4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ CLICK HERE!

• A groan pours from your lips as your eyes slid open. The first thing you see is the blurry image of a blonde man standing in front of you. He appears to be wearing a red flowing coat and looking at you with a wide grin. You attempt to get up only to take note that you're chained to the wall. Glancing up once more, you realize the man is laughing. "Welcome to my world, pet." He says as he takes a step closer to you.

"Your...world..?" You manage to moan pitifully causing the red-clad man to laugh harder.

"Yes, you silly goose. My world." He says as he motions to the cell that you're currently in. Absently, you take not that there are other people chained to the walls... deformed people... "I have brought you here and... fixed you." He chuckles. "...and you will perform in my circus." You open your mouth to object, but he notices this and cuts you off. "If you refuse... Well then, you will simply end up like the others.." He says with a sense of grim satisfaction before turning on his heel and leaving the room.

What others..? You wonder to yourself. You can't help but try to imagine how many others there are... or were. You try to take a moment to process things. You were taken from your home and brought to this.. this circus only to be changed into... you don't know what. "It's best just to listen to Master..." A small voice says from across the room.

You glance up to see the voice came from a rather small girl that is also chained to the wall. You instantly note that she has black wings and blood soaked bandages covering her eyes. You think she's looking at you, but you can't be quite sure. "If you don't... well.." She paused, raising a pale hand to pitifully motion to her eyes. "Our only hope is to escape..." She said softly, a look of what could only be described as determination crossing her face.

Escape... You glance around at the others as they nod in agreement. You suppose it sounds like a good idea. First, however, you have more important things to worry about. Such as things like what that monster of a ringmaster did to you. Steeling yourself for the worst, you glance down to see what you've become...

• **UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Ring Master ~ Killian ~ Azazel
    "The Dark Angel Aerial Show" ~ Aveline Kimberly Angelo ~ Azazel
    "The Human Snake Charmer" ~ Sable Drake ~ Azazel
    "The Feral She-Wolf" ~ Lovetta Seath ~ Azazel
    "Lady Lamia" ~ Cassia Locklear ~ Azazel
    ?????????? ~ ????????? ~ Azazel
    Magician ~ Meric Erin Donovan ~ Phi Chisym
    Acro Dancer/Contortionist ~ Marietta Kipersol Rosewood ~ Phi Chisym
    "The Man Who Eats Everything" ~ Michael Kaylock ~Cartoonicat
    "The Little Siren" ~ Harmony Jones ~ AmerillaRose
    "The Human Light Show" ~ Gydion Harvey ~ Lockheart
    Tightrope Walker/Doctor ~ Morticia Crevan ~ DANAsaur​

• 1. Obvious. No god-modding.

2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.

3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.

4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.

5. One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.

6. If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Master is the Enemy" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.

7. All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.

8. This role play is NOT for children. 13+ please. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children.

9. Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters.

10. If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.

• killian_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btee.jpg

Name-
    "Ring Master" Killian
    Gender- Male
    Age- Unknown
    Deformity- None
    Act- The Ring Master
    Personality- Unknown​

aveline_kimberly_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6bte7.jpg

Name- Aveline Kimberly Angelo
    Gender- Female
    Age- 18
    Deformity- Black wings. (Also blinded for punishment)
    Act- The Dark Angel Aerial Show
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- Aveline is very quiet. She doesn't speak out much except for when she or someone she cares about is horribly wronged. She is neither an optimist or a pessimist, often simply stating what she believes to be the truth whether it's positive or negative. She's not really the type to rise up and be a leader, but can handle herself fine when forced into the position.

sable_drake_by_xhelena_skyx-dbtt0kx.jpg

Name- Sable Drake
    Gender- Male
    Age- 21
    Deformity- Gray skin, snake eyes, fangs, reptilian.
    Act- Human Snake / Snake Charmer
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- Very cocky and defiant. He has never liked taking orders from anyone, and that hasn't changed one bit. Even though he's still healing from the pain of his new form, that doesn't stop him from mouthing off and trying to get one up on the mega douche that did this to him. If the others want to follow him out, that's their business, but he's not going to go out of his way to help them.

