Status
Not open for further replies.
Burian nodded, lumbering up the stairs to his room. Well, room was a bit generous. It was his weapon's locker. He didn't trust anyone else to be around them. He unlocked his door, hearing the telltale creak of the door. He almost weeped every time he gazed upon the room. It was beautiful. He carefully walked in, grabbing his trusty AK-47 from the wall mount above the bed. He snatched up an ammo bag, stuffing it full of various kinds of rounds, clips, and cartridges. He also shoved some grenades in there, just for good measure. You never knew when you needed something to explode. Hot-Wire would know what he was talking about.

In another couple hard cases, he packed his guns. His AK, of course, a Bizon SMG and two Makarov Pistols. He left his PP2000, figuring he likely wouldn't need it. He had never been wrong about it before. He hoisted the ammo bag over his shoulder, and grabbed both cases. He made his way to the garage, going to the two. "I have everything I will likely need." He said, putting the cases into the back, but taking out the AK. "I will ride in the back seat, and make sure we do not become pursued. I hope you two have your weapons?"

"I'd use ricin, but I also don't want to kill myself." Cordelia told him with a light laugh. "But I forgot about aconite. That will probably be my best bet." She said closing the book. She sat in silence for a short while. "So, did you want to talk about what just happened? Because you do know I'm here if you ever need an ear, honey. You don't even have to pay me for my listening services." She placed the book on the table next to her, and folded her hands in her lap. She didn't mind listening to woes and troubles, she wasn't affected by them. And now that she knew Ace was off the market, she was very quickly over him. Now she had a mission to find someone else to entice with her womanly wiles for her thrills.

Olivia Elington
Alias: Fox

Hearing no response, Olivia thought that perhaps she had imagined it – however improbably that was. She was wasting time and time was of the essence as of now. Especially since she wouldn't want to arrive after Silence and Burian when it was her who went towards the garage first. For now, she filed the occurrence in her mind and went on her way The distance between the garage and where she currently wasn't far. Walking quickly as she usually does, she arrived within the minute. Thankfully, it appeared empty which meant she arrived first or they left her behind. The latter being unlikely but possible. However, a few moments later, she found that the former had been correct.

Burian's thought of taking the back seat was strategic and she simply gave a nod of acknowledgement to his words and at his question, she simply answered, "Of course." It's only natural that weapons would be ready. At least, that's how she thought which was why she already had her weapons on her person before she left her room. She looked to Silence, asking, "Will you drive or will I?" She didn't mind driving, already knowing how to get to their target's location. She doesn't drive as quickly as Hot-Wire does, she was at least a skillful driver. Driving isn't exactly a skill that's difficult to learn or master.

Laurence Milton
Alias: Falcon

Money was part of the few valuable – alongside a phone and a gun - that Laurence carried with him every time he left his sleeping quarters. After all, it'd be difficult not to have those items. Well, he'd survive without his phone. It's not as if he uses it often in a social sense. Named contacts are scarce in his phone, a majority being unknown numbers that call him for work and only such. Realizing that he has yet to respond, he gave a nod before giving her a questioning look. He didn't understand why she formed a rectangle with her hands and currently framed his face with it. His unspoken question was soon answered. Sort of.

The first sentence answered his question, however the next couple sounded as if she was rambling. Questions stacked one after the other, but he couldn't answer any of them. Not because he was incapable of doing so but rather, it was because she didn't give any pause for him to actually answer anything. All he could do was nod at questions that could be answered with a 'yes'. Yes, he knows what a camera is and yes, he uses a silencer. 'Wait, why'll I need it? I thought we were going to a bakery?' Unfortunately, his thoughts were left unsaid just like his other answers. Well, no matter what, he's sure to find out later. Whether he wants to or not is debatable. When coffee was mentioned, he took a sip of his. The bitter taste that greeted his tongue reminded him of why he didn't like coffee but nevertheless, he continued to drink – because what else was he supposed to do with it?

