DARKNESS CALLED IT

S

Slyen

Original poster
I ONCE WAS ONE TO SAY THAT MODS WERE FOR THE PEOPLE. BUT I WAS WRONG.

THE ADMINS HAVE RECENTLY "HIRED" NEW MODS AND ALL OF THEM HAVE UNDERGONE BRAINWASHING AND REEDUCATION! OF COURSE THIS WAS COMING! WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE OF OUR FRIENDS HAVE FALLEN! THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED! ALL STAFF ARE NOW OUT TO GET US! IT IS TIME TO FIGHT BACK!

STAFFERS LIE, MEMBERS ARE FOR THE PEOPLE!

Aww! Thank you! :D I think those are the sweetest compliments I've ever been given!

Sly, what have you been smoking?

DOWN WITH THE REGIME!!!

I agree those admins, especially that Rory guy, are all bunch of meanies.

I WAS NICE BEFORE THE ADMINS MADE ME AN ADMIN.

I LOVED FREEFORM YAOI ROLEPLAYS WHERE SPELLING DIDN'T MATTER AND FURRIES WERE BEHIND IT ALL.

I SPENT MY DAYS IN THE ASYLUM LISTENING TO J-POP AND WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS WITH OPEN ARMS.

T___T

No you didn't. You played whack a Woodrat and insulted the Prime Minister of Iraq.

We pride ourselves on these angry protesters this fine day. We recommend you read Machiavelli's 'the count' to get a better understanding of where this community is going.

I was about to recommend V for Vendetta.

*re-medicates Asmodeus*

Nooo! You fool! That'll make them believe they can actually perform a coup on the Staff!

I WAS NICE BEFORE THE ADMINS MADE ME AN ADMIN.

I LOVED FREEFORM YAOI ROLEPLAYS WHERE SPELLING DIDN'T MATTER AND FURRIES WERE BEHIND IT ALL.

I SPENT MY DAYS IN THE ASYLUM LISTENING TO J-POP AND WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS WITH OPEN ARMS.

T___T

OMG IT'S ALMOST LIKE ME NOW! >>

I used to be a dipshit and happy that people only saw me as that before I became staff, now I must let you all know what a sensitive soul I am.

I used to be a dipshit and happy that people only saw me as that before I became staff, now I must let you all know what a sensitive soul I am.

lolwut. Does this mean you like rainbows and calla lilies? And those tough bikers with the handlebar mustaches that in romance novels are gay? Always?

No, it just means I called your mom the day after I boned her.

FEL: [answering phone] Yello?

DARKNESS: Hello, Fel. Can your mother come out and play?

MOM: [jumping on her bed in the background] Is that him? Is that him?

FEL: You're not going out dressed like that, Old Lady!

DARKNESS: [arriving outside on his motorbike] Hey, Baby. Let's blow this joint.

MOM: [climbing through the window] He's good to me, Fel. I gotta follow my heart.

FEL: [fetching shotgun and running across the lawn] Venezuelan punk kid!

DARKNESS: [speeding off with Fel's mom] TAKE MY BREATH AWAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AA-AA-AA-AAA-AAAY!

FEL: [answering phone] Yello?

DARKNESS: Hello, Fel. Can your mother come out and play?

MOM: [jumping on her bed in the background] Is that him? Is that him?

FEL: You're not going out dressed like that, Old Lady!

DARKNESS: [arriving outside on his motorbike] Hey, Baby. Let's blow this joint.

MOM: [climbing through the window] He's good to me, Fel. I gotta follow my heart.

FEL: [fetching shotgun and running across the lawn] Venezuelan punk kid!

DARKNESS: [speeding off with Fel's mom] TAKE MY BREATH AWAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAA-AAAAA-AA-AA-AA-AAA-AAAY!

This needs to be serialized. I'd watch it.

Matthew McConnaughey.