4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.

• Welcome to the Dark Wood's Circus, pets.

If you'd like to survive your stay here there are some things you should get to know. First and foremost being that I am in charge here.

Who am I?

My name is Killian, but only my dearest doctor may refer to me as such.

You may call me Master.

Why?

Because not only is that what I am to you, my creations, but I am also the Ringmaster of this circus.

Secondly is that escape is futile and will be punished if attempted. It's been attempted before and a good portion of the examples are… no longer with us. However, if you'd like a living example of repercussions, look at the blind one. How do you think she came to be that way? The tent and open grounds may look vulnerable, but I assure you that they are not.

If you've not connected the dots by now, I am a man of many talents. Magic is one of these such talents. Most of the doors here can only be opened through magic. Your chains and shackles can only be removed through magic. The reason no one can see the buildings behind our Big Top is through magic. This also means that the areas seeming vulnerable are also protected by, you guessed it, magic. You're actually catching on.

Don't try to inform our audience of what occurs behind the scenes. First, because they will not believe you. It's amazing what a few clarity altering spells can do. Not to mention that anyone that would interfere with our operations can't even see the flyers for our show. No one is coming to help you, just accept that. You can't even help yourself or… Well, you'll find out if you try. Please try and give me the pleasure of showing you.

Just follow the rules, behave, and perform as you're expected.

That's the only way you'll avoid my wrath.

Heh,
    most of the time.

• map_by_xhelena_skyx_dcwjy1n-pre.jpg

• 6:00am ~ Meric begin's daily preparations.
    6:30am ~ Dorms are opened and performers are unlocked to prepare for the day.
    7:30am ~ Breakfast.
    8:00am ~ Practice begins in the Big Top.
    12:00pm ~ Lunch.
    12:30pm ~ Unchained "free time" in Dorms.
    4:00pm ~ Preparations for Nightly Performance.
    6:00pm ~ Performance.
    8:00pm ~ Dinner.
    8:30pm ~ Dorms to clean up for the night.
    9:00pm ~ Chains are put back on, doors are sealed, Morticia and Meric report to Killian until he sends them to their own quarters.​

• *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

dcxy3ty-550a542f-a0fa-43a2-83c2-387a05bd9659.jpg

Killian, The Ringmaster
    Unknown Age
    Unknown Origin
    Started The Dark Wood's Circus

@Azazel

dcxy3tn-8109f44e-0848-42fb-ae88-bf00f4cd348e.jpg

Aveline Angelo, The Dark Angel
    20 Years Old
    Was abducted at age 15 from Boardman, Ohio while walking home from a friend's house.
    Veteran of Four Years and Six Months

@Azazel

Meric Donovan, The Magician and Henchman
    22 Years Old
    Unknown Origin
    Veteran of Four Years and Four Months

@Phi Chisym

michael_kaylock_by_xhelena_skyx_dcxy3t7-pre.png

Michael Kaylock, The Man Who Eats Everything
    25 Years Old
    Found unconscious in an alley
    Veteran of Four Years and Three Months

@Cartoonicat

Morticia Crevan, The Tightrope Walker and Doctor
    23 Years Old
    Unknown Origin
    Veteran of Four Years and One Month

@DANAsaur

dddduyw-5a879c4e-1999-445c-bc92-3215adcd9e89.jpg

Harmony Jones, The Little Siren
    13 Years Old
    "Rescued" from her abusive home after Killian saw her musical talent.
    Veteran of Two Months

@AmerillaRose

Marietta Rosewood, The Contortionist and Acro Dancer
    20 Years Old
    Unknown Origin
    Newcomer

@Phi Chisym

Sable Drake, The Reptilian Snake Charmer
    21 Years Old
    Was picked up in Beaver Falls, PA while mugging a woman in a back alley.
    Newcomer

@Azazel

dddduzs-7843db26-44d3-4127-8781-553851bb11fd.jpg

Cassia Locklear, The Human Snake
    23 Years Old
    Was picked up in Beaver Falls, PA while trying to talk her way out of being mugged in a back alley.
    Newcomer

@Azazel

dc6btet-82df8ba2-c97a-4bbe-be3e-6cf9a7c97d91.jpg

Karissa Angelo, The Devil Darling
    14 Years Old
    Went to see the performance in Bradys Run Park. Was caught investigating behind the illusion.
    Newcomer

@Azazel

• Just a refresher since it's been a while.

1. Obvious. No god-modding.
    2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
    3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
    4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
    5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
    6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
    7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
    8. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children. If you are not prepared for this, LEAVE NOW.
    9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.