It came as odd when Hot-Wire mentioned underwear but he supposed it was just part of her eccentric personality to say something like that. What he didn't expect – although he really should have – was when she talked about him being a pervert. He was glad that he chose not to drink his coffee at that moment. He'd most likely spit it out or choke. Maybe even both. But for now, he just looked embarrassed. "I- not- uh- what." He ended up sputtering words that he was pretty sure wouldn't make a coherent sentence. He stopped speaking when she hit his arm and turned his gaze to the ground.

When he looked back up, it was to see her refilling her mug. He felt a small sense of dread because he wasn't so sure if he could handle her being even more hyper. 'Well, nothing I could do about that.' With that thought in mind, he just simple drank his coffee and nodded to her words about a great day. "Um, yeah, I guess so." He told her as their mugs made contact.

Ace managed a small smile as she debated his recommendations, before deciding on his favorite little berry. However, the conversation quickly drifted to the events that had just unfolded with Owl. "I'm fairly certain you heard everything that I would be comfortable talking about." He spoke simply, his frown returning. He returned to looking at his book, however he found it difficult to read any further.

While his frustrations were masked by his mostly neutral expression, a small crease soon formed between his brows as he desperately tried to continue with his morning routine. However, the words he read failed to register in his mind, and he had to keep rereading the same paragraph in order to gain an understanding of it. With a sigh, he closed the book and put it back on the shelf. He supposed he could get a head start on shopping. He did inventory on his medical supplies yesterday, and it was more than likely he needed to restock the kitchen. Or at least pick up more coffee. "I don't suppose you'd like to join me on a shopping trip, would you?" He asked politely as he walked over to the exit of the room and leaned against the doorway.

While he cleared the air of flirtation, he couldn't help but feel alone and, well, old. Silently he wondered if this was the start of his midlife crisis. The thought allowed a smaller smile to appear on his face. It was a funny one, he'd give it that much.

Silence opened the driver's door. His car was a Volkwagon Golf; they wouldn't bring much attention, and besides, he wasn't much of a racer. They took you from Point A to B, and that was it. You've probably got a bit extra, he thought, but he simply nodded to Burian's next comment. To have someone in the back seat was a good idea. "I have my weapon," he said.

When Fox asked whether she was to drive or not, Adrian pondered on whether Olivia driving was a good idea or not. "I think I'm going to drive." He wasn't sure whether she was a good driver, and the only other person to drive him was Hot-Wire. Never again. She didn't crash, but she had a severe need for speed. With that traumatising thought, he sat into his seat. He noticed a small glint from the map pocket in the door. Oh, so that's where I left it, he thought to himself, looking at the Ruger Vaquero revolver, the six rounds fully loaded. Thank god I didn't borrow it from Six.

"Well then... we should probably get going." Adrian placed his key and turned it as the engine awoke.

e5337736856677fa46fe5f1143cfe9d9_zpsvxsamrgi.jpg~original

Amina ~ 'Hot-Wire'

<~~~<★>~~~>

Icy blue eyes softened. If only for a moment.

Amina regarded Laurence's seemingly imploding body language and the trepid tone of his voice. And suddenly a mote of light snuck into the dark of her minds denial in this moment. The sight of Katsumi rushing off to the bar last night, leaving Amina behind like a tired old worn out shoe flashed powerfully bright in her minds eye. It was but a minor hint-- Hey! No biggie... I said I don't care...! But still...

The raven-headed mechanic sighed.

"Hey, nice catch by the way..." Amina winked then motioned towards the mug in Laurence's hand, shining a soft, yet genuine, smile at him.

"...but come on, new fish! Pound that liquid heart-starter back! Quit talking so much and just Finish it!"

Hot~Wire shook her head impatiently before downing the rest of her mug, "-hot damn but thats good! Yayuh-" she said quickly neath her breath and slammed the mug down, icy blues glinting back to normal again. The moment of softness was over.

"'Done yet?"
she asked, a finger pointing right in his face.

