Dark Woods Circus

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Helena Sky thank you so much~ Counting on it.

Also, I'd like to ask permission from everyone. Would it be okay if Sam would be friends with your characters? I wrote in that he's been in the circus since its early days so if it's okay with you, I'll have him be kind and familiar to your characters, @Helena Sky @Petricus Euryale @TuttyTheFruity @-Vesper- @Princess Poisoned Rose

It's just a suggestion, though. I'm open to discussing this.
Well, he could be friendly towards the new comers and friends with the veterans. Aveline tries to get along with everyone so I can see them being friends. =33

~~~~~~

@Boss Megu Your character is fine, but your character sheet is missing something. Please read the rules.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@-Vesper-
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@TuttyTheFruity
@Mippu
@Boss Megu

Hello everyone! I don't want this RP getting out of control so I'm limiting the number of people that can join. From here on out only people invited by me or Petricus will be allowed to join.
We are currently waiting for Boss Megu to correct their character sheet so they can join ((since I really like their character)) and for Petricus to finish the Magician.
Once these two things are done, I will post another notice like this one and give access to the IC thread.

Thank you for your patience and interest in my role play =33
Please feel free to check out the other role plays in my signature. We need more people.

Sincerely,
Helena Sky

@Helena Sky thank you so much~ Counting on it.

Also, I'd like to ask permission from everyone. Would it be okay if Sam would be friends with your characters? I wrote in that he's been in the circus since its early days so if it's okay with you, I'll have him be kind and familiar to your characters, @Helena Sky @Petricus Euryale @TuttyTheFruity @-Vesper- @Princess Poisoned Rose

It's just a suggestion, though. I'm open to discussing this.
I already had my eye of him when I first read the profile; would love to have him as a friend for Maribel, since most people struggle to understand her flailing gestures <3

I already had my eye of him when I first read the profile; would love to have him as a friend for Maribel, since most people struggle to understand her flailing gestures <3
He could speak for her from time to time. Like, he just kind of gets what she's trying to mime. :D

I just noticed...we have all four elements, don't we? :O

Last edited:
????
If it's about the Master is the enemy, I did add it in the personality part....
Oh, I'm sorry... I over looked it. My mistake Accepted! =33

Now we just have to wait on my fiance to finish the final character.

Also @Mippu Alice Human Sacrifice is up. Just follow the link in my signature =33

Thanks! They're welcome to call him Sammy. By that, I mean he insists. Haha~
Easy way to be friends with Brandy is to help her with things, she lost her hands and fingers so she struggles to handle things (she's getting used to talons at least).

She'd be pretty happy to have a friend (past the whole spooky demon facade)

Last edited:
I am also completely fine with Sammy being friends with Annie.

Thanks you guys~
Sammy would see them often when he's not with his "brother" Al. :)
Easy way to be friends with Brandy is to help her with things, she lost her hands and fingers so she struggles to handle things (she's getting used to talons at least).

She'd be pretty happy to have a friend (past the whole spooky demon facade)
First help he did was to comb her hair for her XD

• Love
Reactions: TuttyTheFruity
@TuttyTheFruity @Boss Megu Sam would bring Al along when first meeting Brandy because well...Sam looks scary.
Just realized that Sam and Al really do look alike.

Reactions: Boss Megu
XD The brother thing would fool people more effectively then. XD

@Petricus Euryale
@-Vesper-
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@TuttyTheFruity
@Mippu
@Boss Megu

Hello again everyone!!! There's been a small change with the characters and I'm playing the Magician instead of my fiance. I got him posted last night so that makes up our entire roster... Which means the IC thread is officially open!
You will find a link at the top of this page and a link in this post! Remember I am running multiple role plays, please feel free to check out any of the others, we'd love to have you!

Sincerely,
Helena Sky

IC Thread ~ BY INVITATION ONLY - Dark Woods Circus IC

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
@Petricus Euryale
@-Vesper-
@Princess Poisoned Rose
@TuttyTheFruity
@Mippu
@Boss Megu

Hello again everyone!!! There's been a small change with the characters and I'm playing the Magician instead of my fiance. I got him posted last night so that makes up our entire roster... Which means the IC thread is officially open!
You will find a link at the top of this page and a link in this post! Remember I am running multiple role plays, please feel free to check out any of the others, we'd love to have you!

Sincerely,
Helena Sky

IC Thread ~ BY INVITATION ONLY - Dark Woods Circus IC

How would you like us to start?

How would you like us to start?
Well, it's morning. Everyone is in the containment cell, a stone room with barely any light, with one foot chained to the wall. They have enough room to move around, but not get too far. The only one not chained is Maribel. The Ring Master trusts her enough not to try the door. Besides, the only one who can remove the chains and open the door are the Ring Master and Tristan. So, everyone would just be waking up.

considering i have a doll this is going to be interesting lol

also let me know when dreamland and childhood demons becomes a thing please

@Princess Poisoned Rose I plan on posting them sometime today, so I'll get a hold of you =33 I also have a few more light hearted ones up my sleeves that aren't posted in the "Coming Soon" section.

Just let me know I am for sure interested in more of your rps dear

Status
Not open for further replies.