4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ CLICK HERE!

• A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.

You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "If you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

• **UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Ring Master ~ Killian ~ Azazel
    "The Dark Angel Aerial Show" ~ Aveline Kimberly Angelo ~ Azazel
    "The Human Snake Charmer" ~ Sable Drake ~ Azazel
    "The Feral She-Wolf" ~ Lovetta Seath ~ Azazel
    "Lady Lamia" ~ Cassia Locklear ~ Azazel
    ?????????? ~ ????????? ~ Azazel
    Magician ~ Meric Erin Donovan ~ Phi Chisym
    Acro Dancer/Contortionist ~ Marietta Kipersol Rosewood ~ Phi Chisym
    "The Man Who Eats Everything" ~ Michael Kaylock ~Cartoonicat
    "The Little Siren" ~ Harmony Jones ~ AmerillaRose
    "The Human Light Show" ~ Gydion Harvey ~ Lockheart
    Tightrope Walker/Doctor ~ Morticia Crevan ~ DANAsaur​

• 1. Obvious. No god-modding.

2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.

3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.

4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.

5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.

6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.

7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.

8. This role play is NOT for children. 13+ please. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children.

9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.

10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

• killian_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btee.jpg

Name-
    "Ring Master" Killian
    Gender- Male
    Age- Unknown
    Deformity- None
    Act- The Ring Master
    Personality- Unknown​

aveline_kimberly_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6bte7.jpg

Name- Aveline Kimberly Angelo
    Gender- Female
    Age- 18
    Deformity- Black wings. (Also blinded for punishment)
    Act- The Dark Angel Aerial Show
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- Aveline is very quiet. She doesn't speak out much except for when she or someone she cares about is horribly wronged. She is neither an optimist or a pessimist, often simply stating what she believes to be the truth whether it's positive or negative. She's not really the type to rise up and be a leader, but can handle herself fine when forced into the position.

sable_drake_by_xhelena_skyx-dbtt0kx.jpg

Name- Sable Drake
    Gender- Male
    Age- 21
    Deformity- Gray skin, snake eyes, fangs, reptilian.
    Act- Human Snake / Snake Charmer
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- Very cocky and defiant. He has never liked taking orders from anyone, and that hasn't changed one bit. Even though he's still healing from the pain of his new form, that doesn't stop him from mouthing off and trying to get one up on the mega douche that did this to him. If the others want to follow him out, that's their business, but he's not going to go out of his way to help them.

black_werewolf_by_xhelena_skyx-dby4m22.jpg

Name- Lovetta Seath
    Gender- Female
    Age- 19
    Deformity- Advanced Black wolf hybrid. Has wolf ears, fur along her arms and legs, a wolf tail, clawed hands and feet, and fangs.
    Act- "The Feral She-Wolf"
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- When she first arrived, she was frightened and tended to lash out with her knew claws and fangs in an attempt to keep others away from her. She would try to hide, thinking her new form was hideous. Eventually though, as she was forced to go through training and performances behaving as a feral wolf that the RingMaster could control, she began to settle into a more feral state of mind. She became angry and resentful towards the man that did this to her and the man who dared to try and control her. She'd stir up trouble in anyway she could think of, consequences be damned. And then she met Gydion and he convinced her to do the unthinkable; speak up to the audience about what was truly happening in the circus instead of performing as she was expected to. The two of them tried this plan only to find themselves swept away to the RingMaster's little chambers of magic. For the past year she had been alone in the small, dark room made for her except for occasional visits from the RingMaster and undergoing psychological abuse in an attempt to get her to behave. Although the RingMaster is confident he's broken her enough to behave now, he is unsure how she is going to truly act now that he's letting her out.

cassia_locklear_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btek.jpg

Name- Cassia Locklear
    Gender- Female
    Age- 23
    Deformity- Snake tail, speaks like a snake.
    Act- "Lady Lamia" and alongside Sable in his snake charming act.
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She can be a bit vain, taking too much pride in her appearance. Tends to be calm and collected unless dealing with Sable. Charming and amicable. Cassia deal with her problems by distancing herself from them. If she doesn't care about something or someone it can't hurt her. Underneath her practiced facade, she's just a girl who was hurt too many times.

