Status
Not open for further replies.
"Іншы напой, мой сябар." Burian rumbled, slumped over the bar, eyeing the people around the area. When the bartender only looked at him funny, he shook his glass. "Vodka." He told him. He wished the man could at least recognize when he wanted another drink. Burian became a bit unintelligible when he was drunk, even more than usual. He slipped into his mother tongue much more often after he became intoxicated. It took him a good while to get there at least, he could take his alcohol very well. The bartender poured him another glass, and he downed it rather quickly, turning to Ace and Ghost when they arrived. "Прывітанне сябры!" He greeted quite happily, always glad to see the two.

He was, as usual, in his Adidas tracksuit. It was his main casual wear, as it was insanely comfortable. He left his hat in his room, and spared his Brothers and Sisters having to smell the tobacco smoke from his cigarettes. Otherwise, he'd be puffing one of those too. He looked around the room, laughing at this new kid. He liked this one. Leo the Douche. Quite a name. He'd have to get to know that one. For now, he simply downed yet another glass, and turned to face the room. These kids were noisy. Something he had learned to like a lot, and come to appreciate. After the military, he hadn't had many folks to joke around with.

Dressed nicely, as per usual, Cordelia made her way down to the main room, where everyone seemed to have gathered. Adorning a white, loose fitting long sleeve dress that ended at her knees. Her hair was combed and brushed to silky smooth perfection. She had some light makeup on, and her nails were painted expertly. She looked as if she was about to go out. However, that was merely how she dressed casually. She sat down on one of the couches, smiling around at the people she had begun to know.

"Seems lively tonight." She said, laughing a bit. She smiled brightly, looking around at some of the fresh faces. She remembered when she was brand new. It was terrifying. But, she was glad she was there now. She still wasn't a long-time member, but she thought three years was at least enough to garner a little respect. "How nice..." She added to her previous sentiment, trailing off a bit, examining the new ones.

Laurence Milton
Alias: Falcon

Several events unfolded extremely quick. First would be the introduction of another, the source of the loud sound in the previously quiet room. It was another assassin, 'Naturally.' He couldn't help but berate himself for stating the obvious, even in his own thoughts. However, judging by the reactions of the others present in the room, the self proclaimed 'Leo The Great' was a new member like he was. He couldn't help but remember Ghost's advice, 'Don't piss off any of the other members...though it seems like this guy's done it in less than a few seconds.' He thought as he heard another member retort Leo's earlier statement about the male's capabilities in bed. He didn't mind the other's loud attitude, but he wouldn't deny that it wasn't all too pleasing. 'Or maybe I'm just not used to such...er...' He searched his mind for a term kinder than 'arrogance' but came up with a blank. He's met arrogant people before, but never to the extent of the other newcomer. 'I suppose I'll meet a variety of people here then...' And he was correct to assume that.

A girl with short dark hair came towards the bar and greeted the two older members of the brotherhood. Since it wasn't him being talked to, Laurence was content with just staying silent while greetings were exchanged. He didn't expect to be greeted as well, though at her welcome, he gave a polite nod and a small smile, not wanting to interrupt what she was saying. He was about to thank her for her offer of company but before words could leave his mouth, she whispered something that made Laurence close his mouth and lightly blushed. No words would leave his mouth and he was thankful for that knowing he would only stutter. When the girl - Hot-Wire, as she introduced herself - began mentioning the names of the other members, he made sure to remember which alias belonged to which member. He didn't want to call someone by the wrong name. 'That'd just be embarrassing...' Once all was done, he thought of what to say, "Oh, uh, thank you...?" His words came out unsure since he didn't know if 'thank you' was the correct thing to say. 'Or should I have said something else?' Well, it was too late to take back his words and Hot-Wire had left anyway so nothing could be done. He was just happy he survived for so long without making a fool of himself. Though it would seem that the ordeal was not done just yet.

Another female, 'There sure are a lot here...' went towards the bar and introduced herself as Six. He looked at her extended hand for a few moments but he realized that he was meant to shake it. Which he did, though it ended up being an awkward handshake. "Oh, um, I'm Falcon." He let go of her hand as soon as he introduced himself. He shook his head at the offer of a drink, "I don't...I don't really drink, sorry." The taste of alcohol didn't really appeal to him as much as it did to others. The reason could be that he just wasn't used to it, but he really didn't mind.

Suddenly, another member entered the room. If it wasn't for the loud slam of the door and the sound of barking, he wouldn't have noticed so quickly. However, when he saw the other female, he immediately looked away, finding the ground to be quite interesting. He couldn't help but wonder if this was a normality in the brotherhood. Though when the - practically half naked - girl came towards the bar and ordered her drink. He immediately removed his red hoodie, revealing the plain black shirt he wore. "Um...um...please wear this...." He said, keeping his gaze on the ground. Since she was nearby, he didn't really have to move much. He was judging where she was based on the shoes he saw because truly, he could not look up. Which made it more awkward to offer his jacket, in his opinion. He wouldn't mind if she rejected the jacket but he hoped not because he wanted to be able to look up without a pink color tinging his cheeks. Not wanting to remain long, he just left the jacket on the chair for her to get before fleeing elsewhere. That elsewhere was the couch that the two girls sat on. It was less crowded compared to the other places so he thought it was a nice place to stay in.

Naturally, he didn't want to be rude and asked first, "Um, may I sit here?" He asked the two girls, Hot Wire and Red Snow, if he remembered correctly. Though his gaze was still on the ground, especially remembering the comments said earlier. One directly to him and the other, he just heard from being said out loud.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshenAngel

e5337736856677fa46fe5f1143cfe9d9_zpsvxsamrgi.jpg~original

Amina ~ 'Hot-Wire'

<~~~<★>~~~>

"Uh yeah, I did. Yeah, I did. Yeah, I did." Amina said matter of factly, nodding each time she replied to Katsumi's 'You did not, you did not...' utterings to herself.