That accusing finger slowly lowered as she began speaking again but this time low and in a hushed tone:
"'Kay so let's just leave the mugs here. Lady Q will just clean up after us. She's in love with me so it's cool... but hey, new fish, that's just between me n' you, kay? No need to embarrass the White Queen by blabbering the truth to everyone, 'kay? Alright. Just leave it. Its cool."

A 'Mina's Killer Smirk pulled up at the corner of her dusky painted lips as she waved a hand in a non-chalant motion. Hot-Wire then tugged on Falcon's sleeve.

"Follow me upstairs, bro,"
she said firmly as she turned to go to up her room.

As she walked on she turned her head to glace at Falcon, "So hey new fish, where you go for training? You don't act like academy...?"

<~~~<★>~~~>

Burian got into the back, keeping the gun hidden for now. He'd get it out if he needed it. "Yes, I am ready when you are." He said, getting ready for a long drive. He was actually used to Hot-Wire's driving, and generally preferred it. It was quick, and he got to his locations in one piece. She may have been crazy, but she was good at driving when it came down to it. He himself was not good at handling little cars. He was better at large vehicles, like ammo trucks and IFVs.

Cordelia smiled softly at him, knowing there was still something bugging him. She nodded, and stood. "Of course. I'd love to go shopping." She placed her book back on the shelf. "There are some things that I know we need, I'll head down and start a list." She said, hurrying past him, and heading to the kitchen. "Oh, hey guys." She greeted Hot-Wire and Falcon. Just as she greeted them, they took off upstairs. She shrugged, rummaging through cupboards, starting to write down things they were low on. They needed more oatmeal, bananas, apples, orange juice, coffee- which she could have sworn was full yesterday- and butter.

"I have the list started if you need anything else on there. Might need some milk." She said, peering into the fridge. "Oh, should grab some lunch meat. Burian goes through that stuff like a monster."

Olivia Elington

With everything settled, Olivia went inside the car as the others did. With Burian in the back and Silence in the driver's seat, she took the passenger seat in the front. It didn't really matter to her who drives as long as they got there alive and in one piece, obviously. She briefly wondered how Silence would drive. There were those who drove with intense speed while others with caution. The latter was mostly to avoid getting caught, she guessed. Because really, how amusing – and possibly annoying – would it be to get stopped by police for speeding? Not that it's ever happened to her, of course. When she heard the two speak about readiness, she gave a response, "I am ready as well."

Laurence Milton

When Hot-Wire pointed to his mug, Laurence's gave fell to the item he held. "Oh, um, t-thanks…though it wasn't really much…" He told her shyly as he looked at the dark colored liquid in his cup. He found that he couldn't look at the assassin before him as a light pink tinged his cheeks. With his gaze away from the other, he didn't notice her smile. He guessed she would be smiling, because when has she not been? It's the genuineness of the smile that he wasn't able to see nor the softness that he wouldn't think she was capable of. After all, in the short amount of time he's spent in the presence of the assassin, she had been loud – not in a bad way, of course – and cheery.

Unfortunately, he never had a chance to see with the moment lasting only for a few seconds. The next time he looked up – which would be after he finished his drink and that took some time – her usual expression was the one placed on her lips. Although he hesitated with just simply leaving his empty, he still did so. Maybe he'd come back later on and if they were still unwashed then he'd do it himself.

The hesitation to leave was still there but nevertheless, he followed when she tugged the sleeve of his hoodie – which reminded him that Owl still had his red one, 'Maybe I'll ask when I see her…' He liked that hoodie. Then again, he just likes hoodies in general. They were comfortable and he could easily hide things in the jacket without arousing suspicion. Hoodies were meant to be large, after all.

Hot-Wire's question brought Laurence out of his thoughts. It was just a simple question but it made him think as to how to answer her question without revealing a lot. In the end, he decided to just compare the Milton house to the Brotherhood's home. "Um, I didn't go the academy. I, uh, was trained by a…" He thought of what to call them, "…Group like this, I guess." He told her, it was a vague and general term that he used, giving no concrete details. "So, um, did you go to the academy or, um, something like that?" He asked, considering that she mentioned that he didn't act like he went there which meant she probably did. Or she knew someone who did.

