Darkmoon

View image source Report this entry.jpg

Name: Marie Brookes
Species: Daemon
Magical Specialty: Hellsfire/Transportation
Personality: She is very quiet and shy at first. Her eyes always seem a bit sad. Once getting to know her she is actually a very happy/Kind person.
History: Not Available
Themesong:
I The Mighty - Dreamer
Other: Favorite Fruit is Strawberry.

"um..." Marie looked down at a piece of paper then at the building. "is this the right place?" She said to herself softly. Her eyes were a crimson color. Her hair long and brown. Her skin pale and lips a pink color. She had a small brown birthmark spot under her left eye. She wore a pair of shorts. Thigh highs with combat boots. A black tank top and a army colored jacket on top. Her hair in a high pony tail. She had her reasons for being here but, she wanted to keep that to herself. She hesitantly walked towards the building. Slowly opening the door and peeking her head in. "h-hello?" She said a bit nervously. Putting away her glasses as she slowly walked inside.

Grim
tumblr_nfiousctvJ1sxm7iro2_500.jpg

Grim is 5'11'' and average build. He wears a black suit and black tie combo with a black trench coat over it all. He has blue eyes and white hair.
Name: Unknown, goes by the name of "Grim"

Species: Reaper

Age: Appears 23, likely much older, estimates put his existence starting at around 1400 years before the fall of the Enchantments.

Magical Specialty:
Equip - Fair warning, the image IS GRAPHIC (As is the Deviant Art Page). --- wields a Scythe as his only weapon. His scythe however has a full black snath (The long pole) that is made out of an unknown extremely durable metal, not the vertebrae in the picture.
Transportation - Grim has a knack for appearing when death is imminent, however he is not able to save anyone from death only move the process along.

Personality: Grim is a very laid back Reaper, he enjoys talking with others and is rather sarcastic. His mind however when on a job is focused and exacting.

Grim was your average solitary Reaper, working under Death and when the occasion called for it alongside the few other Reapers, he spent most of his days appearing before people moments before their deaths. Heavy business, even for a Reaper death begins to grow on them. Eventually Grim found himself working another end of the spectrum that Death encompasses, he found himself dealing with the souls of the wretched, those who had lost their way and taken too many wrong turns.

Those of the dark magics.

It was Grims own choice to walk into the middle of a fight between a band of Darkmoon guild members and a particularly powerful dark mage. That group of humans was the first to ever see a Reaper and live to tell the tale. After the fight Grim allowed them to take him to their Guild, and more importantly their Guild-master, a Daemon by the name of Leone.

Since his "capture" Grim has been working under Darkmoon voluntarily, helping them to fight the dark magic running rampant.

Themesong:

Other: Grim still works for Death. He merely "volunteers" at Darkmoon, this means that he still has to reap souls, and more often than not entirely disappears from guild hall without permission, he then reappears when the job is done. After many failed attempts the members of Darkmoon have stopped attempting to limit his disappearances.

His favorite fruit is Watermelon.

Grim was sitting in a shadowed corner of the guild hall smoking his pipe when he noticed a young woman peek through the front door. She was wearing an army colored jacket and plain shorts, her eyes were crimson and showing through her glasses. 'Well another new recruit huh?' he thought to himself as he recollected the series of events that had taken just taken place with the last new recruit.

He extinguished his pipe and stood up from his seat as the girl nervously spoke to anyone, "h-hello?". Grim pulled his gloves over his hands and walked toward the girl as she timidly put her glasses away and walked through the entrance way, 'A Daemon by the looks of it...' Grim was no stranger to races, but daemons tended to be a bit more rare than some of the others.

He approached the girl and extended a hand "Afternoon, I'm Grim. Is there anything I could help you with?" he asked with a welcoming smile on his face and a curious look in his eyes.