black_werewolf_by_xhelena_skyx-dby4m22.jpg

Name- Lovetta Seath
    Gender- Female
    Age- 19
    Deformity- Advanced Black wolf hybrid. Has wolf ears, fur along her arms and legs, a wolf tail, clawed hands and feet, and fangs.
    Act- "The Feral She-Wolf"
    Veteran or New- Veteran
    Personality- When she first arrived, she was frightened and tended to lash out with her knew claws and fangs in an attempt to keep others away from her. She would try to hide, thinking her new form was hideous. Eventually though, as she was forced to go through training and performances behaving as a feral wolf that the RingMaster could control, she began to settle into a more feral state of mind. She became angry and resentful towards the man that did this to her and the man who dared to try and control her. She'd stir up trouble in anyway she could think of, consequences be damned. And then she met Gydion and he convinced her to do the unthinkable; speak up to the audience about what was truly happening in the circus instead of performing as she was expected to. The two of them tried this plan only to find themselves swept away to the RingMaster's little chambers of magic. For the past year she had been alone in the small, dark room made for her except for occasional visits from the RingMaster and undergoing psychological abuse in an attempt to get her to behave. Although the RingMaster is confident he's broken her enough to behave now, he is unsure how she is going to truly act now that he's letting her out.

cassia_locklear_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btek.jpg

Name- Cassia Locklear
    Gender- Female
    Age- 23
    Deformity- Snake tail, speaks like a snake.
    Act- "Lady Lamia" and alongside Sable in his snake charming act.
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She can be a bit vain, taking too much pride in her appearance. Tends to be calm and collected unless dealing with Sable. Charming and amicable. Cassia deal with her problems by distancing herself from them. If she doesn't care about something or someone it can't hurt her. Underneath her practiced facade, she's just a girl who was hurt too many times.

karissa_lorelei_angelo_by_xhelena_skyx-dc6btet.jpg

Name-
    ???????
    Gender- Female
    Age- 14
    Deformity- Black demon wings, horns, and tail.
    Act- ????????
    Veteran or New- New
    Personality- She's violent, angry, and bossy; usually only growing violent and angry because things didn't go her way. Handles change very poorly and also seems to have severe abandonment issues. Temperamental and quickly agitated. While she talks big, in reality she is easily frightened and rather timid in nature due to hiding behind her older sister most of the time growing up. She developed her attitude and anger issues after her older sister went missing four and a half years ago.

Last edited:
its up to you as long as Harmony bit her tail after or during the makeup procedure ^^

Okay, then I'll leave it as is, since I don't see Harmony interrupting Morticia's work, wishing more to distract the woman after so Marrose can react without fear/danger.

Can't wait to see your post 8D

POSTED. I hope everyone enjoyed my IC ^^

• Love
Reactions: AmerillaRose
It's official. I'm going to drown myself under characters. I just got another amazing idea and now I have three new characters that I have the intention of introducing through the RP. Doesn't help that I found the absolute perfect picture on accident and had the idea lurking and was just like "I don't have an excuse now. I have to do this..." TT_TT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'm willing to let everyone in on my latest character that I can't resist, if you guys wanna know. It's only the other two that are under wraps for the moment. Only my hubby knows of my plans for the one after this night's performance ((Even if it's KILLING me not telling you all >_<)) and the hubby and Phi know about the second. The third though isn't much of a secret so I can talk about her. Plus, I want a bit of help brainstorming her and when to introduce her, if you guys wanna help...?

@AmerillaRose @Cartoonicat @Phi Chisym @DANAsaur

I'm willing to let everyone in on my latest character that I can't resist, if you guys wanna know. It's only the other two that are under wraps for the moment. Only my hubby knows of my plans for the one after this night's performance ((Even if it's KILLING me not telling you all >_<)) and the hubby and Phi know about the second. The third though isn't much of a secret so I can talk about her. Plus, I want a bit of help brainstorming her and when to introduce her, if you guys wanna help...?