karissa_lorelei_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btet.jpg

Name-
    ???????
    Gender- Female
    Age- 14
    Deformity- Black demon wings, horns, and tail.
    Act- ????????
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She's violent, angry, and bossy; usually only growing violent and angry because things didn't go her way. Handles change very poorly and also seems to have severe abandonment issues. Temperamental and quickly agitated. While she talks big, in reality she is easily frightened and rather timid in nature due to hiding behind her older sister most of the time growing up. She developed her attitude and anger issues after her older sister went missing four and a half years ago.

Last edited:
Lovetta- ............
Aveline- I think you broke her....
Sable- *laughs* Dude, were puns your thing or something? You're pretty good at them.
Cassia- *hiss-speech directed at Sable*
Sable- No, I don't have some dying to do, screw off.

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
Gydion: Wow, Sable, thought your sense of humour would be a little dark to like my jokes.

Sable- *laughing harder* You're just full of those. I think I'm gonna like having you around, lightbulb.
Lovetta-..............
Sable- Wolfie here has no sense of humor, does she?
Lovetta- Would you like to find out whether a snake can beat a wolf in a fight?
Sable- I'm gonna take that as a solid 'no' on the sense of humor question.

• Love
Reactions: Lockheart
Gydion: She has no sense of humour but she's definitely cuter than you.

XD I have found a special talent then lol

I can see Harmony and Cassia comparing tails for fun.

Harmony: I think Sable is cute! ^w^

• Love
Reactions: Azazel
LOL @Azazel @AmerillaRose @Lockheart Those are all priceless xD (I snorted at "Kaylock: help" and Gydion's singing haha)

Azazel: I can definitely, definitely see all of that with Kaylock and Cassia. Sable, too. I think we've got a plan :D (Also I noticed that Cassia is a legit mixture in circumstance and even name of Kaylock and Sable. She's got Kaylock's harsh phonetics in her name as well as Sable's soft ones. She's also made incomprehensible by the Ringmaster like Kaylock, but part snake like Sable. Dunno if any of that was on purpose but the parallels are magnificent lol.)

Now I'm interested in plotting out potential current and future friendship routes between Kaylock and the other characters, too~ Any ideas? @AmerillaRose @Lockheart @Azazel @Phi Chisym @DANAsaur

I still see Harmony not giving Kaylock too much thought, but she does like talking about food with him XD they could have a civil relationship, as in that they neither hate nor care about the other, simply enjoying conversions about food and sharing said food. ^₩^

• Love
Reactions: Cartoonicat
Harmony shares her food with Kaylock because he likes it and she is always afraid of losing her figure. Her whole act relies on being attractive, to lure sailors to their doom. Since she's still a young teen, she can't make herself 'sexy' but she tries to focus on being pretty and from what she understands of being good looking is being slim along with other, teen/child ideas of beauty. So Gydion's food is safe from her ^₩^

Posted

Damn it, I meant it to be short xc
Tho this might be a deeper insight on Harmony as a person. She isn't very book smart, I love her but she's not. She was in an out of school so much she was always behind, and because of her brother bad mouthing her to her teachers and classmates, no one would help her. But Harmony knows how to survive, if nothing else, she knows how to survive.

OMG! Have to catch up on OCC as well as IC. Will attempt posting tonight, and will respond to OCC chat cause, well hell! There's so many new ideas running the race around my head right now!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: AmerillaRose
It seems a lot happened while I was asleep ^^;

I briefly read the ooc since I'm rushing rn for uni but so far so good. The voice box idea is great. Meric not knowing about the snake lady is great as well. That could give Morticia an opportunity to suck up with the ring master. Like, she feels special because she's the only one who knows about the snake lady except for the ring master and that will cause her to think that she's now superior than the other or something like that. Harmony and Morticia do have some similarities but I doubt Morticia will like Harmony. No offense but she finds her too fluffy and pure.

