Darkest Path Chosen

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Katrina Iceheart, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ooc: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/roleplays/darkest-path-chosen.1447/[/BCOLOR]

"Look, I'm fine Mom, I just dropped of my brothers at Aunt Rach's house and I'm on my way to the- alright I'll be careful and bundle up. I know, it's been getting chilly. Yes, I know that all back through here is woods. I'll watch for deer- mhmm, yup, alright. See you then." Naomi said, holding a phone up to her ear as she climbed into her really old 1995, Rugged, Rusted, blue Ford Taurus.
    "Love you too mom, bye-" she finished the call, but right before she hung up, it sounded like her mom had dropped the phone. She smiled. "Butterfingers. Ooh, that actually sounds good. I'll pick some up on the way home. I gotta get some gas anyway." She started the car, driving away from her aunt's and into the falling darkness of the forest. She drove cautiously for her mom's sake.
    She had been driving for almost half an hour and was in desperate need of gasoline. She'd stop at the next gas station, which came up soon. Before she got there though, she saw a familiar figure walking on the edge of the road. Their posture was slumped over slightly, as if they'd had a bad night. Naomi pulled up slowly and rolled down the window.
    "Hey loser! Get in before you catch cold!" She said, smiling wide. A gust of bitter wind blew by at that second, blowing dry leaves into her car. It was beckoning the person into the warm, cosy vehicle.
    "If you want you can come with me. My only plan is to watch that lunar eclipse tonight."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.