4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ CLICK HERE!

• A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.

You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "If you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

• **UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Ring Master ~ Killian ~ Azazel
    "The Dark Angel Aerial Show" ~ Aveline Kimberly Angelo ~ Azazel
    "The Human Snake Charmer" ~ Sable Drake ~ Azazel
    "The Feral She-Wolf" ~ Lovetta Seath ~ Azazel
    "Lady Lamia" ~ Cassia Locklear ~ Azazel
    ?????????? ~ ????????? ~ Azazel
    Magician ~ Meric Erin Donovan ~ Phi Chisym
    Acro Dancer/Contortionist ~ Marietta Kipersol Rosewood ~ Phi Chisym
    "The Man Who Eats Everything" ~ Michael Kaylock ~Cartoonicat
    "The Little Siren" ~ Harmony Jones ~ AmerillaRose
    "The Human Light Show" ~ Gydion Harvey ~ Lockheart
    Tightrope Walker/Doctor ~ Morticia Crevan ~ DANAsaur​

• 1. Obvious. No god-modding.

2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.

3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.

4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.

5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.

6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.

7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.

8. This role play is NOT for children. 13+ please. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children.

9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.

10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

• killian_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btee.jpg

Name-
    "Ring Master" Killian
    Gender- Male
    Age- Unknown
    Deformity- None
    Act- The Ring Master
    Personality- Unknown​

aveline_kimberly_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6bte7.jpg

Name- Aveline Kimberly Angelo
    Gender- Female
    Age- 18
    Deformity- Black wings. (Also blinded for punishment)
    Act- The Dark Angel Aerial Show
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- Aveline is very quiet. She doesn't speak out much except for when she or someone she cares about is horribly wronged. She is neither an optimist or a pessimist, often simply stating what she believes to be the truth whether it's positive or negative. She's not really the type to rise up and be a leader, but can handle herself fine when forced into the position.

sable_drake_by_xhelena_skyx-dbtt0kx.jpg

Name- Sable Drake
    Gender- Male
    Age- 21
    Deformity- Gray skin, snake eyes, fangs, reptilian.
    Act- Human Snake / Snake Charmer
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- Very cocky and defiant. He has never liked taking orders from anyone, and that hasn't changed one bit. Even though he's still healing from the pain of his new form, that doesn't stop him from mouthing off and trying to get one up on the mega douche that did this to him. If the others want to follow him out, that's their business, but he's not going to go out of his way to help them.

black_werewolf_by_xhelena_skyx-dby4m22.jpg

Name- Lovetta Seath
    Gender- Female
    Age- 19
    Deformity- Advanced Black wolf hybrid. Has wolf ears, fur along her arms and legs, a wolf tail, clawed hands and feet, and fangs.
    Act- "The Feral She-Wolf"
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- When she first arrived, she was frightened and tended to lash out with her knew claws and fangs in an attempt to keep others away from her. She would try to hide, thinking her new form was hideous. Eventually though, as she was forced to go through training and performances behaving as a feral wolf that the RingMaster could control, she began to settle into a more feral state of mind. She became angry and resentful towards the man that did this to her and the man who dared to try and control her. She'd stir up trouble in anyway she could think of, consequences be damned. And then she met Gydion and he convinced her to do the unthinkable; speak up to the audience about what was truly happening in the circus instead of performing as she was expected to. The two of them tried this plan only to find themselves swept away to the RingMaster's little chambers of magic. For the past year she had been alone in the small, dark room made for her except for occasional visits from the RingMaster and undergoing psychological abuse in an attempt to get her to behave. Although the RingMaster is confident he's broken her enough to behave now, he is unsure how she is going to truly act now that he's letting her out.

cassia_locklear_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btek.jpg

Name- Cassia Locklear
    Gender- Female
    Age- 23
    Deformity- Snake tail, speaks like a snake.
    Act- "Lady Lamia" and alongside Sable in his snake charming act.
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She can be a bit vain, taking too much pride in her appearance. Tends to be calm and collected unless dealing with Sable. Charming and amicable. Cassia deal with her problems by distancing herself from them. If she doesn't care about something or someone it can't hurt her. Underneath her practiced facade, she's just a girl who was hurt too many times.

karissa_lorelei_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btet.jpg

Name-
    ???????
    Gender- Female
    Age- 14
    Deformity- Black demon wings, horns, and tail.
    Act- ????????
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She's violent, angry, and bossy; usually only growing violent and angry because things didn't go her way. Handles change very poorly and also seems to have severe abandonment issues. Temperamental and quickly agitated. While she talks big, in reality she is easily frightened and rather timid in nature due to hiding behind her older sister most of the time growing up. She developed her attitude and anger issues after her older sister went missing four and a half years ago.

