Dark Waltz (Male Character Wanted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray

Original poster
I'm really craving a vampire x human roleplay inspired by my freeform poetry called Dark Waltz. I'd like my partner to be the one playing a classic male vampire and doesn't mind any of the triggers I have listed down prior to clicking on this thread.

Unfortunately, I don't have a main driving plot. However, I require that we brainstorm and come up with one together because I am thinking about making this somewhat of an erotic romance since it seems very fitting, especially for the freeform poetry I did. However, at the same time, the sex scenes will not be graphically depicted, as I want the romance to be passionate in a way, if that makes any sense at all.

This will be set in the Victorian Era, so if you do not have knowledge of that time period, I am sorry to say but I would rather you do. It is only for the sake of not having to offer hundreds of sources on simple things that you could do research of yourself. Therefore, please know what time period we are doing and understand what you are getting yourself into. I do not want this to be a roleplay where american slang is used. Prim and proper language etiquette and manner are things of the Victorian Era, so please, as stated once more, know what you're doing.

A few simple requirements that I ask of my partner is that they know for a fact they can follow the 'adept' posting expectations. This includes high reading comprehension, a grasp of complex themes, and little to no "fluff" posts. I expect my partner to communicate with me thoroughly through OOC and offer up their own ideas and/or suggestions throughout the roleplay. I would also appreciate it if my partner would post at least once a week. That is the bare minimum. If you cannot post one week, let me know in advance. One last thing that I request from you is that I see a writing sample from one of your previous roleplays. If I do not feel we are compatible in writing styles, do not mope. It is for the sake of our sanity.

Other than that, please let me know if you are interested with a message down below!

Status
Not open for further replies.