1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, sci-fi.
CHARACTERS: BY INVITATION ONLY - CHARACTER INDEX - Darkening Skies: Characters
Main Thread: BY INVITATION ONLY - Darkening Skies: An End To History

Almost three hundred years ago, Imperus of Great House Djuke slew Their daughters after decades of civil war. Peace has not been perfect, to be sure, and the scars of the terrible magics unleashed still linger, but the world has moved on.

It is the Year of Dominion 288, and the people of Imeria live in interesting times.

The Ember Rose, airship of recently-promoted Desolator Olimak Lenore, is docked at Puddleglum Spire where progress and tradition are preparing to clash for the throne. Worse, her crew includes an exiled Stormlord noble with some of the deadliest assassins in the known world pursuing them.
Can they turn this crisis into an opportunity?

RULEBOOK

@Custodiet Teh
@Alexandra
@Ragoza
@FuzzMonster
@Silvertongued

Last edited:
Reactions: Custodiet Teh
I am throughly revved

tumblr_o30pswUR0t1r0jy6go1_500.jpg

So I'm just deciding how to introduce the new characters, there'll be more posts soon.

Reactions: Custodiet Teh
Are we waiting on someone or am I waiting on being blown to kingdom come? XD

Sorry, the power is out in my apartment due to a fuckup by the electricity company. I'll move forward soon(tm)

The Urd word for Magus translates broadly as 'murderthief of considerable might.'

There are slightly different contexts and synonyms which may be more or less favourable (with a particular Dellebronim inflection, it translates as 'target').

Once Alexandra sends her letter to Lenore I can continue the thread.

Long post is long. Sorry about that!
Also writing someone coming back to reality is harder than I thought. Hope it actually comes across, rather than an incoherent string of words.

Certainly. Nat doing it is probably a lot safer than him passing out from blood loss on his own...

Get posting ye scunners

I'm not sure what we're waiting on guys.

Well, if anyone wants to address Colby now he's conscious again - like Heresh - that'd be good. Otherwise I'll move us on tonight or tomorrow.

The irony that Weaver thinks it's a marvellous day of social interaction, then immediately offers a handshake to someone who just got their hands blown off...

Status
Not open for further replies.