"Hey, wait, wut?" Amina's lone raven eyebrow slowly rose once more as she peered at her friend, "'Amina' always gets you in trouble with guys...? It's not me, chick, it's cuz you're so pretty..."

Icy blue eyes shone, hoping the heat and pink in Red's cheeks would deepen with the compiment. The mechanic loved it when Katsumi blushed. Quite honestly, it was one of the main reasons she teased the redhead. Well, Katsumi really was really pretty, but somehow, the redhead seemed to be ignorant to that fact.

And those eyes... oh those green eyes...oh, Kats... le sighsss...

Amina quickly broke gaze with her friend before she got lost in those shiny circlets. So hard to believe that those eyes could become even harder than emeralds; a killer with killer eyes.

"Hey, what more do I need to occupy me, than you, chick! I soooo love hearing your pervie comments! Really! Dirty, dirty, Snowita..."

Amina burst out laughing once more then immediately ceased her laughter to toss up a wave and an upward chin-bob when Six looked in her direction.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

The Weapon's Master was amiable enough, but in her five years in the Darkmoon guild, Hot~Wire had learned otherwise. The rumours were true about Six. Underneath that perky friendliness was something rather sinister that frightened Amina.

Six was the kind of woman that could play you, and play you hard. It took Amina almost her full five years in the Brotherhood to finally notice the quick darting of the those glinting eyes of Six. The others were right, she knew what you were up to and used it to her advantage. And if you messed with her in the wrong way...

Amina always thought her alias was Six because that's how many seconds you had left to live once she let you have it.

Icy blue eyes watched the exchange between Leo and Rachel warily. The Great Left Hand seemed to be douche-y... but just listening to him talk... he seemed more delusional than anything. Amina shook her head, she would actually feel bad for Leo if he upset Six then found himself impersonating a ketchup filled pretzel. But then again, Six was rather patient... but still... Hot-wire shuddered.

"Mind your manners, Lefty (...or Righty), that's not just 'the weapons master and all...' that is Ms. Six you're talking to, "
she called over to the new fish, her Smokey voice hinting a tinge of levelled seriousness, "don't forget the please's and thank you's, new fish... please and thank you."

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Once more she shook her head in Lefty the Great's direction before turning back towards Red. And soon enough the playful Amina returned.

"Hey! So Kats, do you wanna see that vid?" Amina whipped out her huge mobile and leaned in close to Katsumi's shoulder, "So like know how kitties usually go 'mew~mew?' Well, this one goes-- booooooobies..."

Icy blue eyes grew wide and traced the up and down motion of Owl's luscious, round--

"No boobies...! No...! Uh, wait, no it actually says... um I can't remember right now but its breast-- best! Best to watch this video in 36DD-- 360p! Yeah, that resolution rather than the bra naked-- raw native! Ummmmm... uhhhh..."

Hot-Wire's muscular frame drooped limply as a silly, dopey smile latched itself to Amina's face just like five years ago when-- icy blues crossed and she sat bolt upright. Her head snapped in Silence's direction then over to Red. "Wait... wuuuut...?" She murmurred.

"Didn't we see something like this happen before with Owl when we were still new...? Oh, well..."

She shrugged then turned her gaze to resume taking in the luscious, round-- Ughs...! Falcon was in the way now, blocking her view. Amina being Amina wanted to throw a sharp remark or just a sharp object at the short assassin but then she paused when she just realized something; this kid was being genuinely sweet.

Offering his coat was an act of a chivalrous gentleman.

But Amina being Amina was more along the lines of Ace's thinking; better to offer to check out her 'bumps' first.

Raaaaaawrrr... sneaky veteran move, Ace. Sir...

<~~~<★>~~~>​

"Yeah go on and sit with us, new fish, it's cool..." Amina immediately poked Red in the ribs and in a harsh whisper loud enough for... well, Falcon could hear it at any rate: "whooooa, Katsumi, you were right when you also said he would look even hotter up close and sitting beside you...! Wow...! Oops I think he heard, chick! Better put your book away and explain yourself--"

"How nice..."

Amina turned her head towards Cordelia as The White Queen's voice trailed off. The blonde was checking out the new fishies.

"No, wait...really, chick?" she said with a bit of a nervous chuckle. A lone raven eyebrow raised slowly after icy blues sized up the Southern belle on the nearby couch. A regular Miss Muffet.

"Okaaaaay... well, well, well... Wow, Falcon. Welcome to the Darkmoon pond, son... You lucky dog...fish. The White Queen here is hot for you too..."

She then immediately nudged Katsumi gently in the ribs with an elbow, "Daaaaayaaamm, Red... looks like ya gots a bit of competition, sista..."

DRAMA!! thought Amina as her icy blues shone in anticipation!

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Not long after Yvonne sat down, a concerned Ace quickly approached her and started asking about scrapes and bumps. True that she have a few scratches here and there from the fall but it wouldn't kill her. Yvonne couldn't help but smile at the timid medic. "I'm fine, love. Simple cuts and bruises won't kill me" she said, swiveling around her seat to face Ace, her legs crossed in a lady like manner as her right hand reached for his cheek, cupping and caressing it with her thumb "but thank you. You're so sweet!"

Ghost then spoke up which made Yvonne look behind Ace, her hand now gone from the medic as she speak. "Uuuuugh, I wish you could kill those wretched spawns of Satan! They're the same dogs who chased me!!!" she whined, flailing her arms like a kid "Buuuuut, as tempting as it sounds, I don't want to hurt the old man. It seems like the dogs are his only family left soooooo, thanks but no thanks"

Just then, a boy who she assumed a new recruit, approached her and offered her his red hoodie. Yvonne's blue eyes suddenly twinkled at the sight of him. "Based on his body language, he's shy and embarrassed. Awww, poor baby!" she thought as she watched him leave the jacket behind and walk towards the couch. Yvonne finds him so irresitably cute that she cannot help but to reach for his jacket and hug it, smiling so sweet and blushing a little bit. "That boy is soooo cuuuuuute! I'mma squeeze the kawaii out of him!"

