1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, fantasy, sci-fi.
CHARACTERS: BY INVITATION ONLY - CHARACTER INDEX - Darkening Skies: Characters
Main Thread: BY INVITATION ONLY - Darkening Skies: An End To History

Almost three hundred years ago, Imperus of Great House Djuke slew Their daughters after decades of civil war. Peace has not been perfect, to be sure, and the scars of the terrible magics unleashed still linger, but the world has moved on.

It is the Year of Dominion 288, and the people of Imeria live in interesting times.

The Ember Rose, airship of recently-promoted Desolator Olimak Lenore, is docked at Puddleglum Spire where progress and tradition are preparing to clash for the throne. Worse, her crew includes an exiled Stormlord noble with some of the deadliest assassins in the known world pursuing them.
Can they turn this crisis into an opportunity?

RULEBOOK

@Custodiet Teh
@Alexandra
@Ragoza
@FuzzMonster
@Silvertongued

Last edited:
Reactions: Custodiet Teh
Also, new template is up. Because of the format it has to be in, it's not particularly user friendly, nor will it be pretty. I will get on that issue in time. Right now, it's enough that it works.

Here's the link. It's at the bottom of the page.

<snip>
@Silvertongued - Lenore is gonna be getting a letter soon, politely asking for an audience.

<snip>
With regards to a sneaky sneaky, I figure that's why the Captain would bring @Alexandra and @Hair characters. Intelligence, to find out for certain who did this, to find them, and then to make an example of them.

Thoughts?
I don't think you saw my tag. Imma be contacting the captain in character soon. I have the information you're after.

Ah, okay. I thought you were sending a letter of introduction, not a letter of "this is who's responsible".

This is sorta last minute but what what's the group opinion of sorta fading Urral out after the episode? I've got some character concepts in the bank for the last couple of years I wouldn't mind toying with

I feel it'd be a bit weird, considering how close she and Heresh have gotten, for Urral to just up and leave. Especially since she doesn't really seem to have anywhere else to go.

I mean, it's entirely your choice, but I think Urral still has room to grow, scars to garner, and people to mince into tiny little pieces.

That said, she could always find a passionate romance, and elope~

• Thank You
That's a good point actually, I just get worried I'm reaching the end of her arc and she's becoming a one trick pony for everyone else. I'd rather her burn out in a blaze than to become stale.

I could deal with Urral leaving the ship to pursue Adventure! Heresh would be sad, but would write all sorts of letters to her glorious golden buddy.

I mean, there's cool shit which Urral can get up to with the crew still, but like I said, Heresh will write her, and any character which Frix brings in will be written and operated by Frix, who is great.

• Love
I think Urral actually has some way to go in terms of character development and self-actualization, and frankly I'd like to see her go in a heroic sacrifice rather than disappear.
And heroic sacrifices should never happen off camera.

What's weird is that really is in line with her wishes, she's just had a hard time getting to that point in the last few issues. I'll have to throw some sort of wrench in her works.

Kind of the same for Colby, really. I mean I have no intention of letting him leave, but I am most certainly throwing a wrench in the works. In an almost literal sense. I'm mean.

Where are you guys digging up sheets because I can find bupkis

I've got a template, but I can try and find Urrals original and send it through to you if you'd like.

Yah, let's do that and I can make adjustments as need be, all I have found in the archives is a copy from 2013

Are we good to go? Do we have everyone? We've been quiet for a while...

ENGINES: REVV'D SEE FIRST POST

Reactions: Alexandra
I am throughly revved

Reactions: Alexandra
Status
Not open for further replies.