Brick by brick, Owl's walls came tumbling down. As she locked herself up in a closet, the tears in her eyes turned the rainy day into a whirlwind of grays and yellows. Se just broke down. The sobs punched through, ripping through her muscles, bones, and guts. She pressed her forehead against her knees and began to let her heart yank in and out of her chest. It pulled back in like a yo yo. Over and over. In and out. She was hollow. Her life crumbled in her fingertips. Then, suddenly, she was slapped by realization. She's clearly over reacting. True that she got hurt from Ace's rejection but that doesn't mean she's going to bawl her eyes out and stop living! With new found braveness and courage, she picked up the pieces of her broken heart and stood up wiping her tears away. She inhaled deeply and let out a tiny smile. A smile that will cover all her messed up emotions. "Relax, Yvonne. He's just a guy. Time to move on"

With another deep breath, Yvonne turned around and exited the closet to go to her room. On her way there, she bumped into Hotwire and Falcon who seems like talking about something. Trying not to be rude, she made sure her footsteps heavy so they can hear her coming. "Oh, hey guys!" she chirped, giving them a small smile and a wave. "What you guys are up to? Oh, and Falcon, I still have your hoodie. I'll return it to you once I washed it, okay?"

Okay, then, no time to lose, Silence considered London traffic and decided that he'd have to drive a bit faster than usual to get this job done as soon as possible. Besides, today's motorways had pathetic speed limits. He reversed out of the space, before driving out of the brotherhood and onto the roads that would lead to the motorways. His eyes stuck to the road, a small hint that he didn't want to be dragged into any conversations. He was mentally mapping out the roads of the area. It would be rather embarrassing to get lost, and it was not as infrequent as one might think. When Adrian lost focus on his driving, he'd take one lost turn and, instead of going to London, end up in Edinburgh. You should really start using a satnav, he thought to himself, absent-mindedly accelerating.

Ace trailed along behind Cordelia as she looked around the kitchen for what was needed. Soon enough, everything they needed was jotted down and they made their way down to the garage. He made his way over to his black GMC Terrain and unlocked it. The car was certainly not a standout, more like a sporty mom car than anything else, but it got the doctor wherever he needed to go on a consistant basis and that was was one thing that he was happy about with his ride.

He got in and got situated, waiting for Cordelia to do the same. With Cordelia in, he pulled out of the underground parking and drove off without much hurry. The radio was turned off, allowing Ace to slip into his thoughts. He wondered briefly about what Ghost was up to, before his mind flicked back to Owl. A bit of guilt hit him again. "Feel free to turn on the radio, if you want."

Laurence Milton

Before Laurence could hear an answer to his question, he heard footsteps approaching them. It was loud for an assassin's - even he kept his footsteps almost inaudible - so he guessed that it must've been on purpose. He wondered whose footsteps they were. It didn't take long for him to find out. "Oh, um, hello." He told the pink haired girl. As per usual, his gaze went to the ground. He still isn't very good at eye contact but he was working on it - sort of. Last night's memories were still quite fresh to him. "Um, we're going to the bakery...I think?" He wasn't entirely sure if they were actually going to a bakery or how safe it was because for one, Hot-Wire asked him about a silencer. Secondly, she told him he'd need it. 'I think that's enough to be unsure...'

When Owl mentioned about his hoodie, he couldn't help but feel relieved. He liked that hoodie. Even if he has others like it. They were different colors, of course. Mostly dark colors. The red one was his only bright colored jacket. "Oh, um, thanks." He said with a small smile as he momentarily looked up to her before becoming quiet once more. 'I really need to work on that...' He thought as he sighed in his mind. 'I'm a terrible conversationalist.'

