Darkness Engulfs All (private for Krafisch)

wolf.

wooof woof bitches
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Always Available
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, sc-fi, slice-of-life, romance, apocalyptic
main_900.jpg

New York has always been a staple for many. A city of lights, opportunities, culture and adventures just idly waiting for someone to find them. A world that never seems to have an inkling of darkness to it; as far as anyone outside of it knows. Yet the blinding lights, bustling streets and seemingly bright lifestyle just glare away its disgusting underbelly. The side that is overly portrayed in TV shows as the worst of the worst. From gang raids, drive-bys, trafficking of any kind and of course the raging realm of drugs. Dealing, making, taking, and whatever else someone decides to do with it. A place of fast money, but at life threatening costs. Still, many lives live their reality in this way. From young teenagers to those well beyond their years.
For Brooklyns' side, the head boss of a drug cartel is Stella Diaz. A name always uttered, but yet a face never seems to fit the match. For anyone could know she was a simple retail worker, a mother with children or a woman in an office setting. The land of the druglords was a mystery as you never know if the person you are speaking to is a boss or a lackie. A strange and dangerous world that operated so seamlessly under the nose of NYPDs' best officers. Hell some of them where insiders of police activity and a mean of protection. So twisted it was unreal at times.
Regardless, the thought of the inter-workings of drugs caused a headache to form. There was just a deal to be made and hopefully that was all it would be. Normally a lower lackie or dealer would be the one to meet a client. Yet it was made that he would go and do it, as it would be sick and painless. If it wasn't then by far would he be able to handle it to whatever extent.
HWLKOFNMPTS5DTWBZH2PLCL3ZM.jpg

As expected, it was fairly smooth and simple. A quick exchange in a handshake, and this client always thinks they snubbed him. With a threat, he was able to head back on his way to the house. Sitting in the middle of Brooklyn, a rather normal townhouse, and well a home to some. Maybe be shitty but hey at least there was a roof over their heads and it was warmer than the road. Still, Marc always had to paused outside of the building to just wonder for a moment. Wonder what would happen if he kept walking, if he just never came back and hoped they thought he was dead. Then the little voice in his mind gives reasons to stay; free supply for himself. Then it was up the staircase and inside the building. Maybe next time it'll be different. Yet it never is.

(hi this is bad cause i had no idea how to start so i did my best!)

• Love
Reactions: Krafisch
Rose rounded the corner trying to prepare herself for what she was about to do, you'd think after three years it'd get less nerve-racking but it didn't. Not because she was scared of whoever she was meeting but because she was worried this may be the one time she goes too far over the line, that she won't be able to come back from it. She's already done some pretty terrible things for Stella and her superior were threatening to pull the plug on her undercover mission, scared that she may have gone into deep. That her actions jeopardize their case.

Rose walked into the deserted parking lot of some old garage, a place that Ricky liked to keep his lifted cars and stolen parts. With all the money he was making from that side hustle you'd think he'd be able to pay off his debt to Stella. Whether it was because he doubted her seriousness or her rath didn't matter, whatever the reason he didn't pay his debt and owed more the twenty grand. Which was where Rose came in, she was the one who made people pay or else, it was the or else part that usually got her in trouble with her superiors.

"Hello" Rose called as she walked through the open garage door, "Anyone here?" she questioned loudly trying to be heard from anywhere in the shop. "I'm Looking for a Ricky Stewert"

"Yeah whose asking" Spoke a very large man as he walked out from behind a truck he'd been working on. "Who the fuck are you and what makes you think you can just walk in here like you own the place," he asked sounding enraged by her tactlessness.

Rose put on a falsely sweet smile "Oh hello Mr. Stewert, I'm Rose I work with Mrs. Diaz...... Stella Diaz" she said and took a few steps forward clearly unfazed by his tone or his formidable size. "You owe Mrs. Diaz a sizable amount of money Mr. Stewart, I'm just here to collect. I'll wait here while you go and grab it for me. Take as long as you need really I have all day" she said the fake smile still in place.

