INTEREST CHECK Dark souls 1 AU(1x1) roleplay?

Elifletch

Edgebabby
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror or purely smut
Calling All Roleplayers!

Hey yall, I’m looking for some roleplays from an uncommon book series, LOTR/The Hobbit, and Dark Souls 1. But first, Introductions and Rules/expectations!

Introductions
Hey! I’m Rae, or Elliot, whatever you’d like to call me. I’m a 21 Year old dog groomer who owns their own business! This means I won’t always be able to reply everyday, but on good days, I will be able to reply at least once! I’ve a veteran when it comes to Roleplaying, but I do get confused easily, so please bare with me. I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years! I usually do mature themes( no non-con or descriptions of it or self harm, PTSD is a bitch! I do absolutely love my fluff and romance, and I’m ALWAYS up for OOC chat and talking about headcannons, or just asking how eachother is doing, etc. I usually RP on Email and OOC on Discord, just so its easier to keep things organized but I’m also willing to RP here. ^^ I’m very friendly, so don’t be afraid to message me!

Rules
I don’t have a lot of Rules, but I do expect people to follow them

*No weird kinks( water sports, scat, piss, Bestiality, pedo, necro, incest, ect.)
* No Rape, Underage intercourse, BDSM, Descriptions of past sexual abuse, or self harm. No abusive relationships.
*I write a lot, and I don’t expect you to match my length, but I at least expect 3-500 words per side so i have something to work with.
*i rolepay in this style: i play your crush and my oc and you play my crush and your oc
* please let me know if you would like to stop the rp, or put a pause on it. I hate being ghosted.

Interests
*Books
*The Ranger’s Apprentice-Horace

*Movies/Games/Tv Shows
***LOTR Series-Aragorn, or a love triangle between Merry and pippin
***The Hobbit- Fili or Kili (or a love triangle, but that’s not necessary)
****Dark Souls 1- DragonSlayer Ornstein or Artorias the Abysswalker(I’d honestly love a love triangle with these two but it’s ok if it’s just one of them)

DinoFeather

Depressive Goblin Nightmare Boy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Evenings, mostly.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I prefer having equal feedback/contribution from all parties involved as I feel it makes for better storytelling.
Favorite Genres
Low/High Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Historical Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Victorian-Era, Grimdark, Gothic-Horror, Supernatural (not the show), Limited Fandoms, Magic, Adventure.
Genre You DON'T Like
Strictly Romance, Most Modern, Most Slice-of-Life, Most School-Based Plots, Anime, Zombie Apocalypse
Hey there-- welcome to Iwaku!

I just wanted to drop in and say that you'd probably have more luck finding 1x1 partners if you posted this in the 1x1 forums. There's one that includes some adult content according to star level, Redstar Connections, and one with no adult content, Partner Connections.

Cheers!