Dark Romanticim and Gothic fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't necessarily, I mean think of the plot around lost girl, it was modern time but there was a made up society part to it. so we could do current times but that two different societies exist and that there is a hierarchy (leading bloodline or something)

doesn't necessarily, I mean think of the plot around lost girl, it was modern time but there was a made up society part to it. so we could do current times but that two different societies exist and that there is a hierarchy (leading bloodline or something)
I have never seen Lost Girl, but I sort of understand what you are talking about, which is most likely what I've been thinking about.

Reactions: Rads and KC
Cool idea, reminds me of an anime I once watched.

I'm open to the idea.

Great, we got a few more people interested. I don't have anything ready for an OOC thread yet, but I'll start working on one soon.

I've come down with a cold, and I'm not in the mood to work out the OOC thread just yet because of it. So, it might take me longer to make any thread for this unless I start feeling better quickly. For now, if any of you have any more ideas, don't be afraid to mention them. I'm still going to keep this all in mind and might work on the OOC if I'm not feeling too bad.

Update: I started working on the OOC thread and the character index.

Reactions: Rads
looks great! any particular roles you want to have people take? I am working on a character now

looks great! any particular roles you want to have people take? I am working on a character now
You're free to make any kind of character you want, but it would be helpful to have someone in the royal family as a character, so that way it makes sense why we're all located in the castle.

You're free to make any kind of character you want, but it would be helpful to have someone in the royal family as a character, so that way it makes sense why we're all located in the castle.
okay, I will happily make a Prince character, just sorting out specifics

Reactions: ScarletNova
okay, I will happily make a Prince character, just sorting out specifics
Sounds great. Thank you!

Thats okay :) any specific surname you want for the family?
No, you can name them whatever you want. I left it open.

Reactions: KC
Status
Not open for further replies.