive and sexually liberated/open adult.

I haven't read the comics myself, but from what I've been shown Teen Titan Starfire is a totally different Starfire from the Comics.

Teen Titan one is a rather quiet, reserved and nervous teenager.
Comic one is a very open, expressive and sexually liberated/open adult.
She was quite? I need to re-watch it then, I remember her being quite talkative and open with everything.

She was quite? I need to re-watch it then, I remember her being quite talkative and open with everything.
Not hush like a mouse quiet. But she was rather reserved compared to a lot of Teens.

At least to my memory, I'll admit to having watched it via channel flips and not having sat down and seen the whole thing straight.
So maybe there's part's I'm forgetting or quite simply have never seen.

Reactions: Shadon Xarian
Comic version of Starfire was sold to slave traders to be a sex slave, wasn't she? By her sister? ...hawt.

Comic version of Starfire was sold to slave traders to be a sex slave, wasn't she? By her sister? ...hawt.
O_O I have no idea being honest with you...
But if that is true...

Lol, I believe she was. Sometimes I go through bouts of looking stuff up and I've had a LET'S LEARN ABOUT COMIC CHARACTER HISTORY phase xD
Well I say...

Reactions: Mid
Not hush like a mouse quiet. But she was rather reserved compared to a lot of Teens.

At least to my memory, I'll admit to having watched it via channel flips and not having sat down and seen the whole thing straight.
So maybe there's part's I'm forgetting or quite simply have never seen.
Same goes for me too XD It's been years since I watched it. I remember that episode where Starfire went to her home planet and she was all like "This is our food, our culture" and all that good stuff and the titans were literally just like "O___O" So maybe we're remembering different parts of the anime, you remember the parts where she's quite, and I remember the parts where she's pretty talkative and borderline show stealer.

When me and my friend move out we plan to celebrate by watching our childhood shows, and Teen titans is one of them :D

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Same goes for me too XD It's been years since I watched it. I remember that episode where Starfire went to her home planet and she was all like "This is our food, our culture" and all that good stuff and the titans were literally just like "O___O" So maybe we're remembering different parts of the anime, you remember the parts where she's quite, and I remember the parts where she's pretty talkative and borderline show stealer.

When me and my friend move out we plan to celebrate by watching our childhood shows, and Teen titans is one of them :D
That's during a special segment of her home planet though. Where she's in her comfort zone so no shit she'd be more expressive than usual. :P

And have fun with the shows, just be careful to pick shows where you won't have your Nostalgia butchered. :P

Reactions: Shadon Xarian
That's during a special segment of her home planet though. Where she's in her comfort zone so no shit she'd be more expressive than usual. :P

And have fun with the shows, just be careful to pick shows where you won't have your Nostalgia butchered. :P
I'll try XP On the list is Xaolin showdown though my friend watched an episode lately and said it was the most stupid thing he's ever seen. Part of the reason why we're doing this is to determine if these shows were actually good/still good, or if we are wearing nostalgia goggles XD I used to think that bomberman jetters was one of the best games ever made as a kid. I re-bought it kinda recently, and it's not that good of a game DX Lots of potential, but kinda wasted.

The movie version of black widow is probably a good choice too. Life of action and what not? Be trained by someone like her too? I doubt i'd say no to something like that XP

I'll try XP On the list is Xaolin showdown though my friend watched an episode lately and said it was the most stupid thing he's ever seen. Part of the reason why we're doing this is to determine if these shows were actually good/still good, or if we are wearing nostalgia goggles XD I used to think that bomberman jetters was one of the best games ever made as a kid. I re-bought it kinda recently, and it's not that good of a game DX Lots of potential, but kinda wasted.
Ah I see, well I hope you survive then. :P
The movie version of black widow is probably a good choice too. Life of action and what not? Be trained by someone like her too? I doubt i'd say no to something like that XP
Depends, are you big, angry and green? :P

Depends, are you big, angry and green? :P
3etg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
So after seeing that lol, what do you think it'd be like to date a super hero or villain? Do you have someone you'd really date or least likely to date?

I feel like Batman would always be a heartbreaker. He'd be too busy chasing demons rather then giving me the love and attention I demand, lol. Same with Arrow. Iron man is too much of a player for me D: ...maybe Flash but then I worry if he'd be too quick in bed...;^; I'm least likely to date Superman because he bores me o.o
And be one of those poor sods who ends up in danger because your significant other or boy/girl friend is a super hero? Yeah...I'll pass

I'll probably be targeted by villains a lot, so no. Also the fangirls will murder my soul

IF I were a comic character, and didn't already have an amazing relationship.. Probably Peter Parker(Earth-616 version) or Wade Wilson. Because what could go wrong with dating a crazy gun-slinging merc with a mouth? :D

Batman.jpg

I'm not sure if she counts, but I'd totally do date the Black Widow.

Status
Not open for further replies.