10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

• Full Character Sheets can be found and posted here~ CLICK ME

Our usual crazy OOC chat can be located here to contain the insanity~ CLICK ME

We also now have a DISCORD SERVER! YAY! So, to pop in and say hello please direct yourself here~ CLICK ME

If you would like to request to join our elite little group of crazy misfits, please PM me directly and I will talk it out with my crew. We make decisions as a group. Also, please have a character in mind if you do this because they will be up for review.

Last edited:
Killian, The Ringmaster

He could practically feel the sun outside and he hated it with a passion. It meant his night of fun was over. It meant he'd need to wrap up soon with the last addition of the night. Four in one night had really been a stretch. As much as he hated to admit it, he couldn't have done it without help. He'd entrusted his first creation to his dear doctor and assistant while he had gone out to see if anyone else could be found. He was then fortunate enough to find a nice pair to bring along and start work on, dismissing Meric for the night once he'd returned and took up work himself. He thought that was it, but oh was he happy to be wrong on this count. As the morning hours began to close in on them, still a few hours before the sun rose, Meric had brought him a delightful surprise.

"Morticia, dear, do you think we should add horns and a tail to complete the look?" Killian asked as he put the finishing touches on a pair of demonic black wings that glistened slightly under the lights in the lab. The blood where the wings connected to the back of the teenager lying on the table before them shone in the light as well. "I was thinking about calling her the Devil Darling and it might complete the look..."

As he studied the young girl, he allowed a manic grin to creep across his face. Ah, the nostalgia! Her black hair was too short for his memories, but her eyes! They were the exact same shade of blue. That color that glittered like the depths of the ocean, drowning you when you stared at them for too long. He chuckled. Karissa was almost completely identical to her elder sister at this age. How he could barely contain his joy when she'd been brought into the lights of his lab and he'd realized who she was. Thank goodness it had been so dark and that the teen had the hood to her maroon shirt pulled up or he might not have her in his grasp right now.

"I'm willing to sacrifice the horror of her waking up in the dorms in order to make sure she looks perfect for her premier."

He looked as if he might say more when the teen began to stir below them on the table, a groan of pain pouring from her lips as she immediately tried to reach for her back. Killian tsked and rested a gloved hand on her head, the red glow from it stilling the girl and causing her to go limp once more with a soft whimper. "Ah, ah. Not yet. Sleep for just a little longer..."

Aveline Angelo, The Dark Angel

Aveline leaned carefully against the cold wall. Her head tilted slightly with each new sound, trying to pinpoint the locations of everyone in their prison. There had been a performance the previous night so she knew from the routine that there had to be at least some newcomers... He always made sure of that. With each new town they visited, he would be sure to bring in a new act or two.

Silencing her own breath so she could better hear, she tried to get a read on where everyone was by their breathing rate and heart beats. How many were even awake by now? Even still, what time was it? She knew she slept like a rock the night before due to how harsh her performance had been. It had to be about time when the doors would crack open and Meric would be in to let them out for the day. When the dorms would light up for all except her.

She raised a hand to gently trail across her bandages and heaved a small sigh. If only she had waited and been more careful. Honestly she didn't even know why she wore these bandages anymore. It's not like her eyes bled often or very much. She absently wondered if it was to hide the sight of them from others. Did they truly look so horrible now?

Another sigh escaped her as she turned her focus back to the sounds among the stone room. One new heartbeat. It was loud and clear, just like Kaylock's. It had to be a new one. One to replace the one they'd lost over the night. The hummingbird-like flutter that indicated the young harpie twins that had been here throughout the week were gone completely. He must not have thought them good enough. They had been so young too.

Her gentle features pulled back into what could almost be considered a snarl. He'd pay. For all of them here. For all of them lost. She'd make sure of it eventually. Taking a deep breath, she smoothed out her facial features once more into a look of calm. There was a second heartbeat? It was so soft and slow she'd barely noticed it. Two in one night? That was even worse.

Were they talking? If she focused enough, she swore she could hear whispers... or hisses?

Sable Drake, The Snake Charmer

Fuck, his head hurt. So did his tongue... and teeth. Even his eyes for that matter. Not to mention he was freezing. He swore it wasn't this cold outside earlier. Earlier... His foggy mind tried to focus on what he was doing before now. That's right, he'd had a knife to the throat of this pretty little priss in one of his back alley shortcuts. He'd wanted her purse and her jewelry, even if she had laughed in his face and insisted that robbing her was pointless. Then... Nothing?