Last edited:
>8D fear me! I love puns! My mom says I'm the physical embodiment of revenge from her 10th grade English teacher, because she hates puns so, so much and I love them so, so much!

-snort- What if Meric ask Harmony about her day and she told him "I learned Sable has a fish fetish! ^w^
The look on his face would be glorious! >XD

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I wonder if he'd die about the same way Aveline did when Gydion even said it XD

Then I absently wonder how bad Sable would get hurt in this situation due to Meric already seeming to have very little patience with him. I reference the tongue tying incident.

Then someone having to explain that is was Gydion that implied it in the first place to save the poor snake charmer who was relying on his snark to get Gydion to stop creepily winking at him XD

• Love
Sable: Harmony! Tell him it was Gydion who said it, not me!
Harmony: Okay! Meric- *Cassia covers her mouth*
Cassia: no, let me have this >83
Sable: D8 traitor! Aveline, do something!
Aveline: TxT . . . . Meric, leave the snake charmer alone, he's innocent. ..

Circus mom saves the day! And she whispers to Sable "I own you now >8)

• Love
Now I'm dying XD

But at the same time it's like:

Sable- *whispers back* Like hell you do. How about I just keep quiet on the fact that I know you're faking how helpless you are and we call it an even trade?
Aveline- *silently ponders for a moment* Meric, perhaps I misheard and it was Sable who said he had a fish fetish and not Gydion implying it.
Sable- You bitch!
Lovetta- *glare*
Sable- Not you, bitch, her bitch.
Aveline- *sits in her corner knowing her secret is going with Sable to the grave* You're just digging yourself a deeper hole here. Not only did you just piss off Lovetta who will happily tear you to shreds, but you just called me a bitch in front of Meric. And you seen when he did when you simply caled me bossy. Plus you're still going to die for perving on poor, innocent Harmony here.
Sable- *realizes at least 50% of what she said is correct* Shit, shit, shit! You know I didn't perv on her you're just trying to get me killed!!!!!
Aveline- *whispers to Sable* I don't even have to try. You're just killing yourself now.
Cassia- *silently laughing while still covering Harmony's mouth*

XD Aveline 1 Sable 0

Harmony: -confused fish sounds- But I like Sable, he said its a crush, so no kill him >×<*

Sable: QuQ someone loyal- wait, did you just tell him you have a . . . DAMN IT! I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS! I'M NOT A PERV OR A SCALY TTATT

Aveline: -evil laughter- never screw with me bi-
Lovette: -growls-
Aveline: I mean, ass hole! >8D

Sable- I am not going to die here! I set her straight and told her she's a kid and I'm twenty freaking one!
Aveline- *Looks adoringly innocent* I don't recall hearing that.
Sable- Bullshit you don't! Stop lying to protect your own ass.
Aveline- What reason would I have to lie? Beside. If I recall correctly you were quite pleased upon hearing that Harmony liked snakes. Honored even.
Sable- Shut up and stop trying to get me killed!!!
Aveline- And now you've just told me to shut up on top of everything else. It was nice knowing you while you lasted here, Sable. *whispers so only Sable can hear* There are certain people around this place that you don't screw with as long as you want to stay alive. Unfortunately for you, I'm one of them.

And here we thought the one to fear around the circus was the Ringmaster. I think if we've learned anything it's that looks are deceiving. The apparent sadist that kidnaps kids and tortures them for his amusement is afraid of little yappy dogs to the point you can't even say the word around him without him freaking out meanwhile the seemingly kind and innocent blind girl is like the freaking God Father around here XD

Aveline is gonna break some knee caps XD Also, Aveline doesn't ship it lol

Sable: I wanna live!

Aveline: if only you made better choices in life. . . Oh well! Have fun with Meric!

Sable: Q-Q Can anyone save me?

Cassia: burn him at the stake!

