Darkest Path Chosen

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Katrina Iceheart, Sep 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [BCOLOR=#000000]Ooc: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/roleplays/darkest-path-chosen.1447/[/BCOLOR]

    [BCOLOR=#000000]"Look, I'm fine Mom, I just dropped of my brothers at Aunt Rach's house and I'm on my way to the- alright I'll be care[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]ful and bundle up. I know, it's been getting chilly. Yes, I know that all back through here is woods. I'll watch for deer- mhmm, yup, alright. See you then." Naomi said, holding a phone up to her ear as she climbed into her really old 1995, Rugged, Rusted, blue Ford T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]aurus.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]"Love you too mom, bye-" she finished the call, but right before she hung up, it sounded like her mom had dropped th[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]e phone. She smiled. "Butterfingers. Ooh, that actually sounds good. I'll pick some up on the way home. I gotta get some gas an[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]yway." She started the car, driving away fr[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]om her aunt's and into the falling darkness of the forest. She drove cautiously for her mo[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]m's sake.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]She had been driving for almost[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] half an hour and was in desperate need of gasoline. She'd stop at the next gas station, which came up soon. Before she got there though[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000], she saw a familiar figure walking on the edge of the road. Their posture was slumped over slightly, as if they'd had a bad night[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. Naomi pulled up slowly and rolled down the window.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]"Hey loser! Get in before you catch cold!" She said, smiling wide. A gust of bitter wind blew by at that second, blowing dry l[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]eaves into her car. It was beckoning the perso[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]n into the warm, cosy vehicle.[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#000000]"If you want you can come with me. My o[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]nly plan is to watch that lunar eclipse tonight.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR]
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.