Darkmoon

As the three pass into the horizon Claurise finally allows Her eyes to break from their fix. She sends her hands from under her chin to settle down onto the grass beside her before pushing her weight down into them, she makes one swift and elegant movement And takes to her dirtied bare feet, the tiny vines falling loosely from her legs.

she strides forwards in a calm and collected manner from below the trees branches and takes towards the doors.

Upon reaching them she lets her hand reach out, fingers curling softly, silently, against the handle where she draws back the door just enough to allow her petite body to pass through. She slips in, following the shadows, eyes flicking, watching for movement.

Rose felt another presence enter the guild. She slowly got up and made her way out of the office. She looked around for a second before summoning a throwing knife. She threw it into the shadows putting it inches from claurices head. "I do not play the childish games, so please step out of the shadows." She had a firm grip on her sword.

Claurse turned her head to the side, allowing the blade to skim across her skin where it would hit the wall beside her.
she'd pause for a moment, eyes watching the woman and her blade from the shadows. After a short while she'd push forwards, stepping quite calmly from the darkness and into view, her eyes, still staring in the direction of Rose.

She'd have quite a calming vibe that follows her, wrapping round and hugging those she walked by, though she did not smile, her lips where straight and still.

'I have been told' she places her hands in the air either side of her, palms up gesturing to 'the guild' 'that you fight against dark magics.'
She says no more, just pierces Rose with questioning eyes. As she stands waiting for a reply her dirtied scuffed feet would arch against the floor, showing she'd been travelling for a long time.

... Meanwhile ...

The child was sniveling a bit as the medic put the last bandaid on him. He sat still in the room until the medic left to attend to some other matter. Then he began to twitch, a smile appearing on his face. His teeth were sharp and pointed, and when he blinked his eyes, they narrowed to reptilian slits. Scales began to form over his skin, and a hissing laughter started to escape him. How could it have been so easy to send the leader of the guild off to his ultimate doom?

Now, the skin stealer could feed upon the unsuspecting guild members... This will be fun... The skin stealer transformed into the medic who'd just treated him and headed out the door.

• Love
Reactions: Worsel
Rose noticed the medic leave the med bay. Then a few minutes later she saw him leave again. Rose held her hand to her eyes as a set of glasses formed. "Oh looks like I get to have some fun today." The glasses disappeared. She got behind the medic and drew her sword. "Stop right there imposter."

Azalucia looked around after they'd moved a while, "I don't see a village. Or a drake, to think of it," she eventually said, wondering if it had an invisibility spell on it. "You sure it's this way?" She didn't want to doubt Leone but she found it rather important that they could actually find the place they were supposed to help.

"The kid said it was on the other side of the mountain." Leone spoke simply enough. "And there's only one village that would be close enough to a drake's ideal territory to be attacked." He added as they continued to ride up the narrow mountain pass. His sharp gaze wandered over the rocks, looking for any signs of a drake lurking around. As they made their way around a large outcropping, a small village came into view. It didn't show any signs of a drake attack, but it was silent and empty. "Something isn't right here." Leone muttered as Lumae slowed to a stop, her ears moving about anxiously. He neatly dismounted his horse. The daemon kept a hand on the hilt of his blade as he cautiously stepped forward, his sharp gaze scanning over the houses for any sign of life.

----------------------------

"What are you talking about?" The medic asked as he turned around to face Rose. "And what's with you constantly threatening people with your weapons?" He questioned, his brows furrowed.

Azalucia knew something was wrong as Leone drew his weapon. She may had offended him as she had questioned his sense of direction, and therefore silenced herself to not do worse. Looking around, she saw no signs of life ever being here. "Is it safe to progress through?" she asked him, requesting permission to explore the village for a suspicious item or being.

Claurise drops her head off at an angle, flipping it to the one side. She's raise a single brow in the direction of the medic. Seeing rose move off she'd slide quite slyly to the side, one foot, then the other, back into the darkness of the shadows.

After a moment of watching the medic, seeing the way he's hold himself, the slight gestures of his hands even the odd way he breathed she'd narrow her eyes in thought. something was off. after all, she had done nothing but scan over every being in the Guild for four days past now and every little detail had been imprinted hard in her mind.

Following the walls under cover of the shadows she'd edge silently towards him. Eyes fixed. Her toes would flatten against the cold floor, her heal never settling against it's surface, almost as though she where dancing. Reaching closer she'd slide a foot out into the light, the other soon to follow and in one single movement her fingers would catch at her blade, flicking it up and resting it quite firmly upon his neck. Her other arm swinging up and falling into place across his chest, dragging him towards her. She'd bring her eyes up once more to rest upon Rose.

She'd curl her upper lip as though she's smelt a vile stench, spitting 'I've hunted these rump-fed bastards for years. He is not who he claims he is'

Rose laughed. "You think I dont know my own guild mates your sadly mistaken. None of them would ever question my use of weapons. Now why don't you tell me your plan."

The medic drew his lips back into a snarl as a blade was held to his neck, revealing his sharp teeth. The human spoke to him, demanding to know his plan. He blinked, his reptilian eyes reappearing as his body began to twitch once more. Scales began to cover his skin. The skin stealer let out an ear piercing screech, one that might have broken a few glasses at the bar, and began to claw at the woman who was holding him, despite the fact that it would probably lead to him getting his head chopped off.

Back on the mountain...
"Stay close to me and keep your voice down." Leone spoke quietly, seeing something move in the shadows between two homes. His steps were slow and silent, watching the shadows for any more movement. His ears were listening carefully for anything to break the eerie silence. His gaze was unwavering as he prepared himself for anything to jump out at them.

Claurise would glare in the direction of Rose, eyes narrowing to the horrendous screatch, then, with a deep sigh, she'd allow the touch of a very small smile fall across her lips. Her eyes closing.