Olivia Elington

The drive wasn't long and Olivia would count Silence as a decent driver. She constantly looked at the window or ahead of them, watching as one scenery is changed to another in a matter of minutes. It seemed relatively peaceful. Then again, their own hideout was relatively peaceful, 'I suppose if that's how you would count a place many thought to be haunted.' When she thought that they were nearby, or at least near enough that the driver wouldn't get lost "Do you a plan for the mission?" She asked, changing her gaze from the view outside the car and towards the assassin currently driving. She wanted to know if he had anything planned, if not then that would be alright as well. If she were to be honest, she didn't know what to do in a 'team'. She often just gave information to others but never went in their mission herself or if there was a mission then it would be hers' and done alone. 'Learning experiences are always valuable for the future, I suppose.'

Reactions: OlympusBlood
Silence kept his eyes on the road, but he shook his head, "Not one set in stone. It really does depend on the quantity of people, and whether there's any onlookers. Ghost said we should be careful, so nobody sees what happens." He had been going over the options, but he also had to consider that, if wiping out another brotherhood, he'd have to remember that not everyone would be at the base, and they didn't have an exact amount of members, nor did he assume that the three of them would be counting. "We need to catch them by surprise." There was always the 'storm the place' option, but Adrian was unsure whether it would be effective. Stealth was more his angle, but perhaps going too slow would get him killed. Still, Fox was the brains here; she'd work out a way for them to not get killed.

[fieldbox="Six, #800000, solid, 10, andale mono"]"Try not to get yourself killed, dear."

The weapons hall was quiet save the sharp thunk! of knives against targets. After breakfast, Six had returned to her weapons without a second thought. She smirked as she took in her own success. The target's center was lined with a precise row of six knives, each no more than an inch apart. It was that kind of deadly accuracy that proclaimed her the weapons master of the Brotherhood. Rachel was not a prideful woman, but even she couldn't hide her sense of satisfaction. Her fingers itched by her side. Oh how she wished she had more missions. Lately, she'd had the rather boring task of procuring more weapons for the slowly expanding group of assassins. More than that, she would have to train the newbies on a few vital points that could mean the difference between life and death. More often than not, she'd learn that at least one of them didn't know how to even fire a gun properly.

Sometimes she wondered where Ghost found these people. It mattered not. The job would get done, and they would be on their way to becoming skilled assassins, thieves, spies, what have you. And she'd rest easy knowing they wouldn't miss their mark--at least, they'd be far less likely to. Heaving a sigh, she strolled over to the target, picking out each knife one by one and replacing them in their sheaths hidden who-knows-where. Wiping seat from her brow, Rachel checked her watch, chewing on her lip in absent thought.

Might as well change. Her black sweats weren't exactly pleasant after several hours of throwing knife after knife, among other weapons. She jogged up the stairs, running a hand through her hair. Before she even reached the top floor, she could hear the stumbling voice of that newbie--Falcon, right? She smirked but quickly melted it into a genuine smile. "Um, we're going to the bakery...I think?" Without even really meaning to, Six seemed to appear out of nowhere--quite unlike Owl's "polite" approach. "The bakery, you say? I do love pastries. Mind if I tag along? I'd just need a second to change." Her smile seemed to grow even wider at the thought of a good pastry--to the point where she almost looked like a kid by the way her eyes seemed to shine.[/hr][/fieldbox]​

Burian laughed. "So long as you get me inside, I will make sure there are no survivors." He said, preparing to get ready to move out. He wasn't easy to sneak in, but he would try his best. He jabbed a thumb towards the trunk. "I also have grenades- frag and smoke." He peered out the window, seeing a place he could only assume was their target. It looked pretty headquarterly.

Some clicks came from the back seat as he started to load his gun to full capacity, checking it over to make sure that everything was in order. "Will we be staying together or splitting up? I for one would think splitting up would kill us all. Staying together would be best. You two should take out anyone outside, I will take on the heavy things." He pulled a cigarette out of his pack, and put it to his lips, but didn't light it. "And we must be able to get away without anyone following us. I definitely do not want a car chase or to endanger civilians."

