Dark Whisper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elize frowned and stood up as she held her shoulder, one of the jokers were the one she had been searching for. She quickly ran outside while she frowned deeply.

Last edited by a moderator:
''Elize?'' Benjamin asked before she ran off. He had begun to understand, then, that there were something related to the Jokers that had caught her attention. ''I better see that she does not get into trouble.'' He voiced as he stood up and made his way outside as well.

"So who are you exactly?" Asked Harbinger not sure what Benjamin was doing. He stood up to follow Elize though. So she was a vigilante and by the looks of it her target was a little bit more unorganized that would make a perfect start he suspected if she wanted to work her way into being a 'hero.'

Elize quickly ran outside and she then tackled one of the jokers with her healthy shoulder, sending him to the ground. She then quickly ducked down before kicking another one in the ribs as he tried to grab her. She stood up properly while she frowned deeply. "You're next." She hissed at the third joker who was standing there but two other, rather muscular jokers joined him at his side and Elize clenched her fists.

Benjamin was quick to follow Elize outside and stopped as she engaged in combat with the Jokers. ''Elize!'' He called out, but moved into a better position as he reached for something which he had hidden within his shirt. He pulled out a pistol which he pointed at the group of Jokers. ''Cease this folly!''

Harbinger quickly joined and pulled a gun from his shirt and held it in shaking hands. "Yeah what he said." He knew how to work it but he couldn't let them know and he for sure couldn't let Benjamin know. Although he was a good man, or so he wanted to appear, he felt strange to Harbinger. "I really don't want to die today."

Elize narrowed her eyes and she looked at Benjamin as he tackled one of the muscular jokers and as the one she had her eyes on was starting to run, she quickly followed him into a dark alley and the last one blocked the path. Elize took panting breathes and she frowned as she had managed to corner the joker. "I've finally got you now..." She snarled as she clenched her fists tightly while she approached him and soon the two of them began a fierce fight where both were blocking or dodging the other one's punches.

Harbinger tackled another one of the Jokers who smirked.
"Whats up pretty boy?" He kicked him in the chest then came around with a flying round house kick. The kick knocked him unconscious.
"Call me pretty boy again." He chased after Elize who had moved into the alley seeing that Benjamin seemed to be handling himself alright. He watched Elize fight with the Joker she had skill but it needed to be honed. He could do it but he wasn't sure how she would respond to that.

Elize flinched and quickly arched her body backwards as the joker aimed for her injured shoulder and she then managed to get a nice uppercut on the joker, sending him up in the air before he hit the ground and Elize took panting breathes while she glared at him. She approached him once more as he was on the ground and the rain fell down on them, some blood dripping from the corner of her mouth and her eyes were tear filled. She wanted to kill him, she wanted to end his pathetic life. Yet, no matter how much she wanted it, she couldn't bring herself to kill the joker, even if she with her own eyes had witnessed when he killed her parents.

Alexander and approached her and put his hands on her shoulders. He wasn't sure what to do. He'd never really interacted with people like this.
"We've won this. Just step back."

''He is right.'' Benjamin stated as he approached them. ''The police will soon be here, and that will cause a mess you do not want to be a part of.'' He added as he hid his pistol within his shirt again.

"You don't understand!" He is the reason both my parents are dead!" Elize yelled out while clenching her hands and she gritted her teeth. "He's the reason I have to live on my own in a building that can collapse at any moment and he's the reason I have to fight for survival every day of my life!" She then cried as tears began to run down her cheeks. She flinched as the joker stood up and slammed himself into Elize, making her injured shoulder hurt even more than before and as he took out a phial from his jacket Elize drew a hidden dagger that she then stabbed the joker with.
Her eyes widened at the realization of what she had just done and she backed away as the joker fell to the ground while bleeding from his chest and Elize's body began to tremble. She took heavier breathes and her lips were slightly parted, as of she wanted to say something but all the words had been knocked out of her.

Benjamin became quiet for a moment as he observed Elize stabbing her knife into the Joker's chest. It did not take too long before he could hear the sirens from a police car, with his enhanced senses. ''We cannot stay here.'' He said as he walked to Elize and attempted to aid her onto her feet. ''Please.''

"He's right we all need to get out of here." Harbinger could see that she killed the man and how it affected her. He just stared at the body and tried to remember his first time but he couldn't all the death just blurred together in his head and in a strange way that upset him. He put both hands on her shoulders. "We deal with what you've done later but if we don't move cops are going to arrest her."

Elize looked at Benjamin as he helped her up to her feet and then at Harbringer when he placed his hands on her shoulders. She then lowered her gaze to the corpse and she stood there for a few seconds before she did wallijumping up onto the roof and then began to run. She was terrified and shocked over what she had just done and her mind was clouded.

"Well I'll get to that later right now I need to go. See you around Benjamin?" Alexander wasn't one for making stunts in public and this one was enough so he wrote a check for roughly a thousand dollars and paid the waitress then got in his car and left. He wasn't sure how she was going to really deal with murdering that Joker but in his head what she had done was justified. He stopped a few miles up the road to pull out his phone and text. If you need to talk I'm here just call or text. He then went on about his day returning to his house to work out and watch the news to see how this whole event goes.

Benjamin remained in the alley for a time before he made his way away from the scene of the crime. He saw the look on her face, and in her eyes. While Elize may be devastated, it could create an opportunity for him to speak with her. Not as Benjamin, however. It was due time that Silencer returning to the game board.

Elize sat in the corner of a rooftop and she took terrified breathes. The stench of blood was still on her and she threw off Benjamin's coat as it was stained with blood. She reached into her pocket and she read the text while frowning sadly. "I'm scared... I don't know what to do." She answered on the text and she then put back the phone in her pocket and she pulled up her legs close to her body and she placed her hands on the side of her head as she let out a sad and frightened scream when she burst out in years and her body was trembling. The heavy rain provided some comfort for her as it fell on her and washed away the blood on her hands and body.

"You seem distressed." Silencer stated as he suddenly appeared on the roof, not too far from her. "Is it about the fool you claimed the life of not too long ago?"

Elize quickly looked up and she swallowed once as she saw Silencer, she clenched her hands on the sleeves of her hoodie when he mentioned what she had done and she turned away her head while she frowned sadly.
Tears were still running down her cheeks and her body still trembled, only now she was even colder than before as she had thrown off Benjamin's jacket since it was covered with the Joker's blood. "What do you want...?" She mumbled while trying to hide the sadness in her voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.