Ricky huffed, "Listen here little lady, I ain't pay that bitch shit until I feel like it, if at all." he said as he took a few threatening steps forward.

"Not paying would be very unwise of you Mr. Stewert I must insist that you go and collect the money for me immediately," Rose said the fake smile starting to falter slightly. "Or I'll have to take action and I assure you that you do not want that"

At that Ricky burst out laughing, "You take action" he asked and started laughing harder. "Stella couldn't possibly have sent you here as her muscle to collect her money, you're kidding right, a girl."

Last edited:
A break was never to be had it seemed, as a phone chime caught Marcs' attention. Seemed he was needed at the HQ, or some sort of variant as it changes every month at this point, and the walk thankfully wasn't a horrible distant. With a grumble to himself about hos bullshit this was, Marc grabbed his coat once again to head on out. Bidding his dogs goodbye for a brief moment; and was thankful that the streets where quiet today. Then again why would they be bustling on a Tuesday afternoon? In a neighborhood that gave a shrouded lie of safety and community.
Marc was piecing together his path there and home when he passed by a garage. It belonged to a large monkey of a man who always seemed to be in debt; well from Marcs' standpoint at least. Richard...something? Little Stewart? The name escaped him, but it wasn't of importance. Marc paused for a moment just before the open door and listened in; catching the tail end of the conversation.
Whomever this girl was that monkey spoke of needed to learn communication skills a bit better. From what could be told of their back and forth, and the little he caught, it was an owe of money. To who? He wasn't sure, but he did know that this grease ball of a human hardly cared for himself let alone someone smaller than himself. Marc had no doubt the girl could handle herself from how she was loosing her patients, but at the same time the tiny bit of good in Marcs' chest couldn't let him stand by. Though Marc didn't speak up to either of the two, something told him this girl would become more aggressive if he tried to play hero with this.
Marc simply opted to come into view and lean up against the garage doors' open. Just behind this black-haired woman, and crossed his arms with the intent to do something if the event went too far. His red hair pulled back into a ponytail, but his green gaze held the cold intimidation that Jasper always prayed. Marc was in view of this monkey, but just stood in wait for his move. Or well her action more like, and he hoped it was a good one.

Reactions: Krafisch
"I'd stop laughing if I were you, Mr. Stewert," Rose said pulling her smile back in place, not wanting to lose her calm demeanor already. She started walking towards him again though rather then going straight to him she walked around him, almost like a lion stalking out her prey. "I've heard a lot about you, Mr. Stewert," she said and stopped for a moment when she noticed the man standing in the doorway, she glared for a moment before deciding to deal with him later and returned to her pleasant facade. "I know that you have three different baby momma's and what six kids was it?" she questioned even though she knew it was true. "and that you haven't seen any of then in six months, if not more," she said still circling her prey.

"I know that you like people to think that you keep your stash of stolen car goods in this piece of shit car garage and that you really keep it all in storage containers 18963 and 16756 down at the docks," Rose said and stopped in front of him once more. "So am I going to have to seize your assets or are you just going to pay what you owe, " she said with a bit smile, "Frankly I'm fine with either."

Ricky frequently glanced over at the man in his doorway as the women spoke wondering if he should be worried about him. He didn't look very menacing in structure but his expression spoke a different story. His was vastly different than that of the women, who seemed kept up an almost creepy politeness as she spoke about him and his assets. "You stupid bitch" he growled and made to move on her when she threatened to steal his assets.

Rose's smile disappeared as she pulled a gun out of seemingly nowhere before he reached her. "So it'll be door number two then," she said though before she could get out another word Ricky had ripped the gun out of her hand and had it pointing at her. She sighed with annoyance before quickly ducking under the aim of the gun and moving around him. As she moved she pulled a knife out of her boot and slashed the back of his leg to put him off balance. He may have size and strength over her but she's a lot quicker then he was, which was why before he knew it she was back in front of him. "Would have just been better to pay your debt, Mr. Stewert," she said before stabbing her blade through his wrist making him drop her gun.

