Status
Not open for further replies.

e5337736856677fa46fe5f1143cfe9d9_zpsvxsamrgi.jpg~original

Amina ~ 'Hot-Wire'

<~~~<★>~~~>

With chin lowered and still chewing her bubble gum, Hot-Wire's icy blues met Silence's level gaze.

Chew-chew-chew. Another bubble. Another pop.

Silence broke the locked gaze and turned towards the Slav. An envelope was passed and Adrian gave the the big fella a quick rundown of the mission. It was a 'Mission From A Manilla.' Yeah, one of those then . Amina shook her head as she replayed in her mind what Silence said. This was not Hot-Wire field expertise, and she could see why Silence did not outright send an invite; practically ignored her even. But she was cool with it; it was business time afterall. And besides... sooooo worth it to see Adrian squirm like a naughty puppy that pooped the rug, practically shaking while waiting for master to rub his nose in it. Totes.

But still... Silence was her Darkmoon brother.

Yes, Amina thought of him as 'too-cool-for-school-ooooh-I'm-Batman-lone-wolf-poser' but still she respected the guy. Amina, Kats, and Adrian were pretty much of the same batch that joined five years ago. And during those five years, Hot-Wire and Silence never got as close as Hot-Wire got close to Red Snow. But that was how Adrian was. Something happened to him along the way. Maybe it happened before they met as teens, but still, the gap between the mechanic and the shadow never was bridged.

But still... whatever crap happened between the two always seemed to pass like water under a bridge. This was not the Academy anymore. And most defo not some crappy high-schooler wah-me teenie movie. This was the Darkmoon. And her brother needed help with something beyond his control; he was a lone gun and prefered it that way. Maybe , in Amina's eyes at least, it was why it seemed so hard for Silence to ask for aid.

"It's cool, Sie," her smokey sounding voice held no sass right now, "I know I'm more; crash-boom-bang, bro. You need a little more: kill 'em all.. dead. I gets it. No hate, no fuss. I gets it, Sie."

Amina tossed a chin-bob at Adrian then offered up a fist bump to Burian. "'Kay, I'm out. We'll talk, Big B. We will..."

Clouds parted in the night sky, allowing the moon to show her plump smiling face. Chrome tipped skater shoes glinted in the moonlight as Amina walked back towards the entry way. She paused then pulled out her giant mobile. Maybe she was not going to be part of that particular job... but maybe she could help out her Darkmoon bros.

<<Hey Foxy. It's Hot-Wire.>> started the text over a secure channel to whatever electronic device Olivia had upon her person, <<Come out through the fire exit. 'Mission from a Manilla.' Silence priority recipient. Something up your alley. Thinking Silence can use some intel. It's cool, sista. You know how he is. Trouble asking for help. Later, chick>>

Amina and Olivia did not get along, seeing as Amina thought of the blonde as too uppity for others. An uppity cowMOOOO!! But again, still, they were sisters in arms. And from the sounds of it, Silence needed all the Specialized help he could get. For if you took a job from this particular kind of envelope-- the tall mechanic shuddered with the memory of Haze pinning down that crying new Darkmoon pledge-- if you took this kind of job, you damn well better finish it.

Or die trying.

Amina spit out her gum and decided to take the long way around to get back in. Most likely go for a little walk. Maybe even to the basement. Maybe check out err'body's rides. You see, she learned a thing or two about a certain type of car earlier this evening. Maybe test some things out. Maybe? Yeah~yeah. Maybe.

'Mina's Killer Smirk pulled up at the corner of her mouth as she waltzed on down to the paking garage. Maybe see if she was up to Challenger skills tonight.

<~~~<★>~~~>

Burian looked over the folder, nodding. "You came to the right man. I specialize in no survivors." He chuckled a bit, handing the dossier back to him. "London?" He pondered, nodding. "You have a partner." He stretched his arms over his head. "But for now, I sleep." He said, going back into the building. "Let me know details in morning." He told him, returning to the main room. He chose a couch that looked comfortable (which were all of them right now), and flopped down. Almost immediately, his loud snores started to echo through the room. He preferred sleeping near the door. His room was mostly a weapons locker right now anyway, not like he could really sleep in there.

Silence pondered on the idea of Burian not wanting to assist him for a few moments. He could feel a shiver trying to force his movement, but he ignored it. Why did he suddenly feel so cold? Perhaps it was from the nerves.