@AmerillaRose @Cartoonicat @Phi Chisym @DANAsaur

I'd like to help! I'm always up for a brain storming session. Besides, Morticia needs a friend other than Meric xD

Reactions: Azazel
Well, I figured a while ago that since Sable is not only a human snake, but a snake charmer, what about making a snake woman for him to "charm" in his act along with the actual snakes he communicates with? All I know about her is she'd be about 23, she'd have a mixture between this coy charm to her and the air of not caring, and what she looks like which would be the image below. I'm still trying to piece her together since I just knew kind of bits about her and what I wanted her like since she was a faint idea until I found the image that perfectly personified that idea on accident, ya know?

P.S Don't mind the man being crushed in the image. That part wouldn't be part of her. The image is of Lamia from Greek Mythology, but the expression and the air to her fits so well with what I imagined this girl to be like. Why I never went farther with the idea is actually because I couldn't find the right image.....

lamia_by_raichiyo33-dc3q3jz.jpg

@Azazel She looks and sounds great! Would love to brainstorm. Hmm... Would she be a newcomer or a veteran?

@Cartoonicat She'd be a newcomer because Sable just got there the previous night.... Why create the snake before the snake charmer?

• Love
Reactions: Cartoonicat
Harmony likes her already because she doesn't have legs either XD

Perhaps she could have difficulty talking to anyone other than Sable? Like an extreme language barrier kind of thing, making Sable's snake charmer act/ability connect to her more

Well, I figured a while ago that since Sable is not only a human snake, but a snake charmer, what about making a snake woman for him to "charm" in his act along with the actual snakes he communicates with? All I know about her is she'd be about 23, she'd have a mixture between this coy charm to her and the air of not caring, and what she looks like which would be the image below. I'm still trying to piece her together since I just knew kind of bits about her and what I wanted her like since she was a faint idea until I found the image that perfectly personified that idea on accident, ya know?

P.S Don't mind the man being crushed in the image. That part wouldn't be part of her. The image is of Lamia from Greek Mythology, but the expression and the air to her fits so well with what I imagined this girl to be like. Why I never went farther with the idea is actually because I couldn't find the right image.....

View attachment 155657

@Cartoonicat She'd be a newcomer because Sable just got there the previous night.... Why create the snake before the snake charmer?
Harmony likes her already because she doesn't have legs either XD

Perhaps she could have difficulty talking to anyone other than Sable? Like an extreme language barrier kind of thing, making Sable's snake charmer act/ability connect to her more

I like AmerillaRose's idea. It would be fun if the character will have difficulty speaking at the start. Perhaps Morticia did more modifications other than giving her a snake tail? Maybe splitting the tongue into two to give her a forked tongue (similar to a snake) and since the tongue is new, its swollen? oh and since her tongue is swollen atm, she uses her tail to communicate or point things? hahaha

I'm also thinking that the good doctor decided to treat the character like a beloved pet rather than a circus member. Like, Morticia liked the new character rather than the other new members so she's kind of soft towards her?

• Love
Oh! While I'm thinking about it, @Phi Chisym , would it be okay if I made a mini post before you, to show Harmony's reactions to our good doctor's treatment? I was thinking it would give you even more to work with in your post.

• Love
@AmerillaRose Lol, I'd imagine XD

And I kind of like the language barrier thing. Although,

@DANAsaur as well here;

It wouldn't be due to a forked tongue. Sable has a forked tongue. I've pointed this out in a couple posts. When Sable was created his tongue and his voice box were screwed with to give him that low, hissing voice and make him sound more snake like and give the audience something else to awe over. Like "Oh wow, he's snake-like in appearance and can talk to them! He even kind of sounds like a snake! Listen to that hissy rasp to his voice, maybe that's why??" Ya know?

So, maybe with her, they also added the forked tongue, but altered her voice box even more? This would make it difficult for anyone but Sable to understand her at first until she got used to properly pronouncing her words enough to be understood. This would also mean she'd need to rely on sable to translate for her, which being the asshole he is, he'd probably mistranslate on purpose and get smacked by her tail when he's within her reach.

