5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy and Fantasy Romance. Some Space Scifi.
This series of One-On-One Role-Plays is part of the Dark Wysteria mythos. It uses the World of Darkness rule set with two major changes to canon or the rules.

#1 The main Dark Wysteria Chronicle, which is run live with a Storyteller (me) and five Players allows for the Players to mix and match character archetypes. For instance, the group currently consists of two Hunters, a mortal Spiritualist, a Mage, and a (modified) Scion. This is normally NOT allowed in World of Darkness Chronicles.

#2 In the Dark Wysteria mythos, the Courts are not founded in the mortal realm and controlled by Changelings. Instead they exist in Arcadia and are controlled by the horrifically cruel true (Noble) Fae. This is more Dresden files based and not at all World of Darkness based.

These One-On-Ones are by invitation only.

Instructions/Rules for these One-On-One Series:

Definition: "Scene turn" is the entirety of my reply to the Player's or the Player's reply to me. Our Chronicle will start with me taking the first "scene turn" to establish the setting.

When I ask you to make certain rolls, I will use OOC (i.e. [OOC Please make a perception roll.]). When I do that, you should include your results in an OOC at the top of your scene turn (i.e. [OOC I rolled 4 successes on my perception roll.]).

Taking an action that requires you to make a roll, state what you intend to do (i.e. "I pick up the shovel and hit the dire wolf in the head as hard as I can." Then roll for that attack (i.e. Dexterity + Brawl + Weaponry + Specialty). Then end the your scene turn with an OOC ([OOC I rolled 3 successes on my attack.] Remember that even if you are successful, you cannot resolve your rolls. I need to do that to inject what actually happens in the scene.

Remember to NOT add NPCs or situations. I, as the Storyteller, should do that and you should only react to the scene and its existing contents (environment, NPCs, your status, etc.)

Remember to NOT leave a scene on your own. If you decide to leave a location you are currently in, state through role-playing that you have decided to leave and maybe include where you are headed and how you intend to get there. Make whatever appropriate OOC rolls, if any, are required and then end your scene turn and let me resolve your scene turn and establish the next scene for you.

Responses/replies (your scene turns) can be as short or as long as you want to make them. It will not be unprecedented for you to make a one- or two-sentence response and a dice roll as your scene turn. Likewise, there may be times where I respond in kind with a one- or two-sentence response. Of course, the more content the better. Viva La Role-Play!