It was when Hot-Wire spoke, that Silence really was left to his thoughts. They were originally, Oh, good, she knows I'm not being rude, before, like the mention of Haze, Adrian was dragged into the time when Hot-Wire was only known as Amina to him, and he Adrian to her and Red Snow. What a different time it was. He liked to keep his name as Silence, and like as if she had called him by Adrian, he flinched at the name Sie, but still he forced himself to present his half-grin of happiness to her for actually understanding his situation.

Of course, Silence's true focus was Burian, or, as Adrian himself would name him by, The Slav. He wasn't sure of the story behind such an alias, but he honestly didn't mind too much. "That's good," he visibly calmed at the fact he now knew he was no longer alone on this mission. If you fail, you aren't the only one to blame, he attempted to comfort himself mentally.

When Burian said sleep first, Adrian wondered how anyone could sleep at a time like this. It was insane; despite being tired, Silence knew it would be impossible to even try to sleep while still aware of what was going on to the brotherhood. "Umm... alright."

And then there was one. Adrian lingered outside for a little bit, just breathing in and out, in and out. This was going to be a long night.

Olivia Elington
Alias: Fox

Now that the cup was devoid of coffee, Olivia thought that it would be time to leave. As she had planned earlier, she stood and made move to leave with her laptop and notebook being carried by her right hand. However, just as she stood, she felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket. Bringing the small dark mobile out from hiding, she quickly typed the password required before being shown what the message that it entailed. 'Foxy?' From that alone, she already guessed who it was from. There wasn't a lot of people in the Brotherhood who called her with such a terrible nickname. Her alias was Fox and it was what she expected to be called. If it were anyone else calling her by the name, she would definitely not let it go. But it was by Hot-Wire and despite disagreements because of the other's loud mouth, she respected the other female - though she will never admit it aloud - as a skilled comrade. Sister, even. After all, the group of assassins may not be related by blood but they were a family. Far from a normal functional one, but still a close one nonetheless.

Quickly scanning the contents of the message, Olivia didn't expect much out of it. As she thought, there wasn't any specific details other than where to go and who for. It was for one of the silent members of the group, 'Well, it is in his name,' Silence. Naturally, she knew that wasn't his real name because first, who would name their child with such a name? And second, she specialized in information. From Hot-Wire's message and her own observation, she would have to be the one to go to the male so she began to head to the exit where she would find Silence. As she went out, she passed by Slav and gave a simple nod without changing from her usual blank expression.

'He may have left already.' Well, if he did, she doubted that it would be difficult to find the male. The hideout was large but after two years, it's as easy to navigate as the back of her own hand. However, when she arrived, he was still present and looking as if he was trying to calm himself. It took her a moment to think of what to say. Silence may have trouble asking for help but she also had trouble offering help. Well, in a kind manner, that is. "Hot-Wire said you may need assistance with a mission and so, do you?"

Laurence Milton
Alias: Falcon

It was a difficult decision on what to do but Laurence thought that perhaps he's had enough socializing for the day. Actually, he thought that he would have reached his quota for a year's worth of socializing. Though he was slightly proud of himself for making it through everything without appearing as a complete idiot. Now, he was wondering whether to tell Owl or simply leave. He went with the former. It seemed less rude. "Oh, um, thanks, but I think I'll go take a look around." He told her softly before giving a small polite bow of his head and taking his leave. Instead of exploring the other rooms in the level, he decided to go downstairs, thinking that there would be less people. His assumption was pretty correct seeing as it was practically empty. Or there were just plenty of rooms. 'Probably both?' He thought as he made move to place his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie. When his hands came into contact with his shirt instead of hoodie, he remembered, 'Right, I gave it to Owl...' It was a pity but he supposed he could get it tomorrow since it might be awkward to go back only to ask for his jacket.

Bringing his mind back to the task at hand of exploration as well as finding possibly hidden exits and entrances. Not that he thought he'd need to make quick exits since the people seem nice, 'Sort of,' but it was always better to be prepared. Opening a door, he found himself in what looks like a Storage room, nothing of which seemed noteworthy to him at the moment. Although he did keep in mind which room it was. He went for the door nearest, only with half his body inside, he looked at the interior. The sight of weapons made him remember Six's earlier offer and he briefly wondered whether or not he should take her up on it. Despite the kind offer, he was very sure that it would be anything but easy. Distracted by his thoughts, he was a few seconds late into realizing someone else was in the room. Although it wasn't just someone, it was Ghost. Honestly, the man scared him. Well, not exactly scared but more of nervous. 'Maybe he hasn't noticed me yet.' He thought as he slowly and silently - at least to the best he could with no help with the door that creaked - moved out of the room while closing the door.

