Darkmoon

Letting out another frustrated sigh and faced towards the guild leader. Kaleb would stare at him blankly for a moment then frown, "I thought you would be different... This isn't the first guild I've been rejected from, you know? I know all of you are at war with the dark magic users but a lot of us didn't have much of a choice when it comes to this." Sliding his hands into his pockets he turned towards the door and walk out. "I wasn't given much of choice since what I was born as..." He said finally and walked away and out the guild.

Azalucia said nothing. She didn't move, not at all. She was slightly shocked that there was not any chaos, and slightly afraid of what happened now. He'd found the guild. Azalucia tended to get lost inside the guild, forget outside. "Umm...should...should I go?" she turned to Leone and Rose. They'd probably need some time to talk about this. It was quite difficult to understand what was happening, and pretty much everyone would need to process it, but Azalucia didn't. She was tense, again, anxious about what was going to happen next. She left the room, and left the guild. "Stop, wait, hi, you." She paused, why was she striking a conversation...Leone would lose trust in her, and she wanted to be part of the guild and part of the army to stop it.

"Hm?" He turned to face her and looked down at the much shorter fae as a small smile spreed across his cheeks. "Why hello. Is there something you need? Or did you come to embarrass me even more?" He mutters the last part as his smile quickly turned into a frown.

"I have to ask you something," she said. She isn't very good with strangers outside the guild, and considering she knows he uses dark magic, she's surprised she's being so calm. "Do you want to be in the guild? Truly?" She wondered why she said that because she could've said anything and her time is limited. "Or are you a spy?" She watched for his reaction. A lie is easy to spot.

His face would sadden a before for a brief before he bounce back to his emotionless state. "I do truly want to join. I want to destroy every single dark magic user out there and make them pay for what they did to my family." He glared down at her with a blank expression before turning his back to her. "If I have to do it alone... Then I will. I don't care if I die trying since I have nothing to lose..."

Leone watched as the boy turned and left the guild, followed by Azalucia. His tail flicked as his expression turned thoughtful. He shifted his gaze to Rose. "What do you think?" He asked his second in command. His gaze flicked to the window of his office, which overlooked the road in front of the guild's entrance. Azalucia was speaking with the boy. A small amount of sympathy appeared on the daemon's face as he read the boy's body language. Once upon a time he'd been in that boy's shoes... He let out a soft sigh, his heart having it's own little argument. "Damn." He growled softly to himself.

"That would include yourself," Azalucia said, before thinking about what she could do. She could tell Rose and Leone, but they might say he meddled with her mind, or tell her off for talking to him, or abandon the people of the guild. Either way would get her in trouble. "What's your name?" She was now just interested in the new being. He seemed to not have emotions...

"Kaleb." He said blankly with his back still turned to her, scanning the area in front of him before giving a slight nob to himself. The Nephilim then turn back around to look at her, sliding his hands out of his pockets and stretch it out to her. "And yours?"

"Azalucia," she stretched out her own hand and shook his large one. She thought about his name: Kaleb. She knew that meant aggressive. She didn't really class him as aggressive. "Why don't you try again. Perhaps taking a...different approach?" she suggested politely. Azalucia looked at the area around the guild. She hadn't took the area in, and this was the right moment.

Sliding his hand back into his pocket he closed his eyes and pondered 'Might as well..." He thought and open his eyes back to smile down at the small Fae. "Sure. What do you have in mind? Oh and to clear one thing up.. I may be a dark magic user but I am also not." He then walked passed her and back up to the building the guild is held in.

Azalucia sighed. Why did she say that? She was not very good at this. She paused, before deciding to follow him, "Well...you could introduce yourself. That helps...and probably apologise..." She was confused by his choice of wording, however.

"Apologize? For what? All I did was come into the office and asked to join." He huffed, walking into the building and held the door open for her. "But I will introduce myself a little better.. Being away from people for so long; It makes you forget about your manners."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Storming into Leone's office, obviously," Azalucia said before thanking him for opening the door for him.

Kaleb sighed and walked straight to the Daemon's office, ignoring all the stares and comments that came after him. Stopping in front of the office door he pushed it open and walked, ready to face anything that might come at him. "Looks like I'm back."

Azalucia sighed. She believed Kaleb had not really paid attention to her advice. She stood at the doorway with a worried look on her face. She wanted to tell Leone she had not encouraged this, but she had told to never lie. "Um," was all she managed to say. She couldn't say much more, but would feel rude to just leave.

Leone frowned as the boy and Azalucia entered the guild building once again. "Looks like it." The daemon replied simply. "Do you have anymore insults to throw at me?" He asked calmly, his sharp gaze looking over the boy. "Or do you have an explanation?"

"I'm drain of insults at the moment, but my explanation is plain and simple: I want to join your guild to help fight against the dark magic users." His eyes would slowly shift off to the window with slight worried expression before shifting his gaze back over to Leone. "I'm kind of limited on time so... If you say no I'll just simply disappear and you'll never see me again bur I will still donate all my savings to you." A smile would spreed across the Nephilim, stretching his hand out to him. "Deal?"

Rose put her sword away as the she looked out the window. Generally I can feel hatred from dark mage users, but he's different. I sense no hatred." She watched as he entered back into the guild. She looked back at Leone. "I say we take him in for now, let him prove himself." She looked back at the dark mage. "If any harm comes to anyone in my guild cause of you. I will kill you myself."

Leone glanced at Azalucia for a moment, unsure about his responce. After hearing Rose's reasoning, the daemon slowly extended his hand to the boy. "You're in, for now. If I see any signs of you causing trouble for my family, my guild... You'd best disappear." He spoke evenly. "The name's Leone. Yours?"

Azalucia gulped as Rose mentioned death. Perhaps she has made a mistake.
Then Leone accepted. Her mouth dropped open before she closed it. She was shocked. That was not expected at all. She smiled. She felt like she'd made a good decision then. Though there was still the tension of the room. She hoped that would die down in time.