3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, furry/Neko, Fantasy, Tragedies, Horror, Dark Romance, Mpreg,
Hello, so i have an idea for an rp that was a mixture of a tv/book series i love and a pairing i never thought i would like but now i'm obsessed with. I'm not big on fandom role-plays and i usually chose to instead create a plot with a similar scenario but with our own unique characters and plot twists so here we go:

_____ was just your average nerdy guy, who has never left his home city and is hopelessly in love with his best friend. However his entire world is changed when he finds out his best friend is a hunter and is thrown into a world of monsters, hunters and dangerous creatures looking to kill everyone he cares about. One night ____ is captured by Gadrielle, the vampire clan leader gone practically rogue. She no longer cares for the treaties and rules that the hunters and vampires have created, and she saw an opportunity to take something precious to a hunter and use it, and sadly that was _____. of course Gadrielle hardly ever gets her hands dirty so she had -------, her second in command capture and imprison ______. Despite the fact the entire clan wants nothing to do with this, there is no fighting the clan leader and her choices. ______ becomes like a plaything for the clan leader and her followers, a living breathing blood bag that she finds far too much enjoyment in messing with and having her clan mess with him as well. Especially her second in command --------, he is after all one day going to take her place so she makes sure ------ gets special one on one time with _______. Though little does she know in secret he takes care of _____, though his demeanor remains cold and becomes cruel whenever Gadrielle is around. When ______'s hunter friend finally comes to save him, the entire vampire clan works against them except for ---------, who in secret actually aides them in their escape. Though Gadrielle has other ideas, as she seeks out ______ and kills him, this was exactly what ------- was waiting for, because now she murdered a innocent mortal and he could turn the clan against her and become the new clan leader, making her a outlaw. His plan goes off without a hitch but when he looks down at ------'s dead body he finds that his heart actually aches, so he takes his body to the hunters and inform them they have a choice to make: either accept _______'s death or bury him and he will become a vampire because --------- fed him his blood so they would have the option if they so chose to take it. _____'s hunter friend just couldn't accept his death so she chose to bury him and let him become a vampire. When _____ comes back he is beyond scared and confused, and ------, now a sire to this fledgling, tries to bring him into the clan and show him how to be a vampire and take him under his wing. However ______ is torn between his loyalties to his hunter friends and ------- his new sire and clan leader, who he has had odd feelings for ever since they met. and thus the drama ensues.

I would like to play the vampire who turns ______.

For my vampire world i want it to be semi traditional:
Sunlight burns
stake to the heart kills them
Sires and their fledglings have a deep connection
A vampires bite has a drug like effect, and vampires do tend to feed off of each other for fun because of how good it can make them feel

At some point in the story i want ______ to betray -------- by choosing the hunters side and distracting him so they can steal something from the clan that they need, which of course leaves ------- heart broken and angry. and ______ wants desperately to try and fix things afterwards.

Anyways thats about all i wanted to say so if you are interested let me know.

Last edited:
Still Open, gonna take one more partner for this rp because i have two separate way i want to come at this plot

Status
Not open for further replies.