Cordelia stuffed the list into her pocket, and grabbed her purse. She followed Ace to his car, and hopped into the front seat, buckling up. When he mentioned the radio, she turned it on, tuning it to her favorite station. It was more of a poppy station, with favorites of hers. Currently, Pocketful of Sunshine was coming through the speakers, one of her favorite songs. She, not being shy when it came to that sot of thing, sang along to it. She had a pleasant voice, a bit like a mother singing a child to sleep. After the song ended, she went back to silence for a while.

"So, do you know where Ghost went? I haven't seen him all day. I know he does tend to make himself scarce, but usually I see him occasionally. I wanted to see if he had a mission for me. It's been a few weeks, I'm sure those of high society have mostly forgotten the last one." She always had to wait between missions, so people didn't get suspicious about her, which she didn't mind too much. It kept her safe, and she wasn't exactly one for a lot of action anyway.

Ace listened to the radio as well, a bit amused by her singing. Usually people in the brotherhood weren't too open with him, despite his social attempts. He could see Mina's personality shifts clear as day, and the medic wished sometimes that Haze had revealed a few more of his methods while he was still around, however disturbing they may have been. Obviously, they had results.

His attention snapped back to the present upon hearing Cordelia's question. "I'm guessing that he's turning today into one of his personal days. He hates stopping back home between missions, and he would have given me a heads up if he were up to anything of that nature, so he should be back tonight." He put on a passive smile at her hopes for a mission. "I wouldn't know about any present mission orders, really. Velano's more on top of them when Ghost isn't around."

Last edited:
Olivia Elington

Listening to the two male's ideas, both were understandable and strategic. While going in guns blazing - not her style, honestly - would finish the job quickly albeit sloppily. Catching their opponents by surprise, as Silence had mentioned, would be an excellent choice. Although the quiet male was quite vague, she gave a nod to acknowledge what he said. Meanwhile, Burian asked a question. However, before Olivia could say anything, it seemed like the other already answered his own question. Honestly, she didn't think being separated would get them killed. They were all skilled, it's how they survived this far. Although she wouldn't completely remove the possibility of getting killed when alone. After all, their opponents are a group like them which meant that they may go in small groups rather than alone. Teamwork would most likely also be a factor that the other group would have considering they were going to a headquarters.

"There are two doors, the front and the one at the side inside the alley." She gestured to which alley she was talking about. There are plenty of methods that they could go about this. She decided to say two of which she thought of. "We could simply enter one of the two." She said since there was a 50/50 chance of someone being posted at whichever door they choose. "We could also create a distraction, perhaps have something explode, emit smoke or create a sound at the side door." She said, not choosing the front door as a place of distraction. After all, most would assume that infiltrators wouldn't take the front door. "Have them, or at least most, gathered there and then enter from the front door." It would at least cause the assassins to go to where the sound came from. It may not be all but a lessened number from their point of entry would be good. It wouldn't be completely stealthy but not completely reckless either.

As she waited for the opinion of the two with her, she got her handgun and removed the safety.

Silence smiled as he pulled up the car as they reached their target. Going through the door is a good idea, but who knows what they could have... alarms, CCTV cameras... it's so close to such a public area as well. He sat still in his seat, looking at the area. "It'd be better to create a distraction than risk us getting killed by guards before even getting inside..." He trailed off, the big 'however' lingered in the air. Adrian couldn't be sure that all people would be drawn there; perhaps loyalty- or fear- was much greater than that of curiosity. It was not guaranteed that everyone would leave their post, and if they didn't... well, that meant they'd wasted equipment. "But, I can't see why they'd have security by the side door, especially considering this area has a lot of tourists, it would look pretty suspicious to the average onlooker." He checked there was plenty of space to escape when it was required to take their leave. "I think it would be best to have the distraction away from any civilian eyes."

Burian reached into his cargo pant leg pocket, pulling out a single M-18 White smoke grenade. "I have the cover. Perhaps someone should fake an accident for a distraction? Olivia, would you be willing to fake getting hurt for this?" He asked, looking to the woman. Honestly, it would likely be easiest if she were to be the distraction. Silence had the plans and Burian was the muscle. Olivia's specialty was learning about people, which they didn't need at the moment. They didn't need to investigate their target, their target was the entire building of people, not a single person. Something that was much easier, in his opinion.