Last edited:
She paused as a man approached her. Staying still, her crimson eyes starring at him. Looking over him for a moment. She was a bit tense but she slowly relaxed. "Hello..." She said softly. "ah well..." She went quiet for a moment. Thinking of a way to say this, thinking they might laugh at her for wanting to join since she was so timid. She slowly locked her eyes with his, finding her confidence for a moment. "I want to join" she said with her determined eyes.

"I want to join" she said with determined eyes.

"Well that's not exactly up to me, but I can definitely show you who it is up to. Follow me---" he said cutting himself off as he spun around and started making his way toward Leone's office. He turned his head a bit to the side as they rounded a corner of the huge Guild building, "So what exactly brings you to Darkmoon? The jobs are tough, the money is good though, at least those that accept pay tell me that... Sometimes... This really is a hard living, but I saw in your eyes you're more than ready for the challenge."

They turned another corner and Grim spun around, walking backwards down the hall as he led the girl to her destination waiting patiently for an answer.

The girl looked a bit surprised but she nodded and smiled softly. "ah alright thank you very much" she said as she began to follow the man. Staying quiet til he started to ask questions. She winced slightly and slowly shifted her eyes away. "i-its quite a long story...lets just say" she sighed softly. "I want some revenge" she kept her eyes down. The reason was a bit painful so she didn't want to speak about it. But there was a hint. Even though she was young. On her engagement ring finger there was a shadow of a ring that used to be there. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and slowly looked up at the man.

'...Revenge.'
Something that Grim was all too familiar with, it only gets more people killed. He winced a little at the thought of all the souls he had reaped from the innocent in the name of someone else's revenge. His look turned serious and he looked down at the young girl, glancing over her. She tucked her hair in and Grim couldn't help but notice the small shadow left on her ring finger.

'Revenge won't bring him back.' he thought. He looked at her with the blank eyes characteristic of all reapers, would it give up his true identity as a reaper? Not likely. But his next sentence would atleast get the young girls gears turning to figuring out what Grim really was, "Revenge will take you nowhere child, embrace the future. Not the past, I do not wish to be called to reap a comrades soul anytime soon." he said as he turned back around to face forward down the hallway. They were almost to Leone's office, just another minute or so and she would get the answer she was looking for.

Marie looked up at him and then suddenly looked a bit taken back as he spoke. 'What does he mean by that?' She asked herself. She looked over him. Wondering what 'species' he was. She tilted her head to the side curiously. "I'm sorry to ask...but what are you?" She asked as they approached the leaders office.

Grim stopped at a pair of doors and turned to face the girl. "This is Leone's office..." he said as he heard some people talking inside. He reached for the door handle but before he made it there thick black smoke began to pour from the right sleeve of his trench coat, they swirled out to his hand and quickly formed into a large black scythe, that glinted slightly in the light of the hallway . He looked down at the girl, and gave a twisted smile, "As for you question my dear, I'm a Grim Reaper."

As quickly as the scythe had appeared it seemed to melt into the same black smoke as it settled to the ground, slowly dissipating into the hallway. "Come now" he said as he opened the door, and strolled inside. What he found inside was not entirely what he had expected. The fae; Azalucia; was standing timidly in the room along with Rose, Leone, and the new recruit that Grim had watched walk in earlier denying everyone who tried to give him some assistance, 'The darkness is strong in that one. But the others don't seem on edge.... I guess they figured out what he wants by now.'

Azalucia noticed Grim with someone else. She never liked Grim. He could be nice and kind and stuff, but he worked for the other side, and Azalucia didn't like that. She didn't like Dark Magic at all. She glared at him, before smiling at the new recruit and then turning her head away. Her general disliking was debating with her over Kaleb, but she knew he wasn't truly Dark Magic. Grim merely was by choice in her eyes.

She felt like Leone's office was going to explode by now. It wasn't exactly small, but she was guessing they'd want a bit of personal space to talk to the other recruit, and slightly wanted to get herself out, except Grim was in the way. She waited.