@Cartoonicat Adding you here because I'm gonna use some comparisons with Kaylock...

Just like she learned with Kaylock when he had the muzzle put on, Aveline would try her hardest to learn to understand her. Although, no matter how our little angel tried, it would ultimately be her learning to properly speak with her new voice box and pronounce and enuciate her words in a manner in which she can at least convey her point without a certain asshole mistranslating for her.

Lol, at least Kaylock had people who were honestly trying to understand him once he got the muzzle. This poor girl would have one person who understands her perfectly clear due to being able to speak with snakes and is mistranslating her words and meanings to the others on purpose simply because he's an asshole. XD

It's weird because he so carefully picks and chooses who he's nice to, who he straight up hates, and who he thinks he can manipulate. He likes Harmony due to her understanding of being cold blooded and offering to help him despite the natural attitude he has a defense mechanism. And he seems to be amicable towards Kaylock due to liking his attitude and seeing a bit of himself in the older performer. Hence, his offer to get the muzzle off once he seen the lock and recognized it. Aveline he sees as a weakling though. He thinks she's too optimistic and nice and that from his personal experience people like that get crushed in this fucking world therefore she's the perfect target for the blackmail he has has on her. Meric, he straight up has a reasong to hate, which was magically tying his already sore, forked tongue simply for being himself and having the attitude he's had for years. Marrose he hasn't formed an opinion on yet and he hasn't formally met Morticia, although I imagine he's not going to be too pleased once he finds out she had a hand in his new self. I think that would be when he tries to find out if he's venomous ((Which he is. As will be the new girl. I think the Ringmaster likes to live dangerously. Having three performers capable of biting him and doing serious damage, lol. Or maybe he has a biting kink instead of a pearl fetish? XD))

Anyways, I got sidetracked, where was I? Oh, yes! With the attitude I imagine for her, that coy charm and air of not caring mixture? That would sort of extend to when she's upset as well. She'd simplyy come off as not caring about the problem at hand. Unless it involved Sable mistranslating for her. That would seriously piss her off. I just think the two of them are gonna rub each other the wrong way and not get along. She's not going to like the fact that he's making her look a fool in front of the other's by putting words in her mouth nor is she going to enjoy the idea of being able to be "charmed" and would kind of resent him for that act they have to perform. And he would in kind continue being an asshole as he realized he was getting to her. he'd find it fun.
But as for Morticia, I could see that. Since she wouldn't be openly hostile towards Morticia even if internally she's upset with what she's become ((I imagine she was kind of vain before being turned into this. So, she's extremely displeased with her appearance, although grateful that they allowed her to keep her face and her charm)) Like I was saying, she'd never be hostile towards her like some of the others could and would tend to be. She'd simply behave as if Morticia didn't bother her, which could lead to said doctor being soft towards her since she's not openly angry, hostile, or rude towards her? Just an idea.

As for the others aside from those three ((I say three because I know she'd like Harmony. Not only would she immediately latch onto the small siren due to the bond in both missing their legs, she'd find her sweet and endearing.)) But this is where her coy charm comes in. She's used to getting through life by pretty much using her charms on others so if she wasn't caring about what was going on and being indifferent, she'd be being charming and attempting to get an ally or friend in them.

Though I would like everyone's opinions on what I just compiled together. That includes how my weird mind interpreted the ideas you gave me along with how you believe your respective characters would interact with her in turn with how I believe she would treat them based on what I've kind of ranted about above.

Open floor, thoughts, everyone?

That includes you too, @Phi Chisym

I only don't tag my hubby because he has to listen to these rants in person. I don't want to blow up his Iwaku notifs even more than I already do XD

@Azazel

Ooh, she sounds great actually. Nice comparison with Kaylock! Lmao, the three really are the dangerous trio of biting. What a squad.

