Dark Woods Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would gladly accept. Plus I figure IC it would sort of make sense for Maribel to be managing things for the Ring Master when he's not around.
So true. Thanks, @Vesper ^^;

Please tell me, should I have Sam bring Al to breakfast place or should he bring Al's breakfast to him? Al shouldn't leave the tank if he's to perform in a few hours to recover his scales since they chafed overnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Promedai
So true. Thanks, @Vesper ^^;

Please tell me, should I have Sam bring Al to breakfast place or should he bring Al's breakfast to him? Al shouldn't leave the tank if he's to perform in a few hours to recover his scales since they chafed overnight.
As much as the Ring Master likes to torture his captives, I can't imagine that Albin would be confined strictly to one tank of water set up in the sleeping quarters the entire time he's not performing. We're about to eat breakfast, and it was stated earlier that Tristan went to make sure that "breakfast was being taken care of", which leads me to believe that whether by magic or some chef cooking in the kitchen, it's not far-fetched to say that there is in fact a kitchen nearby. That means a source of water. With creative liberties, I would say there might be a large basin or trough you could lay Albin in. If you ask me personally, I would say there's one of those tanks they keep fresh lobsters and crabs in, because it would be a little hilarious to just stick Albin in there with the live food lol

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
That means a source of water. With creative liberties, I would say there might be a large basin or trough you could lay Albin in. If you ask me personally, I would say there's one of those tanks they keep fresh lobsters and crabs in, because it would be a little hilarious to just stick Albin in there with the live food lol
Thinking of this makes me laugh. XD All that's left is to confirm it with @Boss Megu

• Bucket of Rainbows
Oh I didn't actually confirm my participation Helena asked for. Yeah I'm still in, brandy, Sose, bird show and cowboy show respectively.

On standby for @-Vesper- to respond to last post in the meantime

@-Vesper- Alright. It's Wednesday and my mind is officially made up. I'm leaving things up to you for a little while. Good luck! =33

• Thank You
Aye aye, captain!

I suppose I shall make my post in the meantime, since Mippu and Megu only have to transition to the kitchen.

• Thank You
Hello? Everyone?
Earth to peoples?

Also, In the breakfast room, he probably would be put in with the sea food XD
He would have a tank in the big top and be excused from chores though.

• Thank You
I'm sorry; I've been having issues with my internet plus trying to manage multiple other rp posts.

I'll have a post up soon.
Edit: I doubt Megu will come in any time soon so I'm probably going to post for us both. @Boss Megu

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we still moving along?

Please give me until the 5th or you can mod me and Megu. Thank you!

[warning=red]Boss Megu is never coming back. I'm sorry but I can't handle her character but I will help clean up.[/warning]

[warning=red]Boss Megu is never coming back. I'm sorry but I can't handle her character but I will help clean up.[/warning]
Alright, well thanks for letting us know.
How shall we treat the situation IC? I would've ideally liked to work off of your post before making mine, but now considering that we should address Albin instead of going straight to the breakfast scene, if you have a scenario you would prefer to play out, I can perhaps write that even into my post then?

I can work something out, but what should we do about Albin? Since it's pretty early on, if I adopt him, I'll have to change him a little. Or he can be a sacrifice of sorts.

If you would rather not write for Albin, I figure we could use the established fact of his worsening condition to say he... well, that would be a bit grim, but... his scales were dry, cracked and bleeding already -- prolonged abuse could've caused others symptoms we just couldn't see on the surface, and over time it might've finally taken it's toll on him. >_>

That's a more forgiving way to explain it, unless you want him to be publically killed off by the ring master to set an example maybe. It depends on what you want to do.

I'm cool with either. But:
If Albin dies from dehydration, this would result in a sad Sammy for quite a while. Since she's written Al in quite some pain, he could probably die before breakfast. Sammy will be in some shock, it could get dramatic.

If Albin gets killed violently by the Ring Master, it would set the tone of danger and despair among the performers and would make Sammy rage. Probably need stronger chains on him because he'll get wild and bestial until he could cry it out. Unless they plan to use wild!Sam as a new act or something.

Which do you think works best?

Status
Not open for further replies.