From below them the ground would begin to crack quickly followed by a series of tiny green vines that would shoot up from the stone, clinging at his legs, rising up and slithering around his body. The vines tugging tight and fixing him in place.

Claurise, stepping back would bring one hand up to her face, touching at the warm blood that pours from a deep gash across her cheek. Her finger tips shaking as they brush its surface.

'Perhaps, it would do you well to not be so rude'

Her reddened fingers would drop from her face, taking hold of her blade once more and quite calmly she'd bring her weight down, bending her knees to a crouch. Her eyes still not leaving Rose. With a steady flick of her wrist she'd send the blade with speed through the heavy scales of the monsters leg, the sharp, cold metal eating it's way through the flesh and falling easily through a tendon causing the monster tp fall, still bound by the vines.

Spinning on her heals she'd make for the door.

Last edited:
Azalucia nodded, following and regretting not bringing Skullie. Skullie had been with her since the beginning, he was a small knife, and the symbolised beginning of a moon fae's life. She'd brought him to the guild with her, though she hadn't drawn it, she'd let it be tucked in the straps of her left shoe. Azalucia would feel more confident in the creepy village if she had him with her.

Marie got kinda lost but eventually made it outside. She sighed and sat on the steps, looking around. She didn't know what to do, she wasn't even trained properly. She sat up straight and slowly stood. She grabbed her book bag and slowly put it on. She wondered if this really was the place for her. Everyone was so busy. She looked up at the building and back to the ring mark on her finger. "maybe this isn't a good idea" she bit her lower lip and shook her head. She continued to wander the grounds.

Claurise, reaching outside the doors would narrow her eyebrows into a harsh frown, her head shaking as she looks back at the building. Seems as though this negativity has tainted the world completely... Her body would slump at the thought, kicking forwards she'd make her way down the steps.

Her eyes would catch Marie as she walks, her very movement being a perfect corolation to her thoughts. ... Seems this place isn't for everyone...

With a gentle rumble of her chest she's clear her throat, projecting her voice across the way and to the girl, 'are you alright?.. You don't look to good'.
It was a rare incident for claurise to speak up to another, she wasn't much of a talker but in times as morbid and dire as this, a friendly face was always welcome.

Marie stopped as she heard a voice. She slowly turned around looking up at her. Locking her eyes with the girls. "oh yeah I'm fine well..." She smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head. "I am kinda lost and not sure where to go...i was with the leader but they got distracted and left so I'm not sure if I am supposed to wait here or go to someone else." She said softly. Slowly turning towards her. "my name is Marie" she said with a soft smile.

Claurise, following the steps down would move towards the girl, her head dropping in a respectful bow and a delicate smile creeping across Her lips.
Reaching the girl she'd bring up a hand to touch down lightly on Marie's shoulder, 'I've been lost of years...' She'd sigh a little, the frown once more returning to her face, hand slipping back down to her side, 'I came here with a hope to find at least some good, the world is changing so quickly... It's hard not to beleive that all is bad...'
Turning her head to set eyes upon the extensive gardens she'd sigh once more, pushing on forwards and talking back to the girl, 'shall we walk? ... My name is Claurise.' A single finger dropping down beside her to touch at a small dead rose fallen in the dirt, it's roots torn from the ground and petals falling. At the presence of her touch the roots would fall quickly back into the earth, taking their grasp once more. The brown crisp petals would redden once again. With this she would would turn, waiting for Marie.

tumblr_inline_mnsfemEAJp1qldhit.png

▪ - Name: Ren
▪ - Gender: Male
▪ - Species: Human (Mage)
▪ - Age: 12
▪ - Magical Specialty: Illusions

Personality:
Ren is a high-spirited twelve year old who enjoys playing pranks. He hates being called a child and would always show people how adult-like he can be but still acts childish in the end. When being told not to do something, he'd still do it anyway. He is stubborn and is easily embarrassed. He won't admit to anything. He's also very smart and creative.

H
istory:
Ren grew up under the care of his grandmother after his mother died giving birth to him and his father abandoning him. When his grandmother died, Ren, has been constantly looking for the bastard father who left him.

Themesong:

▪ - Other:
Anything as long as it is junk food. His favorite are hambugers.

Ren was running out of time to think. He hadn't expected a wall there when he ran to hide in between the two houses. And why were those two people doing in a secluded--if not abandoned--place like this? Well, not that he had any business being here as well... like his reason being here was any of their business anyway. But enough of that for now, Ren, had to think of a way to somehow get out of there. But how exactly? Then a thought suddenly came into mind. It was a stretch but if it succeeds he'd be home free.

'Ok. Let's do this.' Ren thought as he began to use his ability to create an illusion of a bagel tiger come out from the alleyway and growling at the two unknown people. As the tiger roared gave the two a menacing stare, Ren, in the shadows prayed to God that just by seeing it was a tiger the two would run away.

Leone narrowed his eyes as he saw the striped feline stalk out of the alleyway. He knew what his name meant, and he knew the expectations of it. He sure as hell wasn't backing down from a fight from anyone. Including a big cat. When the tiger roared, he growled right back and drew his sword. His tail lashed behind him. It was odd, seeing a jungle cat in the mountains... And why wasn't it attacking first?
He looked past the feline into the alley, wondering if he was getting played.

Azalucia felt similar. She edged towards it slowly, twisting a finger and murmuring a few words as a swirl of magic appeared from the tip of her index. A flash of lightning, she had found, came naturally to her, and she wasn't going to mess it up at the threat. "I thought a drake was a dragon," she eventually said, ready to release the bolt. It threatened her, she reached a gap way between side and in front of the animal, glancing at it in a taking in of appearance. "I hate it when I learn the wrong things," she muttered, confident the drake was tricking them.