Dark Woods Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is no problem dear and if you ever want to venture into 1x1 or have another gm would love to help you!

one foot chained to the wall
Or tail. ;D

The circus itself doesn't travel and stays in the woods, does it? Or does Ringmaster sort of...teleport them to different forests? Just curious.

the containment cell, a stone room with barely any light
Are they all together? But chained to different parts of the wall? Do they have morning routines to practice or are they waiting for Tristan so they can have breakfast?

@Princess Poisoned Rose Again, that makes me happy. Perhaps once I get all my groups up and running we could tryy a 1x1?

@Mippu
Question #1. Lol, yes or tail, or wrist.
Question #2. The Ring Master possesses immense magical capabilities. He's built a big top with buildings behind it. Like his room, Tristan's room, the containment room with showers, dressing rooms, and a dining hall attached. When it's time for the circus to move on, he teleports it to the next location.
Question #3. Yes. They are all in the same room on different parts of the wall. And again, yes. There is a morning routine. Tristan comes in around 8 o'clock AM and wakes them up and unchains them. They then go to the showers, get dressed in their practice clothes, go to breakfast, and by then it's 10 o'clock and they go to the big top to practice. After several hours of practice, they are led back to the showers, dress in their performance clothes, and put on that night's show before changing out of their performance clothes and being chained up for the night.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
@Helena Sky
Holy shit! How many rp's can you handle managing?? Everytime a title moves up from the "coming soon" section, a new name pops up in it's place! I'm overwhelmed just looking at it all.

Reactions: Boss Megu
@,@;;; Albin isn't part of the character list!

So, may I assume that Albin has a chain on his fin in his tank? His scales dries up if he's not submerged in water. Would that be fine?

@Boss Megu If your character is in a tank, they wouldn't be chained. There'd be a barrier across the top to prevent him from getting out.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Oh.... uhm.... I posted already.... e,e;;;

I made him chained in the tank.... should I go edit that? Because I feel like the chaining thing would be very dramatic and stuff...

@Boss Megu Could you change it? I mean, why would the Ring Master waste his time and energy creating a chain when he could just seal him in a box? He's cruel, but very clever and frugal. He wouldn't waste his magic.

@-Vesper- I'm good at multitasking, plus I love role playing, creating new worlds, and keeping myself busy. =33

@Boss Megu Better. Thank you =33

Since everyone has posted their opening, I assume we wait for Tristan to come unchain us now?

I'll probably have Sose handle the water change, dunno what that's going to entail though. I assume it's low-tech that hauling buckets of water will be the arduous task, but if I'm wrong lemme know and clarify otherwise if you can!

I'll make a post later tonight, working soon :')

Of course. He's been doing that ever since they started, I'd bet.

Maribel's feeling more invisible by the minute... *sheds a single tear*
Well at least we know why she's so loyal to the Ring Master now; cause no one else notices her, even when she's stark nekked in the showers with them XD

Reactions: Boss Megu
Status
Not open for further replies.