Yvonne quickly stood up from her seat and tied the jacket around her waist before leaving the bar and making her way towards the couch, following the boy afterwards. She then noticed Wire and Snow and gave them a smile before remembering something "Wire, as much as I love you checking me out earlier, you could have just approached me. You know how I hate to be stared at! Heck, if you would have asked, I would have let you touch them~" she said with a flirtarious wink before she heard Wire talking about competition between Queen and Red. Ugh, talk about drama.

Deciding to ignore it, Yvonne gave them a smile before speaking [COLOR= MAGENTA]"So guys! Mind if I borrow cutie for a minute? I just want to cuddle and get to know him!"[/COLOR] Yvonne didn't even wait for a response as she quickly pulled the boy towards her and sat down on the couch with him sitting on her lap, her hands wrapped around his waist, glomping him to death "Awwww~ you're so cute! Like a baby bunny!" she cooed, rubbing her cheek with his and hugging him tight before letting him sit up straight as she kissed his forehead "I'm Owl, the eyes of the brotherhood. You must be the new recruit huh? Go on! Tell me who you are and why you joined while I cuddle you, m'kay?" She then pulled him to her arms again, not noticing that his face is resting on her well endowed bosom.​

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Red Snow, red , solid"]

Hearing her good assassin friend , as funny as it sounded , compliment her made her already rosy cheeks redder . It wasn't as though Red thought that she was an ugly individual or anything . She just didn't think it actually mattered , considering everyone is pretty , male or female . Besides , Katsumi Yukimura wasn't the type to be very interested in men . Yes , she was to a point and if she did see someone , to her opinion , attractive , she'd appreciate the sight and that's it . The redhead was not asexual or anything of that sort . She had dated a few males but mind you , dated . But none of them worked out because her interest in them weren't deep enough and their expectations of her was too absurd for herself . In her eyes , Amina , Olivia , Cordelia and Yvette were the ideal females to date because they were as Amina would put it....'Badass' . While she was more subtle .

"You don't have to worry about me with the opposite gender , Amina...." , Red mentally sweatdropped before laughing albeit . Even though the mechanic's occasional upbeat and flirty demeanor caused quite a bit of misunderstanding , Katsumi loved having her around . It made her feel nice and fuzzy .

But then again , Hot Wire's flirtatious attitude towards women was also a weakness of hers . Red felt like giggling when she found her friend getting distracted and almost flustered at the sights of....womanly parts . "You can show me the video later , Amina ." , the redhead responded before playfully patting her friend's head .

-----

"Daaaaayaaamm, Red... looks like ya gots a bit of competition, sista..."

Completely absorbed in listening to Hot Wire and Yvonne interact , Red Snow almost didn't catch what her friend had said . "Competition ?" , she said in a confused voice before following the other two's field of sight , to find them looking at the new recruit almost exchanging pleasantries with a female .

Huh ? Wait . She didn't mean.... , the female thought to herself before almost face palming herself . Going back to defend herself , Red thought better before sighing heavily . It was better to not say anything and try to rebut whatever her friend said . Suddenly , she felt the urge the gulp down something , just to wet her throat .

But then again , she wasn't a heavy drinker . Katsumi Yukimura did drink but , it wasn't a common practice of hers . She preferred not taking the chance of possibly getting drunk most of the time . But this wasn't the time .

"I'm getting myself a drink , Amina . I'll probably catch you later . See you too , Yvonne ." , the redhead smiled and nodded at the two before taking a seat on the stool next to Burian , a man that was more to the quiet side , but she didn't mind .

"Good evening . Some Brandy , please ." , she greeted the usual bartender with a friendly smile before turning her attention to all three males that were seated next to each other . All of them their Elders . Ace , Ghost and Burian .

"Evenin' , sirs ." , she smiled before awaiting her drink .

[/fieldbox]

Ace smiled along with the drunken Burian. Honestly, he was going to kill his liver one of these days, but at least the man was saving them all a bit of trouble by avoiding the cigarettes. "Hello, Burian." He greeted him simply enough. He watched as Leo the Lefty began talking to Six about a weapon. Damn kid, didn't even understand the marks of a decent firearm. While the medic was no expert on guns, he possessed a general knowledge of them and a rational view of the world that made his requests sound utterly stupid. Shrugging it off before he went off on the kid, he left it to the amiable psychopath known as Six to take care of.

The other new fish, Falcon, was already becoming a popular toy among the females in the room. While the medic did blush a bit deeper when Owl's soft hand caressed his cheek, he kept his wits about him. "Well, you know where I keep the Neosporin. Just put on a bit of that and those little scratches will heal up in no time." He spoke with a smile, aware of Mina's gaze settling on him and the sparsely clothed Owl. When she went off to join the young'uns, Ace suddenly felt, well... Old. "So this is how you feel, eh Ghost?" He asked him with a confused smile. His gaze flicked back to the couches, where Owl was making a subtle go at suffocating the new fish with her... Gifts. "Hey, at least let him breathe." He called over to her with a small laugh.

Ace put on a smile when Little Red joined them at the bar. "Evening, Red." He greeted her. His gaze flicked to the bartender as he decided that one more glass of wine wouldn't be the death of him. "Can I get another glass of wine, please?" He asked politely. He had been planning on going to bed, however tonight felt like a party that he didn't want to miss. So what if he had a bit of a headache in the morning, they made Aleve for that.

Ghost couldn't help but notice the quiet part of the room, all too aware of Silence sitting back and observing. He had an empty beer glass before him, though it didn't seem he was interested in drinking tonight. At least, not nearly as much as good old Burian. He smiled and dipped his head in greeting to the drunkard. Veleno would cut him off soon enough. He blinked slightly as Ace shot a comment at him, not quite understanding until he saw what the medic was looking at. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He countered with a smirk.