Aaaaah, did I miss anything? If I do I sincerely apologize. I'm frazzled atm

• Love
No offense taken, there are always someone you'd never like. Harmony wouldn't like Morticia either, even if she would try to latch on to the woman. It would be more like "I want to be near you because Meric is."

The only thing Harmony wants from the woman that she would express, is be civil, only communicating when they have business with each other.

Have a good day at school @DANAsaur !

I feel like I'm slowly breaking my RP-mates with idea overload XD

And @Phi Chisym once you get caught up on everything and give me your two cents on the matter ((Because then I'll have officially heard from everyone)) I think I will be satisfied for a while and try to stop gigantic info-dump OOC posts..... and taking up over half a page getting into bickering OOC/IC posts with my hubby when he is sitting next to me too is probably a good idea. And your IC post is also the last one I'll be waiting on before making my usual long ass posts with my multiple characters and growing to address everyone and everything going on.

Anyways. Once this is taken care of, I think the plot is set for a little while and I shouldn't be tampering too much for that time and tweaking a ton of thing either. Most things seem to have fallen into place for the next few weeks in RP time for me, so we should be set for a few months considering how long we usually take to get everyone posted since I tend to make sure everyone has a chance to post and has posted before replying at all.

So, hopefully no more OOC random stress and only more hilariousness to take your minds off the trauma and drama soon to follow in the actual RP because I have an evil, evil mind and you are now unfortunately subjected to that. I say unfortunately, but I mean for you all. Not me. >=3

@DANAsaur @Cartoonicat @AmerillaRose

Thank you all sooooooooooo much with my idea storming and getting Cassia to a spot where I could be happy with her! I really appreciate your help and our little snake woman wouldn't be the person she's soon to be without all of your help and input.

And on one final note, I think most of my relationship assessments remain the same, but I am going to write up another chart at some point in the future when I get bored since things have progressed a bit, new characters have been added, and also outlooks and ideas have changed some since the first one I wrote up at the very beginning due to Phi making her own for addressing friendships.

Anyways, I shall now cease to bother you for a bit ((You can only hope)) as I crawl back into the abyss I am almost always lurking within, watching from, and waiting for my next opportunity to pounce on all my unsuspecting friends here >=3

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
^₩^ glad to help.

I think I'll work on a new character relationship thing too for Harmony, since her personality is completely different than I thought she was going to be, thus the people she likes are a bit different too.

I shall enjoy bringing random scenes that plague my mind here for everyone, I hope everyone else will want to add their own to the mix XD

Fun fact: Harmony likes snakes. One bit her brother and he was sent to the hospital for a week. Little Harmony made sure the snake got away as thanks and had a great week. Could be a reason why Harmony may get a baby crush on Sable XD idk, this child always keeps me guessing.

• Love
Reactions: Azazel
@AmerillaRose I think Sable would be honored by that and quite pleased, but at the same time it's like "Little Siren, you're how old? 13? 14? I'm 21. Think on that crush for a few years and see if you still have it when you're 18 if we both live that long." XD

• Love
The conversation that my hubby and I just had must be shared. We were talking about Sable and were on about how him and Gydion would get along and then I was like "Oh I think we already kinda seen" and the ensuing madness went something as follows:

Sable- I tend to have an dark sense of humor and it's true that I don't like how you're making light in such a bad situation, but you're funny. So, I think I'll tolerate you, lightbulb.
Gydion- *groans* You don't get to make puns. Only I can do it. It's not just in the pun, but in the delivery. *winks*
Sable- Don't wink at me like that. It's creepy as fuck.
Gydion- *winks*
Sable- Wink at the wolf girl, not me! *pause* You know what? You sir seem to have an animal fetish.
Harmony- See! I did use the word right!
Aveline- *facepalms* Thanks a lot, Sable.....
Gydion- Well, I think you have a fish fetish.
Aveline- *almost desperately yelling* Okay! We're done here! This conversation is over and not happening!

• Bucket of Rainbows
X,D I'm crying! Omg that got me!

So I guess you can say, Sable is a .... scaly!

Im still laughing XD

My husband just checked out when I asked him what he had to say on that. He says that he's officially done. XD

• Love