Darkmoon

Rose looked at Leone. "Why dont you go show hr around the guild and I'll stay here and do paperwork." Rose had been trying to get Leone out of his office for weeks. She made her way back to the desk and pulled out some glasses from her desk and began going over paperwork.

Leone shook Marie's hand, a smile on his face. "I'm Leone-" He paused when Rose spoke again, "and it appears I'm getting kicked out of my own office..." He sighed, a small amount of resignation in his voice. He led the way to the door, glancing over his shoulder to see if she was following. His gaze flashed to Rose for a second. "Don't destroy anything." He spoke with a smile as he slipped past Grim and out the door.

Marie smiled awkwardly. Bowing and saying bye to the others. Her smile turned into a light one as she followed Leone to the door. Glancing to rose curiously as he said not to destroy anything. She followed the man outside the office and stood quiet for a moment as she followed him. Wondering if he had any questions for the young women. She looked at his tail and wings. Looking away a bit sadly.

"So, why do you want to join my guild?" Leone glanced over his shoulder at Marie, catching the saddened look in her eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked her curiously. Normally people were happy getting a tour around the place- well, at least, not sad looking like this daemon.

Rose looked at Leone and laughed. "Yes I'm going to destroy a town while your gone." She looked back down at the paperwork. It only took her a few minutes before she was rubbing her temple. She was trying to justify the costs. "How do you destroy half the city chasing a cat." She sighed as went on to the next piece of paperwork.

Marie tensed slightly and looked up at him. "ah yeah sorry" he would probably notice she didn't have any wings just a tail wrapped around her waist. "sorry I just miss my wings I all...um...they were .." She stood quiet. "I just don't have them anymore" she smiles awkwardly. A man that had adopted her when she was younger cut her wings off with a saw so it was a bit hard for her to talk about it since she had these scars on her back. "as for the reason um...its probably not the right reason but it might change through time but..." She touched her hand where the ring was. "r-revenge" she stuttered softly. "I know I don't really seem like the type to join but I want to get stronger since its hard to control my powers without half of my balance" she said speaking about her wings.
@AshenAngel

Leone nodded softly, his gaze gentle as she explained herself. It was reasonable, and hopefully she would find a new reason after a few missions. "When I first created this guild, it was for the sake of a friend that I lost to dark magic. It turned her into a monster, and even though I knew she wasn't there anymore..." He shook his head slightly, not wanting to continue that sentence. "I began to hunt those who use dark magic, and only when a little girl asked me to avenge the death of her mother did I realize that there was more to it than my spite. I learned that I was trying to put an end to the heartbreak that dark magic causes." He explained his purpose with a softer voice.
He cleared his throat a bit as the hallway opened up into the main hall. "Over there is the mission board. You get a quarter of the amount posted, and the rest goes towards the guild." He gestured lightly to a large board with several packets of information hanging on it. He gestured to the other side of the hall, to the bar and kitchen area. Large round tables were scattered throughout the hall, where guild members could sit, chat, look over mission requests, and have a good time. "Over there is the kitchen and bar area."

@Kumiko Wataru

Last edited:
Reactions: Kumiko Wataru
Rose leaned back in her chair as she sighed. "That's the last one." She looked down at the total earned and the damages. "He's not going to be happy." She made her way out of the office. She saw Leone and Marie talking and made her way over to them. "Alright all the paperwork is done, so what are you two doing."

As friendly as the Fae may be, Kaleb just wanted to get as far away as possible away from all the eyes on; God he hated people staring at him just for being a dark magic user! 'It's not like every single one of us are bad!' He thought, letting out a soft sigh and finally found a chance to escape from all of this the second the Fae girl stopped to talk to one of her fellow guild members. He sneaked away in hopes of finding a quiet place to calm his anxiety before he finally snapped under all the pressure. @meely

Azalucia turned around for a minute, and he was gone. "I give up," she grumbled. She tried her best, but her best wasn't good enough, she supposed.