He stood up from the bar, his gaze resting on Silence once more. His smile faded from his face, as the next order of business didn't call for a cheerful attitude. "You seem a bit bored. I'm pretty sure we have something to cure that downstairs." He spoke evenly, in a more professional manner. He nodded briefly in greeting to Red as she found a spot at the bar, and made for the stairs down into the business section of the Brotherhood Headquarters.

The mission he had in mind for Silence was going to be a tad bit difficult. Hell, he might even need help with it. Ordinarily, it was a mission that Ghost himself would have taken. However, it was one that needed to be handled quickly and Ghost intended on keeping his relaxation period intact. Another group of assassins was encroaching on the Brotherhood's mission orders. Enough so that it was time for their demise before the economic loss was too significant.

Last edited:
Olivia Elington
Alias: Fox

As most of the Brotherhood's members spoke to the new members, Olivia merely observed as she drank her coffee. The new members were already gaining much attention, there was no reason for her to add to that growing number. All she wanted to do now was to relax, 'Perhaps I'll head to sleep once I finish my coffee, or practice my shooting.' She figured that she might do the latter of her choices in order to use time more wisely. After all, practice is more productive than sleep, in her opinion. She had finished what she needed to do a few minutes ago and so, she was free to spend her current time without having to stress about the information she needed. She had closed her eyes for a moment, though when she opened them, she found that the room was much more crowded than it was before. Looking around, her olive green eyes spotted the newcomers. It would seem that Owl, Six, The White Queen and Slav have just recently arrived. 'I thought I heard the sound if dogs earlier.' It was a thought that referred to the former who seemed to have trouble with canines. She didn't mind dogs herself, but she much preferred cats. Red Snow had also gone to the bar, she didn't mind the other girl since she was a nice and agreeable fellow who didn't make much loud noises.

Laurence Milton

It was good to know he was welcome. Instead of saying something lengthy, he merely said a quiet "Thank you." Along with a polite nod of his head and a small smile. However, before he actually sat down, he couldn't help but overhear the two girls' whispered conversation. Or actually, just Hot-Wire's words. Then again, he thought that perhaps she intentionally let him hear considering the whisper was slightly too loud to be secretive. He could tell that she wasn't knew to being an assassin - he didn't think anyone in the room was - which is why he thought the probability of it being intentional was quite high. But he still didn't want to assume which is why he simply looked to the couch instead of replying. However, when Hot Wire mentioned another's name, he wasn't sure who that was. From the name, he assumed it was a female but there were two whose names he didn't know so he had no way of knowing which one the dark haired girl was referring to. He was pretty sure he had a confused expression, not only from his uncertainty of who it was but also from Hot Wire's mention of being lucky. He didn't understand how garnering attention was a good thing. 'I thought assassins avoid attention?' Actually, when he stepped inside the room earlier on, he hadn't expected to be led into talking to so many people. In fact, this might've been the most he's talked within the short span of an hour.

When he followed her gaze, he assumed it was the blond haired girl who recently entered along with another male. The alias alongside her appearance reminded him of a book he read in the past, 'Alice In Wonderland, wasn't it?' However, he didn't dwell on it for too after he noticed someone moving towards the direction of the couch. Naturally, who it was made his gaze return to the extremely interesting floor once more. 'That's a very interesting formation of dust by the couch's legs.'

There should be no problem looking at the approaching female since he had seen her earlier on and she had his hoodie with her. However, she wasn't wearing it in the manner that he thought she would. The red hoodie was tied to her waist which didn't exactly cover her upper body as the hoodie was intended to. There was also the subject she was talking about, thought it wasn't directed to him, he still wondered how she could say such a thing out loud. 'Maybe it's a normal topic between them?' Most of the members seem to have close relationships with one another, or at least that's what he thought based on their interactions with one another. He simply didn't listen to what was being said knowing that a pink color would creep onto his cheeks if he did. Although the words that were actually directed to him didn't make avoiding a blush any easier.

He had been so absorbed with observing the little things in the room such as the nice color of the wall - he decided to move on from the floor - that he almost missed what was said because he thought it wasn't for him. The first thing that his mind processed after hearing 'him' - which, after a careful thought process, he came to the conclusion was him because he was the only male nearby - was, "C-Cutie? Me?" He ended up stuttering the word as well as have an expression that seemed torn on whether to be surprised, confused and embarrassed. He didn't exactly think of himself as 'cute', mostly because it made him sound like a child. 'Wait. Did she say cuddle?'

Unfortunately, the realization came too late and he found himself suddenly pulled into a sitting position. But he wasn't exactly sitting on the couch. Well, he was. Technically. He was sitting on the pink haired girl who was sitting on the couch and therefore he was sitting on the object. Yes, he was just distracting his mind from what was currently happening. He found it awkward and slightly uncomfortable since he's never really been treated as a child before, having grown up with serious people who spent no time in playing around. Although he couldn't help but think of the female as, 'What's the word?' He thought of how to describe her based on what was currently happening, 'Motherly, I guess...Or a mother doting on a child.' But that didn't mean lessen the punk that crept on his cheeks. Talking, he could do but this? This was a new level with the hugging and whatnot. 'I can do this. Yeah, I can.' It was the same chant he did when he first talked to Ace. Gathering up his courage, he moved his head slightly to look at the girl. A terrible mistake that he wouldn't have done had he known what was about to happen next.