Rose bent over and picked up her revolver "Mrs. Diaz will be seizing all of your assets and take over your business Mr. Stewert" she let him know before slowly turning about to face the man standing in the doorway. "Now who the hell are you?" she questioned all fake politeness gone. "I don't appreciate being watched, she said and walked away from the scream grease monkey behind her. "What business do you have being here" she questioned and started eyeing him much as she had Ricky, like a predator ready to pounce.

Last edited:
Alright, seemed to be handled well and Marc was to take his leave even as this woman was more than well versed. Though the split moment of the rat taking her gun made him freeze and seem to reach into his sweater under his coat. Yet just as quickly it was over with and the guy was left with a hand that will no longer work most likely. Though the name Diaz definitely struck his cord and he now understood what this was. Stella was a brutal woman, but yet so so stupid at times. Seems her little pet was no different, with the harsh words and a seemingly predatory stance. Which made Marc chuckle just slightly, she'll get her own style in time right?
"My business is simply that, business and surely none of yours," Marc spoke very monotonously, even with the slight twinge to his voice from farther north, "I heard you arguing, and wanted to be sure he got whats coming to him. That is all," Marc though never gave a name, or really anything, and simply gave a small shrug. Then like they had never spoke, just turned around the corner of the door to continue his walk. She had it covered after all, but he had to admit; she had some very cool neck tattoos.
Jasper will find this very interesting that was for sure.

"Yeah no it's not that easy," Rose said and quickly followed after him her gun pointing at his back. "My boss doesn't like people butting into her business," she said and thought a moment before putting the gun away, though she continued to follow him. "She's gonna want to know who you are, and seeing as you listened into something that really wasn't your business it's time to tell me who you are," she said and stepped in front of him so that he had to stop walking. "Or I can do to you what I did to Mr. Stewert back there, and I don't mean stabbing him. I can find out everything about you, it'll be easy so one can hide from me when I want to find them. So what will it be?" she questioned.

Marc felt more annoyed than threatened by this little mouse of a human. Then of course she continued to follow him, and he did stop when she moved in front of him. Looking down at her and raising an eyebrow though gave an uncaring shrug at her words, "I feel empty threats on curiosity that can get you into danger, little raven," Was his response, "And Stella should know exactly who I am, and she is no more a threat to myself as you are to a rat like him," Though those green eyes did roll, and he hoped out of his head at some point with this interaction, "I also do not care about the stupidity of owed money, I had stopped for I had a little bit of good in me today and thought helping a human out would've been a fine way to do so,"

He was about to continued to speak when his phone chimed, and he gave a growl before turning away from this woman. Of course; Jasper as always and Marc was uncharacteristically late. Then emerald glanced to the tattooed siren and then spoke out loud after the ear full, "Sorry, Jasper, I stopped to help a lady out with her bags for my good karma of the day but seems its taken more time than warranted," There was more speaking, of just hurry up and the like, before Marc hung up, "Now, little raven, why don't you flutter back to your cage or do the whole world a favor and shoot me now,"

Hearing the name Jasper was like hearing dinner bells after not having eaten for weeks. She's been working towards Jasper for three years. He was so close yet so far away, she needed to find a way to get close to him. She looked over the man before her and groaned internally before smiling slightly, "You know for a man who looks a lot like a leprechaun you're very condescending, but anyway you'll be seeing me again, and I won't be so nice next time...... Marc" she said with a nod before walking away from him and down the street. She knew her superiors weren't going to be happy about Ricky but she was sure that they'd forgive her once they heard she was one tiny step closer to Jasper and Stella.

Well it got her away at least, but now he sensed it was more trouble than anything worth. Giving no emotion at the semblance of his name, a trained reaction at this point, and just rolled his eyes. "Of course, a raven never forgets," He spoke to air and then kept on walking. Jasper was to get this info on this woman as she knew Ricky and his life, albeit it was simple stuff a cop could find with the right name. Nothing impressive. Though Marc did take an extra step out of the normal route to Jaspers' work space. It was just a larger, fancy new york house. Fully decorated, with paintings and items to seem personal and lived in; but Marc had no idea where Jasper lived at this point. Regardless, lets see the balls miss bird brain has.