Yvonne tried her hardest not to wince as Ace dabbed and tend to her wounds, hissing a little bit when he sprayed hydrogen peroxide on her cuts. As much as she hates to admit it, Yvonne was never used to getting hurt. Just because she's an assassin doesn't mean she's used to cuts and scratches. True that she can take a beating but getting cut by sharp objects? That's a completely different story. Yvonne hates the sight of her blood oozing out or her skin torn and cut up. Perhaps that is one of the reason why she became a strategist: she makes sure to plan her kills perfectly so she can return home unscathed.

As Ace continued on babbling about chamomile and lavender, Yvonne gave Falcon a small wave when he declined her offer and watched him walk away to God knows where. She then returned her attention back to Ace and watch him tend her wounds before smiling warmly as he finished "Thank you, Ace! You're the best!" To show her token of gratitude, Yvonne quickly leaned in and pecked his cheek before blushing madly and hiding her face by looking away from him.

"W-Well, looks like I'm all fixed up so..um.. I'll just head to bed! Good night everyone and I hope to see you all in the morning!"

Silence heard the door, but, at first, didn't turn to look at who had stepped outside. Of course it was Hot-Wire, he thought, slightly bitterly at the fact that she tended to get involved, even if she did mean well. And he was sure Amina did mean well; Adrian had spent half a decade with her after all. "Yes... umm, yes... I suppose I do," Silence looked Fox in the eye. Why didn't I think of her first? he wondered, realising that a database of information was extremely useful for actually planning what the tactics of the mission would be. "I mean... if you want to." Not awkward at all... "Well, you must want to because..." He stopped himself short to prevent further embarrassment. Perhaps he hadn't calmed himself enough. He was holding the envelope in his hand by his side, but he offered it to her so that she could know what was actually going on, since, knowing Amina, she probably wouldn't.

Ghost glanced up from cleaning his gun when he heard someone approach the door. The footsteps were soft and timid in nature. And that really left one person in the guild to be the one trying to slip out without interaction. "Hello Falcon." He spoke easily enough as he heard the door creak. He reminded himself that he should probably oil the hinges on it, though that could wait until another day. He was feeling a bit tired, after all. Bringing in newbies was always a bit stressful for him.

Before he could continue his rough attempt at communication, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Someone just walked into the underground parking. He quickly put his gun back together and hurried out of the room, uttering a quick excuse me to the newbie and reloading his gun along the way. Two bullets, hopefully just one target- too much blood would be a pain in the ass to clean up... This would be fun nonetheless. He stopped himself as he reached the spot on the stairs that he could see the entirety of the garage from. With a soft sigh, he put away his favorite weapon and put on his neutral expression. "Hotwire, I do not recommend messing with my car." He spoke like a father reprimanding a disobedient teen as he saw the young woman circling his Challenger.

"You're...welcome...?" A fierce blush worked its way across the doctor's face as he felt the light kiss on the cheek. Damn sympathetic nervous system, stop blushing you idiot! "Goodnight, Owl." The fact that he didn't trip over his words was a minor victory in it of itself. Taking in a deep breath, he returned to his glass of wine, deciding that he would have a glass of water afterwards and call it a night. He was far too tired for shenanigans tonight.

He barely took notice of the movement going on in the room. His mind kept tripping him up over Owl's displays, and this kept his blush going strong. He asked for his water after he finished off his wine. Owl was a seductress when she had to be, so perhaps this was why she was suddenly so... Oh, I don't know! Would affectionate be an appropriate word to describe this night's antics?

Olivia Elington

'Because?' With Silence leaving his sentence hanging, Olivia was tempted to ask him to continue it. However, she decided to take pity on the young man who clearly seemed unsettled. She decided not to point that out as well. She was cold to most, yes, but she wasn't cruel. Besides, the envelope he handed to her had everything she needed to know in order to understand what the mission was. She quickly skimmed through the insides of the envelope, keeping in mind the important details. The idea of what to do was very straightforward. Eliminate the opposing group, erasing those who were apart of it as if they never existed. 'What must be done is fairly simple, though crucial.' It would seem that a single mistake would be extremely costly in this mission. 'Then again, when is it ever not?' Errors could lead to failure, though most wouldn't see the consequences of their mistakes considering they often end up dead. Without lifting her gaze from the papers, she addressed her fellow assassin, "And so, when do you plan to execute the mission?" She asked, though information wouldn't be too difficult to gather, she wanted to know how much time she'd have.