"If the distraction is in civilian eyes, they may be more distracted. It is hard to keep cover when a crowd is gathered directly outside your headquarters. However, I am not, and never was, a strategy man. I will go with what you decide." He said, getting ready to get out quickly and grab his weapons.

Cordelia listened to Ace, nodding understandingly. "I should probably take a day to myself and visit my parents. They still think I'm working as a high-end wedding planner in New York. I send them photos I find online to "showcase" my work to them." She shook her head. "I didn't want to lie, but I was raised by a politician, it's in my nature." She shrugged lightly, thinking passively on her childhood, how she always heard her father going back on his word and lying to the faces of others. She learned from the best. "Perhaps I'll ask him when we get back. I do so love a party, it is a prime location for poisons." Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she smirked. "And some of the old geezers are so desperate to bed a young, influential woman, they make it too easy to slip them something. It almost hurts how simple it is sometimes. And no one wants to blame the lovely Southern Belle. It's like I was made for this job." She looked over at him with a small smile. "Never trust a lady, Ace. Especially not a pretty one who seems desperate to sleep with you. The pretty ones are always the deadliest." She thought of their own Owl and Six as she said this, but also of herself.

"In this business, trust is a very difficult thing to have." Ace decided to only speak on the matter of trust. He couldn't recall his actual family all that well, as he was sent off to school at a young age. But, the three individuals he shared his quarters with had found a spot in the medic's heart. They were family. Soon they arrived at a smaller town and Ace parked outside a small shop named Health Goods. "And here we are." He spoke easily enough. "The owner of this shop is an old friend of mine. He's a bit... Loud." With his warning delivered, he stepped out of the car and led the way into the shop. Music was playing in the background, the Metallica version of Turn the Page, and Ace followed the sound to the back of the shop.

Restocking the shelves with herbal remedies, salves, and trinkets was none other than the Pine Martin. The middle aged Hispanic man really didn't look like much. He had wavy black hair down to his shoulders, with a few strands of grey making an appearance along the sides of his face, and a five o'clock shadow. Infamous supplier for the elites of the criminal underground, talent scout for Ghost, and Ace's favorite botanist, Martin wasn't one to be found on the killing fields. But, his alias was still a feared name in the community due to his connections. When he went to grab a few jars of tonic, he noticed the arrival of the medic and a younger female. "Acey-boy!" He greeted him with a wide grin, deep brown eyes glinting with happiness. "Who's the lady friend, eh Furdin?" A boisterous laugh escaped the older male. Ace merely shook his head, a smile appearing on his face.

Olivia Elington

"I wouldn't mind at all. I always did want to be an actress." After Burian had asked, Olivia was already thinking of how to plant the distraction. Most accidents that occur in a day would be car accidents, whether two vehicles crash into one another or the driver hits a person crossing the road. Another would be sexual harassment. The former would be the most common, however, it's not always simple to play out especially with hit and run drivers. There's no guarantee that the driver would stop the moment they see her on the road and not all drivers accelerate enough for the accident to happen. Besides, she wouldn't be able to leave quickly after an accident. Someone would most likely call 911 and that would be problematic to her. 'Well, the latter it would be then.' In a place filled with tourists and crowds, it wouldn't be difficult to make a scene. 'Especially since people are always so curious about events happening around them.'

"I'll be going ahead then. It may arouse suspicion if both our distractions occur at the same time." She said, hiding her gun within her boot and covering it with her pants. There were no coincidences, that was always her belief. No doubt it wasn't only her who believed such a thing. "Mine will last for three minutes, would that be enough time for the two of you?" She asked before leaving to do her distraction as planned. If it wasn't enough time then she could always come up with another distraction, one that would last longer. Although she didn't think the two would really need to take a while. After all, the mission didn't exactly take much finesse and stealth what with needing to exterminate every being in the hideout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.