Darkness and Tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Thanks, nice meeting you too, although I didn't quite catch your name." He replied as he picked up the paper

She looked at him again. "It's Maria. My name is Maria." she smiled at him. She wonders why he is talking to her just to get a piece of paper.

He smiled "awesome, well uhm, I, uhm, I should probably.." He turned to walk out of the office and walked straight into the wall.

'Good one Vince, you're too cool'
He thought to himself.
He blushed a little at his own clumsiness.

She saw him run into the wall as he went away. She tried not to laugh out loud. He was adorable blushing like that.

Shaking her head, she returned to her work.

Reactions: 2 people
Vince felt kinda stupid, what was up with him?
He finished off the artwork he had to make and sighed.
He really didn't wanna go back to an empty penthouse again.
He decided to stick around for a while.
Nobody was talking, but at least he wasn't alone.

The guy named Vince was forgotten for the moment as she is focusing on her work.

Vince started walking through the building, quite smoothly, mostly unnoticed.
He found himself back at the office he got papers from, and took a seat that allowed him to se the girl.
He sometimes peeked, but made sure she wouldn't notice.

She glanced at the clock again. She decided to take a rest for a bit. She wants to sleep.

He noticed she started to get up and pretended to do something. He didn't want her to know he was looking at her.

She decided to get some water. She saw Vince again. She looked at him for a moment then continued on her way.

He could feel her eyes staring at him, he didn't know why.. But it didn't bother. He was kind of glad she noticed him. He got up and followed her quietly.

She took a glass and poured water. She drank it and went back to her place. She accidentally glanced at the guy again.

Vince turned around and looked at her "hey uhm.. It's getting pretty late you know.."

"Uhm, you again. Yeah, it is. I usually work late." she told him and smiled.

"Me again? Am I that much of a disappointment?" He joked "oh, ok.. I uhm.. I was wondering.. Wanna grab something to eat when you're done?"

"Not disappointment. Just surprised." she explained. "Uhm, sure." she said glancing at the clock.

He smiled "really??" He said excited, then he scraped his throat "I-I mean, really? Cool. I'll just wait out here."

"Ok. I'll just clear stuff in my desk then we go" she said as she tidied her desk.

He smiled "alright, I'll be right here, cutie."

She blushed when he called her cutie. She finished everything and grabbed her bags. She is nervous since it's been a long time since she went out.

Status
Not open for further replies.