Darkened Skies; Dead Mans Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh huff huff grrrrr. You are lucky I don't have a call sign for you!

Pretty much. Go ahead, call Deadman a zombie. He's proud of that shit. XD

• Name: Keith Young

Callsign: Glitter Boy

Appearance: A heavily built man of ambiguous ethnicity standing at 5'10" and weighing in at 220lbs, Keith gives off the immediate impression of your standard 'tough guy'. His clean shaven and alarmingly square head houses sunken, hazel eyes that never seem to be able to focus on any one thing. Ears, nose, lips and eyebrows are all pin-holed with small scars; Evidence of excessive piercings and the history of his less-than-intimidating callsign.

Brief Background: Unimportant.

• Role: Infantry.

Traits:

- Steel Discipline: With a discipline that borderlines on obsessive, catching you off guard would be a feat unto itself.

- Tactician: Not all comes down to who shoots the best. For you, it often lies in your knowledge of the battlefield, your understanding of the terrain and how to best put your resources to use.

- Leadership: When you speak, others listen, when you bellow they act. You were born with charisma, and you have learned how to use it on the field of battle.

- Wizkid: When it comes to fixing things, few people are as talented as you.

Custom Traits:

- Inspiring Presence: Maybe people actually respect Keith or they're simply afraid he'll make good on his obtuse threats, either way those under his command fight harder and longer.

- Uncanny Resourcefulness: Keith is a real MacGuyver, rumoured to be able to fix anything no matter what little he has at his disposal. Just don't ask him how, 'cause you might not like it.

Equipment:

- Kevlar and kinetic plate armor: Standard Issue.

- Mauler Rifle with Reaper Grenade Launcher: Chambered for 7.62 NAT, the mauler is a lightweight carbine. Capable of single fire, burst and full auto, the weapons is made with simple maintenance and durability in mind. Keith's features an underslung Reaper grenade launcher for additional support. He carries hollow point and STEM ammunition as well the standard rounds. In addition, he carries HE, incendiary and fragmentation grenades for the Reaper.

- 'Glitter Boy Special': A standard issue FN FNP MK2 Handgun with a garish gold-plated finish.

- Smoke Grenades: The standard, hand-thrown variety.

- USMC Ka-Bar: The famous knife of the (former) US navy. Prefers it's utility over the bulky falxion.

- All-purpose tool kit: Contains all the necessary tools for battlefield maintenance and whatever other tasks Keith puts them up to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I just might have to. Limbo's call sign was meant to be a reference to the fact she drives a Hades, literal god of the underworld, and the underworld is sometimes called Limbo. But now the only thing I can imagine is her blasting the limbo rock or a song like that through the com links.

repressing jokes so hard right now.

Gonna have a fun little moment with the Sergeant in regards to rank. I don't want to spoil it, but it should be funny.

potato. You are not above him in rank :P. You are also a pilot, you do not lead infantry. :P

potato. You are not above him in rank :P. You are also a pilot, you do not lead infantry. :P
Well, tank commanders and fighter pilots are all officers.... They might not lead infantry, but they are usually officers. XD

Ah. But you do not pull rank on someone with boots on the ground experience in a war of reclaiming the earth :P. "You got your fancy grade by piloting a giant ass weapon nad sitting in a chair. I got mine by staring a monster in the eyes while curbstomping his cousin."

:D Yay

My character doesn't f err t a
Well, tank commanders and fighter pilots are all officers.... They might not lead infantry, but they are usually officers. XD

Troopie is normally an officer in the tanks, otherwise they're warrants or sgts that command the tanks. In some cases mcpl command the junior callsigns as well. Either way you don't command outside of your trade, and you get laughed at by the combat arms if you do. ( canadian rank system btw)

Are we actually appointed ranks in this RP?

Well. Glitter is a Sgth. I am thinking of making you grunts corperals or something for convience sake.

Are there still spots open?

As the first post said, yes?
Sorry!

Sometimes people forget to edit even when spots are full and I didn't want to look even more silly by posting a CS when sign ups were closed

My apologies, I'll fill out a CS when I get home.

vKfdFNF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.