He was going to push her gently away because he was afraid that if he didn't then he would either suffocate or explode from embarrassment. However, he wasn't sure where to touch so it wouldn't be awkward - because he didn't think it would be that nice to have such an embarrassing death. Whatever he did from this point on, he found to be awkward. Even something so simple as moving his head backwards ever so slightly just so he could breathe, 'I have no idea why people say they'd want to die this way...'. His greatest problem was where to look. Being so close, it was difficult to look elsewhere because his view was mostly blocked. "I-um, I'm, I-"He was searching for the right words, simple as they may be. 'Come on Laurence, just introduce yourself.' At the same time, his eyes were darting around, trying to look anywhere but at what was ahead of him. "Falcon." He at least managed to say his alias without stuttering, though he said the name quite quickly.

Last edited:
Burian nodded to Red as she sat next to him, and grinned at Ace when he also said hello. He stood up, stumbling a bit. "I'm going for a smoke." He slurred, his accent thick. "If anyone wants to come, come." He stumbled towards the door, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He stepped outside, and lit it up. It was a nice night. A little warm for him, but still nice. He liked the outside.

Burian leaned against the wall of the building, taking drag after drag. Dogs were barking in the distance, and an owl could be heard. There were some various other night noises, like the wind and angry cats and foxes. Of course, The Slav was much too drunk to even give one tiny shit about his surroundings. He just wanted to smoke. The noises of the night simply fluttered past his ears.

Cordelia smiled, waving away the accusation. "Oh, don't be silly. He's not my type." She giggled, watching as the poor fish- er, boy, was quickly snatched up and cuddled by their lovely Owl. She was glad she never had to have such an initiation. Still, she figured she would introduce herself, even while he was being suffocated. "For the two who don't know, I'm The White Queen. Y'all can just call me Queen if you'd like. In more casual situations, you may call me Cordelia." Her twang came out a bit more as she spoke, but she quickly subdued it once again.

Her eyes turned to the ones at the bar, seeing her superiors there. She generally felt comfortable around Ace, and he piqued her fancy, if only as a friend and superior. However, Ghost scared her a bit. She knew he would never hurt her, so long as she stayed loyal, but he still had such an ominous presence. She didn't feel comfortable around him. She blushed a bit, realizing she had been staring at the two, and cast her gaze down. It was rude to be staring, and no true lady would do such a thing. I should know better than to stare...

Adrian felt the eyes of Ghost, but momentarily ignored them to glance at Owl and Falcon, who seemed extremely embarrassed at the females' affections towards him. There was not much room in Silence's own mind for romance or lust, even at a time without missions. Speaking of a job to do, Ghost's eyes rerested on Silence, and he felt obliged to look up out of politeness more than anything else. He was forced to look at the neutral expression on Ghost's face, and he heard the words directed at him.

At first, Adrian didn't react. A mission? Is he offering me a mission? he thought to himself excitedly; he had been awaiting this for what felt like forever, but in reality would have been a few days. "That's great, sir." His strange half-smile appeared on his face, before fading as quickly as it had arrived. Silence had decided it was not the right moment to express his happiness at the fact a mission was available for him. "What kind of mission?" he asked curiously, hoping that the first 'sir' was enough to show respect for the older member. Just in case, he added, "Sir," quickly nonetheless.

Ghost led the way to the mission room downstairs before he began to tell Silence the specifics of his mission. "Recently another group of assassins have been stealing our contracts. Ordinarily, I would handle this myself, but I just got back and could use a bit of a break. I need this group of assassins wiped out, no survivors, no witnesses." He explained, his wording carefully chosen.

"Now, this won't be like just any other mission. These are fully fledged killers, and failure could result in the downfall of what I've spent twenty years building up. So, don't screw up. You'll only get one shot at this." He strolled over to one of the filing cabinets that lined the back wall of the room and opened one of the drawers. He selected a thick manilla envelope from the drawer and handed it over to the younger male. "Their headquarters is on Dorset Street in London. It's a tourist area, and historic thanks to Jack the Ripper." A small amount of amusement drifted over his features at the notion of it.

"If you would like help with this, which I would highly recommend, ask your brothers and sisters. I didn't just create a band of assassins for shits and giggles." He advised him simply enough. "All the necessary information is in the file."

[fieldbox="Six, #800000, solid, 10, andale mono"]"I'm a patient woman, but it won't last forever"

Rachel smiled as Falcon refused her offer of a drink, even after she had already ordered him one. With a shrug, she started drinking the beer that had been meant for him without delay. With the arrival of the new fish, the bar had become much more lively, thankfully. Her smile became a smirk as the haze of alcohol set in just a little bit. She could hold herself well; it took more than a shot of whiskey and some beer to get her drunk. Still, she found herself vaguely disappointed that the buzz wasn't a little stronger. No matter. She had things to do, training to see to. Getting drunk could wait.

Then Leo had the great pleasure of asking her for a better weapon. Rachel stopped mid-swig, swallowing calmly as she turned to look at the man straight on. "You may have proven yourself to Ghost, dear, but I have yet to be convinced. You'll get an updated weapon when you convince me. That's fair, yes?" With that, she took one last swig of the drink before standing up and stretching. "You can come prove yourself now, if you'd like. Or you can wait. It's your choice." Her voice was perfectly friendly, revealing no sort of threat. However, a dangerous glint flashed in her eyes as she said the words. It was there and gone in less than a second, and only those who knew her for many years would catch it. To anyone else, it was a simple challenge. She glanced at Falcon, her smile reaching her eyes.

"The same goes to you, Falcon. Don't worry; it doesn't take much to convince me." Even those who had needed to "convince" her in the past might forget that it wasn't that easy at all. Compared to Haze, of course, her methods seemed like a walk in the park. Rachel smiled at the memory, looking back at Leo for his answer. She highly doubted that Falcon would take her up on her offer just yet; though, there was no reason he wouldn't surprise her.[/hr][/fieldbox]​

e5337736856677fa46fe5f1143cfe9d9_zpsvxsamrgi.jpg~original

Amina ~ 'Hot-Wire'

<~~~<★>~~~>

Amina stood there, blue eyes crossed, as Owl basically swallowed up Falcon and perched him on her lap.

