Dark Souls(1 and 2)/Bloodborne fantasy RP (World building/brainstorming as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

I just started playing Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. The game fucking terrifies me, as I don't do well under stress, but I'm actually kinda good at the game as I've seen a lot of it, which sorta terrifies me even more. I've also been watching the Super Best Friends Play LP of Bloodborne (excellent, by the way) and though both games make me want to piss and shit my pants all while I have a heart attack, I enjoy all the options you're given for weapons, the interesting variety of play styles, and the stories themselves.

Especially the start of Dark Souls 2, with your character jumping into a massive whirlpool into the continent of Drangleic.

I'd love to try and work out some kind of story/plot for an RP that could be similar to these. I'd prefer not to make the world as decrepit and damned as they are in DS1/2 and Bloodborne. Like there will be cities with actual people and whatnot that won't be effected by whatever blight is afflicting other areas (like hollowing/The Hunt) you know? As well, I'd prefer our characters didn't turn into zombies the more they died >.<

So maybe a mix between DS and BB. When you die, you don't actually die, but you don't go hollow. But it's still painful as fuck, and you'll lose whatever currency we'll be using. Probably souls or something. I don't know.

This is a super un-thought out idea! ^__^" So I'll need someone willing to help build this new little world!

As well, I'm thinking fantasy races should be added :) That's always fun.

I'm planning on having my character be from a modern time or something, drawn to some pit and dropped into your character's world. As well, a harem would be fun, but that's not needed.

As well, I'll make a character sheet for you when we get to a point where we feel secure in the world :)

ALSO, SOME DYNASTY WARRIORS STUFF MIGHT BE FUN! :P Watching Hyrule Warriors and the big fights look kinda fun.

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking , nipple play,lactation, harems (optional, but would be enjoyed), public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, hardcore BDSM(can be discussed/explained), mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Last edited:
Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.