I can imagine Kaylock sympathizing with her. He wouldn't like her charming personality that well, nor her easy-goingness ("You should be pissed off at what they did to you!") but, unable to speak properly, he knows her struggle. He's an asshole most of the time and is very selfish but he'd want to help, simply because he knows how frustrating it is to not be heard/understood on a verbal level of communication.

Might take him a bit to actually interact with her when she shows up (Sable was the exception because he offered to remove the muzzle) but I can definitely see him trying to help her enunciate better in their spare time, if he has his own muzzle off. (Granted, he'd have no idea what she was saying because he never had to tune his ear for specific speech patterns like Aveline, but he could possibly help her from his own experience over time).

If you like that idea, I can see Kaylock getting along okay with her. Dunno if it would complicate things with Sable, though, since he'd be actively trying to stop the need for the mistranslations Sable would so enjoy. Might create some fun drama, though, not just for the three but for everyone~ Kaylock's temper is ferocious.

@Cartoonicat Well, she's been one to get through life using her charms. Her life hasn't really been easy, but found she could use that charm and her beauty to make it a bit more bearable by getting those around her to cooperate a bit better with her. Even her air of not caring and indifference added to that because it meant that when something went wrong and everyone was panicking she was able to remain level-headed and almost disconnect with what was going on enough to solve the problem. She is a fairly good problem solver. Like, for example, I can imagine the locks on Kaylock's muzzle getting changed after this little break out that Sable assisted with. While she doesn't know exactly how to pick locks, she'd be giving Sable new pointers and perspectives on how to look at the lock that would enable him to crack it on his own due to his past experience with other locks. He wouldn't think to look at it the way she suggested first due to his own frustration at the matter and being pissed off at seemingly being outsmarted by a piece of metal. But once she spoke up, he'd kind of pause, rethink it, go at it from a new angle, and figure it out.... Much to the Ringmaster's annoyance at repeatedly having to find newer and harder locks to fit the muzzle with so Sable will stop getting it off. XD

I'm currently trying to think of a good reason as to why he wouldn't just use magical locks because I'm kind of hoping this can be a continuing frustration for the Ringmaster to have to deal with. And if you're okay with this little gag continuing to torment our favorite demented son of a bitch, then I am most certainly open to opinions on why magical locks wouldn't cut it. Maybe maintaining the power around the lock or risking it slipping if he had too much on his plate? Which face it, with the bunch of performers he's dealing with right now, he is most definitely going to have a lot on his plate as they continue to grow more rebellious and start to test the boundaries more and more.

Anyways, she would really appreciate the help with learning to speak properly again. One of the few things she's really had in life is her self image and perspective, which is something you don't really like to mess with anyone on. And part of why her casual indifference doesn't extend to Sable is because by putting words in her mouth, he's interfering with that image and how she presents herself to the other performers. Not to mention the fact that she then has to put on an act with him where she allows him to charm her would push her beyond her limits.

But, once he did start interacting with her, I imagine she might actually break out of a bit of her normal facade as he got her communicating again and she would probably come to trust him a bit more than the others. Almost look to him for guidance in a way, if that makes sense. While most look to Aveline or Meric for their cues, she would look to him. Part of that would be she's older than Aveline and would view her in a different light than a guiding one... Kaylock is the only one there that's actually older than he.

I even believe he would be the one who actually gets her to break down and accept her anger at their current situation. Which by I mean getting through her facade in a different way than Sable. When she get angry with Sable it's directed at him for messing with her. While Kaylock would be more getting her to acknowledge the emotions towards what happened to her and show her anger at everything going on for the first time instead of just seeming not to care.

As for complicating things with Sable, no matter what happens, he's probably going to continue to be an asshole.As for whose direction it ends up going in will be fun to see because there might come a point if Kaylock get to pissy and insistent with him to stop mistranslating, that he might just stop picking the lock on his muzzle for him.... which could lead to a huge conflict and drama between the people who are supposed to be working together to get out of this mess and definitely be fun to toy around with.

Aaaaand, I far too inspired now. I want to bring her in now and I'm trying to think of a way...... Maybe she hasn't made herself known yet due to Sable's assholery?