Sooooo... Yvonne actually offered for Amina to touch Yvonne's luscious, round boobies. That could mean only one thing! They. Are. Fake! Just had to be knock-off knockers!!

A look of suspicion draped across Hot-Wire's face now as she watched the psuedo-breast-feeding taking place upon the couch. Only chicks with boob jobs offered openly for others to reach out and feel said jobbed boobies. Yes, they were luscious. And yes, they were round but-- just too lucious and just too round! It's not as if I'm jealous, I gots ample boobies-- ahem, all-natural, ample and succulent boobies, thank ya very much, BUT!! I'll have to do a thorough examination on Owl's pair later once we have some baby oil for smooth inspection, a video recording device for visual evidence to check again and again, perhaps a small whip for--

"I'll probably catch you later..." said Red Snow to Hot-Wire and Amina's not-so-pervy-thoughts instantly dissipated. She just got blown off by her friend. The spikey, raven-haired head of Amina snapped in the diretion of Katsumi's figure walking away, sauntering off to the bar.

Normally, she'd expect an offer to come along, but being told that 'probably' she would see Amina later meant that Amina being Amina was too much. Yet again. Trying to make drama now too. Yet again. Whatever, shrugged the mechanic, muscular shoulders rolling up and down with her sigh, she's my friend. We're cool AF. That's just how it goes with me n' Kats... right? Yeah. Right...

"Yeah~yeah... later, chick,"
Amina said trying her best to still sound upbeat, "Pretty n' pervie, girl, yayuh!"

<~~~<★>~~~>​

So maybe she would go for a 'smoke' with Slav afterall.

But first she would follow up with her giggle at Ace's comment. Amina stood and strutted on over to the end of the couch with the Owl and the Falcon all tangled together. She leaned in toward Falcon, a backhand held to her mouth and said in her 'obvious whisper is obvious' voice again:

"Hey! Falcon! Pssst...! New fish! Just stick your face in between 'em then shake your head vigorously while making a motorboat sound. Should get you free in no time! It's how Hot-Wire gets free when White Queen has me pressed up against her in that very same position..."

Amina immediately whipped around, facing Cordelia and tossed the blonde a coy smile, a blue-eyed devilish wink and a knowing nod, "...always so prim and proper is our Lady Q... raaaaawwwrrrrz..."

From the same corner of her mouth as her 'Mina's Killer Smirk, a double-clicking sound she shot at the Southern Belle.

Before spinning about face and stepping on out to the fire exit to join Slav, she just could not help but walk by and muss up Laurence's hair, "Falcon... You lucky dog...fish. Oh and Owl...? I'll take a raincheck on your boobie full inspection. They seem to be occupied at the moment... hahahah! Good luck, new fish..."

The tall mechanic sauntered off, hips bumping out in time to the chaos behind her.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Outside now, Amina blew a large pink bubble from her lips, and as soon as it popped, she sucked it back into her mouth and began chewing on the bubble gum again. This was her version of 'smoking' now. She would go outside and join smokers but no longer would she light up the cancer sticks. She quit four years ago and still held on strong to her pact to keep quit.

And as overtly playful and over flowing with attitude as she was inside, it was business time now outside.

Another bubble. Another pop. Chew-chew-chew.

"Hey, 'sup bro," Amina's bracelets and charms jangled as she lifted her fist up to bump with Burian's big fist, "how's your contracting goin'?"

Hot-Wire and The Slav had similar styles even though she was an ace driver and he was a king gunner; they both got the job done, full gear, full throttle. And both made things go boom.

"Like I said all those times before, bro," she tossed a chin-bob at him after blowing away the smoke that wafted over into her face, "offer is still open, Big B. you need a wheel-woman? You need your gear transported? Cut me in and I'll drive it wild and I will deliver. You know my track record, bro, okay? 'Kay..."

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Last edited:
Adrian listened hard, and Ghost would've been able to tell due to his still position in the room and the clear rushing thoughts in his head as he processed the details. Trained multiples, Dorset Street, blend into crowds... Jack the Ripper, maze-like streets, quick escape... group... "Yes, sir, thank you, sir," Silence nodded when he was aware that the superior had finished talking, not voicing his worry that he was not yet ready to take on such a task, but perhaps it would be better if he had a group, so he wouldn't feel as anxious at the fact that he felt like a rock called responsibility was being thrown at him.

They would have to be quiet and trained for this sort of quest, he mentally noted, and Adrian understood why he was chosen by Ghost. One of his specialities was being quiet. So Falcon and Leo probably aren't great options... but maybe I've just got the wrong first impressions and they are better trained then they seem. Silence carefully began weighing out each option, before he decided that, strangely enough, he was going to ask Burian. It would make sense. No survivors was his thing... Adrian wondered if he'd be able to be quiet enough though. It wasn't like these were unarmed, and as vulnerable as sitting ducks like many of Silence's own victims, but another brotherhood, who may just be as trained as he was. Perhaps running in with a loud banging automatic weapon was not a good plan, but maybe it was. Either way, he was going to ask Burian.

It was then that he stopped staying still and he waited for a few moments in case Ghost wanted to go upstairs first, before going up himself. He decided that he wanted to get done as soon as possible, which meant, when Burian was sober enough, if he even wanted to join Adrian. Where was the old drunk? He recalled the man mentioning cigarettes, and so, Silence slipped outside, to find him smoking the nicotine.

How do you even start this sort of conversation? he thought, before starting with a, "Hello." Can you just full out say 'hi, yes, do you want to come on a mission that will probably decide whether Ghost's work of twenty years was worth it? he wondered. "Do you want to do a mission with me?" This is awkward. Adrian preferred to work alone: less noise, less movement, less shine, less everything... but he knew that if he tried that tactic, he'd come back a failure or dead.