Amina ~ 'Hot-Wire'

<~~~<★>~~~>

Beneath the soft light and soft buzz of the fluorescent lights, the tall mechanic strutted on over to her tricked out 929 motorbike. She reached under the gas tank and pressed her hand until she heard the handprint sensor make the audible click. As soon as her crimson n' chromed bike was unlocked she opened up the seat and took out a couple of items. After a quick inspection of each item, 'Mina's Mischievous Mode was turned on.

One item was cylindrical in nature and retrofit for her .357 snubnose tucked in her waistband. She screwed said cylindrical item onto her gun then tucked it back into her waistband. The other item was slung over a shoulder. And now she hefted it into both her hands and slowly began strutting on over towards her mark, strutting like a spikey-haired panther on the prowl.

"Purr, lock it," she said softly and there was a click as her tricked out Honda CBR, Purr, locked up and re-armed the detonator, "good girl..."

Hot-Wire smirked as both icy blues shone, taking in the lovely, oooooohhhh-so-lovely intact and still in one piece, Dodge Challenger. Wow. Shhhhmexxxy ride, Mr. Ghost.Yeah, I'd tap that... hahahah...! The mechanic took a knee and took aim with the big, shiny device in her hands. She powered it up and made an inward hissing noise of pure pleasure as the black powerhouse car was locked and loaded on her screen.

"Bang-bang--"

"Hotwire, I do not recommend messing with my car."

Heat rushed to her cheeks instantly as the sound of multiple shutter sounds went off. Amina stood and let her DSLR camera hang limply from around her neck. Instantly both hands went behind her back and clasped each other, her posture straighted up and her feet were at the just right distance apart from each other. Her chin lowered as did her icy blue eyes. The Good Lil' Girl was here now.

"Never, sir," said the composed but still blushing Assassin as she looked over to the stairwell, "just taking pictures is all. Sir. Not messing with your car."

And she was telliing the truth. She was not messing with it. She could not mess with it anyhow...

...I still need to study the photos, that is...
Maybe there was a teeeeeny, tiny hint of a 'Mina's Killer Smirk, maybe not, but still icy blues flashed a glint of something not made by the Good 'Lil Girl.

But Ghost, if anyone, knew that Amina was incapable of harming Ghost, Ace and several other veteran Darkmoon members. Haze had her programmed that way.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Amina was from a very, very rich family who paid very, very handsomely to have their wild-child, pyrokinetic-loving and sexual deviant daughter 'fixed-up.' Little did they know of what kind of Academy they sent their little precious bouncing baby girl. Or did they know...?

Still only 14, Amina was told she was orphaned and that her folks died in a plane crash. And so basically she was raised in the Academies. And she was cultivated into a good girl. Neatly pressed skirts and blouses, shiny shoes and slicked down, parted and complete with smart barettes, raven hair. A really, really Good 'Lil Girl was Amina. That was until she found out that her parents were still alive. Hot-Wire was born shorty thereafter even though she had yet to become a member of Darkmoon, but she used all her skills to break into anything that moved.

Of course, bad things happened and Amina was getting worse and worse; loud-mouthed, hyperactive and pest-like, just like she is today, but not as good-natured. Far from it. Hot-Wire was hellbent on making herself an orphan, for real. All parental types would find their expiration date.

But they had worked so hard on her, she was a protege afterall; a natural daredevil pilot and small explosives wizard. And so she was recommended for Haze's own 'Rehabilitation Program.' And it worked on little Miss Amina Angelina Askinas.

Sort of.

Amina still managed to be Amina because Amina is Amina afterall and it was worth putting up with her mouthy, mouthy mouth. Because around certain guild members, she had an instant personality flip. And she would just wait until she was told what to do. Flip the Kill Switch and she was loyal, efficient and deadly, Amina got the job done.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

"I won't be a nuisance to you then, sir,
" she said with a small giggle, "I'll just take leave and say goodnight then. Good night, Ghost. Sir...

...unless you do have need of me...?"