The girls eyes widened as he did that. Not seeing something like that for a while. "ah oh..." She said softly in surprise but soon snapping out of it as they walked into the office. She looked around and tensed up as she realized how many people there was in here. She laughed awkwardly. Rubbing the back of her neck. She looked around. Looking over each person to see what they were and was a bit surprised to find a daemon like herself. It had been a while since she seen another one.

Rose looked at grim and the new recruit. "Hey grim. Long time no see." She looked over at the new recruit. "Another new recruit. It seems everyone wants to join our guild." She Put her hand on the recruits shoulder. "Another deimon at that." She looked Leone. "What do you think."

Azalucia's gaze was on Rose. "Hello...Grim..." She managed to say it sounding fairly kind though was not feeling very friendly. She smiled at the recruit. "It must be honourable to join this guild then."

A small party, is what Grim would have classified the situation in Leone's office now that the girl and he had walked in. "Too long" he said to Rose with one of his friendlier smiles. He glanced toward Azalucia, 'That fae is very much against my being association with Darkmoon.' he thought as he looked her peered at her from the corner of his eye 'Something about me just sets her off... A pity.'

Azalucia greeted him half-heartedly, and Grim returned the greeting, "Afternoon Azalucia, I see you're having a bit of a busy day--" he said with a small chuckle at the end of the sentence. He then moved his attention to Leone to see what his decision would be with this new recruit. 'I didn't even ask her what her name is... Oh well.'

"Far from busy. I'm here for the sake of it," she said, watching his move. She did not like the company of dark magic she could feel as strongly as she could. She believed he was an actor - a good actor. He laughed and she thought that was strange. She just told herself she was being paranoid. She was often more paranoid than need be.

A dark cloud would case over his head as he observe the events that go around him wondering what he just got himself into when he joined just moments ago. Taking this opportunity to tip-toe his way out of the office and hope to God no one notice his disappearance especially the Grim Reaper guy; Kaleb has never had any good experience with the people of that race and he highly doubt he will ever well.

Leone let out a soft sigh as more people entered his office, and the dark magic user slipped out without giving his name. He kept his frustration with that one carefully contained. Turning his focus on getting some breathing room, he spoke to Azalucia next. "Can you go show him around?" He asked her, hoping that he could get his office back in order.
His sharp gaze flicked to the newcomer next. "And what might your name be, Miss?" He asked politely, relaxing a bit now. He was a bit surprised to see another daemon, and it was a bit refreshing. His feline tail flicked behind him, and his wings shifted slightly against his back. Having too many people in his space always made him a bit antsy.

Azalucia's mind screamed no, but she nodded, "Sure." She left the room with a quick avoidance of Grim before going after Kaleb, "What the...not a good impression!" She looked at him walking away before following, "You don't just leave, that's it!"

Marie looked a bit nervous as she saw all the people but slowly calm down. Actually noticing the young man leave and staring at him. She was just observing for a moment. She shifted her eyes away. Her eyes brightened slightly and she smiled as she saw another Daemon. She then looked a bit surprised as he asked for her name. "ah Marie Brookes" she stuttered a little but she slowly walked over and held out her hand to shake hid. Unlike the boy she was polite. She smiled a bit softly. Waiting for any questions he had for her. It took her so long to find this place.

Stopping in his tracks as he heard the Fae's voice, turning around to look at her with one of his most famous fake smiles', reaching up to scratch behind his head. "Hehe.. Sorry about that. I'm not very good with being around Grim Reapers... Especially him so I had to split." He looked around the place nervously as most of the guild members had they gaze upon him but quickly turned away when they notice he had saw them. "Hmm..."

"Hey that's cool," Azalucia shrugged, "I was sent to give you a tour." She dropped to a low whisper, "Not a big fan of reapers either." She smiled back. Where to start she didn't know. The eating areas? Toilets, bedrooms? "I guess we should go top to bottom," walking up to the observatory-study-library area at the top. It was where most people went to learn.