Yvonne could notice the looks from Cordelia and Silence but decided to ignore it, focusing het attention to Ace who she stuck her tongue out in a playful manner when he spoke up about letting the boy breathe. As if Yvonne wasn't letting the boy breathe! She was just cuddling him, not smothering to death! "You're just jealous because I'm cuddling baby rabbit and not you!" Yvonne retorted back, hugging the poor boy even more.

Amina then left and Yvonne gave her a curt nod before looking down to see the boy flustered and red. She couldn't help but giggle at his adorable reactions. Just then, Hot wire decided to join them on the couch and said something that made Yvonne blush. "Hot wire!" she scolded, slapping her friend playfully "Don't teach him that! he's just a baby! Teach him those kind of stuff acter ten years!"

After hearing the boy's name and deciding that the he had enough cuddles, Yvonne finally let him go and gave him one of her genuine smiles "Pleasure to meet you, Falcon. If there's anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask. Think of me as your mama bird now, okay? We of same feathers must stick together!" she exclaimed, giggling a little bit at her antics.

And I was only joking about the boob stuff, Hot wire. You know no one had ever touch them before" Yvonne said, gently pushing Falcon off of her before looking at the mechanic to only see her walking away. "Uuuuugh.. I think I messed up.. Hey, Falcon. Can you grab my snack from the bar? I promise I'll share it to you! And ACE!" she shouted, looking at the medic "Can I have your assistance now? I don't want me cuts to get infected~"

Last edited:
Ghost watched as Silence went upstairs, deciding to spend some time on the range. He needed to settle his nerves a bit, and there was nothing quite as calming as shooting his old pin fire pistol. It was an antique gun, he knew that all too well, but it's gotten the job done well enough to earn it's place on his person. Double barrel, a knife attachment, and lightweight, it was an old favorite of his. He removed it from the holster that was hidden at the small of his back. He examined the weapon carefully, seeing the scratches that had built up over thirty something years of use. He could feel a crack in the antique walnut handle, something that was always there.

He picked a lane near the far wall, and settled in to shoot. He liked to slow down his process for taking a shot when he was on the range. It helped him maintain precision. He relaxed, his breathing almost nonexistent, stance steady. He shut his eyes, focusing on his heartbeat and feeling his own posture to ensure everything was perfect. His eyes flashed back open and he pulled the trigger. Bang, you're dead. He watched as the center of the target's head had two fresh holes put in it. He reloaded the pistol, and went through the same process. Bang, you're dead. Two holes through the target's heart this time. He reloaded again, and put the two bullets back through the center of the target's head. Deadly precision as always. Satisfied with the use of his six bullets, he set up a fresh target for the next person and made his way over to the weapons room, where he took a seat as began the methodical cleaning of the old gun.

Ace took a sip of his wine, thoroughly amused by all the craziness that was going on. He watched as Hotwire slipped outside, followed by Silence. Hotwire had kicked her smoking habit and would face the wrath of an angry redhead doctor if she started back up again, and as far as Ace knew, Silence wasn't one to smoke. That left one item on the potential activity list- business. While there was comedy now and then within the somewhat sacred wooden walls, this was a place of cold hearted business.

As it seemed, Six was about to demonstrate that fact to Leo the Lefty. He took a sip of his wine and watched with grim amusement, waiting excitedly for the kid to step up to the plate. He was perhaps a bit too focused on the present challenge, that when Owl shouted to him, he stiffened up a bit in surprise. "Are you still joking around, or are we being serious this time?" He asked, unsure if she was still going with Amina's perverse mind track or actually requesting professional medical assistance. He really hoped that she was being serious, for the sake of his dignity. Oh, the struggles of working with perverts.

Burian looked over at the mechanic as she sauntered over, popping her gum. He knew full well she didn't smoke anymore, so out of the kindness of his heart, he blew it away from her. He nodded to her in greeting, and listened to what she had to say. It mostly slipped through his ears, but he caught the gist. "Of course." He told her. "I know no one better. I'll let you know if I need help." As he was about to respond to her query on business, Silence made his way out. He looked a bit awkward, like he wanted to say something.

"Hello." Came the young man's first word. "добры дзень." Burian greeted a bit stiffly. He had never spoken to Silence much, and mostly didn't even like him all that much. "Do you want to do a mission with me?" He smirked a bit. The boy seemed nervous enough for this to be a marriage proposal or asking a young maiden on a first date. "Well that all depends." He dropped his cigarette butt and drove it into the ground with his foot, and a small hiccup escaped his lips. "What kind of job?" He sniffled, running a hand across his shaven head. "And it will have to wait until the night has worn off."

Cordelia merely smiled and shook her head at Amira's antics. She had gotten used to them, and knew she meant nothing by them. Usually. She sighed, then stood. "Well, I suppose I'll have a drink and then head off to sleep." She approached the bar, and ordered a glass of Riesling. It was her absolute favorite. She sat at the bar, sipping it until it was gone. She savored the taste of it, but didn't linger for too long. She liked getting up relatively early. The wine would help her sleep, too. Cordelia stood, thanking the bartender. She approached the steps, waving to everyone. "Goodnight. You know where to find me if you need." She told them before going up the steps, and to her room. She quickly changed into a simple tee, with only her underwear serving as bottoms. It's how she preferred to sleep when by herself. She had... special sleeping clothes when she had to bed a target. Or for pleasure.

Silence looked for a few moments at Hot-Wire, before switching his gaze back to Burian. He wondered if he should invite the mechanic also, or mention the mission in front of her at all. She can know, he decided, And if she wants, she can come... as long as she's quiet.

The foreign greeting was a confusion to Silence's ears, as he didn't speak any other language but English, but he didn't say anything, more focused on the tone. Have I upset him? he asked himself quietly. He couldn't recall a moment where he was specifically nasty to Burian. Luckily, he was greeted with a form of amusement, a smile that seemed to Adrian like the man was mocking him asking for help. "London, there's another guild that need wiping out, nobody surviving, nobody witnessing." Adrian summed it up, before taking out the envelope and offering it to Burian.