Forcing his eyes to open, they rapidly adjusted to the darkness as he glanced around warily. One in a cage. Two chained up. Hell, he was chained up too! Right next to...

Golden eyes stared into his red ones as they widened in recognition. "You!" He tried to shout, but his voice came out in a lowly hissed whisper. "What the fuck did you do?!" In his anger, he was failing to notice she was chained up as well. Held by her wrist considering her legs had been replaced by a golden snake tail.

Even though she hissed and clicked at him in response, he somehow knew she was demanding to know what the hell he was talking about. An expression of shock passed over her face as her hands flew to her throat. Another hiss, this one stuttered. She thought that couldn't be her voice.

"Hate to break it to you, princesssss, but I'm pretty sssure it issss." He hissed his response back to her. Sable nearly laugh as her expression turned to one of horror. Her hands trailed delicately down her body from her throat until she reached the scales starting at her waist. If she hadn't been hissing, he was positive that would have been a despaired wail as she curled up tight in the corner. "Not ssso high and mighty now."

He got a series of broken clicks and hisses in response. The blonde bitch was obviously panicking and flipping out. Even saying that his skin was grey and scaled and his eyes were red. He merely hissed out a laugh. She was just trying to make herself feel better, right?

Almost hesitantly, he raised his hand up so he could see it clearly. A few scales dotted the back of his greyish colored hand. He hissed a curse. Looks like they were both in this mess. "Jussst becausssse we're both fucked over, don't expect me to be nice to you, bitch." His red eyes slid over to glare at her curled up form.

Her attempted reply caused him to chuckle. "Nah, I don't think they'll underssstand you. And I ain't playing telephone either."

Cassia Locklear, The Human Snake

Her golden eyes had fluttered open much sooner than the male's next to her. As much as she hated to admit it, she found herself in unfortunate circumstances more than she would like and was rather quick to assess her situation. There were others here with them. Sleeping in this stone prison of sorts. Cassia could feel the chain digging into her wrist and didn't dare try to move it at the moment for risk of waking everyone. After all, who here was friend or foe?

And then the dick from the alleyway started to stir. And to think he hadn't believed she wasn't worth robbing. It's not like her jewelry was real diamonds or gold. Costume shops were good for things like that and she had appearances to keep up. As for money, the prospect made her laugh. She almost dumped out her purse and asked him to let him know if he found anything of worth so she could pawn it. Yet she hadn't. She never go the chance.

The next thing she knew, his red eyes were glaring into hers. His eyes hadn't been red before. Nor had he had fangs. It also looked like the grey tint to his skin wasn't just the dim lighting.

"You!" He hissed at her, his voice low and scratchy unlike the mocking growl it had been previously. He sounded almost like a snake. It suited him. "What the fuck did you do?!" He'd demanded. So, he thought this was her fault?

Frustration washed over her in waves 'I don't know what the hell you're on about! I know about just as much as you!' She scoffed only to be met with a series of hisses and clicks. Her eyes widened as her hands flew to her throat. That sound. That horrifying hiss. That couldn't have been her right? That wasn't her voice! 'T-that wasn't me... That's n-not my v-voice...'

"Hate to break it to you, princesssss, but I'm pretty sssure it issss." He replied, positively brimming with delight at her horror. If they had done that to him... What had they done to her? Ever so gently she allowed her hands to run down her body. Everything felt normal except for she knew she hadn't gone out last night in a crop top. And then she felt it. The transition was so smooth from her soft skin to cold scales.

Glancing down at herself, she just about shrieked in dismay as she curled into the corner. What have they done to her?! How was she expected to live like this?! She'd barely been able to live before now! "Not ssso high and mighty now."

How was he not freaking out?! 'Haven't they seen what they've done to you? You're just as bad as me! Grey scaled skin and red eyes...' Came her hissed retort to him. Cassia watched as the realization spread across his face and he lifted his hand before his eyes as if he didn't believe it unless he'd seen it for himself.

"Jussst becausssse we're both fucked over, don't expect me to be nice to you, bitch."

Her golden eyes peeked out at him from behind her hair. 'D-do you think the others here will be able to understand me?' She asked him almost tentatively.

He only chuckled in reply. "Nah, I don't think they'll underssstand you. And I ain't playing telephone either." At his reply, she hid her eyes once more. Looked like she'd be facing this the same way she'd faced everything in her life thus far; alone.

Reactions: Phi Chisym