Perhaps she showed up last night as well. I mean, why not grab the charmer and the snake at the same time? But the corner Sable had curled himself in was also occupied by her? She tried talking to him already and he hissed back that he wasn't going to play telephone for her. Therefore even when everyone came out, she stayed curled up in that dark corner, unseen, and refused to come out due to the shame and confusion on how to communicate with people she can't talk to?

I think I like that.... If no one objects. I know I'm the GM and all, but I do like knowing what others think before doing something that might alter the story we have already any.

@DANAsaur and @Phi Chisym Meric and Morticia would both know she was there. Meric could have easily been distracted enough by the eventful morning he's had so far to forget there were 3 new comers and not 2..... Or the Ringmaster purposefully mislead him and only told him there were 2, wondering how long it would take the little snake to work her way out of the corner she's in on her own? He is a bit of a sadist, if you hadn't noticed, and such a thing would most certainly amuse him to watch. As for Morticia, she would have helped make her, obviously. However, she's just arrived back on the scene after being out of the dorms in her own quarters and with the Ringmaster most of the night.

I'm gonna make her CS now no matter what, but before I post her starter I want a few opinions. Soooooo.....Imma try to be patient >->

• Love
Also, my apologies to everyone involved with how many characters I'm adding and how I'm tweaking things, but I've never really had a plan for this RP before... It always started and then died before I could put much thought into it. But now.... now I'm working on the perfect way for the story to climax and the still continue all the while thinking of twists and turns I could add on the way to try and keep things interesting. So, if everything seems scattered at times, that's why. And again, I apologize.

I can see Harmony doing multiple things when it comes to our snake lady. 1, she wouldn't bad talk Morticia in front of her (not that Harmony bad talks the doctor to anyone else) because if the doc and the snake are fond of each other, it wouldn't be her place to try to damage that friendship. 2, Harmony can read lips some what because she went deaf for a time when she was small child, but since it was such a long time ago, she can't remember most of what she learned. And 3, might sold Sable about being an ass to her, but mostly let them sort it out most of the time. Or help with vocal exercises.

@DANAsaur It dawn on me that Morticia and Harmony have one big thing in common; they both like being at the circus. I don't see them being best buddies anytime soon if at all, but I thought it is an interesting connection they have. If Aveline wasn't around, I could see Harmony trying to latch onto the doctor after awhile of seeing Meric being lovey dovey with her.

Now! Some dumb scenes from my brain XD

Harmony when she first arrived: Why am I a mermaid?!
Ringmaster: -bitch slaps her- I did not make a dumb old, not that special, mermaid! I made a cool and awesome siren! Don't insult my work! -snaps his fingers at her-
Harmony: wat o_o

Sable: I can pick any lock!
Harmony: I pick locks too!
Sable: really? Show me!
Harmony: okay! -holds Kaylock's down and grabs a rock-
Kaylock: help
Harmony: -smashes the rock on the lock until it breaks- Done!

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur and Azazel
@AmerillaRose I practically live for the scenes that pop up randomly like that now. You've almost permanently ruined my mental images of most of my characters. Like seeing the Ringmaster skulking around houses and being afraid of small, yappy dogs. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Current thought process thanks to you:

Sable- *randomly talking Harmony*
Cassia- *hissy speech in an attempt to say something to Harmony*
Sable- *chuckles* She says she thinks her tail is better than your's because yours has fins attached and her's doesn't.
Cassia- *smacks Sable with her tail and then proceeds to hiss-speak angrily at him*
Sable- Bitch, stop smacking me and you know damned well I'm venomous too! I will bite you first!
Cassia- *bites him*
Sable- Shit... she's still venomous..... am I immune to venom? I think I'm about to find out if I'm immune to venom.....
Ringmaster- As if I'd make you venomous and immune to venom. You've realized I'm an asshole, right?
Sable- I repeat; shit....

• Bucket of Rainbows
Lovetta- Gydion, I swear, that wasn't funny the first six times you did it and it's still not funny.