Laurence Milton

It was a kind effort when Ace had told Owl about the possibility of him suffocating however, it wasn't that appreciated. Not because he liked the position he was in but rather it was because she decided tighten her hold and therefore pushing him closer. He isn't hugged often which made the experience feel slightly uncomfortable. Even more so with how long she's been holding him. It made him feel like those children he would see in the streets with their parents. 'I don't understand why people like hugs, it's awkward.' He thought, especially since he couldn't even think of wrapping his arms around another person without being stiff and unnatural.

Being caught up in his dilemma of what to do, he almost didn't hear what Six had to say. 'An updated weapon?' Well, she was the weapons master so he wasn't surprised at her saying such a thing. He was curious as to what an updated weapon would look like. Although he couldn't really respond to her offer now since he was still in the hold of someone else. But he did look to her direction to say a polite, "Okay, thank you, I'll keep it in mind." Though his voice may have been too soft to hear in the slightly loud room. Well, he just hoped she heard. The last thing he would want is for her to think he was being rude. However, he wasn't able to ponder on his response for long before he heard Hot-Wire's hushed voice near his ear. He thought that perhaps she was going to tell him something important but after listening to her advice, he highly doubted that it was something he should follow. It seemed like it would lead to something much more awkward than the position he was in now. Just from imagination alone, he could already tell it would end badly. What more in reality? He was saved from having to say a reply - not like he could anyway without stuttering like a fool - when Owl spoke.

It would seem that he was right with his choice but he couldn't help but frown slightly at being called a 'baby', "Um, I'm nineteen..." He said in a mutter that could barely be heard. He couldn't help but wanting to defend that small detail since plenty assume him to be younger than his true age. A fact that slightly annoys him. Although when she spoke about birds, he gave a smile, "Oh, okay, um, thank you." He told her with a shy smile and a tone that had a hint of cheeriness. Honestly, he was just happy that she referred to him as a bird rather than a bunny. He had been wondering if anyone remembered the fact that Falcon was actually a bird since he's often been called a fish, dog and bunny in the time he's been in the room. Additionally, there was the fact that she finally let him go. It's not that he hated being hugged, he was just unused to the feeling.

When she asked him to grab her snack, he nodded his head instead of using words. He just knew that he would make his agreement into sentences long rather than a simple word of affirmation. He immediately began to walk back towards the bar, his gaze landing on the small plate of scones and macaroons. He heard her call out to Ace, wondering how she could shout in such a loud voice, 'I think that's the point of shouting.' He told himself, sighing at his own mind's idiocy. Shaking his head slightly, he focused on the task at hand, he didn't want to disappoint by taking too long. Grabbing the small plate, he headed back to where Owl was in order to place the snack on the table nearest to the couch for easy access.

Yvonne couldn't help but pout after hearing Ace's words. Does she look like she's joking?! Just when she decided to take up Ace's offer, he thoughy she's joking. With a frustrated sigh, she ran her fingers to her still damp hair and rubbed her temples, leaning back on the couch and letting herself get comfortable. As Falcon fetched her snack, she decided to inspect her injuries. It seems like she got a few scratches on her palms and a few cuts on her arms. She also noticed that she got a few bruises on her knees. "Damn, I must have fallen too hard.

She was suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when Falcon came back with her snacks and placing it on a nearby table. Giving him a sweet smile, she patted the seat beside her "Thank you, Falcon. You're free to join me if you want. I'm sure the macaroons and scones are enough for the both of us" Yvonne then looked at Ace once again and shouted but this time, her voice was tired and soft "Look Ace, if you don't want to tend my wounds that's fine but please.. Can you get me some bandages and stuff? I'll just take care of it myself.."

As she awaits for Ace, Yvonne decided to look around and see what's going on. She noticed Cordelia heading upstairs to bed while Silence, Hot wire and Burian's outside. Snow's at the bar with Ace and Six is somewhere around the guild. The new recruit, which Yvonne haven't got the chance to get to know yet, was wandering around. Ghost was nowhere to be seen and Yvonne couldn't help but wonder where he is. "Should I look for Ghost?" she wondered out loud before deciding against it and just leave him be. "Perhaps he needs some alone time.. Ugggh.. Why is it sooooo boring all of a sudden? I need excitement people! Do something to entertain me!

Ace set down his glass of wine and slipped off to the medical room when he saw the faint traces of frustration taint Owl's features, followed by her subsequent shouting. "No, I'll handle it. It's just hard to tell when you're joking or not." He returned within seconds with a small kit. He put it down beside the plate of snacks on the table and opened up the kit. Band aids, gauze pads, two ACE bandages, a spray bottle of hydrogen peroxide, several droppers of unlabeled mixtures, what appeared to be a plastic paint palette, some cotton swabs, and a tube of Neosporin were all neatly contained inside. After glancing over her injuries, he selected two droppers and put a little Neosporin into two of the little dips in the palette.

"Now, I'm gonna mix you up a nice little miracle cure. Lavender and chamomile have been used since about 2000BC to treat cuts, and do it faster than most modern medicines. They also leave less scarring." He explained with a kind smile as he added twelve drops of lavender extract to the Neosporin, followed by a bit of the chamomile extract. He mixed it up with a cotton swab. For the next ointment, he only added the chamomile extract. "Chamomile is also great for healing bruises." He added.

He then sprayed her cuts with hydrogen peroxide to remove any bits and pieces of debris that could have gotten in them. After that he gently applied the ointments to the cuts and bruises and covered up the cuts with band aids. He then neatly packed up the kit, with the exception of the palette that now had to be washed, and disappeared back into the medical room. He washed the palette and put it back in the kit, and put the kit away where it belonged, before he returned to his spot at the bar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.