Dark Woods Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have Brandy interact with Maribel next post I get; I'm staggering my posts a bit to ensure people get their posts in but it looks like most people got a say in already, wooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Promedai
@Mippu Noticed your last post didn't spend much time in the shower, sure you don't wanna spend more time in there? Might be good for character building/quiet time with Albin and Sammy

I was hoping to maybe get a few posts with Gydion and that might takes a few posts longer

@Mippu Noticed your last post didn't spend much time in the shower, sure you don't wanna spend more time in there? Might be good for character building/quiet time with Albin and Sammy

I was hoping to maybe get a few posts with Gydion and that might takes a few posts longer
So you want Sam and Al in the shower longer? I didn't specify how long they took (since I implied they generally go about with their tasks quickly so as not to provoke the Ringmaster) so you can still interact with Gydion. I really don't know when @Boss Megu plans to post so I was going to do character building while they wait for breakfast.

I'll add something between my last and second-to-last paragraphs after consulting Megu. ^^;

So you want Sam and Al in the shower longer? I didn't specify how long they took (since I implied they generally go about with their tasks quickly so as not to provoke the Ringmaster) so you can still interact with Gydion. I really don't know when @Boss Megu plans to post so I was going to do character building while they wait for breakfast.

I'll add something between my last and second-to-last paragraphs after consulting Megu. ^^;

Makes sense! Just a suggestion on my part.

Just thought it was slightly odd to get through shower so fast, and I was wary about things going on at different chronological times. No biggy tho, stuff's flexible so far haha

*claps hands* Okay, role call! Who's all still here?

I was super busy myself, but I swear I will get us out of these showers, Tutty! Before Tristan gets sent in to kill us lol

I am posting to night sorry about the delay

• Thank You
@TuttyTheFruity

Hope you like your salon treatment, it was the best I could do under time constaints XD

I'm way too active that I don't know what comes next. Breakfast, right? Since Sam's looking after Al, should he bring Al's breakfast to him? He shouldn't leave the tank anymore or his scales will be too damaged to perform. Or should he take Al to the place where the breakfast is happening?
Oh and is this kind of modern, with the existence of shampoos and stuff?

Sorry, I just want to make sure.

Ah shit, I wasn't getting pinged despite watching the threads. I'll have my post in tomorrow, sorry if anyone was waiting on me! Tag me if it seems I disappeared, I'm on daily and will catch it.

Last call for @Petricus Euryale to get a word in before I proceed with Sose as normal.

I'm way too active that I don't know what comes next. Breakfast, right? Since Sam's looking after Al, should he bring Al's breakfast to him? He shouldn't leave the tank anymore or his scales will be too damaged to perform. Or should he take Al to the place where the breakfast is happening?
Oh and is this kind of modern, with the existence of shampoos and stuff?

Sorry, I just want to make sure.
Well, taking into account the details of many of the circus member's backstories, it sure sounds like we're in a modern world. So I'd think it's safe for you @Mippu and @Boss Megu to continue your scenes under that assumption.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Well, taking into account the details of many of the circus member's backstories, it sure sounds like we're in a modern world. So I'd think it's safe for you @Mippu and @Boss Megu to continue your scenes under that assumption.

Thank you for replying for the GMs, I needed that.

@Helena Sky @Petricus Euryale If you're not planning an event, I'm having Sammy pick a fight with Gydion in my next post. Gydion's got to interact at some point, after basically ignoring Sose.

Also about Albin. Sammy can take care of him but that would mean either taking him out of the tank again to bring him to breakfast or having the breakfast brought to him. Knowing that Albin needs to stay in the water, Sam will definitely bring Al's breakfast to him and I'll say he's been doing that since Al joined. Speaking of Al joining, he hasn't been added to the character roster so I'm also wondering if something's up with his character.

Well jeez, was just trying to be helpful... don't need to get snappy about it... damn.

I've been running under the assumption it's modern world as well.

Sorry if I seem snappy, I really am thankful. :cry:

PS
@TuttyTheFruity @-Vesper- @Princess Poisoned Rose
Are your characters off to the breakfast area? Or in a dressing room?
Brandy's in transit to breakfast area, whatever that might entail, hopefully with Maribel by her side cuz it's cute. Sose will be showering and will be introduced to breakfast after a round of posts, probably.

I assume several charas are going to breakfast now, just waiting for GM to move things along.

@-Vesper-
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@TuttyTheFruity
@Mippu
@Boss Megu

Okay everyone!

Sorry, I've been gone. I've had an... eventful... week >_>

Anyways, it is a modern world... Although, it hasn't been made quite clear how long Killian has been alive and performing his little "experiments" *grins*

Oh... oops... I'll need to go through everyone and make sure everyone is on the roster. If everyone I've accepted could quickly post their character's name and act, that would be really helpful.

On one final note, I will be looking out of everyone in the next couple days to find a third GM. Petricus Euryale is my fiance irl and he'll be departing on Tuesday from England to come visit me in the states arriving on Wednesday and he'll be staying for three weeks. So, the two of us might be a little less active than usual once he arrives. I don't want this RP to die though and it needs some kind of authority figure in the meantime to uphold the rules and contact me directly if there's any important questions that they can't answer or if a dire need arises. Anyone want to step forward and claim this position?

Me! I've already started attempting to manage it in the meantime, if you couldn't tell lol

@-Vesper-

Lol, I've noticed and was already thinking of messaging you to ask if you wanted the position.

• Thank You
I would gladly accept. Plus I figure IC it would sort of make sense for Maribel to be managing things for the Ring Master when he's not around.

Status
Not open for further replies.