Harmony: -flops over and cuddles Sable- no. Bad. No killing Sable, please? -big puppy dog (RM: D8) eyes activated-

Sable: Beat that, you damn mobster! -hides behind Harmony-

• Love
Reactions: Azazel
Gydion: *Mutters to himself* Puppy dog eyes won't work on the girl with no eyes...

When stupid things find true meaning....

hqdefault.jpg

...Imagining the Ringmaster is the one that snuck in somewhere and put this sign up......
.....Now kidnapping is legal when he does it.... XD

Aaaaahhhhh! Hopefully I'll be able to play catch up tonight - after movie night with the fam. My Ex is being a dad and invited my girls and I for a night out to watch Black Panter.

We're only going cause we want to see it...and he has the money for it this time. If those two elements weren't there, they wouldn't of cared less. LOL!

Movie OwO . . . I want to see Black Panther too. I hope you and your kids enjoy it!

Okay! Movie was AWESOME!

That's the good news.

Bad news is - it's going to take me longer than intended to post up. I'm having to withdrawal my daughter from high school, so she can start virtual school. Trying to get her set up quickly, so I can focus on other things. She's doing great, since she doesn't have to return to the hostile environment the bullies had created for her, but she's really paranoid. I'm just hoping she doesn't fall into another bad trigger and does something worse than she's already attempted before.

So, Azazel (name change?) I have no problem whatsoever if you need to move Meric along in order to continue the story. I was going to have him respond to the various activity around him, but then move them quickly to breakfast. I was also considering having him sense something odd going on with The Ringmaster - his focus on the other hidden performers sending strange vibes to Meric. But... meh, lost my train of thought with that idea when all hell broke loose in my Reality.

Yea, do what you need to do, so the story can continue. I'm hoping to post up next week really, during my days off (if I can get some of those). For some reason, my boss things it's just fine for people to work 10 days in a row without a day off. I've had to report this to HR, cause he's screwed up my appointments and everything with this crap. I need a break!

Sorry for the frustrated rambling, but I'm really upset about everything! I'll see you guys soon though, cause writing is my anti-drug.

I hope the cyber school works out for your daughter, I know it can work for some people, while it can be terrible for others. I was the terrible one ^^; Some advice I'd give is to try not to get too far behind, because the stress of catching up can be really bad, and to not be afraid to talk to the teachers about the classes, they prefer to talk about the lesson before you're like three months behind and the end of the year is two days away. . . Crap, I'm getting flash backs X'C Another piece of advice is to keep a space that is strictly for school that is quiet and out of the way from everyone else, so not to become distracted. Sorry for going on for a bit, my cousins are both in cyber school (One in 1st grade, the other in 4th), along with my bestie and I (for high school), so I've seen different ways to do things and I learned a millions of things of what not to do. Best of luck to her and you ^u^

• Thank You
Okay!

Hope everyone is still around. Sorry for my absence, but things are getting better around me. I'm going to be off for the next two days, so I'll be posting up soon. I'm a bit under the weather, had pushed myself way too much at work and at home, so now I'm taking time out for myself and family and just... relaxing. Hopefully.

Reactions: Lockheart
Okay!

Hope everyone is still around. Sorry for my absence, but things are getting better around me. I'm going to be off for the next two days, so I'll be posting up soon. I'm a bit under the weather, had pushed myself way too much at work and at home, so now I'm taking time out for myself and family and just... relaxing. Hopefully.

Get well soon!!!

• Thank You
Hope you guys hadn't given up on this. I've posted and making major changes in my live to bide me more time to explore my passions for art and writing. Ao, I'll be around more.

Yay post! I'll get the concept for my post started now and double check who's turn it is. Lets get this show back on the road! 8D

• Love
I'm getting my long post together as we speak along with fixing up the info spread as I add in Cassia's character sheet. And a few hints on the character coming in after the performance ;)

I'l post a notif tagging everyone again once I wrap everything up. Also, can everyone pick out one picture they'd prefer to be used in a character index? Please and thank you =33

@AmerillaRose
@Cartoonicat
@DANAsaur
@Phi Chisym

@Azazel

Exciting! I'll finish up the shading on that picture I drew of Kaylock and post it here today. (Got a doctor's appoinment first, though.) That'll be the picture I'd like for a character index (:

• Love