Marie's eyes softened slightly as he told part of his story. Smiling very softly as she slowly nodded but quickly looked away as he changed the subject. "oh okay!" She said a bit surprised. Wondering if she would be able to meet all the guild members. She looked to the message board. Wondering how that works. She had questions. "so you don't assign the missions you can just take which ever one you like?" She asked curiously. "and do the guild members speak to each other to decide who is gonna take it?" She was a bit smart. She always had her head in books so that was probably one of her strengths. Coming up with strategy. She quickly looked over as Rose approached them and gently smiled. "hello" she said and looking to him curiously before looking back to rose. "ah about the message boards" she said softly.
@AshenAngel
@wolfs rain

"I can make suggestions, but in the end, mission work is up to you. Normally members form teams and such to complete their missions." Leone explained simply and turned to face Rose when she approached. "I was just showing Marie around." He spoke with a smile on his face. "What's the damage this time?" He asked curiously, wondering how much money the guild would be loosing this time around.

@wolfs rain
@Kumiko Wataru

Marie noticed then talking business and didn't want to pry. She slowly walked up to the message board. Seeing all the kinds of missions they had. She felt a little nervous but slowly calmed down. Letting out a soft breath. She glanced back at them before walking around but staying close so she didn't get lost or anything.

Azalucia had let Kaleb do his own thing since she guessed he was plotting something or other. "Oh, hey, you're the one that came with Grim, right?" she said. The poor girl looked lost. Azalucia glanced at the board. She hadn't completed a mission yet because she'd neber believed she was capable of doing one, but she had proven herself wrong and after a few months in the guild, she had gotten a bit stir crazy.

"ah hello" she said with a soft smile. "yes my name is Marie" she said softly and looked down at the Fae. "ah where is the man you were with? Didnt he just join?" She asked curiously. Remembering his face. She didn't speak much to him but she felt like he was probably not to social. She glanced to the missions. "how long have you been here?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know, I turned around and he was gone. If he gets lost it isn't my problem," Azalucia shrugged, though she smiled. "I've been here for a few months now, but since joining, I haven't really left. I'm not a member, I'm a trainee. We are like members, but aren't skilled enough yet to help the guild. I'm hoping to find a mission anyway."

Rose handed Leone the paper. "I don't know how we've managed to keep this guild running with these type of costs." She sighed as she looked at azalucia and Marie. "At least she's getting along." She looked back at Leone. "We also need to look into this sudden increase of dark guild activities."

Leone visibly winced when he saw the totals. And yet people wondered why he drank. "We're going to have to change the whole payment policy soon. This is just... Ridiculous." His tail slowly lashed behind him as he looked over the paper once more. His gaze flicked up to meet Rose's once again with her second statement. "That should be mildly entertaining, at least." He sighed, and his gaze went scanning around the main hall for a long moment as he took note of who was in the building and who wasn't. He'd wait until the evening, when almost everyone was back from their missions, to share the new policy that he'd just thought up.

@wolfs rain

Last edited:
Rose looked at him. "Yeah let's hope it gos better than the last policy change." She thought back to the last time and how the entire guild ended up in a huge brawl. "If it ends like last time. I'm not going to go easy on them." She smirked

"Ya, if anything like that happens again, I think I'll finally loose my temper." Leone spoke with a small laugh. His gaze flicked to the door as a young child came running in. His face was flushed and there were tear stains running down his face. Leone quickly went to the boy, concern clear in his eyes.
"Hey, what happened?" His voice was soft as silk as he gently spoke to the child. He was kneeling down to eye level with the boy.
A slurry of words began to spill from the boy, speaking of his village just on the other side of the mountain behind the guild building. It had been attacked by a drake of some kind. Leone listened with a soft frown on his face. There was no form of payment which the boy could offer, but Leone usually didn't mind it when the request came from a crying kid. He accepted the mission to save the child's village from the drake. Another guild member ushered the child off to the medical wing to treat his cuts and scrapes.