Dark secrets

"Aren't you all obsessed with witches?" She asked him and started to walk out. She yawned and put her Hood up as she walked. She looked about."so nearest grave yard?" She asked.

ROWAN KOVANAKOV
Rowan shrugged on his own jacket, pulled the hood over his dark hair and snickered. "I have yet to meet anyone in this stupid town who is obsessed with witches," he said. "But we've had a couple of grave robbers over the years. We only have one cemetery. It's not too far."

It was about a ten minute walk to the cemetery. Rowan lead, with Alex by his side. He liked her. He thought she was cool, better than pretty much everyone else he had spoken to from Salem High. Usually, Rowan couldn't even find a lab partner he didn't want to kill purely because of their unbridled stupidity. But he actually felt comfortable with the new girl.

The silent ten minute walk wasn't awkward, but Rowan felt relieved to speak again when they reached the cemetery. "Here we go, Salem Public Cemetery," he announced, his arms wide as they stepped through the open cemetery gates. "There's one groundskeeper, Tommy. He's cool. He won't report us or call the cops or anything if we smoke behind some old guy's grave."

She rolled her eyes and took out her phone and looked it up on the internet." Yeah your are all obsessed with this witch thing trust me I did my research before moving across the country to a small town which has a history of witches and the witch trials even though they didn't happen here in Salem." She said. She walked with him to the town cemetery. She walked over to stones that looked like benches." See also stones of those accused and killed. Names from the crusable" she said and lit another cigarette she walked to sit behind a grave stone and leaned back.