This time the hint of that smirk graced her features. Amina's eyes glinted as sharp as killer smirk.

"Sir?"

<~~~<★>~~~>

"Well, I'd already invited The Slav as well, and he said to leave in the morning… so I guess when he is ready…" Silence couldn't deny that the older male didn't know what he was doing, Burian was much better trained than Adrian himself was. Still, it was unnatural for him to feel so unsure about something, especially since he knew a lot about the mission. He looked Fox in the eye, "I assume that that is alright with you?"

It was strange for Adrian to ask to work in a group. He'd done it before, mostly, however, before joining the brotherhood, back when he was with his brother and sister. The family he had come from was well aware of the academy, but had not sent their children, maybe because they had not had the money, maybe because they believed that they could train their three rough children to be assassins themselves. The memories Adrian held of his family were cold, blurred, near forgotten. A few names lingered in the air, but Silence just stuck to thinking about darkmoon. Live in the present, the past is already gone.

Yet, here he was, looking at Fox, who was colder and much more cruel than any family members Adrian remembered. He was quite excited to start the mission. He wanted to go now, however nerve-wrecking it also was, but didn't word such things to Olivia simply because he knew that his brothers and sisters of the brotherhood would probably require sleep.

Ghost allowed a small smirk of amusement cross his face as Hotwire said she was just taking pictures. "We all know what happens after you get your pictures, though. Do not ruin my car. It's a pain to replace it." His voice turned a tad bit humorous. "I don't have any mission orders for you right now. I'll be sure to let you know once anything comes through." He stated, any notes of humor that tainted his voice dissipating instantly at the notion of work. He turned to head back up the stairs when he felt his phone go off in his pocket.

He brought it to his ear and listened with his typical neutral expression. "I'll be there in three hours. Don't worry." He stated simply, void of emotion. He quickly turned and headed back down the steps, his long legs quickly carrying him past Hotwire to his car. He pulled the key from his pocket and shoved it into the lock on the door while holding the handle. Once his fingerprints were scanned the door unlocked and he quickly got inside. He turned it on and burned rubber heading out of the underground parking.

Olivia Elington

'Slav, huh?' Well, she definitely understood the reasoning Silence invited the older male for the mission. After all, the male was known for using heavy weaponry as a means to complete the mission and that was what would be needed for this one. After taking note of the remaining important details, she handed the envelope back to the male. Morning would soon arrive but it was farther than now. 'I guess I'll be sleeping for an hour or two then.' She thought about how to manage her time for the remaining hours of night in order to be efficient. "Of course." She said in the same blank expression and tone that betrayed no emotion nor whether the time was truly alright or not. Nevertheless, she was honest with what she said. When it comes to her brothers and sisters in the brotherhood, she never lies. Bends the truth at times but then again, who doesn't? "If you need to tell me anything else, you know where to find me." Naturally, she was heading back to her room because it was quite late. "You best get some rest. It'd be a tragedy if you made a mistake tomorrow from sleepiness." Just the first sentence would have been enough to convey her worry about her fellow member having a sleepless night but she didn't want to come off as caring. It was just too embarrassing to be such. She turned back to the door in order to go inside but before she left, she gave a greeting. "Good night, Silence."

The following morning, Ace awoke with that tad too familiar headache splintering out from the base of his skull. He could just imagine the stark comment from Ghost about being a lightweight when he ventured down for his morning tea. Slowly but surely, the medic crawled out from under the thick covers of his bed and set about his morning routine. Teeth brushed, his typical comfy sweater and slacks, solid attempt at taming unruly hair, and Ace was ready to go face the early risers. It was just before daybreak, the skies a light lavender hue with touches of pinks and golds beginning to make their presence known.

Something didn't seem quite right though as he entered the kitchen. "Where's Ghost?" He muttered softly, more so to himself rather than anyone else since he was the only one there. At this time, the boss was ordinarily getting his much needed dose of caffeine. But considering that Ace was standing alone in the kitchen, today would be a break from the normal. I don't remember him mentioning that he was going out on any missions. The thin frown on his face spoke a lot of the medic's worries as he set about starting up the coffee machine and got to work making himself a decent breakfast: a whole grain bagel with peanut butter and banana slices on it, along with a glass of milk to help chase down the coffee. The medic wasn't overly fond of the way the coffee taste lingered in his mouth.

