Dark Woods Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you mentioned the possibility, I'm inclined to think it'd be better to adopt Albin and run dual characters instead of starting off with a shocking death. Changes are fine, I'd imagine, and a character death would be more shocking after getting to know them better

Just my two cents

Since you mentioned the possibility, I'm inclined to think it'd be better to adopt Albin and run dual characters instead of starting off with a shocking death. Changes are fine, I'd imagine, and a character death would be more shocking after getting to know them better

Just my two cents
I do agree, since it's pretty show-stealing at this point. I'll take responsibility of Albin, then.
And I'm really very sorry to have this all happen.

You can't be held accountable for whatever went wrong; unfortunate situations will happen to the best of us, and even though you're not obligated to clean up for your friend, it is very kind of you to go out of your way to help sort things out. I know this is concerning every rp you've both been in together, so I can imagine it must be a nightmare to maintenance all these situations all of a sudden. Even if things end up falling through on this front, you've shown integrity and I appreciate that. :)

Although I am presently drawing a blank on what to post, I'd like to ask anyone who cares to answer: would you prefer I go ahead and make a short crappy post just to move the scene along, or would it be alright to wait for @Banana-senpai to write something first?

You can't be held accountable for whatever went wrong; unfortunate situations will happen to the best of us, and even though you're not obligated to clean up for your friend, it is very kind of you to go out of your way to help sort things out. I know this is concerning every rp you've both been in together, so I can imagine it must be a nightmare to maintenance all these situations all of a sudden. Even if things end up falling through on this front, you've shown integrity and I appreciate that. :)
Thank you for your consideration, it's been a terrible week. I'm taking responsibility because it's mostly my fault.
Although I am presently drawing a blank on what to post, I'd like to ask anyone who cares to answer: would you prefer I go ahead and make a short crappy post just to move the scene along, or would it be alright to wait for @Banana-senpai to write something first?
I'm also stuck but I'll post. I'm terribly sorry.

Hey everyone... I'm here to announce my future absence. I know I've been gone for a while already, but... *sighs* I've just lost my inspiration. Is it too much to ask that you all try to carry on without me? You can puppet my characters as you please because this time I don't think I'll be returning. I'm sorry...

Signing off,
Helena Sky

That's understandable.

Well, all the rest of us....any ideas?

I'm out too, too many other things to commit to. Think the goose is cooked, sorry!

I sort of felt the same way for a while now.

Okies everyone!!! This is one of the few ones I've got my inspiration back for. I plan on restarting in a new thread which can be found below. I hope you join!! Maybe a fresh start is all we need!

~Dark Woods Circus~

Status
Not open for further replies.