1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, LitRPG
Introductions:

Oh gee, oh gosh, hi there! It seems you've stumbled into my goofy little corner. You can call me Lesbingus! Or Persephone, if you promise to buy me dinner first. Now, you must be wondering; 'Lesbingus, what are you doing on a roleplay forum?'

To sample the cheese, obviously.

And to RP. Who woulda guessed?

I like the sound of my own voice (text?), so forgive me rambling. Let's get on track;

The Meat & Potatoes (Vegan options available).

I'm itching, and have been itching for, a specific genre of fantasy roleplay for a long time. I really like academia. I also really like swords. For a while, I've been trying to puzzle out what I want to do to negate this horrid craving, and finally figured it out!

Fantasy Military Academia.

Now, quickly, I know nothing about actual military things. I just like swords, and other stuff like that. And armor. And pretty girls. And worldbuilding. So, I want to mash those things together! So, below, I've written out the general idea that I have for this;

The Empire doesn't have a name.

It has always been 'The' Empire. Since the day the Carmine Empress took her throne, her path paved in blood, her Empire did not need a name. Its reputation alone sustained it. A juggernaut of war, advancing across the continent until finally stopping, its momentum arrested, at the foot of the Niis-Ge mountains. From the shining Jade Sea to the treacherous hinterlands that brush the Niss-Ge, The Empire, and its component territories, have remained at unsteady armistice with those nations they once waged war upon for the past one-hundred and sixty-years.

But they have not rested.

Academies produce soldiers like factories. They turn individuals into components of a faceless horde. They drill the soul out, and replaced that hollowed core with discipline, and loyalty.

And it is within the walls of the prestigious, infamous Mount Hireth that generals are forged. The best and brightest of The Empire enter; noble or peasant, social class, economic status, gender; they are worthless in Mount Hireth. The scions of The Empire are thrown into the infamous jaws of Hireth, and chewed up. Some die. Some wash out. Those that survive with their minds intact march on. Mount Hireth, that terrible beast, has produced the finest strategists and generals known to The Empire.

The dawn of the one-hundred and sixty-first year of The Empire's peace is near, and with it comes the next class of prospective leaders.

What to expect?:

This RP will be very worldbuild-y! I love doing that stuff, and would love to write with someone who shares my passion in that regard.

Romance is an option, as is smut if the plot progresses towards that point, but I like for it to feel like the story has earned either or both of those events.

Starting out, this will explore the character's first year at Mount Hireth. Classes, inter-personal relationships, training, et cetera. From there? No clue! I am an empty vessel for writing fueled by BBQ Corn Nuts, I'm sure it'll come to me eventually.

Cue Outro Music!

I don't ever really advertise stuff! But I tried! If you're interested, please do let me know!