Burian woke himself up with a loud snore. He snorted, smacking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. He glanced around the room, remembering that he fell asleep downstairs again. He sat up with a groan, only a slight headache there to remind him of the affair he had with vodka. He ran his tongue along his teeth; eh, good enough for the day. Rubbing his face, he quickly remembered that he was invited on a mission with Silence. Groaning, he stood, shielding his eyes from the sun. He needed coffee.

Burian made his way to the kitchen, where Ace already was up and about. The large man went to the coffee machine. He stared at the empty pot, and sighed, quite disappointed that he'd have to now wait. Apparently he was the first to use it. He quickly replaced the filter and dumped the required amount of grinds into the machine. He turned it on, and leaned against the counter to look at Ace. "Good morning." He spoke, his accent a little less incomprehensible than it was the previous night. He got that way when drunk.

As usual, Cordelia had been up at the crack of dawn. She got a small amount of food, just a banana and some strawberries, before going out on her morning jog. She wore some skin tight jogging clothes, which hugged her body quite nicely. It took her about a half hour to 45 minutes to complete her circuit. When she arrived back at the hideout, she immediately went into the kitchen, nodding to Ace and Burian. She took various other fruits, some vanilla yogurt, and some granola and made herself a small parfait of sorts. "Morning." She greeted the two, also grabbing a glass of water to consume. She liked staying healthy, and she was glad this place allowed her to. She could generally find fresh fruits; likely thanks to Ace.

"How are you both this morning?" She asked, seeming quite chipper, if not a little short of breath. Cordelia loved the mornings. Just the colors of the sky were enough to make her enjoy it. The air was cleaner, there was a slight chill not felt at any other time of day. It was glorious. She knew it took a special kind of person to enjoy the mornings, and she was quite glad she was one.

Last night, Adrian had listened to Fox without another word before bidding her goodnight. He had then followed her shortly afterwards to shower, and after that to his own room, staring at the ceiling, setting an alarm and then leaving himself to his thoughts. He had suspected himself to be restless, however, at some point he had fallen into sleep, and had only woken up due to the alarm he had set the night before.

Adrian would've slept for the rest of his life if given the option, but he nonetheless sat up, stretching his arms out. He still felt tired, his eyes half-closed. Adrian decided today was a good day to sleep. Unfortunately, Silence also had other plans. Breakfast. Mission. Need to go soon. He decided that, if the Slav and Fox were not yet awake, he would wake them up himself... after he'd sorted himself out.

Throwing himself out of bed, Adrian slipped on a clean set of clothes; a black t-shirt and trousers, and a belt with a holder for a weapon to the right. His blonde hair was sticking up in all directions and he considered showering again for the sake of pressing down his hair, but decided against it. He was already dressed, and he combed it so that it at least didn't look like he was performing mad scientist experiments. The last thing he did was read the envelope again, before leaving it on his bed. Hopefully nobody would touch it. Finally satisfied with his appearance, he went to the kitchen to make sure he could function today.

Upon entering the kitchen, Silence was glad to notice Burian, along with Ace and Queen. He also noticed that Ghost, who was normally around, was not, and wondered why and where he currently was. He could see Burian and Queen being two peas from two pods nowhere near one another. She seemed to be quite energetic; he looked like he had lost the will a long time ago. Adrian sat half way through the race. He didn't understand the huge fuss. He always wanted to sleep. "Morning," he murmured, looking around for what he wanted to eat. Coffee was not an option; Adrian hated the smell, let alone the taste, and wasn't really fussed for hot drinks anyway. He instead got himself a bottle of water from the fridge, not even a hangover in sight from his small drink last night, and made himself a bowl of high-fibre cereal. Today he'd be needing a lot of fibre. With that, he sat down, once again finding himself sitting back and observing.

[fieldbox="Six, #800000, solid, 10, andale mono"]"I don't think that knife is yours, dear."

Rachel was an early riser, even for the assassins. She was up exactly two hours before dawn every morning, and she didn't even have an alarm. No one could be quite sure how she did it, but she certainly didn't care. Where most preferred their beauty sleep, she liked to take stock on the weapons, mostly to make sure no one had tried to sneak away with even a small knife. She was surprisingly possessive about her weapons, even though they weren't necessarily "hers." No one ever dared to take anything, but it didn't hurt to check.

This particular morning, something felt off. Rachel couldn't quite place her finger on it, but she figured she would find out why soon enough. So, while everyone else was shuffling into the kitchen for a light (or, in some cases, quite heavy) breakfast, Six was cleaning each weapon with practiced precision. Several of the handguns were irritatingly dirty, meaning whoever had used them last had neglected to clean them. They would be dealt with later. When she was done cleaning the last weapon, dawn was creeping over the horizon. Her stomach growled right on schedule, and she figured some hard-boiled eggs and an apple wouldn't hurt.

As usual, a few others were already in the kitchen milling about, saying their proper "good mornings" (or not, in Silence's case). Rachel smiled genuinely. "Good morning! I trust you all slept well?" As she spoke the greeting, she got herself a couple leftover hard-boiled eggs she'd made the morning before, as well as an apple of some kind. She wasn't terribly picky. Leaning against the wall, she eyed them all carefully but not in a hostile manner. It was always interesting to see how her fellow assassins talked and walked in the early hours of the morning.
[/hr][/fieldbox]​

Ace masked his worries with a carefully constructed smile when the rest of the morning crew began to file in and give their good mornings. It was somewhat entertaining to see how everyone's schedules put them in the same room at the same time. "Good morning everyone." He greeted them with his typical amount of pleasantness. "I'm fairly decent, Queen. Slept enough to get a bit of bed head, so I suppose that's a good thing." He chuckled slightly. After seeing how everyone was munching away at the stores of healthy food he'd stocked up on, he figured that he ought to do some grocery shopping later on today as well. Were there any farmer's markets going on today?

He took a small bite from his banana peanut butter bagel sandwich and returned to his thoughts about Ghost. Maybe it's Rayne's birthday? Is it? No, it would have been on my calendar. Same for Naiya's and Leone's. If it were Martin's, then he would have invited me. He took a swig from his glass of milk, trying to piece together why Ghost was, well, a ghost this morning. He hated it when the boss randomly disappeared. It put him on edge a bit, considering the outcomes of most of these so-called outings. It was just another item on the list of Ghost's habits that simply made the medic's skin crawl.

Amina ~ 'Hot-Wire'

<~~~<★>~~~>

It felt so good to take a nice hot shower after her morning workout. Perhaps not as intensive as others, but it was not a full on workout day for Amina. But still... light cardio, light strength, felt really good to get the blood flowing. That and loud music first thing in the morning gave her a good jumpstart to the day.

The tall mechanic dried herself off and quickly brushed her hair and quickly made up her face with a major accent on the kohl'd up eyes today. After her daily dancing around naked while staring at her self in the mirror and laughing, she flexed her muscles and kissed each of her biceps. Several times she clapped her hands excitedly as the next song started off. Her fave! Totes! Amina sung along to the next song as she strapped on her lacy boob securing harness and pulled on the rest of her clothes.

Today's attire consisted of black skinny jeans, black backless and sleeveless tanktop with turtleneck collar, black socks with cute white skulls, black suede leather riding boots, black leather fingerless gloves and...

Shiet... forgot to put on undies... ahh whatever, maybe next time.

The spikey-ness of her hair was lowered today and raven-hair framing her face. She was just putting finishing touches on her 'look' when she slowly came to pause. Icy blue eyes stared into the icy blue eyes of the woman in the mirror.

"I'm worth it. I'm wanted. Right? I'm gonna' be okay, 'kay...?" she whispered.

The woman in the mirror smiled back at her and nodded.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Amina bounced her way into the kitchen still humming the last song playing from her speakers upstairs.

"Good morning, good morning, err'body!"
Hot-Wire's smokey voice was rather cheery, and, of course, loud, "'sup! Hey-hey! Looking awake, Big B! Looking ooooohhhh-soooo-cooool-I'm-Batman over there, eh Silence? Yeah~yeah, I know, I know, shhhhhh...! And looking like no one needs broken limbs yet, Ms. Six, ma'am. And ooh! Looking fiiiiiiine right there, girl--" Amina leaned in and gave Cordelia a long appreciative sniff "--Mmm! Southern Fried Sexy! Yayuh! I'd give it a smack, Lady Q, but err'body sooo knows nobody can afford that ass..."

A coy smile, a knowing wink and a slow nod that allowed her icy blues to look Cordelia from toe to top slowly, and tracing all available curves, she gave the Southern Belle before turning to Ace. And of course, Amina's attitude and demeanor shifted instantly.

"Good Morning, Ace. Sir." she said softly yet amiably, both leather gloved hands clasped in front of her. She nodded politely, then shuffled off to sit beside the big Slav.

"Oooohhhh... is that coffee, bro...?"
'Mina's Killer Smirk pulled up at the corner of her dusky rose painted lips, "maybe Hot-Wire will just have a cup. But just one, 'kay? Cuz any more than that aaaaand... WHOO-HOOO!!!"

Amina burst out laughing and reached over to pour herself a cup of coffee. But only one.

Just one...

<~~~<★>~~~>

Last edited:
Olivia Elington

Despite having fallen asleep two hours after midnight, Olivia still awoke early morning without the need for an alarm. As a child, she often woke up while it was still dark outside. Unlike most children, she preferred to be up early to watch the sunrise. Sunrise was always her favorite part of the day which is why she always made sure she'd be awake to see the beautiful golden ball of light take its place in the sky. Today was no different. She watched from the window as light began to shine enough that she was able to see the words written in her notebook's pages. She scanned through her research once more before standing to leave her notebook in a hidden compartment in her cabinet which also contained her laptop.

After finishing her morning routine as well as pocketing and hiding on her person what was necessary such as her phone and weapon, she passed by the mirror and quickly pinned her hair in its usual half pony style. Satisfied that her hair won't block her line of vision, she went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. Considering it was morning, it was only natural for her to see most of the brotherhood members. For those that weren't present, she simply assumed they were either asleep or out. As per usual, her first thought was to have a nice cup of coffee. She didn't drink coffee to wake herself up since a few hours of sleep was nothing out of the ordinary. Coffee was something constant in her life. Besides, she liked the bitter taste.

Laurence Milton
Alias: Falcon

Having no mission, Laurence didn't really have much to do or prepare for. Nevertheless, he still woke up an hour before sunrise. At first he just continued to lie on the bed, staring at the ceiling as he thought of what to do. Most people would go for breakfast and he was but when he passed through the door, he heard footsteps and voices inside which meant plenty had the same idea as him. Mornings were the worst time for him when it comes to socializing - he assumed there were more than three people inside - since his mind was still partially muddled with sleep. Therefore, he decided to get himself a bit more awake - as well as wait for there to be little to no people inside the kitchen - by going to the firing range he found yesterday evening. He had brought his own gun, hidden by his dark blue hoodie - his red one was still with Owl which is a shame because he loves that hoodie.

It didn't take long before he reached the firing range. He thought the sound of gunshots - even faint sounds - might bother others so he placed a silencer as he aimed for the paper target and took a shot, hitting where he knew the heart would be. He went for the same spot that it seemed as if he only hit the target once despite having shot three so far.

Last edited:
Silence watched the events unfold, but honestly, even with the arrival of Six, his main focus lay on Ace, who seemed to look out of place, as if his focus was elsewhere. He seemed to be worried about something, perhaps he had a mission, or perhaps it was due to the absence of Ghost or another brotherhood member. Upon hearing Six's question, he swallowed his cereal and then nodded, "Yes, thanks." He then returned to his cereal, looking around once again.

Hot-Wire was the next to make herself known to the group by her joyous introductions to everyone. Batman? Is that a compliment or an insult? Adrian shot Amina a quick glare, as hidden as possible to everybody else, before realising there was no cereal left in the bowl. He decided to give the other two time to finish their routine before heading out by sorting out his weapon, especially since Fox was only just emerging to the kitchen.

He picked up his bowl and spoon, making his way to the sink, washing his cutlery thoroughly. Possibly someone else would also have to use it, and it was certainly unfair to have someone else clean their things before they ate; Adrian was raised to tidy up after himself in more ways than one. He dried what he had washed and then returned it to where he got it from. Just before leaving, he took his bottle of water from the table.

He made his way back to his room. The room was plain, only a bed, desk and wardrobe inside. He opened the desk drawer to reveal a fully black knife. It was easy to conceal; there was no shine. It was one of few things Adrian had brought when he joined and he didn't go on a mission without it. It fit perfectly in his hand, and, as he picked it up, he felt stronger. He knew that he could slice, stab and throw with this one weapon. He tucked it into his belt, and checked that he could remove it quickly. Perhaps he'd be needing more than one weapon today... Adrian wondered what there was to offer in the armoury. When Six finished, he'd possibly ask her.

Status
Not open for further replies.